Before the kingdom (...

Od RaeMSmith

Ever wonder how Marceline the vampire Queen and princess Bonnibel Bubblegum met? How long they were together... Více

Recap
Just a Thought
Oh?
Unrequited Love
Et tu, Simon?
Curiousity
Not the last time
Unearthing.
Parts of a Puzzle
Just give it a second
Stillness in Woe
Whatever happens...
Ending the Prologue
Important A.N.
Wastelands
Any fun?
Passing By
Time Sure Flies When Having Fun
~Dreams Fly~
Sorry?
H. A. R.
When The Sun Becomes an Enemy
Since the Incident.
A. N.
Don't Slow Your Roll
The Return
Mastication
First Flying Lesson :3
Life. Stress. Sex.
Questioning.
Mister J
She expresses all her feelings through Song.
Nightmares_x_Monsters
Staying the Day?
First day since the schedule changed¡?
Ehh, Dull
Sizzlin' the Bacon Strips of Romance
Moving, Woohoo!
A Scottish Name
The Writer's Age!!

Family Issues

179 11 11
Od RaeMSmith

Bonnie tried to think. If Marcy didn't come back in a long time, she wanted to have a way to get to the Nightosphere. She had been trying to avoid that library for so long, she honestly had no idea how she would get to it before something seriously bad happened to her girlfriend. She started thinking of how she can just avoid Simon's coldness, but no, it would still take too long. She hoped there was a book or something in one of these apartments that described the happy face. She immediately looked through the drawers in that room. Wow, Bonnie thought, things really do go downhill after the first kiss.

***

Hunson came back to see Chad getting of the floor and Marceline looking traumatized in her bed. "What the gronk happened in here?"

Chad walked over to the door, hunched over and grabbing his crotch area. "Oh," he groaned in pain, "where's your ice?"

"Um, I have an ice box on the floor by the sink... " Hunson answered, still shocked by what he'd seen.

Chad walked out past Hunson. "Goodness, I can't leave you guys alone for five minutes." He sighed and walked over next to Marcy. "What all happened here?"

Marcy thought she would tremble, but she just didn't. She couldn't, for some reason. She felt her neck where Chad bit her and saw blood on her hand. Hunson gently traced his fingers on her neck and gasped. "Chad!" he turned to yell. He looked back at Marcy. "Give me a sec, will you be okay for two minutes?"

She stared at the ceiling and nodded. For a second there, it actually seemed like he cared. He walked into the hallway yelling for Chad. Hunson stumbled upon him in the hallway and grabbed him by the shirt collar, "how much fucking blood did you suck from my daughter?!"

"I-I didn't take any! I just..." Chad lowered his voice.

"You. Just. What."

"I ...turned her into a vampire, sir."

Hun gasped and slowly let go of Chad's shirt. He looked back to Marcy's room. "Oh, good job, Chad. If she's a vampire now, she'll have a problem dealing with the sun. If she still wants to go back, she would come back no sooner than she left. "

Chad sighed with relief. "So I'm relieved of that duty, right?"

Hunson laughed hysterically, and abruptly stopped. "No."

"What?!"

"Um yeah, I have a chaotic kingdom to run. "

"Uggh, I'd rather take your place as king than watch that little brat again," he mumbled.

"Oh, really? You go do that then." He started pushing Chad to where he had been watching the citizens.

"No no wait! I'll do it, I'll watch her."

"What was that?"

"I'll watch your daughter."

"Good boy." Hunson smiled at him like he was five.

"Uck, whatever. Ya know I can't run this janked up place anyway."

Marceline had been listening to the whole conversation. She couldn't believe what she heard. One second she's a human-demon mix. Next second she's a human-demon-vampire mix. Things were just changing to fast. She didn't get one thing, though. Why was the sun a problem? Her education on vampires was cut short when she was seven. She did not know much about them, except that they usually snuck around at night and sucked the blood from people's necks.

Chad walked barely an inch past the doorway and saw Marcy staring at the ceiling, barely blinking. "Hey," he limped over to her. "So I guess I still gotta watch you and-grrr, glob this!" he'd gotten frustrated with having to limp with crotch pain.

He cris-crossed his legs and floated over to Marcy's bed. She didn't see him, she kept looking up. She heard something strange, like there were marbles or some smooth thingies rubbing against each other. She looked over to the noise and faced Chad's knee. She yelped "what the-how are you doing that?"

"All vampires can do it. You could give it a try later."

She saw something bulging in his pants. "Umm, what's that?" she pointed to the area. "A bag of ice," he blushed with embarrassment.

She laughed at him. It was the weird sound she heard. The ice sliding against each other, duhh.

"What?! Hey, ya can't blame me with those steel-toed-toes of yours!"

She kept laughing.

"You have a powerful kick, okay?"

"I would apologize if I liked you," she kept laughing, "but I don't."

"Oh no, I needed the 'sorry' to fix it. What will I do," Chad stated sarcastically.

Marcy suddenly realized how much she missed talking to someone besides Bonnie. She pushed that feeling away, she wanted her Bonnibel. She'd give anything to get back to her. That included contact with others.

"Hey, I'm a vampire now, so... I heard Hunson saying I'd have a problem with the sun?"

"Oh. That. Well, darling, the sun's rays would scorch you up. It's like throwing hot coals at a human, it would cook your skin like a turkey on thanksgiving. "

"Oh ...is there anyway to stop that?"

"Stop it? Pfft," he started to float around the room. " The best you can do is wear clothes to cover up skin visible to the sun's eyes. No amount of sunscreen can help ya, buddy."

"...Chad?"

He floated over her and stopped next to her where he started. "Hm?"

"Am I still human?"

"Barely." He started floating around again.

"Oh... okay... what else can I do since I'm a vampire?"

"What, your dumb daddy didn't tell you about vampires?"

"We haven't spoke since I was seven, Chad."

"Well you sure don't look seven now."

"Yeah, I'm like thirteen. "

"What?!" Chad landed on the bed in front of Marcy. "He hasn't spoken to you in six flippin' years??"

"Nope. Chad, does he care about me? Cuz it sounds like he just needs me to be his heir."

"Wait wait, how did you survive all that time?"

"I'll tell you if you answer my question. "

"Fine. Umm... if I'm not wrong, he thought you were here."

"And it took him six years to realize I wasn't?"

"Aye, he claims to have looked for you through these crowds of citizens. "

"Really?"

"Yeah, once he realized you weren't here, he got me and a few other guys to come help him find you. "

"Wow, why you?"

"He checked my fighting history and saw I'd be good of use in case they need some kung-fu action in that bleep-blob."

"Oh... he was looking for me all that time?"

"From what he's told me."

"Alright... anyway..."

"You were gonna answer my question on how you survived all alone there so long."

"Oh, that..."

Marcy told Chad about Simon, about his crown. About Bonnie, and how sweet she was to her. Although marcy didn't say it, Chad could tell the girls may have been more than friends. Many things didn't make sense to him, but he listened and asked all the questions he could throughout her story.

"Wait, why am I still talking to you?" She sat up, "I need to go back."

She walked to the door, but Chad blocked her. "Whoa, girl. Can't let you do that."

"And why not?" She shot an intimidating look.

"If you're dad's anything like you, you should know he'll punish me with worse than this if I let you go," he pointed to his bag of ice. "Besides, I haven't taught you everything about vampire physics yet."

Marcy rolled her eyes. "Fiiiiine. Tell me about being a vampire, then." She went back to the bed.

Chad reminded her about the sun, then went to her being able to change into a bat. After thoroughly explaining that, he told her how to float. She couldn't do it well at first, but Chad told her she would get the hang of it. He ended it by telling her a stake driven I to her heart could kill her, which she already knew.

"And hey, about your dad..." he said after finishing his lesson, "I don't know too much about daddy-daughter stuff, so I can't really tell if he loves you or not. "

"Hmph."

"I mean, I gots a son, but boys are different."

"Oh, you actually had a son?"

"Well yeah, " he punched her in the arm.

"So like, a girl actually fell in love with you?"

"Yes."

Marcy laughed. "If that boy, whatever his name is, is anything like you, I don't wanna meet him."

He chuckled, "his name's Ash. And he's amazing."

"Riiiiight. Sure hope he tolerates people better," she pointed to the bite marks in her neck.

"Just shush, little girl."

"Hey," she felt offended, "I'm not little anymore."

"Okay, okay-"

"Chaaaaaad! We need you for something, it'll only be a second!" Someone yelled from one end of the hall.

Chad sighed and sat up. "Alright champ, I'll be back in a few."

"Alright, loser," she laughed.

Once Chad was by the door, he turned and said: "Oh and hey, your dad is going to talk to the king of Mars in a few days."

"Um that's cool, but why are you telling me?"

"Well how do you think he's getting to Mars all the way from here?"

"Oh you mean...?"

"Yeah, and brb."

Marcy knew her dad was going to have to use the portal.

***

This just goes to show Marcy was always loveable. She could get along with virtually anyone. Her father was different, though.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

827K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...