๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ

By zyantookyohoe

"๐ˆ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐€'๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐š" More

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง
Characters/Warning
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Anyways
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Perfect Trailer
'๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ'
Prologue
Extra chapter #1

Epilogue

9.7K 613 204
By zyantookyohoe

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Nasir looked up from the paper in front of him hearing footsteps running towards his office.

"Daddy Ry coming?"

Nasir heard his second and last child ask, looking down seeing 2 year old Nysair looking up at him from under his desk.

Nasir lost him when he was around the age of 1. He damn sure wasn't about to call A'kira and tell her that, he spent almost a hour looking for him. He came in his office to get his phone to finally call A'kira, but before he could do that he noticed Nysair staring up at him with his toys in his hand.

He was beyond stressed at the time because he wouldn't answer when he called his name.

He had this weird obsession with just sitting under his desk, especially when Nasir was there. He would just lean his back against his legs and just sit there until he decided he wanted to move.

"Yea, she coming right now? You hear her?" He asked reaching down and moving his hair A'kira refused to cut out his face.

Nysair just nodded, he didn't talk a lot.

Only a couple seconds passed before his office door opened and 4 year old Dylan ran inside with a bag in her hand.

"Daddy!"

He reached out picking her up from the floor and lifting her on his lap, not wanting to pull the chair back and make Nysair who was still leaning on his legs fall.

"Wassup princess" he said wrapping his arms around her small body before placing kisses all over her face, like always he got a high pitch squeal in return.

"Where ya mom at girl?"

"Her coming"

"She's coming"

He corrected her and she repeated it before moving around in his arms telling him she wanted to move. He left her, watching as she carefully moved under his desk with her brother giving him candy she got him from the store.

He leaned off of Nasir opening his candy and sharing it with her. He shook his head at the way they both looked content getting the sugar on their face.

His head lifted as he heard more footsteps before A'kira came in his view. She just walked over to the table knowing the 2 were under his table and he pushed out his chair pulling her sideways on his lap.

"Hi my baby" she said looking at Nysair under the desk and he immediately got up moving towards her

Nasir watched as she lifted him on her lap placing kisses all over his face and he smiled at the attention.

"How was your day?"

"Me and daddy played with cars, and we watch Tv. Then we come here so daddy can do work." He said making her nod, he spoke very fluently for a 2 year old.

That was probably because Nasir was always speaking to them when they were babies as if they could've understood him.

After their little conversations was over he wiggled out of her reach seeing his sister press play on his iPad. After letting him down she laid back on Nasir beyond tried and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Wassup baby" he spoke up and she looked up at him, their eyes immediately connecting

Instead of replying her hand went to his face pulling him down, he gladly let her, and when they were close enough he placed his lips on hers.

"I missed you"

"I missed you more pretty girl" he gave her another kiss before leaning back in the chair "what you get today? How was your test?" He asked remembering she had to take a test this morning for one of her classes. She had 2 more years in medical school until she was officially done.

"I just got a some shoes I saw and liked, I got one for you too." She said poking his arm lightly "The test was okay, I expected it to be harder so I did allll that studying for nothing. I mostly got stuff for Nysair, he's already growing out his clothes" she said watching him snatch the candy from Dylan

"Nysair, no"

"her laughing at me" He said looking up at her with a blank stare and Dylan tried not to smile at him getting irritated.

"But you can't take her things away when you get upset Sair, give it back."

His face didn't change

"Her laughing!"

"Nysair."

He frowned hearing the tone in Nasir voice before he aggressively placed the candy back in Dylan's lap.

If you could tell by now he acted a lot like Nasir...a little too much.

From the blank stares, all the way down to the looks. Nasir couldn't deny him even if he wanted to, not that it ever happened. He shook his head as he watched Dylan take some candy out the bag and give him some even though he had a full bag, a couple seconds later he calmed down and went back to playing with his sister.

"You tired?" He asked feeling lay her head on his chest " 'gon head up, I'll put them to sleep."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure pretty girl, I know you tired. 'Gon head." He said and eventually she got up and made her way towards their room

Nasir reached down lifting Nysair who was the closest to him before rolling back his chair.

"time to nap?"

"Yea, and you need to sleep. Here getting mad at people" he responded to him messing with his sides which made him laugh and move around in his hand

"Okay daddy! I sorry!"

He stopped tickling him and he looked at him

"You sorry?"

"Yes"

"You gotta tell mommy you sorry when she wake y'all up . You not supposed to be yelling at her, that's ya mom."

"Okay, I tell her sorry."

"And your sister." He said pointing down at Dylan who still sat under the desk.

Nysair looked at him about to refuse until he saw how serious his dad was.

"Okay" he mumbled

"Aight. C'mon Dylan, you tired princess?"

"Yes daddy, and my feet hurt." She complained standing up taking her toy with her.

She was going to walk until she saw him lifting Nysair. She reached her hand up and he leaned down picking her up walking upstairs to the room they shared for now.

He made it to their rooms and put them down. They both went for their towels while Nasir went in the drawer for their clothes.

He was very heavily involved in his children's lives.

He spent time with them everyday on top of them sitting with him in the office while he did. Most times he would put the work off if they wanted his attention, simply because they were more important to him.

Quite frankly his wife and kids are the only people that saw this version of him. His daughter was the only person that could make him sit down to have a 'princess tea party', and his son was the only person to make him sit there and play cars with him.

Honestly he wouldn't have it any other way.

He walked towards the bathroom where Dylan and Nysair waiting and he paused for a bit hearing him telling her sorry, letting finish before he walked in.

-

Nasir walked in the room seeing A'kira lying down more than likely sleeping. He went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

When he was done with that he walked back out and went to the closet putting on a pair of sweatpants before getting in bed.

He watched as her eyes opened slightly before he reached out pulling her body to where she was pressed against him.

"When you want to leave for Georgia?"

"Probably next week, that'll give us the time to buy Christmas gifts"

"Aight, let me know if you need anything. Okay?"

"I will, promise" she said placing a quick kiss on his lips but he held the back of her neck keeping her in place.

Her hand rested on his bicep and while his other hand gripped her waist. Keeping the slow pace of the kiss until she pulled away needing to breathe.

He just continued peppering kisses down her neck.

"I'm still sore"

"I already told you I can help this morning, you ain't even let me explain mama."

"Please do tell me how"

"So imma get some ice and put it in my mouth, then imma eat yo pussy" he said in all seriousness lifting his face out her neck, and looking down at her.

"You nasty Santori"

"I'm just tryna be helpful pretty girl" he said keeping the smile off his face

He reached over pulling her on top of him about to tell her that to go to sleep until she connected their lips once again. He laid back following the pace she set, as his hand went up her shirt rubbing on her back. She disconnected the kiss trailing kisses down his neck, and he felt her press down on his print.

His gripping her waist making her grind against him earning low moans from her.

"Take it off Nas" she said tugging at the elastic band in his pants, he listened pulling his pants down enough to where his dick pressed against her.

He watched as she reached down pulling her underwear to the side before inching him inside her. He reached up pulling her down in a kiss, wrapping his arms around her before he gave her slow deep strokes.

She broke the kiss attempting to sit up but he kept his arms around her continuously giving her want she wanted. Her head fell in his neck and her hands gripped his tattooed biceps. Attempting to close her legs when his hand played her clit and failed horribly since both were on either side of him.

"Nas.."

"How you feelin mama?" He asked even though he already knew the answer from the wet mess between them "hm?"

She was already sensitive, but the way he spoke to her didn't exactly help her case, at all.

"Fuck pretty girl" he spoke under his breath with a small moan feeling the way she repeated tightened around him.

Already knowing what that meant he kept the same pace and her hold tightened on him

"Baby.." she said lowly as he trailed kisses down her neck, a few seconds later her legs slightly shook as she creamed on his dick.

Nasir hummed quietly in her neck feeling his lower stomach tighten, "I'm bout to nut" he spoke before he pulled out immediately nutting

He watched as she sat up, looking down at him.

"My dick hard from looking at your face" he said honestly and watched her smile at him

"Why you so nasty Nasir?"

"Ion kno' mama, you be makin' me like this."

"I don't do anything"

He stayed quiet at that, reaching forward gripping her waist traveling down to her underwear that was now wet. Pulling it to the side, moving his finger over her slit. She pushed his hand away before sitting up and slowly inching his dick in her.

He reached up taking his shirt off, revealing her naked body and his eyes traveled over her body like she was the most beautiful person. In his eyes she was. Watching her attentively and she balanced herself on her toes before she began riding him.

"This how yo' ass be getting pregnant"

Shi ionk, BYE

Was finna drop the instagram @ but I don't need yall embarrassing me and commenting when yall want me to update😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 1.1K 1
ษชแด›s แดษดสŸส า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชา“ ษชแด แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ สแดแดœ - แด˜แดสŸแด ษข In New York City, 21 years old Diamond Hughes faces the ongoing challenges of being a si...
3.7M 150K 164
" he broke up with his supposedly true love, her. she can't seem to do anything but write. " ใ€Œ watty award winner...
397K 22K 30
What if Soobin is late to realize that, Yeonjun is his only cause of euphoria? | ยฉchoiyeonbin2019