iris | one tree hill

By madupnh

── irisㅤ/ ─── ❛ you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be❜ ── ❛ and I don't want to go home right now... More

IRIS
GRAPHICS
── ACT ONE
0. before
1. pilot
2. places you have come to fear
3. are you true?
4. crash into you
5. all that you can't leave behind
6. every night is another story
7. life in a glass house
8. the search for something more
9. with arms outstretched
10. you gotta go there to come back
11. the living years
12. crash course in polite conversation
13. hanging by a moment
14. i shall believe
15. suddenly everything has changed
16. the first cut is the deepest
17. spirit in the night
18. to wish impossible things
19. how can you be sure?
20. what is and what should never be
21. the leaving song
22. the games that play us
── ACT TWO
1. the desperate kingdom of love
2. truth doesn't make a noise
3. near wild heaven
4. you can't always get what you want
5. i will dare
6. we might as well be strangers
7. let the reigns go loose
8. truth, bitter truth
9. the trick is to keep breathing
10. don't take me for granted
11. the heart brings you back
12. the hero dies in this one
13. quiet things that no one ever knows & unopened letter to the world
14. somewhere a clock is ticking
15. something i can never have
16. the lonesome road
17. i'm wide awake, it's morning
18. what could have been
19. the tide that left and never came back
20. the leavers dance
── ACT THREE
1. like you like an arsonist
2. from the edge of the deep green sea & first day on a brand new planet
3. an attempt to tip the scales
4. locked hearts and hand grenades
5. champagne for my real friends & the worst day since yesterday
6. how a resurrection really feels & brave new world
7. return of the future & i've got dreams to remember
8. the wind that blew my heart away
9. all tomorrow's parties

BONUS CHAPTER

547 33 5
By madupnh

Tree Hill

(based on season 2)

Ethan had gone to Karen's café to have a piece of pie, the boy was sitting alone eating his pie when a happy and bouncy Brooke appeared in front of him, pulled out the empty chair and sat down.

"Hi, buddy. How are you?" Brooke asked with a smile on her face.

"Okay." Ethan muttered with his mouth full of pie.

Brooke said something and sat with a smile looking at Ethan, the blond boy frowned and became a little afraid of Brooke. The boy used his cutlery to point at Brooke.

"You're smiling too much, Brooke. I'm getting scared." Ethan said.

Brooke put down the boy's hand, which was holding a spoon.

"What do you think about a girls' night?" Brooke asked.

Ethan arched an eyebrow, not understanding what Brooke was getting at.

"I'm sure Emma would love a girls' night with you, Brooke." Ethan said, going back to stuffing himself with pie.

Brooke laughed and nudged him.

"No, Ethan. A girls' night with me; Emma; Peyton and you." Brooke said.

Ethan choked on his pie, and Brooke started slapping him on the back. Ethan took a sip of water and looked at Brooke, who was standing next to him.

"Brooke, I don't know if you've noticed, but... I'm not a girl." Ethan stared at Brooke.

"Huh, what a surprise." Brooke said feigning surprise, Ethan continued to stare at Brooke. "We don't mind that. So, what do you say?" Brooke shrugged, and smiled at the boy.

Ethan knew that Brooke wouldn't stop this girls' night out thing with him included, until he said yes. The boy sighed.

"Can I think about it? Because I need to ask Andy's permission." Ethan said.

Brooke nodded and asked what the boy was going to do tonight. When the boy replied that he had no plans, Brooke told him not to set anything up and left.

[....]

Brooke was at the Sawyer sisters' house. The brunette girl had asked the sisters to pack a bag of clothes, board games and Peyton's ouija.

"Hey, do you know what Brooke's up to?" Peyton asked her sister, who was putting ingredients to make brownies and cookies into a bag.

"I have no idea."

Brooke came up with Emma's backpack next to the girl, and smiling at the Sawyer sisters said.

"We'll have a girls' night with Ethan."

Emma and Peyton looked at each other laughing, but noticed that Brooke was serious.

"Brooke, does Ethan know about this?" Emma asked and Brooke nodded.

Emma looked for her cell phone and saw that there was an unread message from Ethan.

'hey, I had a strange conversation with Brooke.'

[....]

Ethan heard the doorbell of Andy's house ring and went to answer it. When the blond boy opened the door, he saw the three girls with backpacks, bags. Ethan just shook his head and gave the girls room to enter. The boy only thought that Andy was going to kill him.

However, Andy appeared on the stairs and, seeing the girls, he frowned. The man walked up to Ethan, who was closing the door.

"Ethan...." Andy caught the eye of the boy who was still standing in the doorway with his head down. "What's going on?"

Ethan turned to the man.

"Girls' night."

Andy smiled, but seeing Ethan's seriousness he walked over to where the girls were in the living room. The man wanted to laugh, but left the teenagers.

Ethan took the girls to his room so they could drop off their backpacks. Then the four teenagers went into the kitchen.

Andy could hear the laughter of the teenagers downstairs, and when he went down to see what they were doing. He noticed that they were making a huge mess in his kitchen, Emma and Ethan were making cookies and Brooke and Peyton were making brownies. However, the kitchen was chaotic. Andy could ask them to make less noise, or to try to make less mess. But Andy wouldn't do that. Hearing Ethan laugh and joke was an incredible sound. The man returned to his office and leaned against the door, hoping that the teenagers wouldn't set fire to his kitchen.

Ethan genuinely laughed at how clumsy Brooke was in the kitchen; the two teenagers never stopped teasing each other. After baking the cookies and brownies in different ovens, which they were grateful Andy had more than one oven for. The four teenagers split up to clean the kitchen.

By the time they had finished cleaning up the mess they had created in the kitchen, the cookies and brownies were ready. Ethan separated some and took the opportunity to take them to Andy, who was in the office working. Andy thanked him.

"Andy, we're not making much noise, are we?" Ethan asked quietly.

Andy smiled and shook his head, telling him not to worry and to go and have fun.

The girls had put the food on the table in the living room and were waiting for Ethan to put on a movie. What none of the girls expected was that Ethan would choose 50 first dates.

When the movie ended, the boys went to play Monopoly, which didn't go very well, as Emma accused Brooke of cheating. Ethan and Peyton just laughed at the two girls. They even played mimicry, with Ethan and Peyton on one team and Emma and Brooke on the other. Ethan and Peyton asked them to stop, as the 'brookemma' team was much better.

Brooke thought the girls' night was too basic, so she literally made everyone wear clay masks. Emma taught Ethan how to paint his toenails, while Brooke complained about her sex life.

Ethan pointed in Brooke's direction.

"Brooke Davis, no such talk. That topic is banned." Ethan argued.

Brooke laughed.

"Ethan, do you think Emma doesn't talk about your performance to me?"

Ethan's eyes widened and he looked in Emma's direction. Peyton had pushed Brooke lightly. Ethan wanted to ask Emma if it was true, but he couldn't speak without stuttering.

"I'm joking. Emma never gave any details." Brooke said shrugging. 

Emma lined up next to Ethan, smoothing the boy's back.

"E., I would never share details. Our intimacy is ours alone, just like I wouldn't want you to tell the boys any details about us." Emma murmured.

Ethan wanted to at least kiss his girlfriend's cheek, but she still had the clay on her face.

"All right, Emm's." Ethan said.

Emma smiled at the boy and nudged him, the girl leaned close to her boyfriend's ear.

"And you wouldn't have anything to worry about." Emma whispered.

Brooke stood in the middle of the teenagers.

"We have to get the clay mask off our faces." Brooke clapped her hands.

Ethan stood up quickly and said thank God, making the girls laugh.

[....]

When Andy saw that the house was too quiet, he saw that Ethan's bedroom door was half open. Andy saw the four teenagers squeezed into Ethan's double bed, the boy was on the end, with Emma lying with her head on the boy's chest, Brooke was on Emma's back hugging Peyton.

Andy took a photo with his cell phone, the quality wouldn't be the best, but the man would have it developed.

Andy was careful not to wake the teenagers.

[....]

The next morning, as the girls were leaving. Ethan called Brooke, and hugged the girl.

"Thanks, Brooke." Ethan said, his voice coming out soft.

The two teenagers had loosened up and Brooke smiled at her friend.

"For what?" Brooke tilted her head sideways, not understanding the thanks.

"For being a good friend."

Brooke smiled and let Emma go to the boy to say goodbye.

"Did you enjoy your girls' night?" Emma nudged him, smiling.

Ethan nodded, saying that it wasn't bad at all, the boy was grateful for his girlfriend, and for having friends like Brooke and Peyton. They even held a girls' night to cheer him up, to distract him from the whole situation he'd been going through.

Ethan kissed his girlfriend, and the boy stroked the girl's cheek with his thumb.

"I love you, Pompons." Ethan said, looking into the girl's eyes.

Emma smiled immediately.

"I love you, pretty boy." Emma pulled the boy into a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 771 23
(DISCONTINUED) Allie James, Haley's twin sister, is co-captain of the Tree Hill Ravens cheerleaders along with Brooke Davis. When Tree Hill's very ow...
9.5K 303 10
Lucas Scott has been in love with Ellie Moore most of his life, what happens when he gets the girl? Will they last? Elizabeth Moore x Lucas Scott On...
19.3K 491 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
142K 3.4K 26
Aurora James, fraternal twin sister to Haley James. Has been Lucas Scott's best friend since they were 8. She's always had a crush on Lucas but never...