Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

Por MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. Más

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Justice League:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
Brynhildr In the Darkness:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Rising of The Shield Hero 3:
Danmachi 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Dragon Ball Z/Super:

664 14 9
Por MetalSmasherNTT

The Star Warrior of Universe 7: (Dragon Ball x Male Kirby/Majin Reader)

Plot:
It has been many years after the defeat of Kid Buu and peace had returned to earth and the entire universe.

The once evil Majin Buu had now been purified and is now living with the champion Mr Satan.

Majin Buu:

Mr Satan:

Buu was living the good life, eating, relaxing and eating some more.

Mr Satan having a lot of money certainly helped.

However, over time Buu was overcome with an odd feeling.

Buu felt a bit lonely as the only Majin, the only one of his species, he wished that there were more of him.

He loved his life and Mr Satan but he still wished that there were more beings like him.

So Buu decided to create one.

One day he just began scarfing down and eating more than usual much to the dismay of Mr Satan.

Then after he consumed a sufficient amount of food, he used all the energy he gathered to create a child.

And that child was you.

you:

Everyone Buu knew was shocked to find that he made a child and Buu had given you the name (Y/N).

Buu explained how lonely he felt and so instead of simply making a clone of himself he created a new Majin.

One with it's own conscious and personality and most were concerned that you'd turn evil, especially Vegeta.

Your resemblance to Kid Buu didn't help but Buu assured everyone you were good.

It was decided so long as Buu doesn't produce another spawn you'd be allowed to live on earth, under careful observation of course.

As years went by it became clear you were nowhere near evil.

You had the mentality of a child, a very nice and kind child.

You seemed to just want to be friends with anyone and over time you were fully accepted among the Z Warriors and their friends.

Except Vegeta, but that was okay.

You have an appetite just like your...father?

Or is Buu your mother since he gave birth to you?

You had an appetite just like your parent.

Unlike Buu though you weren't greedy and if asked nicely you'd share with someone without hesitation.

You seemed to be more pure and good-hearted than even Goku.

What people don't know for now is just how much potential you have.

Your potential is Infinite and you could become more powerful than the very gods and maybe even further beyond.

Luckily you'd never even consider using it for evil purposes.

You always try to do what's right and you like to see the best in others.

However, you surprisingly aren't as naive as Goku.

You will fight to kill those who you believe deserve to be killed such as Goku Black, Zamasu, Frieza and Frost.

And if you are ever betrayed by a friend, they're officially on your  bad side and you'll beat them up.

Good does not always mean kind after all.

Powers and Abilities:
Like most Majins you have the ability to absorb objects and living beings and take their powers.

However you never want to absorb a living being and another interesting thing about your absorption ability is that it's not just limited to objects and people, but energy as well.

And what makes your absorption unique is that you take on new forms depending on what you absorb and gain abilities specific to that form.

If you absorb electricity, you become "Shock (Y/N)" and you can harness electricity and lightning.

If you absorb a black belt you become "Fighter (Y/N)" and you basically become the greatest Martial Artist ever.

There are seemingly endless forms you can take from what you absorb.

But if you sustain enough damage, your form dissipates and you go back to your base form.

But your base form is strong as well.

You have amazing Ki Manipulation as well as Regeneration.

You're pretty much a stronger version of Buu.

Theme Songs:

Character Theme:

Battle theme:

Hypernova form theme:

Love Interest:

Glacium: (kaizerkingkoopa)

Like how Frost is the Universe 6 version of Frieza, Glacium is the Universe 6 version of Frieza's brother Cooler.

So this means Glacium is Frost's sister.

Glacium had always had a deep dislike of her brother as unlike most of the Frost Demons, Glacium is a good person.

She is kindhearted and caring and has always suspected her brother of not being as good as he seems.

It was during the Tournament between Universe 6 and 7 that she met you as you were also participating.

You both ended up fighting each other and unlike her brother, Glacium was quite strong and gave you a bit of trouble.

But you proved to be a better fighter, but just as she was about to lose she suddenly reveals a form even her brother had no idea about.

A fifth form much stronger than her species supposed final form.

Once again a fight broke out and once again she gave you trouble, but in the end you proved the better warrior and defeated Glacium.

After the tournament and her brother being exposed Glacium seemed to have taken a liking to you after your fight and wanted to fight with you some more.

So she moved Universes and became part of the Z warriors much to Vegeta's dismay.

From there you both grew closer and she caught feelings for you.

Glacium was shy and a bit anti-social the first time she came to universe 7.

She normally clung to you and looked to you for assistance during social interactions, but eventually she opened up and became friends with almost anyone.

You are rather naive when it comes to romance so you don't know she likes you and she's not brave enough to confess yet.

Hopefully one day she'll be able to tell you how she feels.
_______________________________________

And there we have it.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see ya'll later.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53.6M 381K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
2.3M 30.6K 49
A young man died. He got reincarnated by the Supreme God and now he needs to help save the universe! Nothing's mine besides the Story, I guess.
83.7K 1.1K 30
Nancy and Ned are not normal people but are trying to be, but what happens when an old enemy of Ned wants revenege on him for something he did will N...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong