His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)
Chapter 26 Ignoring me?

Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)

4.6K 477 128
By _aksh_writes

So hey guys I'm sorry for the late updates, as I have to study for my exams so I have already told you that in April updates will be slow I hope you all understand this.
VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 250
Enjoy reading lovelies

She fainted after our session and I also released my cum on her belly. I am also breathing heavily. I saw the time it’s 3:30 Am, so I went to the washroom and brought a wet towel to clean her.

I cleaned her properly, and again I went to the bathroom for a shower and then after 15 min I came out from the shower and tied the towel on my waist, then I went towards my cupboard and took out one shirt for my lady, and a t-shirt for me with black trousers.

Then I go towards my lady, and make her wear my white shirt, but I don't close all the buttons of her shirt. After this I lay down, and pulled her close towards me, I snuggled my face in her chest and too one nipple in my mouth.

And just like that I slept calmly.

Author’s POV

At 10 Am 

Trisha tries to move but she feels something on her breast, so she open her eyes, she saw she is wearing her husband’s shirt but the buttons are open and saw that her nipple is on his mouth, she chuckles and her cheeks get red after seeing this scene in front of her eyes, she tries to move her leg but can’t as she is feeling pain in her full body and alo in lower abdomen, she is so sore.

She tries to control her scream, as she don’t want to wake him up, but from the movements viraj’s eye opened instantly and he saw that her eyes is filled up tears, so he instantly leave her nipple with a pop sound and said in a husky but in caring tone; “Are you okay”?

Trisha glares at him and replies “okay? Really do you think that I will be okay? After yesterday’s night?

Viraj put his head down and said; You only said that fuck me Viraj till i pass out, so how can ignore my wife’s order i will do whatever you will say to me.

She just glares at him and tries to move from bed and as she tries to stand her legs start shaking and she again sit on the bed, Viraj chuckles as he is just seeing her, trisha glare him and said “Just because of you i can’t even walk properly”!!

Viraj stood up from the bed and came towards Trisha's side and said; “But why to walk when I'm here to take you anywhere you want to?” He said by picking her up in a bridal style.

Trisha is just seeing him and thinking; How can someone be so good, cute and handsome at the same time.

Viraj smiles and says; “I know I am handsome so you don’t have to see me like this, I am yours only”.

Trisha slap on his chest and says; “don’t be smart in front of me”

He acts like how much he is in pain after that slap and replies to her; “Ouchh!! You have so much stamina, don’t waste it by slapping on my chest, we can do some more things also” after saying this he blinks one eye and she is just seeing him with wide eyes and a shocked face.

As they both enter the bathroom, he firstly makes her sit in the slab and gives her a brush so that she will brush and he can also set the temperature in the bathtub for her.

After sometime he came to her, and picked her up like a baby, she also wrapped her legs around his torso, then he made her lay down in a bathtub, and her muscles also felt so good in this hot bath.

He also removes his clothes and enters the bathtub, and makes her sit on his thigh. She is just seeing him all the time, he said; “Why are you seeing me like this, did I do something wrong or anything, or you want to repeat yesterday’s process”?

She just nodded in no and relax herself, comfortably she put her head on his chest, and he start patting her head slowly, he took body wash from his side table and apply it on her body, he can see that her neck, hand and legs is filled with his love bite and he is feeling proud to mark her his property.

He smiles and takes a loofa, softly and gently applies body wash all over her body, and then takes a shower spray and wash her properly.

And she is just relaxing. He took her bath and came out of the bathtub. He firstly wears a bathrobe and after this he picks her up and takes her to the room.

He makes her sit in the bed and wraps the towel around her. He takes out her shorts and baggy t-shirt from the cupboard, he is taking care of her like a child.

He gave her clothes and said; “You can change your clothes now, if you want help I'm here only”.

She just took the clothes, and he also took his clothes and went to the washroom again, she changed into comfortable clothes.

He also changed his clothes and came out from the shower, he again picked her up in a bridal style and said; “Why are you not saying anything”?

She saw him and said; “will you ever leave me? Because i can’t leave you raj, i don’t want my past to be repeated”

He saw her and said; “Jisne mujhe jeena sikhaya uske bagair kaise reh sakta hoon bhala”!!!

(How can I live without the one who taught me how to live?”

As he assures her she smiles and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, he smiles and says;”Don’t worry i’m not going anywhere, apni jaan se kaise dur reh sakta hoon” 

(how can i leave my life)

As they both came to the dining hall, he made her sit on the chair, and maids started bringing food for them.

And then he served food for her and for himself also, but Trisha took one piece and firstly gave it to him, he firstly saw her and then the hand in front of him.

He quietly eat that and she makes him eat the food, but he stops her and said; “You want more stamina than me meri jaan”

Her cheeks get red and he smirks, he leans down slowly and bites on her cheeks, and she rubs her cheek and said; “Tum janwar ho na”.

He smiles widely and says; “You want to test my stamina again”?

She slightly slaps on his hand, and he just smiles and starts eating with her.

As their food finishes, they both come to the living hall and she just sits there and starts watching the tv. He also sat with him and started checking email, as he saw that there was one email from Trisha's university, he opened it and started reading all the things.

After reading all the things he said; isha, listen, your college will start after 1 week, due to some reasons your study will start late.

She listened and said in a low and sad voice; “but what i will do, i get bored here in villa”!

He smiles and says; don’t worry we are going to England, as I have some work also, and we will also spend time there.

She smiles widely, gets excited and says; “Oh my god, really we are going england. You know it will be my first international flight and I am very very excited.

She says; When did you make this plan?

He tells her; “I have company there, me and my friend are the 50-50 partner of that company, and now there’s some problem in that company so i have to go there in emergency, i thought that i will go alone as your college get started, but now if your college will be delayed we both can go”.

She listens to him and says; “It means if there will be no holiday i have to stay alone here”.

He says; “yes probably”

She stood up from her place and said; “Mr Agnihotri sharam nahi aati, apni biwi ko akele chorte hue”?

(Mr Agnihotri, don’t you feel ashamed leaving your wife alone)

He replies “but now i am not leaving you alone na baby”

But you are planning, how can you even think of going alone? She said to him and he got silent.

She goes towards the room and says; “don’t talk with me, Raj”

He goes behind her and says; “But baby isme gussa hone wali kya baat hai”

(What’s there to get angry about in this?)

“Then why are you coming behind me?”; She says and enters the room.

As she is going to close the door he fastly, put his hand and says; “why are you closing the door’

She replies; “i want to change my dress”

So he smirks and says;”Toh karo na dekh raha hoon mai”

(So do it,i am watching)

She glares him and says; “now i don’t want to change, mera mood change ho gaya”

(Now my mood has been change now)

He says in a mischievous tone; “Par tumhe toh kapde change karne the na, mood change ho gaya matalab phirse horny”?

(But you were supposed to change clothes, right? Your mood changed, means you’re horny again)

She shockingly sees him and says; “You are so bad and you have no shame”!!

They both came inside the room and he says; Listen baby i am sorry na, i am not leaving you alone.

She just ignores him and goes into her wardrobe, to take out her clothes.

She says; i have to start packing my bags, as we have to go today at night.

He also starts helping her and says; you still angry babe?

She glares at him and he gets silent, and starts helping her in packing. She packs her bag and starts packing for him.

“Why are you packing my bag?” she just throws her shirt and replies; “do it then”!!

And she goes to bed and says; “I am sleeping as I am very tired so don’t wake me up”.

He nods and she sleeps, peacefully. He saw that she was sleeping, so he goes near her and says in a very low tone; I know you are just acting, but I will make sure how to get away from your anger.

He slowly pats her head and kisses her forehead, he packs his bags, and goes to his office room, to complete his works and files.

As he is doing his work, his bodyguard calls him and says; sir we got to know something about the kunal.

He got alert and said: “ What spilled it?”

He tells all the things about Kunal and he gets confused as he cuts the calls and he says to himself; Why Trisha's uncle brought him home from the orphanage, but according to Trisha he has parents. But she also didn’t see his parents. 

What the hell it is, it’s getting so complicated, I have to meet this kunal then only I will get to know something about him. Just after 1 week when I'll come back, I'll start doing the investigation again.

At 6pm

Trisha wakes up and stretches herself, she sees that there is no one in the room, she fastly stands up and goes to his office room, and there she sees that her husband is doing work in the office.

Feeling someone’s presence Viraj looked at his office gate and saw that Trisha was breathing heavily, so he fastly put the laptop on the table, and went near her.

He says; What happened baby? Are you alright?

Trisha just nodded and says; I thought you had gone, leaving me alone in this villa.

He hugs her and says in a calm voice; “No baby, why will I leave you? I don’t want to repeat my mistake”!!

After some time, Trisha hurriedly broke the hug and said; See I am angry with you don’t you think anything else.

He just nods and says; “You start getting ready we will leave in just 1 hour” he says by seeing time on his watch.

 She goes back in the room, and changes herself in a white floral suit, she pins her dupatta properly and just in 15 minutes she gets ready and comes into the hall room.

As she is angry with him, and roaming here and there in the hall, Viraj also comes out from the room, and see that his wife is roaming here and there and in an angry mood.

So he goes behind her, holds her pallu and sings; “Tum jo gussa bhi karo toh mujhe pyar lagta hai jaane kyun”?

She listens to his voice and replies by pulling her dupatta from his hold; “Anything else”?

He says; “Nothing, now we have to go”

She just nods and leaves the villa, he says to himself; “Viraj do something else, or your wife will be like this only”!!

He also went behind him and he saw that she was already sitting in the backseat of their car.

He smiles and goes near his car, the driver opens the door for him, he also sits there, and she is not talking with him, and  looking out through the car window.

After 30 min they reached the airport, they both got out of the car,and Trisha thought that they would travel like a normal person in a normal airplane, but she was shocked when Viraj said, “We will go in our private jet”. 

He says it's so normal, they both go their way, and then after some time, they both are sitting in his private plane.

As Trisha is not talking with him, but she is seeing everything very keenly, he fastly calls the air hostess and says that “No one will come until they don’t call them”.

She nodded and go back to her work, as their is bed and sofa in the airplane so he pick up trisha and says; If you will make any noise i will fuck in that way,  that everyone can listen your moan in this plane, so don’t even try to scream.

She went silent and he put her in the bed and said; I know how to ask for forgiveness.

Then he slammed on her lips, and she was just processing what happened, she moaned as he bit her lips, he then wrapped her arm to his neck and started reciprocating his kiss.

He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and started devouring her whole mouth, like it’s his favorite meal to eat and suck.

She can feel his dick poking from his pant, and then from another hand he starts pulling off his legging, he breaks the kiss and ties both of his hands from her legging and then he pulls out her lace panty too.

"He saw her, from top to bottom, her hands tied and she breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, her lipstick smudged, and her hair messy. 

He said with a devilish smile, 'You look enchanted.'”

She started feeling something on her inner thighs and her pussy started dripping wet. She clenched her thighs tightly.

Then he goes down and he spreads her legs, and sees that she is already being wet, he said; You are already being wet hmm iris, you don’t have any shame, what if someone will hear your moans? Huhhh

He groans and starts licking her cunt, he licks slowly and she moans; “Ahhhh ohhh fuckkkk”. 

As he pushed his tongue inside his cunt and started thrusting in and out at a fast pace, she wanted to clutch his hair but she couldn't as her hands were being tied, but through her moans he got to know that she wanted more and more.

“Ahhnnnnnn……” she is becoming a moaning mess as he is doing it faster and faster.

Knots start to form in her stomach and her pussy is clenching around his tongue, she knew that she was going to cum anytime soon, so he started doing it faster.

“Ummmm,,,ahhnnnnn….” As she moans, her eyes roll back, and she curls her toes then she cum on his tongue, he licks and cleans her pussy.

She was panting heavily, and he stood up and kissed on her lips, giving her a taste of herself.

He opens up her hand, and he also lays down, and hugs her.

It's an euphoric and new experience for her making out in a plane.

He said; “Sorry my wife, I'll not leave you alone and never in my life, I'll leave you”.

She smiles and hugs him. He also hugged her back and she fell asleep after some time.

He felt her slow breath, so he stood up and covered her naked leg from the comforter, and kissed her forehead.

He sat on the sofa and started doing his work, and left one message to someone, about his arrival.

_________________________

RANTING PLEASE READ IT!!!

So that's for the chapter. Hope you all enjoyed and there are many questions but the very first question is who is KUNAL??

So mystery and past will be revealed and there are so many things which have to come in front of viraj but especially TRISHA... SO FIRSTLY WE WILL ENJOY SOME TRAGEDIC MOMENTS IN ENGLAND.... WHICH WILL COME IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS...

And yes I have to give entrance on 5th May so the next chapter 24 is uploaded on scrollstack or else the next update will be on 6-7 may....

And yes don't forget to follow me on Instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.4K 27
โœงโœฟ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซโœฟโœง "WHY.DID.YOU.LET.HIM.TOUCH.YOU?" He asked in a lethal tone. His veins we...
1.9K 147 24
โ—18+โ— Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up but to only meet with her shut eyes. Wanting to see her eyes he moved his mouth towards h...
CAN I ESCAPE? By A.K.

Mystery / Thriller

18K 331 30
"I want a divorce. I don't want to live here. I know everything now", she said with pain and anger. His eyes turned red and he clenched his fists. He...
63.9K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...