lawyer vs lawyer

By Shines033

two handsome lawyers who are trying to hate(โค๏ธ) each other but now are in the same team to solve a case!! and... More

unexpected alliance โšกโœจ
message
how it started โœจ๐ŸŽถ
destiny โœจ๐Ÿ€
the case ๐Ÿ’ซ
the photos (not a chapter)
introduction of the characters
your the one ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’—
suprise ๐ŸŒ™โœจ
what are we ? โค๏ธโœจ

confession โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป

112 11 4
By Shines033

- you guys arrived at the your address..said the driver stopping at a exquisite house near the beach side..they came out the car taking out their luggage the taxi started move leaving them both alone in front of the house... fourth spoke

- should we go to check the room...Gemini ? Gemini! GEMINI!!! Fourth said looking at Gemini who was deeply in his thoughts he tapped him at his shoulder to come out if it...made Gemini stuttled by the sudden touch he looked at fourth with little wide eyes

-yeah what happen?

- what are u thinking about should we go and keep our belongings and check the house
Fourth said looking at Gemini with concern...Gemini nods his head silently and goes to the door opening it...

- The higher ups really are good, they gave a whole house to complete this case...if l'm right we got a signal from the people of tine somewhere near right *Gemini said opening the door*

- right we got signal from here hua hin beach...we have hotels near by only 10mins minutes drive.. seniors thought we can stay over the hotel but they it's best we still in a beach house where we can work peacefully *fourth said while picking up his belongings and came inside the house

-Should we chose a room...? *Gemini asked looking at fourth... fourth nods coming with a yes after a sec

Fourth room...

Gemini room.....

-Fourth.... l'm hungry...*Gemini said coming downstairs with his right hand on his stomach

-What l'm supposed to do..we didn't brought any groceries how can l make food

-Let's go to the market then... we will buy some groceries how is it ? *Gemini said looking at fourth excited like cat looking at their owner for food*

*Fourth looked at Gemini behaviour new to it remembering the teenage Gemini fourth was staring at Gemini with pure love...and mixed confusion*

-What are you looking at fourth let's go... l'm hungry

-okay let's just get freshed and put some hood clothes is that okay we didn't change or showered aren't you tried by sitting at the flight whole day

- yeah l am tried and hungry...and moreover you smell good fot...*gemini said with innocent face and voice not knowing how the other person is feeling*

-what are you trying to say Gemini even if l smell good we need to fresh up *fourth said in shy flutter voice his ear cheeks heating up just by what Gemini said*

-fine l will go and fresh up byee *Gemini said going to his room leaving fourth who is blushing*

*After freshing up and wearing clothes*

-lets go fourth... l'm hungry *Gemini said wearing his shoes and looks at fourth a smile slowly forms*

- yeah let's go *fourth said replys holding his phone*

*At the market*

-what should we buy Gemini ? *Fourth said looking at the fresh vegetables*

*Gemini looks where fourth was looking and makes disgusting face*

- l don't want veggies l'm not a rabbit or something

- veggies are good for health let's make salad *fourth says picking up some red fresh tomatoes*

-noo let's buy some meat or something l don't want salad for dinner

- we can have meats with side dish has salad

- noo

*They spent there arguing what to buy then they finally decided to buy some food already instead of making it was already getting late and they were tried from the flight*

- we buyed every thing should we go now we can come again with others they will come tomorrow early morning right? * Fourth asked Gemini who was busy buying some boba tea*

- yep we can come tomorrow with others....but now l want enjoy being with....you *Gemini replies with cute smile on his face and hands fourth the boba tea*

*This made fourth smile reaching his eyes making it half closed...he wanted to ask why was Gemini behaving like this so kind and cheerful to him ....he thought was just feeling guilty for being rude to him before...just never had the courage he thought asking something like this Gemini may ruin the movement so..he wanted remember this lovely memories with Gemini*

- okay...let's get going *Gemini says walking away holding the food*

*They were having good time being together having their food with a little talk when Gemini spokes*

- fourth..*he spoke in soft tone* l wanted to apologise for being rude ... Before when we met... after years...l was ignoring and being rude so u can stop talking with me.. sorry...and also l'm really sorry for the past it was not my intention for shouting in the hall saying your gay ...it was my... order for my dad .... he told me to stay away from you l don't know how he knew.. l'm sorry...l know you were hurt..l know l was Jerk...for running without saying anything l-l-like...*Gemini couldn't continue his words...his tears were making him difficult to see and spoke again...he try to hide his tears by getting up..he was about to go to the washroom when he felt a arm around his chest wrapped around his heart beat was getting faster and faster every second...he felt his body was heating up until fourth spoke close to his ear*

-its okay gem...l know how your father hates people like...me...l know how you don't know how to say your feeling to others....but l'm happy your trying improve and be true to yourself.. it's okay...na gem...

*Gemini felt relaxed by hearing what fourth said he was still guilty and embarrassment but he was happy to have someone like fourth by his side he was happy that he was being truthful to himself...the truth that he was in love with fourth...the movement he saw him the movement where they met for the first time.*

- let's go to sleep l will wash it go and clean your face l can't see you... crying...*fourth said slowly... behind Gemini ear...and moves back taking away his hand from Gemini chest...and picks up the dishes to the sink opening the tap*

*Gemini nods and says yes with pure happiness in his tone*

*After a long day they went to bed asleep just by touching the pillow with happy smile... thinking what happen just few minutes.. giggling and blushing to themselves....it was around 4:08am when fourth heard a loud sound coming outside the house he was about to get up when he heard the knock he slowly went step by step opening the door and peaks out his head to see... it's was Gemini.. holding his pillow looking adorable like kitten*

-did you hear the sound outside to? *Gemini said looking at fourth with curious and scared face*

- yeah l did must be some people it's beach side after all *fourth says with sleepy face and tone*

*Gemini looked at Fourth and nods holding his pillow close and asks with hesitation and anxious voice*

-C-Can l-l l-l-like sleep with....you tonight..*he says looking fourth who was frozen like ice with suddenly request, Gemini says again* it's totally fine if you don't want...l can unders-

*It was not even sec before he speaks, fourth replies back quickly like a bullet*

- OFCOURSE!!! I-l-l l mean c-cool no problem hehehe *he said with a cute giggling at the end*

*Fourth lays down.... after sec Gemini...lays down facing fourth back....he asks

- can l take off my shirt? *He asks directly close to fourth neck sending shivers*

-, WHAT!???? *fourth kinda shouts in nervous and shock*

*Gemini quickly close fourth mouth by his hand on fourth mouth*

- "be quite someone may hear us"

┌⁠|⁠o⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠o⁠|⁠┘⁠♪

Thank you guys for reading please vote and comment 🥹 ✨ 💗 have wonderful day/night 🤟🏻🌻☀️

Thankyou so much for love..... l'm happy people liked my delulu story...hope you guys are enjoying love you all 😭✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 721 21
Gemini and fourth,two friend,two partners,two lovers. This will be a beautiful and cute story,spicy story yes,but with the love they have for each ot...
18K 1.1K 23
Can you please tell me what you really and truly feel about me...don't think of anything else atleast for now and please can you love me - North But...
652K 36.5K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
125K 5.3K 39
The two neighborhoods, Gemini and Fourth have been childhood friends since birth. They are together no matter what happen even their parents can't se...