Multi fandom one shots

By Phoebekitten17

This is just some multi fandom one shots, updates may be slow because I'm really busy. I take requests as lon... More

๐ŸฉตRequests๐Ÿฉต
Octonauts meet The owl house ๐Ÿฆ‰๐ŸŒŠ
Twazii๐ŸŒŠ
Little Aizawa๐Ÿฅฆ
My little Blight๐Ÿฆ‰
Who.... Am I ?
4 times people made fun of Applejacks accent, and 1 time they didn't
Please, Just play along until he leaves. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿจ
Papa, Hug? ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿจ
I love my life
You'll fit right in๐Ÿฅฆ
๐Ÿ’”I'm sorry๐Ÿ’”(No I'm not)

My god, am I lucky

48 0 0
By Phoebekitten17

Steve POV:

I get woken up by knocking on the door of Eddie's van. Ugh, I'm so tired, But I should probably see who it is. When I get out of bed, I look at Eddie lying on the bed. How did I get so lucky with him? All of a sudden there's more knocking "I'm coming! Relax" I throw on Eddie's hellfire shirt and I open the door, only to see the party standing there. Eddie must've booked a DnD campaign for today and he forgot about it "Steve!? What are you doing here? And why are you in Eddie's shirt!?" I sigh and whisper under my breath "oh fuck me" I look back to the party "I was drinking with Eddie last night" Dustin immediately retaliates "No, Eddie said he was organising for today!" "Yes, I was helping him, then we had a few drinks" "Now now Harrington" Everyone turns to the hallway where they see Eddie "Isn't it bad to lie?" I sigh and walk up to Eddie, grabbing my glasses that Eddie bought downstairs for me "Why must you do this Ed's?" I put my glasses on and I hide my face in his shoulder "What the fuck!?" I turn around, I had forgotten they were here "Stevie, you didn't say the party was here" Eddie pulled me in for a kiss "WHAT THE HELL!?" I sigh and turn to them "Me and Eddie are dating, have been since 1984" "WHAT!?" I sigh, "I'm can't do this, its too early, let me make a coffee" I walk into the kitchen and Eddie follows me closely behind, and grips me from behind while i start making my coffee "I'm sorry I forgot about them princess" I blush at the name "it doesn't matter, they know now" He just kisses me again, my god, am I lucky.

Hey guys! I know that some of you are waiting on requests, but I swear I am trying my best to upload consistently, I really appreaciate all the votes and reads, I love every single one of you guys, as always, leave a request, drink water and eat, and be happy! Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night my loves!

Word count: 366

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.3K 10
Life is not always easy, I know that. Everybody hates me at school, students and teachers. But I don't care as long as Alex, my boyfriend, is with me...
11.6K 419 12
Highest Ranking: #7 in Goldtrap! #233 in Springtrap! #46 in Goldie! In the year 1969, Fredbear's Family Diner was built, Along with the 2 Robots, Gol...
104K 3.3K 32
KOMAHINA FOCUSED. Takes place after the events of Danganronpa 2, everyone who died could be revived and Hajime and the others work hard to make it ha...
159K 6.4K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...