✔️7 Deadly Sins (Part-3)

Galing kay RiKaOt70608

She is getting trapped slowly in his web He is ready to do anything just for her trust and love Her sister is... Higit pa

Old Luna.1
Lust.2
Breakfast.3
Thoughts.4
Cupcake.5
Old Time.6
Picnic.7
Night Date.8
Loving You.9
We will help!.10
I have a plan!.11
Office.12
Doubt on her.13
Like a Queen.14
Dinner.15
Planning.16
Lovely Night!.17
It can't be true!.18
Bad Idea.19
We're Sorry.20
Risky Love.21
My Feeling.22
Obey Me!.23
Mission.24
Locket.25
Love Me.27
Caught You!!.28
Party.29
Sisters Night.30
Back To Inefrno.31
Portal Closed.32
Royal Court.33
Make you mine.34
Your Baby.35
Let you go.36
Romantic Night.37
Realization.38
My Soulmate.39
I Hate Her.40

Truth and Dare.26

14 3 2
Galing kay RiKaOt70608

Lia Pov

We all was having breakfast quietly but my eyes were fixed on Jin and Luna I swear on my boxing career today I will surely found our the hidden truth between them I looked at Yoongi who was drinking soup quietly I put my hand on his hand under the table and he looked at me

Lia:hey.....I was thinking we should ask some questions to them which is only related to them *calm tone+whispered*

Yoongi:this is not that easy I mean yes it will be doubtful *calm tone+whispered*

Lia:well after breakfast we all are going to play truth and dare so maybe in that game we can ask *whispered*

Yoongi:ummm.......not a bad idea tho *whispered*

We both gave eachother a slight smile and again get busy in eating our food

Lucy:so...Jin is everything planned for our kids anniversary? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:well almost everything is done and after few days is there anniversary so *eats bread*

Luna:ahh...I wish Jisoo can also able to join us in Love Sign Castle *calm tone*

Hoseok:its ok she also havevto give time to Ossory afterall she us the 1st Queen of all three kingdoms *smile*

Jin:even if she is Queen still Luna is more powerful and still the 1st Queen of Zeltron *eyes on plate*

Jk:yeah....but she is not the 1st Queen of Inferno and Ossory *eats food*

Jin:well I also don't care about Ossory cuz it can never compare to Zeltron and Inferno *eyes on food*

Namjoon:this thinking is wrong hyung Ossory is also powerful-

Jin:you think Ossory is more powerful then Zeltron and Inferno *looks at namjoon*

Namjoon:I didn't said that but that's why Yeonjun,Jisoo and Suho wants to unify all three kingdoms together *eyes low*

Jin:so?who's the 1st King of Inferno Namjoon *serious tone+green eyes*

Luna:and who's the 1st Queen of Zeltron Seokjin *serious tone+red eyes*

Liana:if you want to talk about royal politics then let's be fair Luna promised them that unification will surely happen and we sisters are with her as well as her husband's so yeah...maybe little late but unification will surely happen *smile+red eyes*

Jin:I promised to myself that I will not let this unification take place *smile+green eyes*

Lia:and Jin no one denying the fact that Luna is still the 1st and powerful Vampire Queen of Zeltron so why you're arguing *raised eyebrow*

Jin:I am not arguing but just spilling the facts like Yeonjun is also the 1st King of Zeltron and Inferno but he is still less powerful then me I am still the 1st King of Inferno *eats food*

Yoongi:no one denied this but now we are not in darkworld so let our kids  handle the kingdoms just the way they want *looks at jin*

Jin:but they are not experienced and we are-

Lucy:you don't trust our kids? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:I didn't said that-

Jimin:but your words are pointing at the same way look hyung they are our blood for sure they will handle the kingdoms very well I know you and Luna can't give them fully authority and control which is ok but we should trust them atleast *serious tone*

Hoseok:again that royal politics rubbish *mumble*

Tae:guys let's drop this matter here let's not forget how we loosed our life's in our past time *calm tone*

Jk:hyung is right also Jin hyung we are not in darkworld,we are no longer ruling Inferno and Zeltron so why we are talking about these royal politics? *serious tone*

Jin:not ruling kingdoms doesn't mean we are no longer King's and Queen's *eats his food*

Luna:aghhh....will you shut up now Jin and let's eat quietly and tell me Lia what you decided after breakfast *raised eyebrow*

Lia:I was thinking what about playing a game of truth and dare? *excitedly*

Luna:it sounds fun it will be intresting for sure *smile*

We all again started eating our food Jin behavior didn't seemed good also his words are giving me Luna energy ahh......I shrugged off my thoughts and soon our breakfast finished now we all was sitting in living room forming a circle

Lucy:let's start truth and dare *smirk*

She spinned the bottle and it stopped in Tae and Hoseok well Hoseok will ask and Tae will do intresting I sipped my wine looking at them

Hoseok:well....truth or dare little brother *smirk*

Tae;ah.....I guess truth *calm tone*

Hoseok:well let's assume we are totally humans ok?you and Luna is in open relationship so who would be the girl or boy among us with whom you'll do sex expect Luna and Namjoon *smirk*

Luna:damn....that's what we call interesting question *smirk*

Namjoon:seriously I am very excited to know who will be he or she say it Taehyung *hands around Luna shoulder*

Tae:ahh.....ok but promise me no one will get offended or angry in my answer *looks around*

Hoseok:don't worry about it just say it *smirk*

Tae;I would like to do it with Ahn Liana oh....sorry I mean Mrs.Jung Jeon Liana *smirk to hoseok*

I looked at Hoseok and anger was clearly visible in his face damn Taehyung is really very intresting he knew he is playing with fire

Lia:so.....how are you feeling Hoseok my best friend *smirk*

Hoseok:umm....actually my wife will answer him tell us Liana will you do it with him if we was in open relationship? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:I would rather choose a big black dildo over you Mr.Kim *smirk*

Jk:woo.....now that's what we call arson without gasoline *laughs*

Hoseok:aww...don't be sad my little brother *smirk*

Me and Yoongi chuckled and looked at Taehyung he rolled his eyes and spinned the bottle it stopped on me so basically this time is have to answer let's see how fun it will be I smirked thinking this

Tae:Lia noona truth of dare? *pout*

Lia:I am a boxer Taehyung I am not afraid obviously dare *smirk*

Tae:damn.....ok then kiss a part of Yoongi hyung body you want to cum on *smirk*

Lia:easy peasy lemon squeeze *looks at yoongi*

He was sitting beside me and his eyes were stuck on me I slowly grabbed his neck softly and kissed his lips deeply making him feel my saliva he was also kissing me back after sometime we backed off and he smirked

Lia:so....now I guess you know what I want to do in our next sex plan *whispered*

Yoongi:for sure I know *smirk*

Everyone chuckled at us and I spinned the bottle it stopped on Lucy ok....now I just want to ask her something very intresting

Lia:truth or dare my sister? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:truth *calm tone*

Lia:in our university have you ever been caught having sex with Jimin? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:not exactly but almost I mean yeah Jimin saved us from getting expose *looks at jimin*

Lia:damn I still don't know why you both used to take so much risk by doing sex in university *rolls eyes*

Lucy:well not my fault he was my sugar daddy so I just followed his orders *doe eyes*

Lia:yeah and I am a fool who will believe in this *sarcastic tone*

She laughed and spinned the bottle it stopped in Yoongi he just chuckled and sipped his wine

Lucy:truth or dare? *smirk*

Yoongi:ahhh....dare *eyes on lia*

Lucy:cool.....in your most sultry voice tell us what you loved about Lia  the last time you both had sex *smirk*

Jimin:woah....that's going to be turn on pint for someone I guess *teasing tone+eyes on lia*

Lia:shut up *rolls eyes*

Yoongi:well....so...darling Lia lats time we had sex means this morning well I really liked the way you was riding me while touching yourself *sultry tone*

Lia:ok.....enough Yoongi *closed eyes*

Yoongi:aww...are you shy? *raised eyebrow*

Lia:stop it Yoongi *looks away*

Luna;leave her Yoongi or else she will become tomato *laughs hard*

He just chuckled in his deep voice and spinned the bottle it stopped in Jin he looked at me and we both smirked slightly

Yoongi:truth or dare hyung? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:truth *calm tone*

Yoongi:how many wife's you have? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:what a weird question you'll know it's only one My Queen my Lucy *pecked Lucy cheek*

He looked at me and we both rolled our eyes I leaned towards his ear and whispered

Lia:that question was rubbish they can lie easily without any hesitation you Min fool Yoongi *whispered*

Yoongi:ahhh...sorry I can't find a proper question only these types of questions are running in my mind so *whispered*

Lia:whatever *rolls eyes*

He looked at both of us and spinned the bottle it stopped in Jk

Jin:truth or dare? *raised eyebrow*

Jk:dare for sure *smirk*

Jin:kiss your three favorite body parts of Liana body *calm tone*

I saw him slowly leaning towars her maintaining the eye contact with eachother he firstly kissed her lips then her neck and then her thighs yeah it was visible cuz she was wearing a shorts but fuck why I have to see these things

Ahh....she is my sister I rolled my eyes and Jk spinned the bottle in stopped in Luna ok duck I wanted to ask questions from her nevermind maybe wiating for the night time will be more good idea I again rolled my eyes and sipped the wine

Jk:truth or dare bestie? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:dare dear Jeon Jungkook *smirk*

Jk:cool trust me I will give you something very good *smirk*

Luna:let's see I am waiting tho *smirk*

Jk:seduce your husband's with your touches and words but the condition is you can touch one but you can't touch other just like that you can talk to one but not to other *smirk*

Jimin:wow.....I am so impressed his mind is so sharp *smirk*

As soon as Jk said that my eyes diverted towards Jin and I can see his eyes stuck on Luna i am sure me and Yoongi is not wrong I saw Luna who sighed and slowly traced Tae body withvher fingers while she was looking at Namjoon

Luna:would you like to eat something delicious *rubs Tae lips+talks to namjoon*

Namjoon & Tae:for sure but the condition is it have to be you *smirk*

Luna:well I am ok with it take control of me *smirk+whispered seductively*

Jk:ok...guys I guess game is finished now and I also think that now Luna you should continue all this in your shared bedroom *smirk*

Luna:ahh...huh....for sure *eyes on namjoon*

Everyone walked towrads there rooms Luna also walked towards her room with Namjoon and Tae I can see Jin still glaring at her like be will eat her damn Jin it's pk just wait for tonight's I also walked towrad she practice room and Yoongi followed me we both was doing our regular boxing practice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about this truth and dare game?I really enjoyed it bye for now......

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

587 34 11
Disclaimer This video contains dark theme. Please don't read if you are not comfortable, but don't report it please. The characters in this story ar...
66K 2.4K 38
a mafia Queen who Fall in love with a CEO who is married and also her friend Yn: I love you madly!!!! Tae: but I love her not you What is written on...
514 39 13
"When I said that NO BODY CAN TOUCH YOU , NO BODY CAN THINK OF YOU , AND NO.BODY.CAN.LOVE.YOU.BUT.ONLY.ME!! I wasn't joking it off baby. Only I can h...
12.7K 524 11
She was kid when she met him, slowly she started growing feelings for him. She started to love him without her knowing. Everything was going smoothly...