Jason McCann's Mate

By the_love_she_has

Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing... More

Jason McCann's Mate
Cassie*
Jason
Meet for the first time
soooooo sorry :(
what to do
what she doesn't know
CONFUSED
CHARACTERS & DESCRIPTIONS
Explanation
Date Night pt.2
Unknown secrets

Date night pt.1

357 6 1
By the_love_she_has

Hi everyone, it's been a while, but I am back. The song in the media bar does not go with this chapter I just would like if you would listen to it . It's really good thank you and enjoy the chapter.

~cassie pov~

Me and jason stayed up all night the other day talking again and we had decided on a date night which is friday as in today at 6:00 so right now i am getting ready and Trisha is helping me get ready, I don't even know where we are going but Trisha does as in her own words ' I got the perfect outfit for where he is taking you, you will have fun' so here I am getting dressed with trish, because she also has a date,Carl is taking her somewhere and she doesn't know where. We only have two hours left to get ready. "Cas go shower so I can do your hair" Trish tells me while pushing me into the bathroom. 'This girl is sooo crazy' I think while laughing as she pushes me. As I'm in the shower I think about how I should be nervous about this date with jason but I'm not. I'm more cautious about it. I am still processing what they told me. The thing about us being mates is scary because what if I was not his mate would he have dated me to or not." Cassie get out we don't have all day" Trish comes in the bathroom and tells me. I Wash off and ask her to pass me my dry towel.

"Ok time to get ready" I say as I walk out of the shower and trisha walks in.

«««««««««««« one and a half hour later »»»»»»»»»»»»

"Are you nervous, about tonight" Trish asks as we walk down the stairs to the living Room to wait. Just as I was about to answer her the door bell rings, when we open the door Carl and jason were standing their with their mouths open like they were speech less. Which was funny.

~ Carl's pov~ *surprise*

Wow, just wow is all I can say when they came to open the door,it felt like I just like stopped breathing which could kill me, but T never looked gorgeous-er if that even is a word. Cassie was beautiful as well, Jason was lucky to have her, just as i am to have Trisha. I have become to know Jason since he let me join his pack and he is a good guy around friends but when be is not he is emotionless, but hopefully cassie can brings him out.
" So......um...hi" Cassie voice cut me out of my shock and thinking state. I look at jason and he is still shocked. I nudged him with my elbow and he snapped out of it. He smiles and the hands cassie her flower and I hand T here's that I had got her and they smile at us. Jason asks them are they ready to go,
" um.. yeah just let me get me purse, put these in water and lock up" cassie says as she goes back in. Let's hope for a great night. I think before we get into are separate cars. Cassie and Trish hug and wish each or her a good and fun night before they get in the cars. If only they knew.

~ Jason pov~

When I first saw cas in that dress I was for once in my life speechless. She looked beyond beautiful.I guess I was in the daze for awhile because I felt carl nudge me. I smile and hand Cassie the flowers that I bought her. She takes them just as Trish takes her. We leave after cassie put the flowers in water and they say good bye. Which makes me laugh, the things they don't know.

As we driving to where I am taking her we have small conversations and the music is playing low. "Can i turn this up I love this song" cassie says as one in a million by tink comes on. Funny thing is i like this song to, but will not admit it.
" Yeah" she just sits their like she is waiting for something, I look at her from the corner of my eye and see her blushing, so cute but why

" you can turn it up, you know" "yeah, its just that um...I don't..now how" she says quietly. Ok " k, do you see two big knobs" I ask her "yeah" "k ,the one on the right is the volume just turn it to you to turn it up" she does not answer because next thing the music is really loud, and my sensitive hearing does not help and I feel like i am death so I quickly turn it down some. She looks at me like I was crazy from the corner of her eyes. I don't say any thing, and starts to sing the song, she is good she can't rap to. When the song comes of i turn the music back down and she just looks out the window."

The music was to loud, and i have sensitive hearing, and to you it can be loud but to me it was blasting" I tell her as we are at a red light. She looks at me and was about to say some thing, probably to apologize,but she has nothing to be sorry about she just forgot.

" It ok you forgot, I'm fine don't worry about it" she smile and the as the light turns green she reaches over and starts to rub behind my ear,do she know she can not do that while i am driving she could course crash like that.I quickly grab her hand to stop,he face quickly fall which saddens me " hey look at me,I only stopped you because,you can distract me and i could crash, on am a wolf one of your touches can drive me nuts,so don't feel like you did anything wrong, k" I tell meanwhile looking at her from the corner of my eye and paying attention to the road. We are about three minutes from the restaurant that i am taking her to with her first gift is at.

~Cassie~

It seem like I am messing up the date so far with the music and it being to loud.I must have been to far gone in my thought because when Jason called me we were at a restaurant called North.(at the top).

"Hi, welcome to North, do you have a reservation" the host said as we approached the front podium. "Yes, under McCann" he looks down and starts to type something on the pad,then he looks up and at me,then Jason and say" yes McCann, your other guest are here as well, right thus way " When he says this I look at jason to see what he was talking about but he won't look at me but he has the smirk on his face. When we get to are table that is what looks like is in a private section I see two people sitting at a table that we are approaching. "Here is your table a waiter will be hear to take your orders" I have my head down as he says this and leave. When i look up I see....

__________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Vote

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Comment

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Share

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding I would not leave you guys like that

_____________

When i look up I see....

"Trisha,and Carl what are you guys doing her" i am surprised that they were here. "Surprise" Carl say while looking at Trisha and when i look at her she is surprised also. She looks at me and smiles. I look at jason and he is still smirking, like if I could just sm....

"are you ready to order" the waiter say as he comes into the room and taking me from what i was thinking. "Yes can we have your finest wine and" jason starts to say but I cut him off" um can i have water, i don't drink wine" " can i have water to,thank you" Trish ask as he was about to leave.

Everyone is looking at their menus and not bothering to talk so I start a conversation."so what are you guys getting" "um, I am getting the spaghetti with garlic bread and a side of chicken salad." Trisha say. While still looking at the menu." I am getting the same, but a shrimp salad" Carol tell me with out looking at the menu. We all look at jason to see what he was getting, but it seem like he was in his own world. I nudged Jason with my elbow and he seems to pop out of his own little bubble.

" Um, I'm getting what ever you are getting, with a side of sea food salad" " what is sea food salad" I ask after I while of trying to think of what it is." You've never heard of sea food salad" Trisha ask while laughing at me" no ,never mind i said anything, it was a stupid question" I say while looking down embarrassed that I asked the question."It was not a stupid question cas,it was just funny, a sea food salad is a salad made with lobster and crab meat that is mixed with mayonnaise and onion and pasta ." Trisha tells me while calming down from her laugh fit.

As i was about to reply to her, the waiter came back and gave us are drinks and asked for what we would like to eat, they gave him there orders first and then he looked at me and sayed"and what would like to have beautiful" when he sayed that i blushed and we heard a loud and inhumanly growl and then Jason starts to talk to me." Cassie can you tell him, so that he can go, before something happens to him" when he says this it looked like the waiter was about to pi$$ him self "um, can i have fettuccini, with aside of crab salad."I tell him with my head down afraid to look up. He did not say anything as he left the room.

We all sat in silence as no one could say anything or it would make thing worse. I was terrified, sitting next to jason, as i see his hand move closer to me from the corner of my eye I flinch which just makes him growl again, and the next thing you know I am sitting on his lap. As i start to struggle to get up his arm that is around my waist only gets tighter.

"cassie please stop his wolf is in control, please stop trying to getting up and just relax he won't hurt you, i know you are scared, but just stop,he need you to calm down, cassie close you eyes and think of something that calms you down ok can you do that for me" Trisha say and I just nod my head and close my eyes and think of Jason and our conversation that we had on the phone, and how I would fall asleep on him but he would say I didn't or how we would talk all until the morning.

"keep thinking cas when you, 'come back. In five minutes'. I think she was telling the waiter that which made me laugh, and she then laugh with me." K if you feel calm you can open you eyes, k." I nod my head and softer two more minutes i open my eyes I am still sitting on jason lap so I turn to him and when i look in his eyes they pitch black, when I look in his eyes my breathing start to pick up again and jason closes his eyes."Trisha why are his eyes black" i ask turning to her with a scared questioning face.

" Cassie his wolf is in control, cassie meet Xavier, Xavier meet cassie" i look back at jason or Xavier and he was looking at me. I look at him and his face is so serious. After him just staring at me I get the courage to talk to him." Hi" I say to him in a whisper "hi" he says back but notice that his voice is about three octaves deeper then Jason's. Wow After us talking some more for a few minutes and the food comes back and Xav starts to slowly growl but everyone can hear except the waiter who name i found out was john. I look at him and raise my eyebrow and say" stop" he stop and then looks at me.

When John left I look back at jason and ask for jason back to that he can eat and to let me go. "K, but you have to promise me, that I am the only one that can flirt with you and make you blush" he says with that same smirk that Jason has when he is being to cocky with him self.when he saw the face that i had he, started to laugh while trying to talk" i am........ just.. playing" after he says this his eyes change back to his brown eyes.

"Hi, welcome back" "it good to be back, and i didn't mean to scare you. And I am sorry that I did." He say while looking at me. " Um it okay but can you let me go so that we can eat." He just nods his head and let me go. After that we all eat and talk and then we all split, because that was the only thing that were were doing together for tonight.

"Are you ready for the rest of the night" Jason ask while we walk to the car." I smile and nod my head.

To be continued......

____________________________________

Hear you go another chapter.

Sorry I have not updated in a while ,but a lot of thing are going on and I have to deal with them ,but i have time to give all my lovely reader another chapter.

Did you enjoy this chapter. Let me know how you feel and I dedicate this chapter to everyone.

This time for real, don't forget to

.

.

.

Vote

.

.

.

Comment

.

.

.

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 670 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
3.1K 53 12
Kaitlyn a 17 year old girl, born into a pack of wolves but not a wolf, everyone made fun of her because of it and also because of her pale skin, ligh...
782K 17.1K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...