She Kissed the Damned

By _nevermore_x

Aurora Faye is fragile, just by her name shouts out innocent and sweet. Not to mention she is half fae (fairy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 'Him'
Chapter 6 'Mine'
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Forever....
Escape
Little Kanina
To my Readers <3 !!!
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

26.4K 800 139
By _nevermore_x

"Introducing our little fairy!" then someone ripped the cloak clean off Aurora.

She felt a humid breeze hit her overexposed skin. But she couldn't do anything about it, she could barely think straight let alone cover herself with her arms.

Aurora's felt light headed once the man grabbed her face an brought it to the spot light, causing her eyes to see nothing but out lines of people in the audience and puffs of smoke. Whistles and howling began to fly around the room, the next think she knew so were numbers.

She began to hear some type of growl coming from the audience, creating goosebumps on her arms. As if it was a voice was only met for her to hear, " Mate..." it echoed around her. Just that one word made Aurora's heart lift.

She start to feel some type of warmth coming closer and closer to her, and this scent.. she couldn't describe it, is was all just overpowering that she felt like she was about to pass out at any second. Suddenly this jacket fell onto her shoulders covering her with that mouth watering smell. She was pulled out of the mans grasps, and was quickly in the arms of another. Who ever it was, Aurora didn't care. This person gave off this protection, like a shield. Felt like all her fears and sadness just went away. And these sparks... these sudden sparks bolted threw her entire body, it send her fairy flying all inside her. For first time.. she felt safe.

Aurora was to drugged to know what was happening, trying to keep her eyes open, but just didn't have the strength, lifelessly laying on this person's rock hard chest. But she began to smell something.. like rusting pennies... blood? Made her want to gag.

Then she heard it's voice, "Is that enough for you?!" all though it scared the shit out of her, this voice made her heart beat fast, she just ached to hear more.

The man brought her closer to his chest, and she fell in to a deep sleep by the lullaby of his heart beat.

The very last words she heard was. "Mine."

=========================================

Logan Crane POV

Refused to eat... Refused to sleep, Logan just sat in the chair, right next to his mate. Waiting for her to wake up. Would pace in his room like a mad man, with his wolf growing worried if she ever will wake up.

His top nurses were be in the room daily, to check up on her. But would tell him that she just needs more rest. Would check her heart rate ever so often.

Logan wanted to kill them, all of them from the fucking brothel with his bare hands. A fire was to quick, no.. he wanted to torture them. Kill them slowly, to the point were the plead to him to just end their life. Torture them in his cellar, were he does his dirty business. Chain them down and would just scalp them, breaking every bone in their body, maybe even peel off their faces and just hang on a hook right in front of them.

He could feel his eye twitch just thinking about it. How much pleasure it would give him. Letting out a twisted smile, seeing how Pitch would of reacted seeing his peeled paled face be hung right in front of him.

Logan has done these kind of things many times, to the point were he shows no emotion while killing. Barley shows any emotion at all. He's just like a rock, has no pain, no remorse, no pity, and no mercy.

But, this little girl brought these certain feeling he has never came across before. Never has he thought he would find his mate, knowing what kind of monster he is. But she's here.. in his bed, and already he is willing to tare apart any bastard who threatens to even come near her. It's even driving him over the edge for not knowing his own mate's name.

All he can do is wait, his own pack hasn't seen their Alpha come out of his room since she's been here, which has been days. All are beyond curious on what their Luna looks like, wanting to meet her. But he wouldn't think twice on biting their head off if they even come close to his door. With his beta, Eli in charge, he makes sure they kept a good distance.

Logan sat back down, next to his mate, just looking at her. Her soft curls where scattered over the pillow, this girl was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

He couldn't take it anymore, as his eyes trail to her soft pink lips. Without realizing what he was doing, he began to lean in more and more closer to her. Gently took her chin, once he did his inner wolf lets out this groan from his chest by just simple skin contact.

Suddenly he felt something inside of him triggered, his heart lets out hard slam in his rib cage making him flinch. He felt this nightmare of a urge... her sweet honeysuckle of a scent consumed him completely. It was her blood. He could sense her mouthwatering nectar from her soft delicate neck.

His breathing went pitch as his now cold black eyes trailed down to were most of her blood was consumed, swiftly rubbed the tip of his fingers over her smooth un-marked neck. He was craving something far more than simple skin contact.

Logan eyes glued to her neck, could actually see her blood flowing inside of her, his whole body began to shake. As he felt his teeth turning, leaning in close to her. His sharp teeth aching to pierce threw her soft skin.

There's something about Logan Crane that not much people can comprehend. Although he is a werewolf, there is something else the consumes him. Something more dark and vile that the devil himself saves a special place for him once he has passes. Logan Crane craves blood, more than the average vampire. He was born with this curse as soon as he was born. Murdered his mother and father who tried to kill him in his sleep once they realized what kind of monster they have gave birth to. Found him sucking the life out of a bear in wolf form. And he was only a pup.

Was the first thing he actually killed besides pathetic animals. And he liked it. He liked how his mother's life left her eyes as her thick blood dripped from his chin. How his father's horror screams sound as Logan ripped open his mate's stomach right in front of him. Killed that pathetic man slowly. Can still remember high bright they lit as he set them on fire with the rest of the house.

That's when more began to fear him as he got older. That's how he became Alpha of Lipan, by fear, no one would dare challenge him. For he was a true monster from hell. The craving of blood never left him, he would try to control it, but would end up savagely sucking his prisoners dry in his cellar. A vampire would just consume their victors blood till that blood thirst is gone. But not Logan Crane, his thirst goes further than that. Would torture them first, hang them from the ceiling by hooks threw their skin, break their soul in till they become like a weak child. And than, only than he will put them out of their misery, by draining their blood till dry, consume their organs. Sometimes would go for their insides first to watch them, hear them cry with all their might till they pass out.

And know he craves her blood. Something about it, way deeper then a mate connection, that drove him over the edge to keep this girl at to him self.

He brought his arm underneath her, bringing her closer to him. Her very touch drove him mad. For never feeling love, or even sympathy he wasn't sure what to make out of it. All he his inside monster wanted was her sweet blood.

Never wanting someone's blood this bad before, trailing his claw like finger over her cheek, down her neck. His sight grew foggy, his heart beat grew louder as that blood urge grew stronger. Watching as she was breathing lightly, her lips lightly parted. Moving her hair to the side, be began to carry her body closer to him, his teeth a inch away from her jugular.

NO LOGAN!!!

His inner wolf screamed at him, making him snap out of it. He froze on the spot, his eyes back to there regular color.

Not her.. Not our mate Logan!

With that, he found himself throwing his monster self to the furthest side of the room from her. His body shaking like crazy, angry that he didn't give it what it wanted. He covered his face with his hands, his eyes dilated. His inner wolf never stopped him from doing anything, not even killing his own parents. But he stopped Logan now, stopped him from killing his very own mate.

Logan was disgusted with himself, slamming his head hard against the wall, and slid to the floor. His throat felt like it was on fire, the thirst was still there. Grabbing his chest, trying to control it, his sharp teeth still remained. He needed to get rid of this thirst!

Suddenly one of the nurses, came in, "A-Alpha..." she called out un-sure.

She saw Logan on the floor, breathing hard, his hair covering his face, "Alpha!" rushing to him, but he stopped her by putting his hand up. He could sense her blood from here.

"My... mate.." he breathed out, pointing at the bed weakly.

The nurse looked over her shoulder and gasped, "Oh dear!" running to the bed. Found her still unconscious, but was about to fall off the bed from where Logan let go of her.

She gently placed her back on the pillow, and tucked her in neatly, "There you are miss," she cooed, lightly fluffed her pillow, "She must of been moving a lot in her sleep,"

She looked over to where Logan was sitting but he was gone, "Alpha?" she called out.

But then she heard a loud slam from the door making her jump.

Logan ran down the hall, trying to run away from that sweet scent. Everyone quickly got out of his way as he ran outside.

Eli saw him running out the door, "Alpha!" he called out.

But he continued to run, needed to get out of there, slamming to his hidden cellar. Everyone in that torture chamber began to scream with terror. But he didn't have time for torturing, he needed blood now. Storming to the closet cage was a women, bare naked.

She lets out a terrified scream as he stocked to her, "Please!" she cried out, but he pulled her out by the hair.

"Shut the fuck up!" he growled, her fowl smell began to take over that sweet honeysuckle scent, making him see a little more straight, "Be grateful I'm ending your pathetic life so easily!"

She just lets out another scream, tears come pouring out of her. But his teeth began to sharpen his eyes turning black. The women stared in horror, "Dear god no!" she cried.

"God?" gripping her neck tight, then slowly shook his head, "There is no god,"

She began to scream and cry out once his sharp teeth dug into her jugular, making her gargle with pain.

Once her blood was completely dry he tossed the lifeless vessel away from him, staring down at his blood dripping hands. Always knowing he was monster, ready to live eternity in darkness and alone. But know found his mate, a pure soul. The only thing that might possibly not despise him. Yet he craves her blood more than anything... He can not love her. Anger boiled inside of him, his hands turning into shaken fists. Knowing the girl doesn't deserve a hideous monster like him as a mate.

'WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH!?!!!!" He roared making the cellar shake, the chains rattle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done!! I hope you guys liked it x3 Till next time <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 171 25
Layla Michaelson is a beautiful strong girl, she loves boxing and trains everyday to be strong, she also never shows weakness. All the while she is...
409 11 9
"Liam Reign's assigned mate is..." I was anticipating the girl's face who would be assigned to Liam Reign. That poor, poor girl. Murmurs were alread...
8.2K 123 15
Skylie had a perfect life as a vampire. She was highy ranked (second in command). But along comes this werewolf who grabs her heart. Drake is High Al...
187 7 12
"I can't" I say breathlessly as Tristan's hand holds my cheek, his lips moving dangerously close to mine. "You're mine" he growls, his hands reaching...