HIS ROYAL BRIDE

By Kaira_s007

The Betrayal series #1 [ ON HOLD ] โ™ก - ๐Ÿฅ€ - โ™ก Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh R... More

Introduction
CHAPTER : 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
aesthetics โœจ
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

1.4K 80 19
By Kaira_s007

* Please don't ignore..padhlo yaar*

NOTE :-  vaise to question puchna tha . I was talking with someone and told her about how nowadays I was not feeling like writing and demotivated so she told me that I should set vote Targets for the chapter. It will keep me motivated so now please tell me should I do it or not.

Chalo now enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote.

   ----------------------------------------------------

12 years ago

A man dragged the girl in that empty mansion.

She screamed out of pain, hoping someone will come. To save her.

The men pushed her on the ground. And another scream left her mouth when her head collided with the ground. Blood started oozing out of her forehead.

" How dare you ? You wanted to escape from that place huh ? So... liked this one ? Ohh..you can't see around..." He said and laughed evilly.

She tried to open her hands which was tightly tied with the rope. She couldn't even see where she was because that bastered has covered her eyes with the piece of cloth.

She was scared.

She doesn't know how she became so brave to endure this much. She knew that there is no chance they will let her go alive.

She is going to die.

Soon. Very soon.

And she doesn't want that. She wants to live this beautiful life.

It can't end here.

She has to fight.

For herself.

Now there is noone who can save her except her own self.

She tried harder to loosen the rope on her wrists but it only caused her to hurt more. Her wrists were burning with the pain but she didn't stop her efforts and kept doing it.

" Why are you tiring yourself, doing this useless efforts hmm ?? Princess Ruhanika ? " He said coming closer to her face and when she felt that, she quickly crawled back.

" Okay so now it's the time to open your eyes." He again came close to her but she backed off again thinking he would hurt her.

" DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YOU..." Like a psychopath, he started screaming and throwing things on the floor and suddenly he took out his gun and pointed towards her.

Unaware of her surroundings, she hugged her knees to her chest and sobbed.

With that a voice echoed in the mansion following the little Ruhanika's scream.

She opened her hands after a lot of efforts and quickly pulled off the black cloth covering her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw that man was lying on the floor with a bullet mark between his eyes.

It looked so scary to her.

A person lost his life infront a ten year old kid.

She was terrified with this.

She again closed her eyes not wanting to see the horrible scene infront her but with a jerk she again opened her eyes, that man's face kept coming infront of her eyes whenever she closed them.

She crawled towards the corner in the big hall and sat there hugging her knees Until she heard someone's foot steps.

The man entered and she thought it was her father who came To save her.

She got up and ran to hug her father.

To hide in his embrace, so noone could hurt her.

" PAPA...." Her words got stuck in her throat when she saw that person's face.

It was not him.

It was not her father.

He didn't come to save her.

Earlier, Because of light whe couldn't see his face but now regretted running to him without confirming. She should've stayed there. Without making a noise. She should have hid somewhere. She thought looking at the sinister smirk he was giving to her.

" Wh..where is my papa ? Who are y..you ? " She asked while sobbing and he tsked.

" Your papa ? You want him to come here and save you, hmm ? He asked walking towards her and she nodded her head. " Guess what, he won't come here...He is busy living his life with his perfect family."

" No..no...I know you are lying. He would have come here right away if he knew. " She said confidently.
" You wanna see proof ? " He asked and she shook her head not wanting to see anything.

He came near her and grabbed her chin. Not too firm, enough to hurt her. She winched and tightly closed her eyes. He played a video.

" My baby.... c'mon now finish it." The voice came from the device and that made her open her eyes.

It was him. Her father.

Ishani was sitting on his lap drinking milk and Pranav was beside them.

" Pranav, Arnav bhaisa...Vo Ruhaani..." Swarna came there holding the little Reyansh's hand. She was about to ask but pranav cut her off.

" Don't talk about it, Swarna." He said. Arnav continued making his younger daughter drinking milk.

The video ended and tears fell from her eyes. She still couldn't believe anything. Why her pranav uncle...her buddy said that ? Why her papa didn't say anything ? He didn't wanted to find her ? How could he do that to her ? Didn't he know she would be scared here ? Didn't he know that these people could do anything to her ?

She sat on the ground and cupped her mouth to prevent her sob infront this man.

" You think this is it ? Now let me show you some pictures..." He said and again opened his phone.

Rishi was in her mother's lap and Ishani was in Arnav's lap. Her mother was feeding her kheer. Everyone had a big smile on there faces.

In the second picture, Rishi was sleeping in Swarna's lap and Yuvraj was sleeping in Amrita's lap. Shreshtha was making a ponytail for Ishani. Arti and Swati were talking. Anya, Ayaan and sidharth were sitting with Nandini. All the man were smiling brightly looking at the laptop's screen.

She grabbed the phone and smashed it on the ground. Seeing her state the man smirked and bend to her level.

" Noone cares for you..they are living there life like before while you are suffering from this hell. This picture....this pictures were taken this morning. " This time the little girl had nothing to say. She just looked down at the ground blankly.

They gave up on her this easily.

If it was normal circumstances she wouldn't believe it but...she was hell scared right now. She was waiting for them to come and save her. Protect her.

She didn't even knew for how many hours she was there in that disgusting place...when she tried to Break that window, he..that monster beat her. She couldn't bear anything more and got unconscious.

When she woke up she found her hands tied and a cloth on her eyes.

" Are you hungry ? " The man asked and she shook her head. She would die with hungry rather than eating something they give.

" Stubborn, I see...drink this " he forwarded a bottle of water. For once she thought to take it as she was thirsty but then she jerked his hand away. That man scoffed.

" I've not mixed poison in it." He came closer to her and held her jaw. " If I wanted to kill you then i wouldn't have saved you from that bastered..." He said and made her look at the man's dead body. She quickly shut her eyes.

" Drink this. I don't want you to die.... atleast now. " He gave the water bottle in her hands and this time she drank the whole bottle quickly.

He walked towards the dead body and took the gun which he was holding...the man stood up and shot two bullet in his heart.

The ten year old kid covered her ears with her small hands, shivering seeing the brutal scene infront of her.

" Bloody bastered....how dare you to betray us. " Seeing this Ruhanika though to escape this. She slowly stood up and started to walk towards the gate which was wide open.

" Ruhanika..." Hearing it she abruptly stopped and turned towards him and saw him staring at the dead. He slowly took out a knife.

" You know you were meant to kept there until we get what we wanted but this...this stupid, he lost his mind. He brought you here and they got to know your last location. Do you know how hard thing got for us ? How we managed all of it ? "

"because of him we could lose all of this..." He said and stabbed the knife in his eyes.

" Just because of him..." And again stabbed the knife into the other eye.

He kept stabbing it into his eyes, screaming like a mad.

Ruhaani's heart raced seeing this. How can someone be this cruel ? Will this same happen to her ?

Unknowingly she took a step back but jumped hearing him screaming her name..

" RUHANIKA... "

Ruhaani's pov

" RUHAANI...." Hearing the scream i snapped my neck to the direction and saw him. My hasband.

I realised what he did. Till now he called my name for the first time. Since we met, he never used my name before, but today... I don't know why, but it feels really weird. Many people call me by my name, but it never felt like this before, so why today? Why did it feel like this ? I don't know what kind of feeling it is, but it's like my heart found some peace. Like I found solace. Like someone gave me... hope.

My breathing quickened seeing him. His eyes were bloodshot red. I could see the anger for me.

He came towards me and stood infront of me.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ? " he asked...no actually shouted as usual.

" I was just seeing around. " I said. Well it's not completely a lie.

"Don't lie." "But I'm not lying." "I know, Anya was showing you the palace, but... my office. It's strictly forbidden for anyone to enter here. No one can come near this room without my permission. Anya wouldn't dare. Now tell me, what were you doing here? Did you come to search for something, huh?"

"No one had told me anything like that before. Besides, it's my husband's office. I can come whenever I want, and you can't stop me either." I said confidently. For a moment, he became silent and looked at me with a shocked expression. I'm surprised myself at how I said this. My husband? How did I say that in front of him?

"Huh... My husband? Who gave you the right to think you can just claim ownership over me and my things? I've said it before, and I'll say it again now, loud and clear. This marriage means absolutely nothing to me. Just give me one solid piece of evidence against you, and then watch what I do." He said, his words dripping with rudeness.

If it were someone else saying these things, maybe it wouldn't sting as much as it does now. I don't know why, but he doesn't believe in this marriage. It feels like a deep wound in my heart, you know? But wasn't this what I wanted too? So why is all of this happening? What the heck is going on?

"Proof," I don't know how, but those words just burst out of me before I could even think.

"Yeah, proof. Do you really think I'm clueless about what went down in your room on our wedding day? Tell me, where are those waiters and guards? How did you find out about our night? How did you manage to fool them?" He asked me, and let me tell you, he's not in his right mind. 'Cause if he was, he wouldn't be throwing all these questions at me. Right now, he's so dang furious that he can't even think straight. It's like a storm brewing inside him.

His grip on my hand tightened, sending a jolt of pain through me.
"I don't know squat about what you're blabbering," I retorted, trying to keep my face expressionless.

"Oh, you don't know? Then spill it! Where the heck is Riya? What the hell went down between you and Riya in that room?" He interrogated, and now it hit me what he was attempting. But little does Yuvraj Singh Rathore know, Agent 002 is in the game... and She's always one step ahead.

"Riya? Ohhh...my makeup artist, right? Now how do I explain..." I said with a touch of drama, looking around anxiously as if I was incredibly nervous.

As he observed my actions, he forcefully pinned me against the bookshelf. like this man and his obsession with pinning me... huhh... "Cut the crap and tell me what happened," he said sternly this time.

"I killed her," I said, tilting my head slightly and giving him a sweet, psychotic smile. He let go of my hand. I knew he never expected me to tell the truth, but now who should I tell him has fallen into whose trap...

  _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Chota chapter, phir se ek late update 😅

Ik bohot galiya aa rahi hogi aapke man me... ofcourse dedo lekin man me hi, idher mat likhna please 🥺😔

Acha acha..Ruh ke sath sath me bhi thodi dramatic ho gayi hu 😁

Lekin chalo sachi meere vacation chal rahe hai to me thodi chutti mana Rahi thi. Isliye I am really sorry phir se late hone ke liye.

Btw please pehle vala note koi ignore mat karna aur...

Agar chapter acha laga to vote karo comment Karo aur phir milte hai.

Take care
Bye ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 62.2K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...
156K 8.7K 46
Book 1 of sparkle seriesโœจ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
2.5M 96K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...