UA's Vigilante Protectors

By Jelliclegirl19

A group of young vigilantes grew up together in an orphanage that was owned by two sisters. Even though they... More

Bio
Prologue
A Day Of Fun
A Tragic Death
The Funeral And The Trial
The Ultimate Decision
Getting Everything Set Up And A Proper Scolding For A "Hero"
Killing The League Of Assasins
Getting Rid Of Fake Cops And Judge
News Report And Well-Deserved Praise
4 Years Later
The Sludge Incident Part 1
The Sludge Incident Part 2
Punishment For Fakes And An Expression Of Gratitude
Aftermath
A Love Confession
Another Mission And A Surprising Phone Call
Getting Assinged A Job As Guards
List Of UA Students
The USJ
Aftermath Of Rescue
Meeting With The UA Staff
Meeting The Big Three, Mei And Varian
Meeting Other UA Students
Finding Out Their Secret
Dinner At The Midoriya's
Making Breakfast For Students And Staff
First Day Of Guarding Duties
Hanging Out With The UA Students
Being Asked To Train Students
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 1
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 2
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 3
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 5
Aftermath Of Training Session
Don't Have Too Much Stress
A Wonderful Hangout
The Day Off Part 1
The Day Off Part 2
The Day Off Part 3
The Day Off Part 4
The Day Off Part 5
Getting A New Mission
Arriving At Overhaul's Secret Base
Eri And Kota's Story
Defeating Overhaul Part 1
Defeating Overhaul Part 2
Aftermath Of Mission
Killing Muscular
Making It Back To UA
Eri And Kota Meet The Students
Shopping For Eri And Kota's Rooms
Working On Eri And Kota's Rooms And A Heartwarming Choice
Adopting Eri And Kota
A Family Outing
Visiting Alania's Grave And Admitting Something Heartwarming
Encountering Three Fake Heroes Again
Parents Day Part 1
Parents Day Part 2
Preparing To Put An Asshole In His Place
The Vengeful Protectors Vs All Might
Aftermath Of Fight
Capturing Three L.O.V Members And A Shocking Reveal
All Might Is A Traitor

UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 4

107 5 11
By Jelliclegirl19

As the rest of the UA students kept chasing Shoto, Tenya, Mez9 Mashiro throughout the fake city they had even more thoughts running in circles around their minds. They had already taken out even more of their friends even The Big Three!!!!!! The top students of the entire school!!!!!!!! They knew that now they had to bring even more of their A game.

A couple minutes later they lost Shoto, Tenya, Mezo and Mashiro. After a couple more minutes of running they all stopped to take a breath and collect their thoughts.

"Ay dios mio The Vengeful Protectors are really fucking good." said Camillo.

"I know right they even took down Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki senpais barely anyone's able to do that!!!!!!!" Mirabel exclaimed.

"We have to come up with a plan to throw them off guard." said the five anthro cats in unison.

"That sounds like the smart thing to do." Awase said.

"How are we gonna do that though?" asked Miles.

"Guys come on think." Izumi said.

Then they all started to think about a new plan on how they were gonna throw The Vengeful Protectors off guard. A couple minutes later Setsuna smiled.

"Guys I've got a plan!!!!!!" exclaimed Setsuna.

"What is it Setsuna?" the rest of the UA students asked in unison.

"Ok we can't keep fighting them like we have so far and if we can't capture them we'll retreat and ambush them repeatedly it might be the only way to have an advantage over them and I know just how we're gonna do it." answered Setsuna as she kneeled down and the others fallowed suit.

And then she explained her plan on how they were gonna make it work and after she told them about it they smiled.

"Setsuna that's brilliant!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

"Thanks it might be the only to slow down those sexy beasts." said Setsuna with a smirk as she closed her eyes.

"I know right those spicy hotties won't know what hit'em." Camillo said.

"Can you make your crush on them anymore obvious?" asked Togaru and Mirabel in unison with amused smirks and raised eyebrows.

Setsuna and Camillo smirked as Setsuna leaned over Togaru's ear and Camillo leaned over Mirabel's ear.

"I could say the same thing about your crush on Mira/Togaru." they whispered in unison.

Togaru and Mirabel blushed as they shoved Setsuna and Camillo a bit.

"Shut the fuck up." groaned Togaru and Mirabel in unison.

Setsuna and Camillo chuckled and then they all stood up.

"Ok Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Miles and Gwen could you guys see who's coming?" Izumi asked.

"Sure thing." answered the seven kids.

The five anthro cats summoned their wings and flew up and Miles and Gwen shot up some spider webs to pull themselves up to see who's coming. A couple minutes later they landed on the ground.

"Guys Katsuki, Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido dead ahead." they answered.

"All right let's go." said Setsuna.

The rest of UA students nodded and fallowed her.

"So Setsuna how are we gonna make sure they don't catch us first?" asked Gwen.

"We'll take'em by surprise the early bird gets the worm." Setsuna answered.

"Great idea Setsuna!!!!!!" exclaimed Hal.

"Yeah that way they won't suspect a thing!!!!!" Bazeema exclaimed.

"I thought so now the ones I said to attack at the right moment get into your positions you know what to do. The rest of you hide until they come near you." said Setsuna.

"Right!!!!!!" the rest of the students said in unison with nods.

As the others left to their positions/hiding places Setsuna, Camillo and Miles went together. Setsuna broke her body into several fragments, Camillo shapeshifted into Mirabel and Miles shot some spider web towards Camillo and lifted him up. Two of Setsuna's fragments went with Camillo and Miles to look for Katsuki, Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido. A couple minutes later they found them. When they saw Katsuki jump up "Mirabel" smirked at him and was pulled up by Miles and two of Setsuna's fragments snuck between two metal pipes.

"Got you!!!!!!" exclaimed Katsuki.

He shot an explosion towards them but missed and then he crouched down on a pipe as Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido fallowed behind him.

"Kyoka!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

"Right!!!!!!" exclaimed Kyoka.

She then connected her earphone jacks to a pipe and heard various of Setsuna's fragments making noise on the pipes and she gasped when she realized that they've been set up.

"This is a trap!!!!!!!" she exclaimed as she disconnected her earphone jacks from the pipe.

"Awwwwwww looks like you figured it out." teased Miles.

"Yeah looks like you caught us but not in the way you thought you would." Camillo teased.

"Hi." teased Setsuna.

Katsuki gasped as he turned around to see Camillo shapeshift back to normal and grabbing back Miles's spider webs, Miles crouching down on a pipe and Setsuna's mouth.

"And bye." Setsuna said.

Katsuki tried to hit the three young heroes but they escaped as Setsuna's mouth floated up in the air and Miles was swinging around on his webs as Camillo was still holding on to the one Miles gave him.

"You probably guessed by now but I used Kyoka's search ability against her." said Setsuna.

She laughed as she sent more of her body fragments to attack Katsuki. He shot more of his explosions and jumped off the pipe as the body fragments fallowed him.

Seeing the multiple body fragments floating around Hanta shot his tape all over the area.

"Katsuki down here!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

But Bondo and Gwen popped out of nowhere and smirked as Gwen shot her own spider webs in the some of the exact same areas where Hanta shot his tape.

"You're not the only one who knows how to shot things up and make them stick now Bondo!!!!!!" exclaimed Gwen when she stopped.

"Glue Squall!!!!!!!" Bondo exclaimed as he sprayed glue all over the tape and web.

When the glue landed on the tape and web it caused them to start melting near Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido much to their shock. 

Katsuki ran back to try to help his friends but out of nowhere Awase, Bazeema and Hal came out. Bazemma tripped Katsuki, Hal pushed him backwards and Awase grabbed some pieces of fallen pipes and welded them into a trap of his own design that hung onto his hands and feet.

"My weld craft is complete!!!!!!" exclaimed Awase.

Then Togaru and Mirabel jumped down together as Togaru prepared his blades and Mirabel brought out a sword.

"Hola amiga y amigos!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mirable with a smirk.

"Too slow Vengeful Protectors!!!!!!!" Togaru exclaimed with a smirk.

They both laughed as they sliced the pipes that the tape and web were connected to and caused them to fall off so they could trap Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido into the glued tape and web.

It seemed that The UA students would get the upperhand this time but Katsuki his special watch and a mini bomb that he had to get him out of the trap that Awase, Bazeema and Hal put him in and went back to rescue his friends. And luckily he arrived just in time as he made the pipes explode.

As soon as Katsuki landed on the ground him, Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido smiled at the UA students.

"Must admit good idea on the surprise attack." said Kyoka.

"Yeah not bad." Katsuki said.

"Let's see if you can keep up with the good work." said Hanta.

"Yeah keep at it." Rikkido said.

The UA students ran off and hid in random places. Kyoka kneeled down and connected one earphone jack onto the floor and one onto a pipe to hear if any of Setsuna's fragments were still around.

"So loud but there aren't as many." said Kyoka.

Hanta looked down at her curiously at what she said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Kyoka nodded as Hanta came up with a plan to stop Setsuna.

"Let's go." said Katsuki.

And with one explosion he was able to keep blasting himself into the air and the others fallowed him. Many of the UA students tried to stop them but they were able to fight back. A couple minutes later they found Awase, Bazeema and Hal.

"They found us!!!!!!" Hal exclaimed.

"Oh we're going down!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Bazeema.

"Oh no we aren't!!!!!!" Awase exclaimed as he welded a sheild to protect them.

He was able to block an explosion made by Katsuki but little did he know was that he ended up in a trap. As soon as the smoke disappeared they saw Kyoka jumping up with a smirk as he earphone jacks were connected to two tiny speakers. She put them closer to Awase, Bazeema and Hal and smirked.

"Heartbeat surround" said Kyoka.

Then she created a large heartbeat that vibrated towards Awase, Bazeema and Hal. They tried to block but the vibration broke Awase's shield and caused them to be pushed back into a wall and trapped them in a tape trap that Hanta created.

Meanwhile Katsuki and Rikkido chased Bondo and Gwen as Bondo ran and Gwen swung from her web. Katsuki blased both of them causing Gwen to fall off and as he left and Rikkido flipped them onto the ground roughly which made them trapped by rope and tape.

Katsuki noticed that Togaru and Mirabel were coming towards him so he smirked and moved closer towards them mid-air. Togaru and Mirabel got wide-eyed when they saw him but they didn't have time to react as Katsuki grabbed both of them and spun himself and them around the air.

"Ex-catapult!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

He then threw Togaru and Mirabel to a wall that trapped them in ropes with metal hooks.

Meanwhile Hanta was trapping Setsuna's fragments with his tape as he figured that she couldn't regrow her pieces forever. So he decided to tape them down to so she couldn't send some back to her to reset the timer or save her stamina she could keep using she could keep using her quirk.

Setsuna, Camillo and Miles began to realize that some of her fragments weren't returning to her so they started to look around to see if they could see them. Then Camillo looked over his shoulders and got wide-eyed.

"Uh guys?" said Camillo as he pointed next to him on the right.

Setsuna and Miles turned and got wide-eyes when they saw one of Katsuki's explosions.

"Oh fuck!!!!!!!!" Miles exclaimed.

Luckily they moved out of the way before it could hit them.

"That was close." said Setsuna.

"You can say that again." Camillo and Miles said in unison.

But just when they thought they were safe they turned around and gasped when they saw Katsuki in front of them with a smirk and preparing and explosion.

They tried to get out of the way but it was too late as the explosion hit them which caused them to fall and Hanta caught them with his tape as Setusna was back into her full body and threw them aggressively to the ground which caused them to be taped and tied to the ground.

"Yosetus Awase, Togaru Kamikiri, Setsuna Tokage, Kojiro Bondo, Camillo Madrigal, Mirabel Madrigal, Miles Morales, Gwen Stacey, Bazeema and Hal are out!!!!!!" announced Nezu.

After that Katsuki, Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido ran off as the rest of the UA students chased after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 282 14
🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃🌇🌆🌃 ѕυpporт aυ Original Au Created by Me Original Art Created by Me Original Idea Created by Me Half of the Idea isnt Orig...
31.8K 2.6K 66
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...
284K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...
21.2K 1.1K 23
A vigilante at UA?! Crazy right but not excatly for Izuku. He was not only the adoptive son of Nezu but also thought about quite a way to get even mo...