ππ‘πˆπ’π‡π€ ~ π“π‘πž 𝐝𝐞𝐯...

By irishauthor_

(Book number 1 of #devil series)πŸ’• "α΄Έα΄Όα΄Όα΄· ᴬᡀ α΄Ήα΄± α΅‚α΄΄α΄±α΄Ί Λ‘ ᴬᴹ α΄°α΄±α΄±α΄Ύ α΄΅α΄ΊΛ’α΄΅α΄°α΄± ᡞᴼᡁ" She was sprinting along a dark dese... More

characters πŸ’—
Glimpse πŸ’•
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1● A GLIMPSE OF ANGEL
CHAPTER 2● UNDER HIS CONTROL
CHAPTER 3 ● FINALLY I FOUND YOU
CHAPTER 4● PRISHA IS SOLELY MEANT FOR RUDRAANSH
CHAPTER 5 ● IN HIS ARMS
CHAPTER 6 ● HIS TOUCH FEELS GOOD
CHAPTER 7● HIS NEW PLAN'S
CHAPTER 9 ● SAVING HER BROTHER
CHAOTER 10 ●NEW ENTRY
CHAPTER 11● JEALOUSLY
CHAPTER 12● HIS CURE
CHAPTER 13 ● HER TOWEL DANCE
CHAPTER 14 ● MEETING HER FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 ( DRUGGED HER )
CHAPTER 16 ( FIRST KISS )
CHAPTER 17● ( CHANGING HER CLOTHES )
CHAPTER 18 ● HIS DEVIL SIDE
CHAPTER 19● MEETING HIM
CHAPTER 20 ● EATING HER LEFTOVERS FOOD

CHAPTER 8 ● SNEAK INTO HER ROOM

2.3K 217 25
By irishauthor_

Next day
---------‐---------

Rudransh is seated on a chair in his room, pondering intently with his gaze fixed sharply on the wall.

"'"Should I just end it all or hold back?" he murmured to himself.

"If I do decide to end it, how will I revenge from him ?" he wondered.

"But if I don't end everything, how can I win over Prisha and make her mine?" he thought.

" 'I desire her, I require her; my existence craves her, my soul yearns for her; every fiber of my being longs for her",' he expressed, as he leaned his head on the chair and shut his eyes....

""I'm so ready to end my celibacy streak. I'm willing to give up all my powers and everything for her. Because as long as she's with me, I feel like I have everything and I'm alive. But without her, I feel like I wouldn't even exist," he pondered.

"is kadar aapane hamen apana deewaana bana diya ki ab aapake siva kuchh hamen najar aata hee nahi

(You have made us so crazy about you that now i can't see anything except you.)

--------‐-------------------

Rudransh/ pov
.....

Chillin' in the VIP area of this super famous club in Mumbai, waiting for my crime partner. The club's buzzing with people getting' wild, but my focus is solely on the front gate, eagerly waiting for my one and only friend, the legend "Abhisumat Rathore". Even, so basically we started as business partners, but as our business grew, we ended up becoming close friends. Despite that, we don't get to hang out much because I run my business in Kashmir while he's based in Mumbai.

'Hey devil." I turn around to catch Abhi flashing a devilish grin.

"You rascal", I chuckle, jump off the sofa, and we embrace in a hug.

"Miss you, bro," he said taking a seat beside me

"but I don't," I told him taking ship of my drink

"lier" he chuckled before
And then he goes and pulls the girl onto his lap who had been eyeing us for a while. The only thing that gets on my nerves about him is that he's such a player. I can't help but feel like giving him a good beating. I mean, I can't blame him entirely, his messed-up family environment growing up messed him up too. But who am I to judge? I may not be a player like him, but in other ways, I'm even worse. I've done some terrible things that no one can imagine. "I'm a sinner who doesn't hesitate to sin."

"Maybe I'll have to win her over despite my flaws since I don't believe she will fall in love with me."

"No one will be able to love me after knowing my truth and no one can."

Chillin' there, drinking my wine, watching them both do their thing. Just as they were getting undressed, I yelled at Abhi,

"Stop wasting time with this nonsense. Why'd you even call me here if all you wanna do is bang this chick? I'm out." As I was about to stand up, he shoved the girl away and said,

"Catch you later, sweetie. My buddy's getting all jealous. I'll see you later." he bounced.

"Jealous my ass. Don't act all high and mighty", I glared at him but he didn't flinch. '

"So, Mr. Agniwanshi, how's life treating you?' he asked, taking a sip of his wine.

"Eh, fine", I replied plainly.

"I was thinking maybe I should just fully settle down in Mumbai, leave Kashmir behind completely, and move my whole business here," I said to him.

"Why? So suddenly" he asked and raised his brow

"Upon reflection, I have decided to discontinue my period of celibacy as well." After uttering these words, his expression shifted to one of surprise.

"Why do you wish to end your celibacy? Is there a specific reason for this decision? Have you perhaps developed feelings for a woman? Or are you interested in adopting a lifestyle akin to that of a criminal gangster or mafia figure, one characterized by a constant rotation of relationships, similar to me ?" Despite the seriousness of his tone, a devilish grin played on his lips.

"I no longer require any powers to seek vengeance. I will rely solely on my physical capabilities to defeat him and ensure he meets a painful demise. My pursuit of this divine power was merely a fleeting interest. When Guru Ji revealed its essence to me, I accepted it without hesitation," I confessed honestly.

""I'm not sure how I feel about her, but I know I'd do whatever it takes to have her," I told him with confidence.

Oh so I am right "Ladki ka chakkar hai "
He whispered, sipping his wine.

""Hey, dude, you gotta tap into those powers you've been ignoring, especially the divine one. It's key for dealing with all your enemies. You've put so much effort into getting these powers, so throwing it all away for a girl just doesn't make sense," he said, looking puzzled. "Do you honestly think that once the girl finds out who you really are, she'll still be cool with it? You're THE GREAT UNDERCOVER MAFIA, everyone's after you. Even the government and military are on your tail without knowing your identity. You gotta use those powers to protect yourself from your enemies and the rest of the world," he pointed out.

Upon hearing his words, I couldn't help but wonder if she would accept me. Unfortunately, it seems highly unlikely. She hails from a prominent and esteemed family with no history of unlawful activities. She is a member of a wealthy and respected family. In contrast, I am someone who has engaged in various illegal actions and immoral behaviors, living a life filled with violence and unrest, perpetually haunted by my past deeds.

"Will you change yourself for her?" He asked staring at me with mad graze

"No. I'll not, I won't change myself for anyone I'll stay the way I was I am" I replied in a hard tone

"good" he smiled hearing my answer

"By the way, is this the same girl?" He asked in a curious tone

"Yes" I replied

"Then you appear to have become irrational. That girl was 5 years old when she said those words: 'When I grow up, will you marry me?' to you. Do you believe she would recall them? And remember you?" he inquired seriously.

"Due to his statement, I pondered whether she will remember me or not?'"

"And who knows, she might be in a relationship now," he remarked with a mocking tone. Upon hearing his words, I felt anger intensify within me at the mere thought of her being with someone else my heart and pain were overshadowed by sorrow. I glared at him angrily and retorted,

"Do not push me, Abhi, or else I will shot you right here," I cautioned as he chuckled.

"By the way, I seem to have forgotten that girl's name," he inquired.

"Prisha Singh Rajput", I informed him.

"The daughter of the esteemed businessman Abhinash Singh Rajput?" he asked, and I nodded in affirmation.

"Your choice is commendable," he remarked.

"Let it be so; it is not predetermined that you both will end up together. Her family is peaceful, whereas you are known for your bloodthirstiness", he said with a serious tone.

"Upon hearing his nonsensical words, I could not contain myself and punched him in the face. He kept repeating that we are not meant to be together, but I am firm in my belief that our destinies are intertwined, and I am willing to make any sacrifice to be with her."

After the confrontation, he chuckled madly while wiping the blood from his lips caused by my punch.

"You seem fixated on that girl and are willing to go to great lengths, even at the expense of your hard-earned efforts. Well, I must say, I will assist you in pursuing her, or should I say, in capturing her,"" he stated with a serious yet mischievous smile making me smile as well.

------------------------------

RUDHRANSH'S / POV

Coming back from the club, I'm heading to Rajput Mansion now. I've covered my whole face because I didn't plan on going out after drinking too much with Abhi today, but my heart's desires are convincing me to hold her in my arms just to see her. I feel compelled to go there...

"I just want to see her and hold her tight, I might be going crazy for her."

Approaching the gate of Rajput Mansion, I noticed the watchman sleeping, which made me smirk devilishly. These folks always make my tasks easier. Disregarding them, I made my way past and then something caught my attention. Encountering the bodyguards, who were under my command, they gazed at me and nodded respectfully as I proceeded...

I finally arrived outside Prisha's room, it was right in front of me but to reach it, I needed to climb the pillar. My men had already briefed me about every corner OF Rajput Mansion

"Wow the great Mr. Rudhransh Agniwanshi will now climb a pillar to meet his Drewdrop "

"Sound interesting ¡" I chuckled ñ

Then I started climbing the pillar. It was a bit challenging, but I made it to her room balcony... Standing in front of the glass door, I tried to peek inside to check if she was awake, but I couldn't even see her shadow. So, I gently opened the glass door and entered her room. I first looked at the bed but she wasn't there. Then I glanced behind me and spotted her by the window, holding books with her eyes closed. As I approached her, I realized she was likely studying and dozed off. Her peaceful and beautiful face caught my attention. Moving closer, our faces were just inches apart. She was in a deep sleep, her breathing softly brushing against my face.

Her hair was falling on her face, making her even more beautiful. I softly pushed her hair behind her ears while admiring her sleeping face. '

"My sleeping beauty,"' I whispered. Quickly grabbing a handkerchief from my pocket, I applied the anesthetic and brought it close to her nose to ensure she stayed unconscious. I can't take any chances right now; I need to spend time with her. I'll have to make her conscious if she wakes up. It would cause trouble for me...

Then I brought her to the bed, took off my coat, kicked off my shoes, and snuggled up next to her, holding her tight...

"Ahh, it's so relaxing"..

aapakee baahon mein sach mein jannat se mahasoos hota hai..

(In your arms it truly feels like heaven)

Pulling her in even closer, it felt like our bodies had become one. I held her tightly, so tight that it felt like no air could even pass between us. Nestling my face in her neck, I took in her fresh rose scent. I wish I could keep holding her like this forever, but I know I'll have to let go soon. My feelings for her are driving me crazy each day.

"You smell like a heavenly dewdrop, I whispered in her ear, knowing she couldn't hear me right then.

My lips were softly kissing her neck, feeling the softness and fragility of her body. She smelled like roses while I could notice the scent of alcohol on myself. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her on top of me, with her head resting on my chest. I started kissing her head gently as my hands caressed her waist. Just as things were getting romantic, I was interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching the room...

"Fuck !! who is coming now"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13.4K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
316K 15.2K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
94.3K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...