when the pain is too much to...

By Littleworldsofmine

1926, Angleterre Divisions rise between the wizards. Grindelwald is back and rising. Rosa lives her life, be... More

Prologue
Some evening
St Mangouste
Safe and sound
the after
Norbert
I need time
If you need me...
What I feel
Thomas
Getting help Thomas POV
Do you trust me?
Family
What do we do, what do we say
Seventeen years
The power in me
New horizons
Hogwarts, here I come !
Nothing changed but me
Epilogue: I miss you

Healing takes time

2 2 0
By Littleworldsofmine

Diary entry:

1 month later.

I've managed to talk about it with Mary, a bit, but it's still difficult. I'm doing my exercises, relaxation and this diary. I still have panic attacks, but less so. It's been 6 days since the last one! In therapy, we talked about desensitisation techniques, exploring the worst of the attack, but no! just no! not yet. I'm not ready yet. He has his ups and downs, but compared to the beginning, more ups.

1 month later

There are more and more muggle attacks and rallies. The hatred grows and grows. I've gone back to work to help, it helps me to know that I'm doing my bit. I'm better, I'm still staying with Theseus and Leta. I'm having fewer anxiety attacks and flashbacks. I've agreed to do a bit of desensitisation, I think I'm ready. I've accepted the emotions and the pain so that they can be accepted and let go, at least in part, with time and several sessions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 22 8
Harry Potter is no stranger to life turning out completely different to what he could have ever expected. He was an abused boy with murdered parents...
794 78 27
"Can't you see, feel what you are doing to yourself?" the professor muttered. "It's just pain." The year is 1927 and young Grey Willow is about to s...
3.2K 50 21
"Is second love ever sweet when war wages within a broken heart?" Grindelwald's war grows more desperate each day; losses on both sides leave the wiz...
58.1K 3K 55
𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝟙 | When an unforeseen attack from Grindelwald leaves Newt fighting for life, his five companions struggle to cope with the fact that the...