๐‡๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐‘๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐š :...

By fictional_world89

Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves... More

Introduction
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
not a update...
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39

chapter 33

11.2K 911 27
By fictional_world89

Naira's POV

Next day we both left for Germany. It was seriously a very long flight. But even in flight Maan was doing his work as he wanted to finish his work here. He told me that he wants to finish his work here as quickly as possible so that we can leave for Paris tomorrow and he really completed it by next morning.

And in afternoon we left for Paris. I was really excited to spend some alone time with him. Maan took me directly to our suite and asked me to open the curtains. And I saw the view from the balcony. We could clearly see the Eiffel tower. I became excited and hugged him quickly.

He smiled a little and kissed my cheeks...

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Like it? I love it..." I replied cheerfully pecking his lips...

"Now Jaan go and change your clothes?" He said...

Wait, are we going outside right now? But we just came here...

"Maan are we going out?" I asked...

"Jaan let's rest for a little bit we'll go out tomorrow so change into something comfortable or you want to sleep Naked?" he replied.

"No I'll go change..." I replied and went to change my clothes. And when I came back he was already in bed waiting for me. He forwarded his hand and pulled me to the bed. And slept hugging me.

Well I knew Maan was really tired as he slept very late and was really very busy.

I was just caressing his hair and too fell asleep without knowing... When we woke up it was already dark outside. Maan asked me to get ready quickly as we were finally going outside. Finally!!!

"her look"

I quickly changed my clothes and saw Maan too was already ready. And we both went outside for a romantic candle light dinner. Now it feels like we're on our honeymoon.

We had our dinner and Even drank little bit... Everything was so romantic. Just then I felt a hand on my inner thighs...

"Jaan you're looking beautiful." He replied...

"Achha ji. Badi jaldi yaad aa gya aapko. We've been together here for almost half an hour and finally you noticed how I was looking?" I replied with a fake pout.

"Well aapko dekh kar hum sab kuch bhul jaate h kya kare..." he replied...
(I forgot everything after seeing you.)

"Tum sa koi dusra aur zameen pr hua toh rab se shikayat hogii,
Tumhari aur kisi gair ne dekh toh qaqamat se pehle qaqamat hogii"  he murmured looking in my eyes...

I too was getting lost in his eyes just then he pulled my chair closer to him and placed his lips on mine... Kissing me lovingly. He was dominating the kiss leaving me whimpering against in need...he joined our forehead.

"Jaan let's go back to our room. I don't think l can hold back anymore" he replied and the next thing I knew I was in his arms. He quickly took us back to our suite...

Abhimaan's POV

"🔞 Mature content"

“You’re gorgeous, Jaan,” I murmur as watch her lie back on my bed, her long hair fanned around her. I lower myself on top of her, caging her in with my forearms on either side of her. My nose brushes against hers, and she sighs,tilting her face. I chuckle and kiss her cheek, and then the edge of her mouth.

“Maan,” she warns, her grip on my hair tightening in warning moments before her lips come crashing against mine.
I groan and kiss her back instantly, my tongue demanding entry. She opens up for me, that same honey flavor threatening to drive me wild. The way she moves her body against mine is intoxicating, and I groan when she
moves a hand down my back, cautiously exploring.

I pull my lips off hers and move them to her neck, to that spot that makes her moan so beautifully. Her head falls back, and I smirk as I trail a path down to her collarbone, taking my time to ease her nerves, showing her I have nothing but a world of patience for her. I look up at my wife when I reach the top of her blouse, her gaze dark with desire. She gives me
the slightest nod, and I bite down on my lip as I pull her blouse off her slowly, my breath hitching when it falls away.

“Fuck. You’re literal perfection, Jaan,” I whisper, my voice filled with reverence as I lean in, my tongue flicking against her nipple. She moans for me again, and I grin as I repeat the motion before I switch sides to do it all over again. She squirms underneath me, her grip on my hair tightening as I play with her perfect breasts, my cock throbbing. Her spine arches as I tease her, and I grin to myself as I move lower, kissing her sternum, and then her ribs, slowly making my way down. She’s breathing hard, her eyes smoldering, and fuck, I don’t think she’s ever looked more beautiful.

Jaan gasps when I grab her leg and hook it over my shoulder before kissing the inside of her thigh. She moans softly and then bites down on her lip to suppress the sound, her cheeks beautifully rosy. “Don’t hide those perfect little sounds from me, darling. Let me hear you. Show me I’m pleasing you.”My wife inhales sharply when I kiss her panties, and she squirms a little. “If you’ll let me, I’ll worship every inch of you, Jaan”

Our eyes lock, and I groan in delight when she tightens her grip on my
hair and nods. A perfect little moan escapes her perfect little mouth when I
kiss the edge of her panties, before I take the fabric between my teeth and drag it aside, my eyes falling closed in delight at the sight of her bare pussy. “Fucking perfect,” I whisper, more to myself than to her. I inhale deeply before dragging my tongue down. My wife’s back arches, and I grin when the sexiest moan escapes from her throat, her heel pressing into my back. “Oh God, Maan.”

Hearing her say my name like that is such a fucking thrill, it’s unreal. My wife’s pussy is a drug handcrafted for me, the sounds she makes the perfect high. I grab her other leg and hook that over my shoulder too, opening her legs wider, allowing me to fuck her with my tongue, tasting, lapping, until my name is the only word she remembers. I circle her swollen clit, and her nails graze my scalp, her moans turning into needy whimpers as I slowly edge her, making her desperate for release and refusing to give it to her. “Maan,” she gasps.“Please.”

I tease my beautiful wife, bringing my tongue a little closer to where she wants it before pulling back. “Please what, Jaan?” She looks at me with desperation written all over her pretty face. “Please make me come.”

Fuck. I’d planned to tease her further, make the first time I taste her unforgettable, so she’ll keep coming back for more. But what mortal man could possibly resist a plea like hers?

“You beg so prettily, Jaan,” I groan. “You know exactly what you’re doing to me when you look at me like that, don’t you?”

She bites down on her lip for a moment, her touch tender when she brushes my hair back, away from my forehead.“Please, Maan… I can’t take it… please, let me come.”

Goddamn. My wife will be the death of me, and I’ll die a happy man. “Anything for you, baby,” I whisper, before I finally give her what I want, my tongue working her clit the way she needs me to. Her back arches, and her heels dig into my back as my wife comes all over my tongue, my name on her lips.

I smirk as I kiss her thigh leisurely while she collapses back onto our bed, and my cock twitches as I drag a finger down her swollen pussy. “One more, Jaan” She inhales shakily, her eyes widening when I push two fingers in slowly before curling them, teasing her G-spot...

I can't take it anymore. I quickly push my boxers down . I grab my cock and pump it once, twice, and she stares at it wide-eyed.“That...” I grin and move on top of her, positioning myself between her legs.

"I know baby it's been a month so we'll take it slow ok?" She nods, and I drag my cock across her pussy, earning myself a pretty little moan. I chuckle and do it again, before pushing into her just slightly. “Oh God,” I moan, my eyes falling closed briefly. Jaan whimpers.

Her lips fall open, and I chuckle, my forehead dropping to hers. My laughter makes me slide a little further into her, and her head falls back, her long neck on display for me. I lean in and kiss her in that spot she likes, earning myself a delicious moan.

My hand wraps into her hair, and I pull back a little. “Look at me,” I demand, needing to see that she’s okay. My beautiful wife obeys, her eyes finding mine as I push a little further into her, slowly stretching her out. “You feel absolutely incredible, Jaan. It’s like your pussy was made for me. I say and push my whole cock inside her pussy in one go.

"Jaan Breathe for me, baby,” I whisper, my forehead dropping to hers. She takes a shaky breath, and I smile at her. “Good Girl,” I whisper, holding still.“You’re such a good girl, aren’t you?”

Her eyes light up, and she smiles shyly, her body slowly relaxing underneath me. She’s so fucking precious. I pull my hips back just a little, rocking back and forth as I watch her face. There’s no pain in her gaze now, and I breathe a sigh of relief as I pull back a little more, taking her slowly, enjoying every last second of it.

Jaan cups the side of my face, desire once again lighting up her beautiful brown eyes, and I pull almost all the way out, only to thrust back into her a little harder. She moans so fucking beautifully for me that I nearly lose it there and then. “I won’t last long when you sound like that, darling.” Her hands roam over my body, and she begins to rock her hips, meeting me thrust for thrust. “I don’t want you to. I want you to come for me,” she says, and the possessiveness in my wife’s eyes does it for me.

“Then hold on for me, baby,” I whisper, taking her with harder and faster strokes, every single one of her moans only bringing me closer. She gasps when I roll my hips, and I smirk in satisfaction when I realize how she likes it. I repeat the motion again and again, until her moans become a little more incoherent, the look in her eyes a little glassier.

“Oh,” she whispers. “Oh God.” her eyes fall closed as her pussy contracts around my cock, and I groan, coming right alongside my wife.

To be continued...

__________________________________________

Extra-

Abhimaan - Finally we're here... On our honeymoon.🥳 Now we'll be alone for at least a month... I'm so happy

Naira - come here Maan see everyone is here...

Abhimaan - what? Who's here?(Panicking)

Naira - arre we're on a call. Now come here...

Abhimaan - oh okay... Hey everyone ( saying to his family)

Everyone - hii how are you beta??

Meanwhile Avinash from behind - bhai sa come quickly we're waiting here so that we can go somewhere as well...

Abhimaan - 😏 shut up we're not coming back...

Jaanvi- shut up you idiot (hitting his head hard)... Bhai sa bhabhi sa enjoy yourself we won't disturb you anymore.

Abhimaan - very good Jaanvi. 😌

Naira- 😳

Avinash - sorry Jaan...🥺

Jaanvi - 😤 shut up don't talk to me...

___________________________________________

Hey everyone here is the next chapter...

Do tell me if you liked this chapter in the comments box and don't forget to vote... Next chapter after 800+ votes and 80+ comments on this chapter

Till then
Bye...
😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 82.4K 35
To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Smart. Survived in this world Fighting with...
36K 1.5K 22
Aaditya Singh Raghvansh: ====================== Crowned prince of Rajasthan from his birth. Head of RAJVANSH family, his name itself gives chills to...
272K 17.5K 32
A billionaire's ๐Ÿ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
88.1K 4.2K 40
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...