Mamoiii

由 newfairytale

It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi e... 更多

1 - Mama varanga
2 - Darls
3 - Gold digger
4 - Wedding
5 - first night
6 - ஓ மை பேபி
7 - Sweet hu..
8 - Erumbu kadichiduchu..
9 - En pondatii
10 - Aval alugai
11 - his scolding
12 - Aval asaigal
Characters
13 - Nightmare
14 - Achu Mama
15 - his kissess.
16 - I love you di
17 - என்ன தவம் செய்தனை யசோதா
18 - My husband
19 - En mela nambika illayaa
20 - Slipper shots
21 - AC pondatii
22 - Subtle touches
23 - He hurts her
24 - Confessions
25 - Konjam porungaa boss
26 - Aadi masam
27 - Mataa poorom.
28 - உள்ளம் மட்டும் உன் வழியே
29 - Molestation
30 - Aaruvii
31 - Ivanuku ena prechanaa ipo
32 - Prechana over
33- sighting him
34 - Her desires
35 - Becoming one
36 - Un Vasam Podhum
37 - Punishment
38 - Na thoda kudatha
39 - Thappu Thappu
40 - Alter ego
42 - Katikaa pooravala
43 - Ipo matum mama..
44 - Love in Rain
45 - Shalu's other side
46 - Unga neram?
47 - Thananaanana
48 - Deivigaa kadhal
49 - Ava kolandha
50 - oru varam...
51 - Marriage
52 - koodaama thanichirukku
53 - Innum vendumay
54 - Heart broken
Kanava idhu?
55 - Rendu venum
56 - Little bundles
57 - Wedding bells

41 - Her sorry

4.5K 607 42
由 newfairytale

Shalu cried till she felt lite. She wiped her face and took a blanket and went down.

Arjun was sleeping. Shalu sat beside him slowly without making noise. She noticed his face. His cheeks had dried tear marks making her eyes well up.

She covered him with the blanket slowly. She didn’t have the heart to leave him. She took another sofa pillow and kept near his pillow. She lied beside him and started to look at his face.  She gulped her tears and wiped her face and moved to him and got into the blanket to hug him.

As soon as her hand touched him. He turned to her side and hugged her to his chest making her eyes widen in shock. His breathing was normal indicating that he is still sleeping.
Shalu buried her face into his chest. Last four days was like a nightmare for her.
She couldnt sleep as she is used to sleep in his embrace. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to sleep.

As the time passed the temperature started to drop as it was winter season. Shalu and Arjun hugged more to seek each other warmth. As they were lying in the floor at open living room and compared to their room the living room was little more cold.

Shalu woke up at her usual time and noticed it was morning and she found herself in the bed.

Shalu mv- avaru dhaan thukitu vandhu paduka vachu iruparu.

She went down and found him sleeping on the floor. Shalu moved to room and bathed then came down and he was no where to be found.
Shalu.mv – enga poi iruparu.

Arjun came inside the house with the news paper.

She moved to kitchen and made his coffee. She took it him and forwarded to him.
He got the coffee from her and drank it while reading the paper.

Shalu prepared breakfast for him while he came back to living room in his uniform.

Shalu- veylaiku poringalaa.
Arjun- ama ma.. vela iruku.
Shalu.mv- epodhum enkuda vetulaa irukanum nu nenaikira manushan ipo vela irukunu poi solitu poraru.

She felt guilty. She served him and sat with him to eat. He ate a little and left.

Shalu- mathiyaam ena samaika..
Arjun- unaku ena pudikutho paniko ma.. na saptuku vara maten.

He left the house.

Shalu sighed and sat in the living.

Shalu- ellam enalaa dhaan.. chaa..

She got ready and went to temple.
She gave for archanai and started to pray.

Shalu – avara romba kashta paduthiten. Avaru kita manipu kekanum. Enaku oru vaipu venum. Ne dhaan enaku udhavi pannanum.

Shalu didn’t have the heart to eat so didn’t cook anything. She sat in the living like a lifeless soul. She wanted to talk to him but he is avoiding her.

He came around 10pm. and went to their room directly. Shalu heated the foods.

She sat in the dinning and waited for him and he too came.

Shalu- sapadu eduthu vachu iruken vanga..

Arjun sat and she served.

He didn’t say anything. He ate little and left.
Shalu kept everything in kitchen and moved to room. He was arranging files in the cupboard and left the room after sometime.

He went and lied in the living room. Shalu eyes welled up. She wanted to be with him and apologize to him.

Shalu mom called her.

Shalu- ena ma indha nerathula..
Janaki- eii.. suguna ku kolandha porandhuruchu di..
Shalu- ena ma soldra.. epo.
Janaki- sayangalam dhaan hospital la sethangaa valii vandhuruchunu ipo dhan enaku phone vandhuchu.
Shalu- ena papa ma..
Janaki- poonu dhaan di.. nanum appa vum kalilaa pakka porom.
Shalu- seri seri.

Shalu tried to cut her mother call but Janaki was speeking continuously and then her father. Along with that her brothers joined. She kept the phone after an hour with a sigh.

Shalu - Avaraa eppadi samathanaa paduthuven. Ena pandrathu eppadi arambikirathunu theriyalee..

Shalu alter ego - Ippadiyee polambitu irundhaa onum nadakathu..

Shalu - Ivalo pesura laa.. idea kudu.

Shalu alter ego - enaku oru sandheygaam.

Shalu - Ena..

Shalu alter ego - Ipo avaru kitaa poi ne manipu kekraa.. avarum una manipaaru naa ilaa nu sollla.. anaa avaru munaa madhri unkuda irupaara..

Shalu - Eii.. enaa ne eppadi ellam soldra..

Shalu alter ego - Ama.. konjaa nanjaaa pechaa pesunaa ne..

Shalu - amaa.. romba dhan pesiten.

Shalu alter ego - avaru munna madhriyum irukaanum adhodaa un manipaa accept panikaanum.

Shalu - Ipo adhuku na enaa pannannum.

Shalu alter ego - Sobaa... indha prechana enga irundhu arambichidu..

Shalu - Avaru Ena kathunathulaa irundhu..

Shalu alter ego - Oh.. anga irundhu thaan arambichidhaa..

Shalu - na dhan arambichen.

Shalu alter ego - Hmm idhu pechu.. ne dhanaa arambichaa.. eppadi arambichaa.

Shalu - Adhu..

Shalu alter ego - Inga paru Shalini.. engaa arambichiyoo angaa irundhu thaan mudikaanum adhu thaan seriyaa irukum adhu thaan nalladhum kuda.. ilanaa avaru thooramaa dhan iruparu.. avaraa thirumbi munna madhri kondu varaa romba kashtamaa aagidum.

Shalu - apo..

Shalu alter ego - Ne yosikarathaa dhaan nanum soldren.

Shalu - seriyaa varumaa..

Shalu alter ego - Kandipaa seriyaa varum. Manasaraa manipu kekaa poorilaa.

Shalu - Ama..

Shalu alter ego - Kandipaa avaru una purinjiparu po.. avaru thaniyaa paduthu irukaru kulirii laa..

Shalu moved to living room and found him sleeping. She went back to room and brought the blanket. She lied beside him and covered them with the blanket. Like yesterday as soon as she snuggled into him he hugged her to his chest.

She slept after sometime.

In the middle of the night Arjun woke and noticed shalu hugging him he tried to move from her but she moved towards him. He noticed that she had her eyes open. Shalu coudnt sleep because of the cooling and woke up after an hour of sleep.

Arjun- papa.. ena daa inga paduthu irukaa.

She was still in his embrace.

Arjun- maa room ku poii padu da.. kulurum ingaa

Shalu didn’t pay attention to his words and snuggled in his chest for the warmth.

Arjun- maa..
Shalu- kuluruthu nu therinji thaan paduthu iruken mama.. thungunga..
Arjun- romba kulurum da inum konja nerathula unalaa thangaaa mudiyadhu.
Shalu- paravalaa..
Arjun- sonna kelu ma.

Shalu took her hand and entered into his shirt. Her cold hand came in contact with his warm body.
She moved a little and snuggled in his neck.

Arjun- papa..

Shalu didn’t let him speak. She captured his lips and started to kiss him. Arjun was shocked with her action. She started to devour his lips. When arjun tried to part the kiss she moved to him more and kissed him to make him breathless.

She left his lips after sometime and kissed his face fully. Her tender kiss made him speech less.

Arjun- ma.. ne..
Shalu- mm.. edhum pesadhinga..

Arjun became silent. Shalu took his hands and kept on her unclothed part of the waist. She unbuttoned his shirt and started to kiss from his neck. Arjun controlled himself not to move his hands but his control slipped when she removed his other clothes. She removed her clothes too. The room was cold and the floor too but the couples under the blankets were warm. They didn’t make love instead explored eachother. They tried to touch each other soul. Their legs were entangled and hands moved in their own way. The lips didn't take rest and worked continuously. They wanted to bury themselves on eachother. She breathed his air and he breathed  hers. Their naked bodies talked to eachother. They sweated because of the heat produced from their bodies. They panted after sometime and hugged eachother. Shalu moved a little away from him and looked at him.

Arjun- ena da..
Shalu- sorry mama..
Arjun- yen da..
Shalu- na pannadhum pesunadhum thappu thaan..
Arjun- adha ellam vidu.. poi room la padu po. Elunthuko..
Shalu- neengalum vanga..
Arjun- ne poi padu. Na ingaaey iruken.

Her eyes started to blur.

Shalu- manichidunga.. mama..
Arjun- maa.. kalailaa pesikalaa.. en satiyaa potutu elunthu poo..

Shalu- ilaa na pesanum..
Arjun- ena da..

Shalu- na appadi pani iruka kudathu.. unglaa kashta paduthura madhri pesi irukaa kudathu.. na pannadhu thappu dhaan. Adhaa purinjikamaa ungala romba kashta paduthiten manichidunga mama..

Arjun- paravala vidu ma.. nanum dhanaa thappu pannen..
Shalu- na dhaan nariya thappu pannen.. ungalaa purinjikamaa paniten. Pathu masam unga kuda valnthathuku arthamay iladhaa madhri pesiten. Ungaluku evalo valichi irukumla..

Arjun- ila da.. kovathulaa dhana panaa vidu..
Shalu- unmaiya sollanum ma.. en amma appa annen periappa vida enaa batharamaa anba pathukuringaa anaa ungalaa ippadi pesiten.

Arjun- papa vidu da..

He hugged her.

shalu couldn't control she hugged him tightly and cried loudly. Her loud cries echoed in the living room.

Arjun- papa.. ipadi alugatha da.. enalaa pakka mudiyala..
Shalu- manichirunga.. please ippadi inmay nadanthukaa maten sorry.. romba sorry romba romba sorry.. manichidunga.

She was asking sorry continuously.

Arjun- ilaa da.. vidu.. paravala.. vidu. Nanu thana thappu pannen.

Shalu - Na dhan elathukum karanam na dhaan thappu.

She cried vigoursly and he couldn't control her. Suddenly she started to hyperventilate making him panick.

Arjun - ma.  Papa ingaa paru.. enaa paru..

He sat leaning on the sofa and made her to sit leaning on his chest.
He took the water bottle which he kept for him and made her to drink some water.

Arjun - Mm.. porumaiyaa kudii da..

He rubbed her chest while she breathed heavily.

Arjun - yen di ippadi pandra.. oru nimishathulaa ippadi bayam katitaa. Na dhaan parvalaa vidu nu soldren laa.. apram ippadi aluthaa ena artham. Rendu peru melaiyum dhaan thappu vidu.. inmay ippadi nadakamaa pathukalaam.  Aparam idhuku melaa indhaa vishayathaa pathi ne pesaa kudathu.

He tone was strict.

Shalu just looked at him.

Arjun - Pesaa matilaa..

Shalu shook her head.

Arjun - Vayaa thorandhu sollu..

Shalu - Maten..
Arjun - Seri vaa room ku pooglaam.

He took the towel and tied around his waist.
He made her to sit in the sofa and she was covering herself with the blanket. He took their clothes and dumped in the laundry basket.

Arjun - Edachum sapadriyaa.. paal eduthutu varata.
Shalu - Vendam.
Arjun - Seri va room ku poovom.
Shalu - Thuku..

She asked like kid.

Arjun smiled and carried her to their room.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

223K 23.5K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
Mine 由 Rr

言情

137K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
25.5K 1.7K 26
"What happens when suddenly relations change? . . . . . An Ashaangi FF ✨"
459K 30.3K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...