The Art Of Submission || Hyun...

Від desolatedsoul666

⚠️BDSM-ish story.⚠️ 🔞NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT🔞 FLUFF SMUT ANGST Hyunjin- New to the position of CEO of his... Більше

Chapter One- The Company Mishap.
Chapter Two- Fantasy Mates.
Chapter three- The Non-disclosure Agreement
Chapter Four- The Bodysuit
Chapter Six- Hyunjin's Little Minx.
Chapter Seven- You Wrecked Me.
Chapter Eight- The Little Notes
Chapter Nine- The Walk Of Shame.
Chapter Ten- Horror and Tears.
Chapter Eleven- The Solution to the Problem.
Chapter Twelve- Can I Please Have Your Babies?
Chapter Thirteen- I will blur your face for the Gram.
Chapter fourteen- Shh! Don't make a sound.

Chapter Five- Wild and Reckless

523 37 138
Від desolatedsoul666

A/N poorly edited again... Long ass chapter... 6100+ words... have fun and see you guys on "The Art of Submission" next Tuesday! 

"Y— yes. Um— T-thank you for the ride, hyung," the blonde says with his head hanging low. He then grabbed his purse and stepped out of the car. After bidding his goodbyes to the driver he walked to the building and entered through the revolving doors.

Hyunjin was right... people were trying to get his attention. The front desk secretary was calling on him asking what he needed help with, but he ignored her and walked by her in silence.

The security guard followed him asking him to stop but he kept on walking as he was instructed. "What is your business here young man?" he asks over and over again... Felix ignored him but the guard stopped once he noticed to which elevator he was walking.

Felix then watched in the reflection on the golden door as the guard nodded, turned around, and left the same way he followed him.

Felix hovered his finger on the button and swallowed his nerves before pressing on it. He jumped on the spot when the elevator dinged as it opened the doors, and he walked inside.

Pressing the close button as he was asked to do, he waited... for the door to close...

That is when everything downed on him. His hands started to shake uncontrollably as he reached for the floor button. He backed away from the controls on the elevator and tried to breathe... wasting a little time since he didn't dare to press it.

But Felix not being ready didn't stop Hyunjin from watching the security cameras in his apartment elevator. He smiled as the blonde's voice seeped from the speakers like thick honey,

 "You got this, Felix. Just... go. This is what you wanted, right? Just press it, don't bitch out now,"

Hyunjin then grinned at the screen when Felix stood from the floor, took a deep breath in, and held it for a few seconds. 

He watched Felix bounce in the elevator trying to get his hype up and exhaled the nerves with his arms flopping around.

Hyunjin chuckled when Felix started to stretch his legs in the elevator and then slapped his own face. 

"C'mon! Press it!" Felix whispered-yelled, "Don't be a bitch," he said pointing at his reflection on the golden walls.

Hyunjin can't say that he wasn't also nervous.

He has been thinking about the blonde ever since Minho called him. There were expectations set about their time together. 

He knows that he is good at sex but couldn't decipher why the hell he was so damn nervous. 

I mean, he's never been with a virgin.

This is his first time too... How gentle does he have to be?

Hyunjin didn't have enough time to dry his already sweaty armpits when he saw how Felix finally approached the control board for the elevator again and stood in front of it— his finger hovering over the button— trying to stabilize his reckless heart.

"Come on, cutie. Press on it. I can't wait any longer," Hyunjin says, his eyes trained on the younger.

Felix's nerves were at their peak, "Just press the button," he whispered, taking another second to breathe, "Everything is going to be okay. He is expecting you either way. Just fucking do it!" he then rolled his eyes and pressed it with a squeal escaping his lips followed by a loud gasp that he tried to cover with his hands. 

Not even a second after, the elevator had started to move making him squeal again.

"He is fucking cute!" Hyunjin chuckles before he closes his laptop and walks to where the elevator door is to wait for him...

...

In the elevator was— a very sweaty— Felix fiddling with the collar of his blazer which was sticking to his neck because of all the sweat. He quickly fidgeted with the collar, trying to make it look tidy.

He then glanced at his reflection and ran his fingers through his blonde hair, making sure that every strand was in its rightful place— he needed to look his absolute best.

Feeling a little self-conscious, Felix then opened his purse, grabbed his perfume, and sprayed it all over his body, hoping to mask the smell. 

He then applied a touch of lip tint, taking his time to make sure it looked perfect.

The elevator ride seemed to take forever, but he managed to finish just as the elevator reached Hyunjin's apartment.

Felix took yet another deep breath —to calm his racing heart— when the golden doors swung open and he came face to face with Hyunjin, who was waiting for him with a soft smile on his face.

Hyunjin looked stunning, wearing a tight black tank top that hugged every curve and crevice of his muscular body. The thin and stretchy fabric accentuated every single ridge in his body... abs, biceps, chest, shoulders, and waist, making him look incredibly attractive. Along with his black shirt, Hyunjin wore a simple pair of grey sweats that hung low on his hips, revealing a hint of his toned abdomen and his V-line.

Felix couldn't help but admire Hyunjin's effortless charm.

The blonde gulped the saliva that was rapidly accumulating in his mouth which made his Adam's apple bob beautifully. His heart was pounding so hard at how fucking sexy Hyunjin looked in front of him— that he began to think that the silly muscle was about to give out on him.

"Hello, Mister Lee. My name is Hyunjin," the raven greeted simply with a low tone, lifting his forearm and leaning it against the elevator door. 

The action made Hyunjin's shirt ride up revealing more of his skin for the younger to feast on.

He then smirked as he looked at Felix's frozen state. So he took the chance to look up and down— taking in the blonde's sexy appearance— the entire thing made Hyunjin go crazy.

"Hello?" he whispered again, trying to get his attention, "Are you going to introduce yourself?" Hyunjin chuckled, waving his hand in front of Felix's face.

"Huh? Oh— yeah. Sorry, um— my name is Felix. Please just call me Felix," he stutters, "N- nice to meet you," he says offering his hand for a handshake...

A handshake that the raven ignored... Of course.

Felix sucked in a breath when Hyunjin made the first move... he stalked closer to him until their bodies were pressed together. An electric current coursed under the blonde's skin, moving up and down his spine, as Hyunjin's warm breath fell on his skin.

Towering over the younger, Hyunjin asked, "You want to shake my hand?" smirking down at him, "Huh, Felix? My hand, really? That is the last thing I want to do to you right now,"

Hyunjin chuckled, his breath softly caressing Felix's mouth, tickling the corners, as his chest rose and fell faster than before, "Can I kiss you instead?" The raven asks, his hooded eyes trained on those perfect heart-shaped lips, making Felix's stomach flutter in a weird way once again.

'Am I about to have a stroke?' Felix asks himself, feeling a little lightheaded as he nods to Hyunjin's question with a smile. 

He almost faints when Hyunjin leans even closer, 'Oh my god, I feel like throwing up. I am about to hurl all over him!' He took a deep breath to try and calm his racing heart, 'Deep breath, Lix.'

Hyunjin's lips barely made contact with Felix's when he let out an embarrassing small whine/moan. The raven chuckles under his breath and whispers "You are nervous, aren't you?"

Felix's breath caught in his throat, "Um— yes," he whispers and the raven whispers back, "You are so cute. Why are you nervous? I promised to take care of you," 

And that was that— Hyunjin couldn't waste any more time. He crashed their lips together— In a passionate kiss— something that the blonde had never experienced before.

Felix felt as if he was weightless— his heart had calmed down and the voices in his head disappeared when he chose to kiss him back. He leaned in closer standing on his tippy toes before he captured the raven's soft lips between his teeth and tugged on it with a gentle bite.

"Fuck!" Hyunjin whines, he then smirks and snakes his arms around Felix's waist... "You are something," he says and kisses him again.

Their moans merge as they hum into each other's mouths. Their lips moved so fast they could barely breathe.

Letting his body win over his brain, the blonde cupped the raven's face and pushed his tongue past his lips and into his mouth, moaning embarrassingly loud when he let him do it with no complaints.

Once he was in, his wet muscle roamed aimlessly inside— slurping and tasting every part of Hyunjin. Finding that the way he tasted was— oddly enough —his new favorite thing in the world, cigarettes and whiskey with a hint of toothpaste.

"Shit," Felix whispers.

Taking over the kiss, the raven pushed his tongue into the blonde's mouth, this time it was his turn to taste Felix— spearmint— that was all he could make out. He groans moving his tongue all over the top row of teeth and sucking Felix's tongue inside his mouth.

To turn up the heat, Hyunjin moved his hands from Felix's waist to his ass. Then he gently moved them to the front— pushing through between their flushed bodies— traveling his hand up Felix's abs and to his chest. 

He then found the hard small buds where he stopped so he could twist and tug on his nipples. The blonde broke the kiss to let out a lewd moan, a result of all the touching and groping.

His heart raced differently this time— his breath hitched as his body was being played with. "Oh, my fucking God," Felix moans again, "That feels fucking amazing,"

Hyunjin groans, "Is this really your first time," he asks not believing that this minx of a man was still a virgin.

Felix sighs loudly, "Yes," before he falls back onto Hyunjin's chest, "Do some more, please. I like it," he begs as he throws his head back— his chest rising and falling rapidly from his breathing.

Hyunjin couldn't even move with the sight in front of him. The way Felix squirmed around in his hold— with need— his hands roaming around his own body after he let the blazer fall to the floor... 

It was all worth seeing— and Hyunjin was blessed enough to be the first one to witness everything... Felix was acting this way because of him and only for him.

"Stop," Hyunjin whispers into the shell of Felix's ear, "Stop. I want to meet you first," he then reaches out with his hands to stop Felix from stripping any further.

"I thought this is what you needed," Felix says, looking at him confused, "Weren't you seeking for some company? I am here to please you,"

Hyunjin chuckles and shakes his head, "I guess you are right," he pauses for a moment to look at Felix again, "I would like to get to know you a little more. Is that okay?"

Felix smiles, "that's fine. But don't you need to go home after spending time with me?"

Hyunjin's face falls, "No. You are spending the night with me," he says, his voice coming out a little too upset for Felix's liking.

"I am sleeping over?" the blonde asks, "I have no clothes other than the ones I am wearing,"

Hyunjin chooses not to say anything and instead, he smiles, "I was about to have a snack when you arrived. Come with me," he says and then he offers his hand for Felix to take, which he does and goes as far as to interlace their fingers together as he giggles.

Hyunjin was caught off guard by that... "Cute," He whispered looking down to where their hands were tangled together, and his heart did a back flip. 

Felix's hands were so small— he was so small— so cute.

'Fucking adorable. What the fuck is going on with me?' Hyunjin knew that this was something that could break him. 

But he can't break. 

He needs to do what he always does— meet, drink, have sex, blackout, forget and move on.

"Would you like a cocktail?" Hyunjin asks as they walk side-by-side into his kitchen, letting go of Felix's hand.

Felix shakes his head, looking at his hand that suddenly grew colder with the loss of contact, "Oh— no," he chuckles, "I don't do this..." he says waving his hand on the air in a circular motion. 

"You don't do what?" The raven asks.

There is a lot of things he hasn't done before, "I have never tasted alcohol before. I- I don't think I sh- sh," he stops from saying anything further and thinks to himself... 

'I shouldn't accept his money just because he is lonely. Yet that is what I am here for. I shouldn't have scribbled my name all over that piece of paper. Yet my hand moved so gracefully all over it.  There is a lot of things I shouldn't have done. Yet here I am. 

Hyunjin clears his throat, "Earth to Felix," he says waving his hand in front of the blonde's face, "Are you okay?"

Felix gulps, "Um- yeah. What I meant to say was that... I haven't done it before, but... Sure," he smiles, "I like sweet drinks though. Don't come at me with some bitter nasty shit, okay?" 

They shared what Hyunjin was sure was the sweetest drink he has ever made in his life before he cringed and washed it down with a shot of whiskey, "I am so sorry for making you drink that abomination. I guess I shouldn't have googled the recipe for the sweetest cocktail in the world. It tastes like ass,"

Felix's laugh was adorable, "Just for your information. This drink has been the best alcoholic drink my taste buds has ever had the pleasure to taste," He smiles, already feeling better. His brain was growing fuzzy, but it was nice. He felt good.

It was nice now that their ice had been shattered... Kissing Hyunjin was what he needed to relax, and he was... Relax. 

He felt comfortable with Hyunjin which was odd— but he still smiled— having the time of his life.

Hyunjin clears his throat, "That is because you have never tried anything else. Not because it is good," he says, moving his eyes from where they have been staring at Felix for way too long and filled his glass to the brim with whiskey. 

He takes a big gulp of it, swallowing the burning amber liquid, before he walks to the refrigerator and search for the cherry tomatoes he craved, along with mozzarella cheese pearls and the balsamic vinegar. 

He then looks at Felix and smiles again. 

With his hands full he walks back to where Felix sits on the barstool and places everything on the counter. Sighing he looks for a plate to serve the balsamic vinegar so he could use it as a dip... 

"Have you tried this combination before?" Hyunjin asks.

"No,"

Hyunjin then smiles and takes a toothpick, before he stabs a tomato first and a mozzarella pearl right after, making a little skewer of some sort. 

Dipping it in the vinegar he then holds it up to Felix's mouth, "Try it. It is my favorite thing to snack on," he says and waits for Felix to open his mouth, "It is called Caprese skewer,"

Felix opens his mouth and as soon as his tongue meets with the overwhelming taste of the vinegar his eyes shoot open with amazement, "Oh my god, Hyunjin. This is delicious," he mumbles with a full mouth.

Hyunjin smiles, "I know. That is why I love it so much," he says, stabbing more tomatoes and pearls for himself...

...

"Come with me," Hyunjin whispers, before he grabs the back of Felix's neck and pulls him into another steamy kiss. The blonde moans into Hyunjin's mouth when their tongues brush together and everything grows fuzzy— His vision— His self-control. 

He lost his grip on reality. 

Felix wanted this, but Hyunjin wanted him even more.

Everything happens so, so fast after that kiss.

Hyunjin grabs Felix's thighs and lifts him. Felix moans and wraps his legs around the raven's waist...

Hyunjin then sprints to his bedroom, not separating their lips from their kiss... He didn't stop until the back of his legs hit the bed and then he let himself fall into the soft cloud-like mattress. Groaning Hyunjin grips the back of Felix's thighs— not caring that there will be dark purple prints of his hands the next day. 

He is growing desperate— Wild and reckless.

Felix moans one more time before his hands trail Hyunjin's back until he reaches the hem of his tank top which he starts to pull over his head. He kisses Hyunjin with such hunger and so much need.

He wants more.

He needs more.

Hyunjin moves his kisses to the blonde's neck and drags his tongue up the side of it leaving a trail of saliva that grew cold when the air hit him from above.

A move that drove the younger insane. 

Felix bit down on his bottom lip while yet another moan escapes past his lips. "Hyun— Jin. Ah— fuck," he breathes. He then unknowingly snakes his arms around the raven's neck and pulls him closer... Impossibly closer, locking his fingers in Hyunjin's hair and pulls.

The younger pulls so hard that Hyunjin groans, "Fuck yeah, Felix," he breathes, "Fucking hell, you are driving me insane. Bite me, make me bleed, mark me with all you have baby,"

Felix pulls him closer and kisses him, then bites his lips until he can taste iron on his tongue. But Hyunjin doesn't complains, he instead deepens their kiss doing the same thing back to the blonde and groans, bucking his hips to meet Felix's ass. 

"Bite me harder. I know you love it," Felix mumbles, losing control, as if they are under a lust-filled haze.

There's no stopping this from happening. 

The raven hums and bites again, "You taste so good, little minx," he whispers, indulging in the taste of blood on his tongue before he swallows it.

"You taste good too," the blonde whispers back in a sultry tone.

They need each other and they can't wait.

The first clothing article that hits the floors is Felix's pants... 

Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat when he got to see what was wrapped around the blonde's torso— that bodysuit was a godsend. The contrast of the black and red against his milky skin was breathtaking. Felix looked so sexy wearing it.

"Fuck," Hyunjin groans, "You were keeping this hidden from me all this time, huh, little minx?" His hooded eyes screamed back at the younger with nothing more than deep raw desire.

They are on a crash course, and nothing can stop this.

Felix bites on his lower lip seductively and whispers, "Wait until you see the back of it." His chest rose and caved with the need to be touched again.

Hyunjin gasps, "Is it a thong? Please, tell me that it is a thong," he asks and doesn't wait for an answer before he flips the blonde around with a loud grunt when his eyes were met by the sight under him, "Look at you! Fuck," his hands unknowingly move to the globes, and he grabs... he squeezes and squeezes again as if they are his own personal stress ball and then groans with pure delight.

He managed to set Felix's insides on fire for him with that move. 

Leaning closer to the blonde's ass, Hyunjin opens his mouth and bites down on the soft skin, leaving marks behind he was sure were going to be bruises in a couple of hours. He then sucks on the blonde's soft flesh, while releasing what Felix can only describe as the sexiest growl he has heard before from deep in his chest. 

Felix reaches back fisting the taller's hair and pulls on him, "You like to tease me, don't you?" he whispered in a sultry tone. Turning around he reaches for Hyunjin's pants and starts to unbutton them.

"You look beautiful. I am not teasing you. I am indulging in you," Hyunjin whispers back towering over him looking down with a smile that reaches his eyes, watching intently at the blonde's moves. 

The look in the raven's hooded eyes is feral as he runs his fingers to collect the stray strands of hair covering his view.  

He wants Felix. 

He needs everything Felix can give to him. 

Just as bad as Felix needs everything he is willing to do to him.

Felix's hands meet the bulge inside the raven's pants, and he gasps, "Holy fuck," he whispers, as a warm sensation grew stronger in his guts. 

Hyunjin lets out another lewd groan when he feels Felix wrapping his little hand around his girth over his underwear. The blonde's eyes widened as his hands worked his hardness so fast and so skillfully.

Everything is happening so fast that it all resembles a blur to Felix's eyes. He was tipsy and regret was killing him. He wanted to remember things. He shouldn't have chugged those three cocktails. He does not want to forget anything about tonight.

Playing a little with the waistband of Hyunjin's tight boxers he looks up and smiles. "What do you want from me, Hwang?" he asks.

Hyunjin grunts at the way his last name flows so effortlessly from the blonde's lips like honey that he almost forgets that what he said was a question, "I want you, Lee. I want to play with you and I want for you to use me. Use me for whatever desire you have or can think of. Today is all about you," he pauses for a moment before he grabs Felix's chin and tilts his head up to look into his eyes and whispers, "I am all yours,"

Dipping his hand into the boxer briefs, Felix grabs his manhood once again and smirks... "Is all this for me?" Felix says, enjoying every little twitch on the raven's face and every single gasp coming from the man towering over him as he wraps his hands around his girth, giving it a few more pumps.

"Yes,"

The warm, thick cock twitches in his grasp with each stroke of his hand. The tip of it is so hard, swollen, so, so, so big.

Hyunjin groans, rolling his eyes to the back of his head as Felix small hands works wonders on him, and then he gasps when he feels something warm wrapping around him. 

When he opens his eyes, he finds the blonde looking straight at him— with his lips wrapped around his cock so beautifully—which made Hyunjin almost to lose whatever little strength he had left. 

The sounds Felix throat made as he sucked hard drove him near the edge— It was all so mesmerizing, so perfect.

The raven is addicted to him already, "Felix," Hyunjin groans, his mouth falling open, "Fuck, Felix. That feels amazing baby,"

The words of encouragement for doing so well, made Felix moan and suck even faster before he hollowed his cheeks and swirled his tongue around the head once more. Having the power to melt someone like Hyunjin down to nearly nothing was exciting. 

He felt good. 

He wants more.

"I thought I made myself very clear when I said that tonight is all about you," Hyunjin whispers, holding the blonde's head to prevent him from moving even more. The raven needed to catch his breath before he comes, "Let me take care of you baby. We have time to do what I like when you meet me again in the future, yeah?"

Felix shakes his head and continues swirling his tongue around the raven's hard cock, but Hyunjin is not a man who takes a no for an answer. 

He does what he wants and all he wants at the moment is to please Felix.

Pushing him off of his dick, Hyunjin rests him on the bed, holding his arms above his head before he towers over him, "Stay still. It is my turn," he whispers and moves to kiss Felix's jaw, then neck. He keeps on planting kisses down his body until he finds the younger's nipples and licks for a brief moment before he trails his wet lips to Felix's stomach leaving a trail of butterfly kisses... and down, and down until there is fabric in his way.

Felix whines as soon as he hears said fabric ripping from the seams, "No! Don't break it I will take it off," he whispers, but when he looks down it was already too late. Hyunjin was smiling up at him with widened eyes. Felix scoffs, "Now you need to get me another one,"

"Okay, fine by me," Hyunjin smirks, "I will get you the entire collection and more," he says looking up to meet the blonde's eyes...

Shivers coursed through the younger's body when their eyes met, and he noticed how Hyunjin's eyes glimmered back at him from between the locks of hair that had fallen over his eyes. 

He looked so handsome.

'For fucks sake,'

"Don't look at me like that," Felix squeals, hiding his face behind his hands... knowing very well how fast he grows attached to a person. And if Hyunjin is nice to him... this might become a problem.

"How am I looking at you?" The raven asks gently pulling the blonde's hand to see him. But Felix was oddly too strong for him to be gentle about it, "Don't hide from me," the raven's snarls.

Felix still hides his blush behind his hands and whispers, "You are looking at me as if you like me,"

"Felix, you are adorable. If I didn't like you I wouldn't be doing this with you right now," Hyunjin whispers back kissing the tip of his dick. 

After some seconds of deafening silence in the room, Hyunjin speaks up again, "I'm clean but if you want me to wear a condom I will,"

"It is mandatory, sorry," Felix says, "I have some in my purse. Can you get it for me?"

"I have condoms here," Hyunjin says reaching his hand out to his nightstand and ripping the wrapper with his teeth with a little smirk tugging at the corner of his plump lips, looking as hot as ever to the blonde's eyes while doing so.

Felix's brain goes into override, his mouth gaps open with a little gasp when he witnesses how Hyunjin rolls the condom down his shaft all the way to the base of his cock.

Hyunjin watches how the blonde's eyes are following the movements of his hands, looking like the naughty little minx he is, and smirks, stopping every movement, "Do you want to do it for me?" he asks

The room is filled with nothing more than carnal desire, "Yes, please," Felix sighs and looks up with pleading eyes, finding Hyunjin's eyes already trained on him, "Come here, baby. You need to learn how to do it for me. I am forgetful and someday I can forget to use one and just fuck you raw, " Hyunjin says biting his lower lip. His eyes exude nothing but pure feral lust. It is all-consuming.

Felix sucks in a breath and sits up, his eyes trained on the hunk of a man kneeling between his legs, "Kiss me," he whispers before he blindly reaches his hand and finishes unrolling the latex over the raven's cock.

Their lips meet once more in a desperate kiss— more like a slubbering mess of saliva, grunts and moans— while their eyes stay lost in each other. 

Felix rolls his eyes to the back of his head and slowly lays back down letting Hyunjin to do whatever he pleases with him— their lips still attached since the taller had his tongue buried deep inside his mouth... 

The raven leans closer, settling himself between the blonde's legs, and whispers into his mouth, "Are you ready?"

Felix sucks in a breath, "Yes,"

"Do you want me to prep you? Or should we just wing it?"

"I don't know," Felix sighs.

"This is my first time being with a virgin, Felix. I have never done this before, everyone has always been ready for me,"

Felix pauses for a moment to think again, "Just do it," 

"I need you to tell me that you are comfortable about me to be your first time," Hyunjin pressed.

"Yes, fuck it. Just wing it. I want you now," He was burning from the inside out with need. He wants this over and now, "C'mon, do it,"

Hyunjin smiles down at him, "Okay then. I will be gentle, little minx," His heart was pounding hard in his chest. Is this a mistake? Maybe, Hyunjin wasn't too sure about it, not like he cared much at the time, but he didn't want the blonde to regret being with him, somehow. 

Something deep in the center of his heart says that he must stop before he goes too far, but what the hell? You only live once and he wasn't going to stop now so he regret not doing it down the road.

Maybe he should stop so there are no regrets of doing it down the road? He does not know what to do. His head is a jumbled mess, and he is almost bursting at the seams with need and desire.

Sitting up between Felix's legs Hyunjin grabs his cock and rubs the tip against the blonde's entrance, making Felix squirm around and moan with pleasure, "Ah, fuck! Come on. Stop teasing me,"

"You are so sensitive to my touch already?" Hyunjin asks but all he gets for a response is a seductive moan. 

"Open your eyes, Felix," Hyunjin presses, "I want you to see everything. I want you to watch how I fuck you. I want you to see everything I do to you and how crazy you are making me. I want to look up and see your eyes watching me work,"

Felix did as he was asked and opened his eyes to stare at the raven. He watched how Hyunjin opened a little bottle of a thick liquid and emptied it onto his fingers... moving said fingers to his entrance and rubbing it all over it, "Ah, yes. That feels so good, Hwang," 

Hyunjin grunts before he leaned closer and pressed the tip of his cock to the rim.

"Ah— fuck," Felix gasps feeling the burn of the stretch as the thick head slips in, which made Hyunjin halt and lean closer to press their lips together. They kiss each other hungrily as Hyunjin pushes inside little by little... Swallowing each other's grunts and moans of pleasure. 

The tightness wrapping around his cock driving the raven to the brink of spilling his load and the stretch making the blonde squirm with pain and pleasure.

Felix hisses, "Are you all the way inside?" his eyes closing tightly at the stretch.

"That is just the tip, little minx," Hyunjin replies in a strained voice, "Fuck, you are so fucking tight. I am about to come just because of how good it feels when you clench around me," he grunts.

Felix wanted this done. He didn't care about the pain anymore. He also was about ready to let go of the tight knot in his balls, so he wraps his legs around the raven's ass, locking them together and pulls on him until he can't do it anymore. 

The entirety of Hyunjin's cock disappeared past Felix's rim leaving a trail of fire. "Ah—," Felix screams not expecting how bad it was going to hurt. He feels so full, and it hurts but it is also pleasurable.

"Why— Fuck. Felix," Hyunjin whispers, spilling his load in the condom when his cock bottomed deep inside the blonde with the unexpected move, but he starts to panic when he opens his eyes, and they are met with a sobbing Felix, "Why did you do that?" he asks.

Tears streamed down Felix's face leaving trails of black mascara as they washed away the makeup in their way, "I am pulling out," Hyunjin says and starts to do so when Felix stops him.

"No, stay," the blonde gasps, "It is fading away,"

Hyunjin kisses his forehead as he whispers, "How are you so perfect, huh, little minx?" his eyes tightly shut trying to soak the moment in and never forget the way Felix feels wrapped around him.

"You can move," Felix whispers to the shell of Hyunjin's ears.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

If Felix had a single brain cell working normally at the time and not being overwhelmed by all the pleasure coursing through his body at the moment, he might have felt embarrassed about the sounds coming out of his mouth. 

But he didn't seem to care— he was letting it all out.

He moans... almost screaming.

He cries as Hyunjin trusts his hips fast and deep inside him letting out deep grunts of pleasure that echoes in the room. "Fuck, you feel so good, little minx. So fucking tight," Their sounds melded together and filled the air around them.

Picking up his pace, Hyunjin sits up and stares at the angel under him. Enjoying every twist and twitch on the blonde's face.

It was because of him.

The beautiful sounds that filled the air in the room were a result of the intense pleasure the blonde felt because of him. The raven felt lucky to be the first one to shower the blonde with his affection.

"Oh— fuck!" Hyunjin grunts feeling another orgasm about to rip his insides.

It was all so intense.

He felt amazing.

The cautious movements Hyunjin tried to keep steady— because he didn't want to hurt Felix too much— went to hell and they changed into an unsynchronized sloppy mess thrust of lust.

Their skin made loud sounds of contact as Hyunjin's hips collided with Felix's ass cheeks as more moans and grunts escaped their throats.

The raven softly kneaded said globes trying to soothe the pain he was causing. Hyunjin felt bad and it was an unusual feeling for him, since he had never cared about causing pain to others while having sex before— and if he did, he didn't care enough to try and make it better.

It was as if everything in the universe had aligned for their meeting to take place. It was as if they were meant to cross paths and share this moment. It was as if Felix's fate was to gift Hyunjin with his all.

"What are you doing to me, Felix?" Hyunjin groans against the blonde's lips, "You are everything I have been looking for,"

Felix had no words to reply to his comment. Honestly, he didn't listen to a single word coming from the raven's mouth. 

He was too focused on his pleasure. 

He was too focused on the fact that he was about to peak.

He was about to come, and it felt so different from how it feels when he jerks off.

He felt like fireworks were about to be set on fire inside him.

Hyunjin notices the way his breathing and squirming changes, "Does this feel good, little minx?" he asks, angling his cock to lightly brush against the small bundle of nerves.

"Ah— ah— Yeah. Y— yes," Felix moans.

Hyunjin thrusted hard, wrapping his hand lightly around Felix's neck. 

He tried not to choke him too hard, but he wanted to feel the way that heart raced because of him as he felt himself about to fall off the edge once again.

"I'm almost..." he starts to say but Felix catches his attention when he places his hand on top of the one Hyunjin had on his neck and squeezes harder.

Felix's back arches as he screams out, "I'm coming... Fuck! I'm coming," closing his eyes tightly as he comes undone under the taller. Long ropes of hot cum spilling from his tip between their flushed bodies.

The sight of Felix riding his orgasm and the feeling of the velvety walls contracting around his girth made Hyunjin come like a little bitch.

"Fuck— goddammit— yeah!" Hyunjin grunts as he spills. Feeling the electric shock crashing against each one of his nerves, ending at the tip of his cock with every pulse of pleasure.

It's the longest —most amazing— orgasm Hyunjin has ever had.

It was all so weird, but he loved every single second of it.

He feels like he is high— and he is— High on Felix.

As soon as their cocks stop spewing the warm liquid, they take synchronized deep breaths, but Hyunjin does not move. He doesn't want this night to end, so he decides to stay connected for as long as Felix would allow him to be.

Kissing Felix's forehead, Hyunjin whispers, "How come you are so perfect?"

"I am not perfect,"

...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22.8K 1.2K 32
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
38.9K 1.7K 43
Slowburn Hyunlix story. School has ended, summer had begun, and Felix is ready to pick up where he left off with the guy he kissed last summer. What...
85.3K 2.7K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
6.1K 247 22
He is a CEO of the big corporation and the man with the bad past connection those two together to some black story that made a young, pretty model ha...