The Perfect Addiction

badbitchesworldwide द्वारा

"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing th... अधिक

The Perfect Addiction
1• Sunshine
2• Never Enough
*Update*
*Characters*
3• Getting Wasted
4• Have Fun
5• My Savior
6• Who Are You?
*Update*
7• Mine
8• Cherry
9• Lie
10• Saved Again
11• Safe
12• Unforgettable
13• Guardian
14• Impatient
15• Angel
16• Enemies
17• Love
18• kidnapped
19• Found?
20• Double Attack
21• Truth
22• Home
*Update*
23• Reunited
24• Bond
25• Date
Update!
26• Surprise
27• His
*Update*
28• The Grand Ball
30• Bora Bora
31• Family Dinner
32• Monster
33• Trust
34• Control
35• Beautiful
36• Where is she?
37• Trapped

29• Dance With Me

208 4 0
badbitchesworldwide द्वारा

Liam's POV:

I could feel all eyes at Isabella when we walked in. Mostly women looking at her with jealousy and men eye fucking her. I'll kill them all if I have too, no one looks at what's mine.

But fuck Isa looked so fucking beautiful and sexy in this dress. If I didn't have any control I would have ripped it off and fucked her until she forgot her name.

We continued walking to our table where some men knew where and of course my best friend Kia and other people I didn't know.

Kia noticed us as we walked towards the table and nodded which I did the same as the others realized our presence they all slightly bowed their heads in respect of my presence.

Next to Kai was a blonde tall girl who looks to be in her early 20s no doubt that these two were fucking because of how close she was to him. Kia then looked down at Isa and greeted her.

How I wanted to punch his face for even looking at my princess. I trusted him around Isabella but my possessive nature made it difficult for me to trust him.

They both continued with their conversation which he then introduced his date to her. Ruby or something. Honestly didn't give a fuck about who she was all I cared about if Isa was okay.

She gently smiled at me indicating that she's okay and that I can go since I had to see a few people for business. I made sure that my men had their eyes on her at all times. Can't trust anyone here after all everyone here is a criminal and I wouldn't risk that.

I honestly didn't need anyone here but I had to make a few conversations with some business man and makes a few deals.

Isabella's POV

Ruby was a beautiful tall petite girl with blonde hair and a gorgeous body. She was really nice to me and we instantly became friends. She told me how she was here with Kiri and how they were basically in a relationship of somesome sort. We both talk and laughed and learnt a few things about her which was nice finally having a friend I can talk to.

We both sat down and watched everyone around us. She told me about a few people she knew, how some of them were killers, drug dealers, and all sorts of criminal things one can think about.

But my eyes landed on one person who seemed to be staring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable, but I pushed any thought I had away because I didn't understand why he was staring at me and I didn't wanna make it a problem if I told Liam about it.

He came back after a while with some food for me and he took his seat next to me and placed the food infront of me.

"Are you OK baby?" He asked as he passed me my food which I took and thanked him.

"Thank you." I said to him as he gently smiled at my excitement for food soon enough i was done eating. We both made it to the bar and had a few drinks. I had champagne and he had some whiskey which I noticed he seem to enjoy, we both made it back to the table not forgetting how everyone was looking at us, but I got used to soon enough and didn't care anymore.

As we were chatting about anything  an old woman, looking like she was in her 40s walked towards us with a boy looking as if he was around my age, walked with her.

They both looked quite familiar, I saw then the woman smiling at Liam which he smiled back and gave him a hug then it clicked that she was his mother and his brother.

I wonder why Liam never told me about his family, but taking in the fact that we haven't been together for a long time so it's understandable.

Liam turned back, indicating for me to come forward as he introduced me to his mother and younger brother as his girlfriend which made my heart happy.

She looked beautiful and elegant. Liam's mother looked perfect with her pearly white teeth and beautiful smile and her beautiful brunette hair, which gently fell on her shoulder and had a stunning body whose name I learnt wasVictoria.

And besides her was a boy around my age, slightly like Liam and tall with grey eyes and similar facial features whose name I learned was Jackson.

What type of genes were these????
They were so perfect...as if they didn't even exist because no ways someone could be so perfect.

Liam introduced me as his girlfriend and his mother first seemed shocked, but then soon turned into excitement and joy as she gently brought me a hug where I could smell the expensive sweet perfume, not forgetting how it felt like a motherly hug I found comfort in.

We all talked and I learned more about Liam's family. Victoria was so nice and kind towards me. She felt like a comfortable person to be around and fuck how I'd love to have a mother like her.

People started gathering on the dance floor as music played, and when I see this place was beautiful like out of the movie, it would be an understatement.

He put up his hand and asked me for dance, which I took without hesitation as we both made it to the dance floor, his hand instantly went on my waist and the other held my hand as we slowly danced to the song that was playing softly.

I looked up at his grey eyes and saw something foreign. Something I couldn't place my finger on. His hands slightly went down my ass which made me blush in embarrassment hoping no one saw us. Of course this was the perfect time for him to tease me.

Being with Liam made me feel completely safe and loved something I've been yearning to feel and finally I had it. Finally, it wasn't adream but a reality.

The song quickly finished forgetting how the people surrounding us. It was just me and him in our own little world, which I never wanted to wake up from people softly clapped their hands indicating that the dance was finished, but he didn't let go of me and bent down to kiss my cheek.

We made our way back to the table with everyone basically looking at us, which gave me confidence for some reason.

Time pass When I realize my father was here and was making his way towards us. I quickly walked up to him and gave him a hug, seeing how long it has been since I'd seen him. I didn't realize that he had company with him until I felt someone looking down at me.

It was Jaylen.

I stopped, hugging my father, and walked towards my brother who I gently smelled it and shockingly. He did the same.

"How have you been Isabella?" he asked me.
Which caught me off guard since the last visit, he wasn't okay with me being there but now he can talk to me like I'm an actual person which made me happy.

We continued and had a very short and likely conversation which made me see more of him than I did. He actually saw me as his younger sister which brought joy to my heart. I looked back and saw how my father and Liam were getting along, which made me happy too. Finally, everything felt like it was in place.

Suddenly bullets started flying everywhere and I felt a strong hand grabbing my arm and pulled me back to safety. I realize that it was Liam but all I could do was look at him and not say anything. My thoughts were cut off by the sound of guns and people screaming and running away for their lives.

Liam's POV

I quickly rushed over to Isabella, as soon as I heard the sound of bullets flying everywhere. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her into safety seeing how she was too scared to even move. Luckily, she was not injured, which made me more pissed on who could've put her life in danger.

I quickly grabbed my gun and made sure that she still by my side before calling my men.

I started shooting back at the men who were shooting always make sure that she was okay every second. Soon my men came with more backup and shot back.

"You know what we want and unfortunately today we couldn't. But I'll be back for her sooner than you think Santiago." One of them spoke with a thick Mexican accent.
But I couldn't put my mind to who it was, but I definitely knew what he was so about.

One of them threw a smoke grenade, and before we could go after them, they vanished into the air. I quickly told my men to go after them and made my way back to Isa seeing the shocked and fear in her eyes made me feel angry and scared.

I pulled her into a tight hug as if I'm scared that she'll vanish into thin air too.

But nothing will ever happen to her. I'll die protecting her even if it means i do it for the rest of my life time.

Who were they and what did they want with Isabella?

*******
Who were these people and why did they want Isabella. But most importantly will Liam figure it out before they get to her?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Mr Bad Boy Saved Me Lisa द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
59.8K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
103K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...