Double Trouble | Paige Buecke...

By UndercoverN_

A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball c... More

Prologue
~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Three ~
~ Four ~
~ Five ~
~ Six ~
~ Seven ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~ Ten ~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Fifthteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty-One ~
~ Twenty-Two ~
~ Twenty-Three~
~ Twenty-Four~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty-Six ~
~ Twenty-Seven ~
~ Twenty-Eight ~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
A/N
A/N part 2

~Twenty-Nine~

1.9K 72 6
By UndercoverN_

December 24th

Maia's P.O.V

Movement around my waist is what wakes me up. Opening my eyes groggily I look behind me, Paige giving a sheepish smile as I turn to face her, rubbing at my eyes.

"Sorry baby.. I didn't meant to wake you, just have to use the bathroom." My girlfriend says, kissing the crown of my head and slipping out of the covers and into the bathroom in the hallway. My eyes glance over to the time sleepily.

7am.

Yeah it was too early to get up, and also too cold in the bed without Paige. The moment she came back I was knocking back out, until then I grab the covers around me, yawning as I snuggled into them.

Winter quarter had started a little over a week and a half ago, The girls basketball team having had to stay a week into break to practice but given the okay to leave back home for the last 2 weeks of the break, a majority of the girls stayed however as many knew season was around the corner and all the extra work counted.

Paige had stayed, obviously the girl was in bed with me, and so did Nika. Alyssa and I had mentioned the two staying with us for break, and spending Christmas together which the two had quickly agreed to, much to both of our happiness.

My happiness grows even more when I feel my bed dip besides me, arms wrapping back around my waist as I get pulled back into the warmth I had fallen asleep with. I feel a kiss at the back of my neck.

"Hi pretty lady." Paige's raspy voice, a hint of sleepiness still tinting it as I laugh tiredly.

"Hi my love." I turn in her arms, laying my head on her chest as her grip around me tightens a bit. I sigh happily at the feeling, Paige's chest rumbling below me with laughter.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, you're just cute." I glance up at her to see her smiling down at me, that same tired goofy smile that made me fall in love with her harder. I blushed and she pecked my lips gently, "My beautiful girl."

I lay back on her chest at that as the girl brings a hand up to my hair, running her hands through it.

"Are we still going to see the lights tonight..?" Paige asks after a moment, there was a Christmas themed light show that happened across an entire neighbor about 2 hours from Uconn. A small roadtrip that was always worth it, my father used to take my step brother and I a lot when we were younger, but I hadn't been in a few years, I was definitely looking forward to going with my girlfriend and friends.

"Definitely.. But it's too early to think." I mutter with a yawn, the town always consisted of rows of houses being decorated, people selling Christmas cookies and hot chocolate, Christmas music being played and fireworks being shot, overall it was an amazing experience.

Another laugh that makes my heart soars, "Understandable, get some rest baby." Paige coos, still running her hand through my hair, my body relaxing until my eyes close again.

The next time I wake up, the spot next to me is empty again and the time on my phone reads 10:30 am. Slowly, I start to get up, stretching and getting a few of my things together so I could wash my face and brush my teeth, once those tasks were done and I walked into the living room, my eyes caught sight of my girlfriend, humming in the kitchen with eggs cooking in a skillet. A few plates of already finished waffles on the counter.

I move behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and laying against her much taller backside, my face smushed against the muscle.

"Morning pretty girl." Paige laughs, turning the stove down for a second to turn around and hug me, before shifting back to continue cooking, leading to me resting my face against her back again.

"Good morning." I echoed, letting go of her after a moment to stand at her side, smiling at the sight of her making breakfast for everyone. "Why didn't you wake me? I could've helped." I fake pouted.

"I wanted you to rest, you hardly sleep in. Plus, you've only been over that cold for a few days, I'm sure your body still needs to bounce back, even if you think you feel a hundred percent, babe."

I sigh at that, the cold really did kick my ass but I was extremely grateful for Paige taking care of me while I was sick.

"Thank you." I lean up to kiss the girls jawline, making my way towards our fridge and opening it.

"Orange or apple juice?"

"Both, Nika likes apple juice more."

I laugh at that, "And so does Alyssa." I on the other hand, loved orange juice and so did my girlfriend. "Are the others still asleep?"

"Knocked out." Paige responds causing both of us to laugh, despite both Nika and Alyssa being hardcofe athletes like Paige, their sleep schedules were always a bit questionable. If they didn't have anywhere important to be, they'd be out like a light especially if they were together, Paige had an inner alarm clock though, me a bit as well.

"We can wake them up after we finish." I shrug, "Knock on their door, make them think someone's breaking in." I joke, causing Paige to let out a short laugh, the older girl shutting off the eggs and separating it on the different plates. I just now notice that the pancakes are in the shape of Christmas trees and I coo, moving to take a look at them.

"How did you do this?" My girlfriend motions to a Christmas tree shaped cutter, I blink at that, not knowing where it came from.

"I got it last night when Nika and I were finishing up some last-minute gifts for the team." I hum at the explanation, going back to Watchung my girlfriend continue to cook, putting finishing touches on some of the varies breakfast plates.

"Can you go wake up the lovebirds?" Paige comments with a smirk and I don't know if I want to laugh at the fact like we aren't together too or the fact that she smirked with the joke.

"Sure thing Miss Bueckers," I Crack a joke back, bowing to add to the playful nature as my girlfriend shakes her head fondly at me. Turning on my heels, I head towards Alyssa's closed door, gently rapping my knuckles against it.

When a few minutes go by without an answer or noise behind the door, I slowly open the barrier separating. A soft smile growing on my face as I see Alyssa cuddled into Nika, their limbs tangled underneath the covers as both were snoozing away.

"Hey... Hey Nika.." I call, knowing thr other was a lighter sleeper than Alyssa, which is confirmed when the Crotian begins to shift slightly, her eyes opening and looking at me through the slit of an opening her eyelids made.

"Time to get up sleepies... Breakfast is outside." I say in a hushed voice, leaving Nika to wake Alyssa. The defending Uconn guard just nods slowly, yawning as I move to leave the room.

"They're coming soon. Nika's up." I comment, seeing Paige eating at the counter already.

"Alyssa still asleep?" She says between bites.

"What do you think?" I joke, kissing the girls cheek before eating my own food. Nika and Alyssa join us not long after, Nika wearing a simple tank top and basketball shorts while Alyssa wore sweats and one of Nika's practice shirts. Those two had a habit of switching clothes often, it was cute.

________

"Are we almost there yet?" Alyssa mummers and I feel my heart drop for her slightly. The highway near the event was slightly rough, and I always forgot that the other would get motion sickness sometimes if the drive was too rough. Looking through the rearview mirror, I see Alyssa laying against her headrest, head facing the roof of the car as she held her eyes close,a small grimace on her face. Nika was looking at her with concern, the Crotian girl massaging the back of Alyssa's neck gently with the palm of her right hand.

I glance back at the road infront of me, "Almost there... I'm sorry Lyz." I add, moving my left hand off the wheel to roll down the window on Alyssa's side in the backseat, knowing the air would always help her slightly. Paige glanced in the backseat with a small frown before interlacing her fingers with mine, leaving me driving with one hand, something I didn't mind at all.

"You're not the one who made the fuck up streets, all our tax money and for what." Alyssa gets out slowly, the edge of a grimace tainting her voice.

Making sure to try and speed up the drive a bit, it takes 15 minutes for us to get to our destination. Nika helping her girlfriend out of the backseat of my Jeep. My own circling to the drivers side and opening my door with a grin, helping me out before looking around. Already the sounds of songs like jingle bells echo throughout the air, from the florescent Christmas lights and decorations filling the air around her us making the usual chilly Decemeber air hold a tint of warmth in it causing Nika to shed the cardigan that she was wearing.

"You alright A?" Paige asks with her hand in mine, the girl in question just waving her off, giving a thumbs up as she leans into Nika.

"I'm back on solid ground, I'm alright now." She responds, arms looped through and holding onto Nika's right arm. Both of us having started to be a bit more open about our relationships in public, easing our way into the media and seeing what would come out of it.

"Dope, I, one the other hand though smell popcorn. I really want that." Paige comments after checking on Alyssa, the smell of the snack in the ai I look around for a bit before pointing towards a concession stand set up in front of a house decorated with Charlie brown Christmas themed blow ups.

"There, they're selling it plus some cookies and stuff."

"Cookies?" Alyssa perks up and it causes me to laugh, the sweet tooth on that girl, Jesus.

"Yes cookies." I answer and the girl squeals, pulling a laughing Nika with her as the two go over.

"Do you want some?" Paige asks looking down at me as we slowly follow, our hands still intertwined happily.

"Not right now." I answered honestly, I was still full from eating before we left.

Paige hummed, thinking for a bit staying back with me as our friends purchased their sweets.

"I thought you wanted popcorn?"

"I can wait, I wanna share with you." Paige shrugs, instead looking at the decorations and people around us, smiling at the chatter and lines of parents and children alike walking down the light up streets.

"This is a really cool place... How did your dad find out about it?"

"My step-mom apparently took my step brother here all the time.. When her and my dad got together he just started to introduce it to me." My eyes catch sight of a house, fake snow littering the yard as peguin statures were scattered throughout. I laugh, pointing at the sight as Paige takes a picture, chuckling as well.

"That is sick, I love penguins."

"Who doesn't?" I shoot back, earning a touchè from my girlfriend. Nika and Alyssa return with both of them having churros instead of cookies.

"What-?" My question is interrupted before I can even finish.

"I couldn't pick so I had Nika pick for us... Churros won." Alyssa comments, taking a bite of the cinnamon delight before humming.

Nika shakes her head fondly, taking a bite of her own treat before I tease her girlfriend about her sweets obsession, warning a blush and a lout from the volleyball girl.

"Let me live in peace, goddamn." Alyssa's laugh echos around imus as we statt walking down the sidewalk, following the line of people who were all viewing the decorations, mingling and taking pictures.

"Look! It's olaf!" Paige points out to me with her free hand, swinging our interlocked ones slightly to gain my attention. The group looks over as I do, the image of a person in an Olaf mascot suit walking around, waving, hugging and taking pictures with people. I giggle and Nika laughs.

"No way, P, go take a picture."

"You already know I am, babe can you take one with me? I want a picture of us with olaf." Paige looks at me and despite the goofiness of it all I laugh, nodding quickly.

"Of course love."

"Alright!"

________

Parker.M a Christmas eve with family, old and new <3

Liked By @NikaMuhl, @PaigeBueckers, @TheRealKnight and 17,236 others

Kamoreaarnold where's my inv????

Paigebueckers kamoreaarnold girl be so fr rn you're not even in Storrs rn

CaitlinClark22 Pretty lights :0

Paigebueckers ❤️

NikaMuhl that last picture was taken moments before Alyssa tried to do a trust fall

TheRealKnight NikaMuhl do not expose me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 7.9K 31
what happens if UCONN's most popular basketball player finds herself searching for one person in the crowd? Jules knew who she was and what she want...
73.9K 1.7K 23
she is the best thing thats ever been mine! ficusplant / 2023© (caitlin clark x fem!oc) (social media x real life) (cover creds to katemartinsgf)
91.2K 1.4K 14
Maia Parker is asked to be Uconn's Women's Basketball Teams new manager, what happens when she get close to all of the girls, but especially one?
51.4K 693 25
Y/n X Paige Bueckers Y/n isn't just an ordinary girl, she's the best player in the class of 2020... next to Paige Bueckers. Their beef has dated bac...