Fragmented Soul

By dreamyygirly

in which two girls, fine friends, are two sides of the same and they don't realise it yet. original stor... More

ACT ONE: Endings
Emma Woods
Sadie Miles
Sadie
Henry Miles
Emma
Sadie
Sasha Griffin
Sadie
Emma
Emma
Emma
Emma
Sasha
Sadie
Emma
Jacob Manson
Hren
Sadie
Maximilian Hart

Fragmented soul

3 2 0
By dreamyygirly

Emma and Sadie are two sides of the same coin, but they don't realise it yet. They are no more than acquaintances, but they slowly become friends. As they navigate their teen year, they have to learn who to trust and who will betray them in the dangerous world they live in, especially for people like them. People that are haunted because of a different genetic code, which gifted them with a certain power. That is a dangerous path that they are following. But they are surrounded by trustworthy people, and some who are not. It's up to them to know which are which. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.1K 76
Two teenage girls navigate the outside world after being in a mental facility for two years. They both go through the motions and emotions of life bu...
41.9K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
1.1K 30 19
Young people...young problems. Everyone has something and nothing at the same time. Nowadays, we have to learn to live with everything that happens...
11.4K 800 68
If your life went from ordinary to extraordinary, it would be great, right? Wrong. Cursed by a fairy queen. Split into two people. Magical powers th...