Yandere!Under verse x Reader

By CherryEclipse2648

Yandere Under verse x Reader. Reader is from my au, Memorytale. Under verse does not belong to me, it belong... More

A/n
The Apple Brothers
Waking Up
Ink
Memories vs Destruction
Memories and Nightmares
Yandere List
Memories and Dreams
The Mind Siblings
Strangers or Friends?
Timeline 1
Timeline 2
Timeline 3
Timeline 4
Taking care of the brothers
Calls and Ink
Therapy with Ink
What a weird Dream...

Memories vs Creation

55 6 0
By CherryEclipse2648

A/n: about 50 years have passed from the previous chapter, till now. Y/n is still physically 21, but is 477 in actuality

~~~~

It was 50 years that passed. In that time, Ink, Error, Nightmare, and Memory have visited you, with Memory visiting about once every year, or two years if he's busy. Ink and Error's visits are more frequent, with the two sometimes appearing at the same time....you had started to get annoyed at that, so you gave both your phone number so you could text them if the other is there. They were a bit flustered, but kept the number, putting it into their phones and then texted you so you know which is which...and then there's Nightmare. Nightmare visits every 6 months in the beginning, but then switched it to once every month...but since he can sense emotions and all, he doesn't appear when Ink and Error are there, unless he senses negativity from you.

At the current moment, Y/n was in an au, an Outerswap genocide timeline, having heard memories cry out for help because of the kid doing the genocide route. Y/n sighed abit tiredly, having been too late to help Sans, and having been a second too late to help Toriel. A puddle suddenly forms under them, made of ink. Y/n gets dragged through just as the kid takes a swing at them. Y/n reappears outside their house, and they look around in confusion, before spotting Ink...who is staring at them with soulless eyes.

Y/n: Uh, you okay their buddy?

Ink, staring 'daggers' into Y/n's soul: why were you in that timeline. It's a genocide route.

Y/n, sighing: I was doing my job, Ink. I didn't expect it to be a genocide route.

Ink:...a flower like you should not be hurt by the genocide timelines.

Y/n blinks in confusion, and then Ink suddenly lunges at you, his face going to his scary face. Y/n dodges, opening their wings and flying up into the air. Ink doesn't appear to like that, sending blobs of ink at you to weigh your wings down. You manage to dodge most of them, freezing them, but some ink does hit you, causing your wings to be covered in ink, and causing you to fall since you can't fly with goop on your wings. You luckily manage to land on your feet after gliding down. Y/n looks at Ink in sheer confusion.

Y/n: what the hell Ink?! Why are you attacking me?!

Ink:..to keep you safe. You're much too precious to get hurt...

Y/n: That doesn't mean you attack me like that!

Ink says nothing, getting Broomie out...so you get your scythe out, preparing to fight your friend, even if you don't want to. Ink sends some ink at you, ink coming out of Broomie. Y/n makes an ice barrier, the ink hitting it. Y/n swipes their scythe, breaking the ice barrier and sending the ice shards at Ink. Ink dodges, and then teleports behind Y/n. Y/n tenses and blocks a hit from Broomie with their scythe.

Ink: Give up and let me protect you

Y/n: I can handle myself!

Ink: sure you can, flower

Ink pushes against Y/n's scythe abit more, causing Y/n to skid back a bit, but still pushes against Broomie. Y/n stomps their foot, causing ice spikes to appear from the ground. Ink dodges before the spikes can hit him. Y/n then notices that the paints on Ink's vest thing are still full, and having seen Ink drink them, they figure that the paints are what help Ink feel...

Y/n, internally: So I just need to get Ink to drink the paints...but I need to get close to him for me to do...I need to swipe at least one and make him drink it...but I don't know which paint means what emotion...but I probably shouldn't grab red or pink...maybe green? That should work...

Y/n dodges an ink bone from Ink, and then uses an ice portal to get behind Ink...but Ink was prepared, whacking Y/n with Broomie. Y/n goes flying into a tree, hearing a crack from their wings from how hard the impact was. Ink momentarily stops, feeling concern for a second, before the emotion fades. Y/n grunts and sits up, rubbing their shoulders.

Y/n, under their breath: Damn...that hurt...my wings bones are definitely broken now, so flying isn't an option anymore...like it was since the ink is still on my wings...I gotta rely on close range attacks now...

Y/n then stands up, shaking their head to clear their thoughts.

~~meanwhile, with noot~~

Nightmare was enjoying a nice book in his grand library....when his brother senses went off. Nightmare narrows his eyes.

Nightmare:...who hurt Y/n?

Nightmare puts his book down and teleports off.

~~back with Y/n and Ink~~

The two are exchanging blows, with Y/n having momentarily trapped Ink in a memory, and have put Broomie in a case of ice. Y/n sighs in tiredness and grabs Ink's vials, except for the red, pink, black, and white one, and forces him to drink all of them.

Y/n: drink them dammit!

Y/n then frees Ink from the memory, and Ink coughs, feeling his emotions return. He looks up and sees Y/n holding his now empty paint vials...and their wings bent at an awkward angle.

Ink: uh, sorry? I don't remember what happened...

Y/n, done with Ink's shit, just puts the memory of the two fighting in his mind. Ink's eyelights disappear and some tears appear, falling. Ink then pulls Y/n in a hug.

Ink: I-i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!

Y/n, tired:...Ink, the next time you don't want me going into an au, tell me, so we don't have a repeat of this, okay?

Ink nods, feeling guilty. Ink then drags Y/n into their house. Y/n uses their magic, to unfreeze Broomie and bring them over to them. Ink then forces Y/n to sit on the sofa.

Ink: Let me heal you, Y/n!

Y/n sighs and nod, giving a thumbs up and too tired to fight back. Ink gets a smaller paint brush out, this one having healing magic in it for some reason, and starts to paint on Y/n's wings. Y/n shivers at the feeling, not liking it. Ink smiles apologetically.

Ink: sorry, y/-

Ink's sentence then gets cut off by Nightmare's tentacle grabbing him and slamming him into the wall. Y/n just hides their face in their paws, not wanting to deal with this. Nightmare uses his scary face.

Nightmare: What did you do to them Ink? Why are their wings broken?

Ink struggles abit, but then gets up, grabbing Broomie. Both of them seem prepared to fight each other, but then tense when Y/n looks over.

Y/n: Please don't fight in my house. I'll force you both to clean up the mess.

Ink nods rapidly and Nightmare just rolls his eye, before agreeing. Nightmare turns back to Ink with a glare.

Nightmare: Well? I'm waiting for an answer!

Ink, laughing nervously: W-well, we fought-

Nightmare, using his scary face and shrieking: YOU WHAT?!

Ink laughs nervously and puts his hands up, waving them slightly.

Ink: W-well, I don't remember why we fought, but they were in an Outerswap genocide timeline, and I grabbed them, and brought them back to their hou-

Ink's sentence gets cut off by one of Nightmare's tentacles stabbing the wall next to him, causing his eyelights to disappear.

Y/n, under their breath: spaz...*returns to normal volume* Look Ink, I'll let you off the hook this once, but if you do it again, I won't be so merciful next time.

Ink, nodding rapidly: U-understood.

Nightmare, glaring at Ink: Leave

Ink makes an ink portal and hops through it, leaving and only leaving Y/n and Nightmare. Nightmare sighs and looks over, very carefully masking the concern in his eye.

Nightmare: you alright?

Y/n, rolling their eyes and being sarcastic: I'm just peachy! It's not like my wings were broken or anything, or I was forced to fight my friend!

Nightmare winces, before his tentacles bring over a med-kit to him.

Nightmare: alright, well...let's fix your wings then.

Y/n nods and let's Nightmare approach. Nightmare sits behind Y/n and examines Y/n's wings with a critical eye, before frowning.

Nightmare: it looks like the bones were snapped clean in half...so you'll need a cast.

Y/n, raising an eyebrow: Do you even know how to fix wings? If not, I can always call Memory.

Nightmare thinks it over, frowning, before nodding.

Nightmare: As much as me and Memory dislike each other, it would help if he was here.

Y/n nods and grabs their phone, sending a quick text to Memory....and not even 5 minutes later, Memory teleports in, his feathers ruffled.

Memory: WHO HURT MY CH-...Nightmare.

Nightmare: replacement.

Memory, sighing: let's but out difference's aside for now so we can help them, alright?

Nightmare sighs and nods. Memory walks over, ready to heal.

~~timeskip- few hours~~

Y/n's wings are now in casts, with strict instructions from both Memory and Nightmare to not fly for awhile so their wings can heal properly. Memory left after putting Y/n's wings in casts, and Nightmare left after being assured by Y/n that they'll be fine...but as soon as Nightmare left, Ink appeared and trapped you in cuddles. Y/n sighs tiredly.

Y/n: Ink, I'll be fine.

Ink, muffled: but I hurt you...

Y/n sighs and pats Ink's skull...which is buried in Y/n's neck.

Y/n: I'll be fine. This could be worse Ink. You could have killed me, but ya didn't.

That seems to make Ink feel worse, and Y/n internally curses themselves. Y/n sighs and hugs Ink again, who snuggles into you.

Y/n: sorry, but you can stay the night if that'll make you feel better.

Ink, nodding and still muffled: o-okay...

Y/n internally wonders how a soulless and emotionless skeleton can feel, because Y/n doesn't feel any fake emotions coming from Ink...but they'll question that later.

Ink, sniffling: I-i'll make it up to you...promise.

Y/n, sighing: Ink, you don't need to do anything.

Ink then sits up, determination in his eyes as his eyelights are now save stars. Y/n raises an eyebrow at this.

Ink: But I have to! I have to make it up to you!

Y/n, shaking their head: no.

Ink, nodding: yes! You don't have to tell me to do anything now, but you can do it in the future!

Seeing the short skeleton determined to help Y/n, causes Y/n to sigh and nod, giving in.

Y/n: fine...it'll probably be in the future though.

Ink nods and hugs Y/n again. Y/n hugs back, patting his skull.

Ink: I will hold you to that, flower!

Y/n sighs internally, tired as they hug Ink back. Y/n then briefly feels positive memories from someone, but can't find out who. The person does feel familiar somehow, but they'll figure it out later...at the current moment, they have to comfort Ink- oh, he's passed out on Y/n's chest. Oh well, they can deal with this.

Y/n, sighing: Sweet dreams Ink...

Y/n closes their eyes, figuring they might as well try to sleep as well. Y/n quickly falls asleep, exhausted from the day they've had...

Word Count: 1950

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 22.3K 58
Yandere!Underswap!Sans x Shy!Reader And some Papyrus x reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- He was so sweet, so innocent. All he loved doing...
5.6K 263 17
"𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬...
10K 646 45
You are Y/N L/N and this is your world. This story isn't particularly full of fluff. It's not meant to be happy go lucky. It's not meant to be some p...
504K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...