I Am All Yours ( #Rathore se...

By Devilbro99

Sequel of Twins But not by blood :... After replacing each other once, they knew they had to do it again, bu... More

Chapter 0 - Meet them (Little sneak peek)
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
chapter - 18
Chapter - 19 ( rewrite)
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30

Chapter - 20

83 15 7
By Devilbro99

Author pov

Vanshika was walking fast in the corridor after escaping the 'creep' Alessandro.

She was thinking the same, why does he catches her everytime?

Why only her?

She gasped, her eyes widen when someone pulled her in a corner, holding her wrist.

Not again!

"Caught you, now where will you run My lady?" She sighed hearing the familiar voice.

He narrowed his eyebrows when he saw her  face, she looked scared for a moment.

"Why are you scared milady? Did something happened? " He asked,  she shook her head.

"Nothing.. It was..I just met a stranger.. Nothing else.. "

He gave her a concerned look, she glanced at him, seeing him worried she cupped his face and spoke softly.
"I am fine.. See.. I am in all good "

He leaned on her palm, she gazed at him gulping, seeing his concerned face, she pulled her hand back.

"Well now we are together..so let's go I am fine now,  they must all be waiting..we must join them."
She hesitated and stepped back,  he narrowed his eyebrows.

She hurriedly walked in the corridor but was pulled back again, she gasped when her back hit the wall, she felt his right hand wrapped around her waist, while other one caging her between him and wall, her one hand was on his chest other one  on his shoulder.

"Hmm.. And what about our deal? " He asked amused seeing her trying to escape.

"You told me if I caught you, you won't back away and let me do anything I want." He whispered,  she gulped staring in his eyes.

She was running away from this.

Her challenge back fired  her.

She thought he won't catch her,  or she will escape but now she can't do anything.

"Now my prize.. I will get it.. " He whispered, she blinked her eyes, staring at the ground.

"Look at me.. My lady.. " He huskily whispered,  she didn't look at him,  instead stare at his chest, her heart beat faster, feeling some weird sensation.

He put his index finger under her chin,  making her look at him, her eyes closed,  he frowned.

"My lady.. Open your eyes.. " His voice stern,  she slowly opened it, staring in his eyes.

He cupped her left cheek, she leaned on his touch, he leaned closer,  his breath fanning on her lips.

His lips touch her soft lips, making her close her eyes, she  clutched his kurta in a tight grip and his hold her on her waist firmly,  pulling her more close to his level, lost in their kiss.

*cough*

*cough *

Let it be their moment,  we shouldn't interfere further.

The Rathore brothers were ready to go, after everything was finished they need to prepare for tomorrow too.

After bidding bye to the Purohit , Avyaan and Aryan drove off with family,  while Aarav stayed back for Vanshika.

He was leaning on his car,  chatting with his girlfriend.

hey are you awake?

               Sorry baby I can't talk with                                                              you now, I am sleepy.

It's OK,  Good night

Hmm..

No wish for me?

    I am sleepy,  sleep!

Aarav sighed as he looked up,  his gaze fell on Vanshika who was coming towards him,  her face looked flushed.  He narrowed his eyebrows.

She giggled to herself,  but stopped seeing Aarav staring at her.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"Why are you giggling like crazy? " He asked,  she gave him a bored look.

"Because I remembered a joke,  I can't even smile! " She mumbled at last and sat inside the car.

Aarav frowned and shook his head,  his one sister taught how to give him replies like her too.

"wild cat,  it's all your teaching...Well done now we have to handle your twin! " Aarav murmured sarcastically.

Advik glanced at her from a little far, she was annoyed but sat in the car again giggling.

He touched his lips with his thumb and chuckled shaking his head.
She ran away from him when he left her to breathe.

Advay was looking at his brother, he glanced at his son who was just three year old.

"Hmm.. Looks like He is going to bring a Chachi (Aunt) for you soon.. Ridvan"
The little boy in response giggled and  hid his face in crook of his neck.

"And Papa will surely help him to bring her home.. Right papa? " Riddhima spoke glancing at him.

"Ah.. I prefer something else instead of Papa from you Momma." He replied,  she chuckled hearing her son giggle on her father reply.

"Mumma...papa kiss mumma.. Mumma kissy Papa!" He spoke in his baby voice.

"Awe.. But.. Mumma and Papa both will give a kissy to their cute child" Advay coed  kissing his cheek and so did Riddhima, making him giggle more.

Advay ruffled his son hair,  Riddhima pecked her husband cheek and walked away from there, leaving him stunned.
=====================
The ladies were upstairs, already asleep as they need to prepare everything tomorrow.

While the men were sitting on the sofa in their living room, only Avinash was sleeping.

"Why did you leave him Bhai ?" Aryan asked to Avyan,  who glanced at his brother and then looked at his friend,  who was puzzled.

"Who is he talking about Avyan? " Advay asked.

"Romano middle brother "Avyan answered.

He frowned as he remembered him, he have just heard about him, but never saw him.

"Why is he here in India? "

"He says 'he has come to attend a wedding, he somehow manged to make Mr Purohit believe " Aryan answered, Advay nodded his index finger under his chin.

"My main question is.. Is he a threat on us? " Advay asked glancing at Avyan, who had a composed look.

"No.. He is younger brother of Lorenzo, he doesn't seem to be a threat" Avyan replied.

"Oh.. Then why are you thinking about him so much? " He asked again seeing the other brothers frowning.

"Well,  It is not a coincidence right.. He is bumping into us like thrice, first time he came for something and we thought he has went back to his place but that guy.. He had the audacity to misbehave with Vanshika... And it's not once but twice! " Aarav reasoned.

Advay narrowed his eyes listening to Aarav,  he didn't knew any of this.

"That means he is connected to you brothers.. Is he your Soulmate? " Advay teased Aarav,  making him groan.

"Why me?  You didn't got anyone other than me! " Aarav grumbled.

"Well,  Avyan and Aryan are married,  and Avinash is getting married tomorrow so the single guy left is you...so.. " Advay reasoned wiggling his eyebrows, Aarav scowled.

"I am not gay, I am straight enough to have a... girlfriend! " Aarav whined but muttered the last word.

"Hey Where is that bit—"

All the brothers gave a stern look at the person who said it, Advik gave a nervous smile, he forgot for sometime that the brothers are here.

"Why are you here? " Aarav asked,  he shrugged, he walked beside Aarav.

"My bro is here, so I came too,  just thought to drop by...I misses you Aarav da—" Advik words halted when Aarav grabbed his collar and glared at me.

"Don't you start this Idiot,  I am not f*cking in the mood to hear your stupid talks! " He gritted his teeth.

"Chill,  I was just kidding!  And I am not so interested in you now,  I have a girlfriend Aarav! " Advik whispered, he left his collar in a jerk,  making Advik frown.

"Why is the mood so tense? " He asked,  the brothers spared him a glance and then ignored his question.

He sighed and glanced at his brother,  who shrugged seeing his questioning eyes.

"Where is Sakshi? " He asked finally,  Aryan and Aarav looked at each other.

"we thought she was with you " Aryan said,  he shook his head.

"I didn't saw her,  after the ceremony,  and How will she be with me.. I was with My lady.. I mean Vanshika " Advik reasoned,  Aarav glared at him.

"So you were with Vanshika "
Advik gave a nervous chuckle,  and shrugged.

"Avyan Bhai must know her whereabouts, Right? " Advik pondered, everyone glanced at him,  he sighed

"Dad met Sakshi.. She was upset with his talk,  She needed some space..she went out " Avyan calmly spoke,  making the brothers frown and clenched their fists.

They know it very well,  if Sakshi met their father,  then he might have not said anything good to her. 

He always spoke harsh words for her.

"And you left her alone! Oh God! " Advik exclaimed.

"I should go now and find her or she is doomed today! " Advik muttered and turned back to go.

"You know where must she be? " Aarav asked,  Advik scoffed.

"of course I know, and you know what I am gonna go and drag her here before....she gets drunk.. " Advik  murmured the last.

Avyan shared a glance with Advay,  who smiled at Avyan remembering their friendship.

Advay in his youth always found Avyaan wherever he was, even his father never knew where Avyan was except Advay.

"Sir... " A guard entered bowing his head,  Avyan nodded allowing him to proceed further.

"Sir,  Sakshi ma'am is here...but..."

Everyone had a 'She is back ' look,  Aryan sighed in relief, but Aarav and Avyan had a question in their head hearing his hesitation.

"But what? " Aarav asked. 

"She is not alone, some guy is with her " He completed,  making the brothers stiff,  Advik frowned, He dismissed the guard.

They all walked out hearing the car screech sound, the car was parked in front of  the main door. All waiting to see her,  and.. the guy.

Their gazes fell on Sakshi sleeping in the guy arms,  while Aarav and Aryan glared at him.

"Why is he here,  with her ? " Advik asked shocked seeing her sleeping in his arms.

Alessandro glanced her sleeping face and then at them, he cleared his throat.

"Can we just go inside and talk,  you can't shout at her, she is sleeping.. " Alessandra whispered,  Aarav was about to protest,  but Aryan signalled him not to interfere,  while Avyaan nodded staring at Sakshi.

Alessandro stepped inside with Sakshi in his arms, Avyaan stopped him.

"Aryan take her in her room " Avyaan ordered,  making him nod.

"OK Bhai " Aryan replied and  forwarded to take her,  he carefully held her hand.

However to his surprise,  she clutched Alessandro cloth tightly,  with a groan, making Aarav and Advik frowned,
Avyaan and Advay blink their eyes, and Alessandro looked at her amused, Aryan gave him a annoyed look.

" See,  she herself doesn't want to leave me! " Alessandro defended, with a smirk, annoying the brothers further.

Avyaan strolled towards him with a calm look, he gently her hand, she groaned again but slowly opened her eyes hearing his voice.
"Sakshi, It's me.. "

"Bhayya... " She mumbled, with her eyes half closed.

"Sleep, I am here" He whispered, she slowly left his cloth and let her Bhayya take her in his arms.

Alessandro internally frowned, seeing her so easily leaving him hearing his voice.

Avyaan looked at her for few seconds and then gave her to Aryan, who took her in her room.

Avyaan now stared at Alessandro, his gaze stern,  Alessandro gave a sheepish smile.

"What? " He asked,  with fake clueless expressions.

"Don't act all clueless,  we warned you stay away from her,  but see,  you had her in your arms!" Aarav snarled.

"Ah... About that.. Well... It was a coincidence,  I was in a  club and accidentally I found her there drunk "  Alessandro spoke with no hesitation.

Advik rubbed his temples hearing him,  while the brothers glanced at Advik once and again stared at him.

"And thank me,  that It was me,  not some cheap boy!  Or what would have happened with her drunk—"

"Nothing would have happened to her, she is capable to handle them even when she is drunk " Advik defended, making Alessandro clenched his fist.

"Ah... and what if.. "

"If it was not you,  I would stay by her side,  I would have brought her back home. I would have kept her safe...infact I was just going before you came. " Advik added.

"Oh really?  Where were you till now?  she was having a breakdown." Alessandro asked with a challenging look, Advik was taken aback so was brothers.

Alessandro smirked seeing the brothers expressions and so her MALE  Best friend.

"She was upset because she didn't wanted to let any one of you down,  she shared her feelings."

"Why would she think that? " Aarav frowned.

"Because she felt she was weak.... someone made her feel insecure of herself. " Alessandro answered making him clench his fist.  All the brothers looked at each other.

"So I think I should take my leave now " Alessandro said with a sigh, glancing at the brothers while taking a step behind.

"It will be better for you,  Go " Avyaan said sternly making him roll his eyes.

Who is he!

Obviously the capo!

"You better control your actions "  Avyaan warned making him raise his hand in the air.

"Fine,  I have kept my hands to myself see!" He defended and turned back, as soon he went, 

Avyaan spoke with authority.
"It's late,  you all should go and sleep "

Advik glanced at his brother and then Avyaan,  he had a blank expression.  they nodded and went in their room,  leaving Avyaan with Advay and Advik.

"You come on all too Advik,  go in the guest room and sleep Advik " Avyaan sternly commanded,  leaving no room of argument. He sighed walking away in his room.

He can't fight with this guy!

  Advay patted Avyaan shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile, he nodded understanding. Advay went back to the hotel, Now he was alone standing in the hall.
Avyaan walked in his father room,  only to see him awake, drinking liquor.

"What made my son  come here today in my room?" Adhiraj asked feeling his presence.

Avyaan opened the door fully and entered inside,  Adhiraj glanced at him once and again continued staring at the wall, he closed the door.

"Will you stop drinking that!" Avyaan spoke,  making him scoff.

"Well,  did you stop smoking? "

"I know you smoke but not infront of your family "
Avyaan clenched his fist and took a deep breath.

"Dad, did you said something to Sakshi? " Avyaan asked calmly.

"you could have asked me if I was fine or not but you always need to talk about her matter" Adhiraj grumbled.

"Did you talk to her? " Avyaan asked again ignoring his comment, Adhiraj was annoyed.

"Yes,  I talked to her anything else? "

"Elaborate "

"you are not my boss,  whom I need to answer,  you are my son " Adhiraj snarled

"Fine with me,  this time it's not your son who is talking to you,  it's the leader....So MR. Adhiraj Did You Talk To My Sister? "  Avyaan expression changed into a stoic face, hiding his inner emotions. Adhiraj stared at him in disbelief.

"I  am asking something Mr. Rathore... I expect you to answer it without wasting my time " His voice calm yet threatening.

"you will—

"I just need a Yes or No"

"Yes"

"Didn't I warn you before, if you can't  be at least formal with her,  you don't  have any right to talk to her harshly, "

"Now you will talk to me like I am your subordinate for her!"

"You are forgetting Mr Rathore,  that ' her' is My Sister,  dare to talk to her again and I won't hesitate again to make you bear the consequences "
Avyaan raised his voice, his tone held authority.  making him clench his fist tightly.

"Hope you understand it, and think twice before speaking harshly to her or my family. "

Avyaan turned and held the door handle to open the door but halted hearing him.

"I see,  you talk me like that,  but what will you do when your own children will do something like this, breaking your so called family?" Adhiraj asked taunting.

"They won't,  because I am not you,  I will raise with care, making them  understand the  meaning of family unlike you. " Avyaan answered coldly and  walked out leaving a frustrated Adhiraj.

"I will wait for the day, when you will understand a father pain, Avyaan. " Adhiraj mumbled.
***********************************
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!

Did you like any specific moment do comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 829 41
Arjun Rajvanshi King of Ajmer, Rajasthan. CEO of Rajvanshi Co. Mafia leader. Ruthless. Cold. Angry bird. Lost his family at the age of 18 in an acci...
4.3K 313 23
Book #2 of series 'GAME OF DESTINY'. Madhav Rathore, 29 year old businessman who is known for his dedication and hardwork for his family business. He...
82.2K 2.6K 54
The life of a twenty-year-old widow turned upside down because a Mafia and his Nephew got obsessed with her. Well, this time it was something differe...
961K 55.3K 84
Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful girl .,working in pune in a advertising...