Sea of Temptation ; Simon Ril...

By xypvnther

Simon Ghost Riley x Fem OC. ❝I am rotten. How can you see the good in me?❞ π‘Ίπ’„π’šπ’π’π’‚ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’”π’π’, a tough... More

𝐒𝐄𝐀 πŽπ… 𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„.

Chapter 29.

1K 35 0
By xypvnther

Maybe when
the time is
right
you will
find me
again.

"CORDON off the perimeter. Rest of you, with me." I ordered a few soldiers while I was tightening the straps of the vest around my torso. The backup arrived in a few minutes and brang extra gear for me, luckily.

The blue lights of the SFO cars illuminated the small street, some soldiers marched inside to check if there were any of Makarov's men at the entrance. "Tunnel's clear. There's a locked door leading to the old train station." SFO1 reported to me through comms.

I swung the rifle over my shoulder and slid the gun into the thigh holster, after reassuring myself that I had enough ammo and mags with me.

John had just landed with the rest of 141, they were going to gear up quickly and approach my position, but for now I had to start push first. "At the door prepping for breach." SFO1 reported again and with a sigh, I tried to calm my nerves down.

I pulled into my hands the rifle and started to walk inside the tunnel. The walls were full of graffiti of various colours, some painting cans were left on the ground, there was a heavy air that made it difficult for me to breathe, also due to anxiety.

With quick steps, I approached the soldiers, "Breach is up, on your signal, Sergeant."

I inhaled deeply and brushed behind my ear a platinum strand that fell on my face, "Ready. Let's get this fucking done." I stated with narrow eyes, preparing myself physically and mentally to face this tough mission.

"Breach in

3..

2..

1!"

"Execute!"

"Pushing in!"

I stayed back, holding my rifle tightly as the lucky charm on it shone under the dim lights of the tunnel. One by one, the soldiers barged in the room, aiming with their rifle to take down possible enemies.

I sucked in a breath, anxiety was taking over me and I tried to not show it. I was a fucking trained soldier, there was no time for anxiety.

"Sweeping left."

"Sweeping right."

I started to approach the door with slow steps, "Clear." SFO1 stated through comms. That's when I made my entry and connected to the server, "Laswell, we're in." I reported to her, making my way towards the stairs leading to the lower level.

"Copy. Find that buyer and get that drive, Scylla."

"Team 1, push downstairs with us." I signaled with my head to the first team, then I started to climb downstairs. "Copy."

I kept the weapon tight in my hands, my finger ready behind the trigger in case any enemy appeared. The light was so dim, I struggled to see but I was just fine like this. Turning on the flashlight could have alarmed any threat hiding down here.

In fact, my heart jumped when an armed man suddenly appeared from the other tunnel, "Contact!" I immediately pulled the trigger on him, shooting him down, blood splattering on the walls around. "Clear." I breathed out and kicked the weapon away, towards the other soldiers.

"Team 2 will hold position upstairs." SFO2 stated through the comms. I made my way forward, keeping slow steps and my stance tactical, then my eyes caught a red laser moving around.

I peaked my head to check and a few bullets went past me, making me jolt behind the wall. "Fuckin' shit, contacts in the hallway." I reported, taking deep breaths to calm down. If I had stayed with my head looking out for another two seconds I would've died without even seeing Makarov's shadow.

"Need to disable the turret!" A soldier said while I waited for a few seconds, before crouching down and making my way to the other side, standing behind counters and pillars. The bullets from the turret flew around, the machine making such a loud noise that almost turned me deaf. "On me. Lavatory side."

I retorted to the soldier before checking the other rooms, entering then the lavatory. My guts screamed that there were a few soldiers waiting for me, so instead of pushing I fished out of my vest a grenade. I dug my teeth into the ring and pulled it, holding it for three seconds and quickly throwing it inside the room.

I covered my ears and the explosion made everything tremble under my feet. I let at least five seconds pass before I pushed in, moving my rifle around frantically to check for any survivors. Only lifeless corpses laid around, blood splattered everywhere, it was a fucking blood bath.

The metallic smell of the blood made me feel sick as I almost threw up, I just sucked in my breath and held it while approaching the exit. "Clear, moving up." I stated once I was finally out.

I climbed the stairs silently and gritted my teeth when the turret started to shoot again, making my ears ring and ache. I caught an enemy from the corner of my eyes and I swiftly turned to him, shooting him right in the chest a few times. The sudden fire alerted the other men gathered around the turret and instead of facing them, I threw another grenade, hoping it would hit the machine too.

I hid behind the wall and covered my ears, the explosion making everything tremble around me. "Turret downed! Good job, Sergeant." SFO2 stated and I moved away from the wall, to push forward. "Moving up."

Making my way to another corridor, I changed the mags and threw the old one away. It was the only perfect instant. I raised my leg and with all my strength I kicked a door open, aiming around to assure that the next room was clear. Just when I was about to state it, a few masked Konnis walked in and I directly opened fire.

I crouched behind a counter and placed my rifle down on its surface, my eyes watching through the holographic sight as I took them down. As soon as I had a few free seconds, I moved ahead and reached the hall of the station. I crouched down behind a counter again and opened fire to the Konnis walking down the stairs in line. What a bunch of dumb assholes.

I thought I took them all down together with the SFO, but when I stood up and walked around the counter, an enemy pulled my ankle abruptly, making me fall. "Fuck!" I yelped in surprise and reached out for one of my knives attached to my belt.

I kicked my legs in the air frantically as the enemy tried to stab me, but I was quicker and precise, digging the blade into his neck. The adrenaline made my hands tremble, with all my strength I took out the knife and some blood splattered on my face, the warm and disgusting feeling making me want to throw up.

I was so caught up to the moment that I hadn't realized that the SFO were firing against other Konnis coming from the other hall, holding positions where they could aim and at the same time shield themselves.

I pushed myself back up and grabbed my rifle, changing its mag so I could join the party too. "Laswell, where the fuck are John and the others?" I asked through the comms with a loud tone, so she could hear me over the loud firing.

"Almost there." She responded, quick and collected. I heaved out a sigh and took advantage of my position to run over another one, "Taking left!" I notified while I moved to shelter myself. I took out another grenade and threw it to the center of the hall, right where Makarov's men were.

The loud noises didn't make them realize the trap, and within a few seconds they all blew up, blood raining all over the walls and ground. "RPG on the second floor, left side!" One of the SFO reported to me. I waited for the rocket to go and once the man started to reload, I got out of my hiding spot and fired at him, knocking him down.

"Another enemy turret, back of the room!"

The situation was stressing me out, I couldn't breath properly, there was an awful smell of blood mixed with gunpowder, making me feel sick to my stomach.

I entered another corridor and tried to find my way to round the turret. My team was covering me from the back while the Konnis came one after another, seeming like an infinite army.

Finally, I reached a corner where the turret couldn't spot me. I dropped the rifle and grabbed the last two grenades I had, I pulled the rings with my teeth and threw them under the machine, taking instantly cover behind a wall.

The explosion rang loudly in the hall and I collected my weapon back, "Turret's down! Focus fire upstairs." I stated over the comms and pushed ahead, clearing other hallways from the Konnis.

As soon as I cleared the level, I reached the stairs and climbed to the upper level, helping the team to take down more of the enemies. "Fuck, why are they so many?!" I cursed loudly and crouched down behind a crate to change mags. "We're getting close, Sergeant. Keep going." One of my teammates spoke through the comms and I heaved out a sigh.

I rose on my feet and opened fire again against the rest of the threats, officially clearing the whole hall. With quick steps I approached a room with a broken window, entering inside I eyed a dead man laying on a desk, a bullet hole in his head. "Watcher, Konni buyer is down." I informed and paced around the room slowly, my eyes scanning every document scattered around.

"Find that flash drive, Scylla."

"Rog. Damn, there's gotta be intel on that laptop." I mumbled as I approached a desk with monitors and a laptop in the center. I opened it to inspect it, my eyes narrowed.

Upload completed.

There was nothing else, only that page open. I grabbed the flash drive and fished it inside a pocket of my tactical vest.

"Flash drive acquired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.3K 35
Jamie Hendricks is an AWOL Helicopter Pilot hiding in the American wilderness when suspicious helicopters are spotted over her office. Her involvemen...
497K 13.6K 57
"You're in 141 now, Ace. There's no place for being gentle here," His eyes dance across my face but come back up to my eyes as he waits for a respons...
4.1K 69 6
Y/N (female) x Simon "Ghost" Riley Simon "Ghost" Riley is a cold hearted man. He finds you annoying and a pain in the arse(ass). Or that's what he w...
37.1K 1K 28
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...