But Its Golden- Nika Muhl

By Avrils_girl

"I sigh really wanting to still protect my heart but Nika was stealing it" Hailey Bueckers is Paiges Bueckers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please Read!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

835 18 2
By Avrils_girl

(Nikas POV)

I went out and found a perfect necklace for Hailey I got one for myself with the letter H and I got her one with the letter N so we can wear each other's initials.

I got all of her favorite snacks and I come back and see the team is still live but Hailey greets me at the door.

"Hi," I say giving her a small smile.

"Hi." She says back smiling ear to ear.

I caress her face for a few minutes when the team is not looking. I just stare and appreciate her beauty.

She playfully takes my hand off of her face because she's heading back to the live.

It was eleven when I left now It's midnight. I knew me and her would cuddle up and watch movies for an hour or two.

After a while the team left even Paige did to head out with Azzi. 

Me and Hailey had a lot of fun but Hailey's social battery died down real fast.

"Cuddles," she whispers.

"Wanna watch a movie now," I say softly looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

I could tell shes was drained so I picked her up Bridal style carried her to her room and placed her in bed I got in bed next to her.

She cuddles up to me as I scroll to see what to watch.

I look down and she's toying with my cross necklace.

"You're cute," I say teasing her.

"Im not!" She says playfully.

"Come on look at how short you are!" I say.

She hits my bicep playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 258 18
Olivia a girl from Spain decides to leave her past in her country and move to Minnesota where she got to meet Paige Bueckers and become best friends...
12.4K 399 24
After a devastating injury in her last high school game, Olivia Bennett, considered one of the brightest prospects in women's basketball, sees her co...
21.1K 544 9
❝ tell me we weren't just friends, this doesn't make much sense. ❞ ( SLOW UPDATER ) 𝗇𝗂𝗄𝖺 𝗆𝗎𝗁𝗅 x fem style ib @k...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...