STEPBROTHERS | BTS

By Saanfics

"please dude.stay away from me" "oh come on we don't want to be close to you!" one of them spoke, "we're neve... More

Introduction
accident
re-marriage
first impression
Shifting In
bestie date?
Funeral
death
hate you
moving out
Him...
Choices
Tit for Tat
Ichor
Memories
Memories pt.2
Attacked
curse
secret admirer
Truth
Access
will you join hands with me?
drunk
Dream
Rescued
revelation
Stray Kids
romance
bouquet
Movie Marathon
thunderstorm
princess
party
found him
checkmate lee!
i love you!
the end is near
instagram account
DΓ©jΓ  vu
propose
sweethearts
OZONE!
epilogue
gratitude
QnA

end this together

559 23 2
By Saanfics

hello sweethearts!!

i said for some days updates won't be coming but now i am back! lets start!!!

they were looking at the ground unaware of what's going on with lee jong-suk there, aruem stood up and said,"i was in all of this and i want to see his death"

binita said,"aru, wait-" but she was cut off by saanvi,"aru is right binnie, i also want to see his death he have tortured us alot and its our right"

 binita sighed at her friends words because she know how y/n will react if she'll see them there as she'll be in her worst form.

binita said,"y/n keeps her ichor personality different from her Kim y/n personality, so she'll be mad as hell if you'll intrude in her work"

saanvi said,"we all learned all these stuffs together just in different countries and we have to end this together"

aruem took her phone and dialed a phone number as the rings met their ears because of speaker, person from other side said,"yes, nerium?"

aruem spoke,"i want to see the death of lee jong-suk with bane judas and bangtan, prepare the soundproof CCTV room for us, you cannot disobey me" her voice had command which send shivers to others present in room.

soon they were standing in the parking of headquarters, bangtan said,"its beautiful" hoshi came out with his no expression face.

he complained,"she's going to chop into pieces" bane reassured,"don't worry we are here" he murmured which was heard by them,"and that's the issue"

he warned,"ichor will be in her worst form, he is her most wanted enemy, be ready, you have no rights to stop her from whatever she's doing" they sighed and nodded.

they were looking at the CCTV screen where a basement was visible it was all dark in the basement, they sat on the chairs present for them. Hoshi bowed and left.

someone's scream roared and they looked at the screen, lights of basement turned on and the blooded walls of basement came in their view, lee was brought in by guards.

he was tied to chair from metal chains, he was trying so hard to get out from their grip but failed miserably, few minutes later, y/n entered inside.

y/n hand gestured guards to leave who shivered at her silence yet dangerous stare, y/n haven't left staring at lee even for once.

y/n said once she was alone,"speak" lee looked at her and asked,"what?" y/n repeated,"speak all the things you have done, till yet, even if i know, speak"

lee keep his mouth shut, y/n roared,"SPEAK YOU DAMMIT" everyone flinched at her shout, lee spoke,"what to speak, that i murdered your father"

he continued,"or to admit that i prepared an act that your twin brother is dead" bangtan repeated,"twin brother?" nobody answered them.

he resumed,"or to say that i planned and murdered your dear bestfriend's parents and showed you that i killed your childhood friend"

lee chuckled and confessed,"I, lee jong-suk, killed all of them" y/n asked as her voice cracked up at the memory,"w-why? WHY YOU STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME?!" she shouted in end.

tears welling up in her eyes, y/n asked,"w-why? you were a well named surgeon then why you d-did this? why you took my family's lives"

guilt flashed in lee's eyes but just for a second, he said,"why? because when your grandma needed a surgery i was busy in another and we couldn't save her, he banned my license"

lee spoke in rage,"he banned my license, ruined my career, my dreams and my everything, s-so i-i I killed him, oh how much satisfied i was when i brought his liver out, you saw it don't you?"

he asked y/n like a psycho, y/n legs trembled as the memory flashed in her mind, she held the table for support which she needed but didn't asked.

y/n inhale the oxygen present there mixed with the smell of dried blood,  y/n asked,"why you destroyed Mr.Min's family?"

lee laughed he asked,"if you'll leave me after i confessed about this then only i'll tell you", y/n stare at him without anywords.

he asked,"promise me you'll leave me, promise me Kim y/n!" she sighed at his demand and said,"i, Kim y/n, promise you to let you leave once you'll admit your deeds"

lee laughed evilly as he know y/n never back off from her words, lee said,"i killed his close ones because he killed my dad but for killing him i hired a gang but your father made me a murdered"

y/n said,"no body made you a murderer, you could have filed a law suit but no, you chose to be a criminal and made other criminals"

lee looked down as if he is realizing something, y/n continued,"you said your dreams got ruined because of dad, what about us? our dreams got destroyed because of you"

she took a deep breath as it was getting hard for her, y/n said,"at the age when i was looking at my dreams to be an advocate i was told to handle dad's business, my dreams were ignored!"

y/n continue,"saanvi paras, remember? she wanted to serve for military, park aruem? she wanted to be computer programmer, binita roy? she dreamed to be a fencer, we all left our dreams because of you!"

lee looks at her as if he didn't knew the other side of coin, y/n said,"you know what your 'hired gang' did with Mrs.Park?" lee shot his head up confusion build in his eyes.

y/n chuckled, she said,"after the birth of jimin, your 'hired gang' man raped h-her" y/n looked in other direction imagining the pain of Mrs.Park.

y/n bite her lips to control her sobs, she announced,"park aruem, is Mrs.Park's daughter, jimin oppa's half biological sister"

y/n chuckled bitterly at his wide eyes, she said,"you don't care, do you? how many lives you have ruined, you have any idea? of course you were enjoying it alot"

lee said,"Min's dad needed a cardiac surgery, my dad was a surgeon in his hospital but he had to see a more serious patient as he knew there is no hope in saving min's dad but min got angry and k-killed my f-father! he took my loved one so i took his!" his words laced in rage.

y/n opened the door and came out from there, camera on screen changed, they saw y/n standing while taking support of door, she put a hand on her mouth to stop her sobs.

tears fall down her cheeks, eyes red, her legs weaken up, she slides down with muffled sobs and pain in her hearts, it was as if her life had been taken away.

boys heart clenched, aruem said,"i have to go to her" hoshi came inside and shook his head making her remember their deal, aruem sighed and jungkook took her in his arms.

binita and saanvi were hold up by seokjin and jimin, yoongi looked in another direction as he can't see his sister like this.

taehyung and hoseok took deep breaths and namjoon with fist hands seated there, y/n removed hand from her mouth and a sob left her mouth.

y/n wiped her tears harshly, a lady in her 40s came out, she also had tears in her eyes, y/n hold herself and said,"i am sorry that the truth of your husband came like this, Mrs.Lee"

a man in his 20s held his mother, y/n explained,"i am not going to leave him" hoshi came there and y/n said," hoshi send them off to their home safely" hoshi nodded and lead them out.

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 33!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!

BYE~

LOVE YOU~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.4K 47
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
75K 1.6K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...
193K 3.7K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
185K 5.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...