ᴡɪʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

By nojam_is_cute

It was a miracle when Gemini learnt he could smile and that too because of a male...a very cute male at that... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~30~
NOT AN UPDATE
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
Not an update
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~Epilogue~
~Epilogue 2~

~29~

813 48 58
By nojam_is_cute

As both the figures entered the room , Gemini walked further inside while Fourth stood there at the door , fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

He stole nervous glances at Gemini , who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, after looking around the room.

Gemini cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence.

Um, so... this is our first trip together, huh ? Gemini spoke in an awkward tone and patted the space beside him , signaling the standing male to sit beside him.

Fourth's cheeks flushed red at the male's question and he nodded before stuttering . Y-Yeah , it-it is .

Their knees brushed lightly, sending a jolt of electricity through both of them. The silence entered the room once again.

The b-bed is soft , isn't it ? Fourth tried to keep the conversation going.

(What a great way to keep the convo going Nattawat 💀 )

Gemini chuckled soft at the male's nervous state before answering.

Yeah the bed is soft and you being this adorable isn't helping a bit. Gemini commented making eye contact.

What ?! Wh-why ?! Fourth became red once again , avoiding the eye contact.

Because right now all I want to do is pull you to my chest and cuddle until you have trouble breathing. Gemini answered throwing a wink at his way.

(Progress in the flirting skills , I see 👀 )

Fourth flustered , speedily stood up from the bed.

I-I'll quickly go and freshen up before going to bed. Fourth squeaked before scurrying away.

Gemini laughed heartily at his cute quick steps.

After both were done showering and brushing their teeth , it was time to sleep.

Fuck ! How could I forget that there will be only one bed , we even forgot to ask for extra mattress. Gemini internally cried out of nervousness.

I-I hope you won't mind sharing a bed with me because sleeping on that couch is out of question and we forgot to ask for extra mattress. Fourth remarked pointing at the single couch in the room , enough only for a 5 year old to sleep .

Me ? Mind sharing a bed with you ? I would even let you use me as your bed mattress myself. Was what Gemini wanted to reply , but he chose to shake his head negatively , conveying that he did not mind sharing a bed.

The bedroom was softly illuminated by a string of twinkling fairy lights, casting a warm and cozy glow.

_____________________________________________

Joong and Dunk, two strangers , well not completely strangers , with hearts entwined in a delicate dance of uncertainty, found themselves alone in this intimate space for the first time on their trip.

Both the males were sitting on the opposite to each other looking around not knowing what to say while Dunk sat cross-legged on the bed, his gaze fixed on the floor.

So....this is our room ? Joong spoke , more like questioned.

Yeah , it is . Dunk nodded slowly , turning his gaze from the floor to the male's face.

They exchange uneasy glances, unsure of how to navigate the situation.

I'll take this side of the bed then . Joong informed , pointing towards the left side and Dunk nodded.

An uncomfortable silence ensues as they both avoid each other's gaze.

If you don't mind , can I use the bathroom first ? Dunk asked and when Joong nodded , we took out his necessities and entered with quick , unnoticeable steps.

Joong exhales deeply, feeling the tension lingering in the air.

The scene fades out, leaving behind an atmosphere fraught with awkwardness.

Their night was spent with an awkward tension , both suddenly too shy to start a conversation.

(Like c'mon you guys were literally a flirty duo a few chapters back 🤡 )

_____________________________________________

The hotel room exuded an air of tension, as if it were bracing itself for the clash of two titans.

Tay and New , a duo known for their high spirited arguments stood on opposite sides of the room, eyeing each other warily as they prepared to share the space.

So , this is what they call forced cohabitation, huh ? New remarked , with eyebrow raised and hands crossed over his chest.

Looks like it. Let's just hope this room is big enough for the both of us . Tay anaswered matching his stance.

Their words were laced with thinly veiled sarcasm, each determined not to back down in this battle of wills.

A single bed not helping the situation a bit.

With a huff, they each claimed their territory, tossing their belongings onto their respective sides of the bed with exaggerated flair.

Looks like you dropped these on your way in. Wouldn't want your fashion sense to suffer in the chaos , now would we ? New stated , brandishing a pair of mismatched socks .

Thanks for the concern, but I think I'll survive without your fashion advice. Tay retorted , snatching away the pair of socks.

As they unpacked, their bickering filled the room, creating an atmosphere charged with equal parts animosity and amusement.

The next day , as Gemini opened his eyes , because of the sunlight abusing him , he found himself cuddling with the shorter male.

Oh how he loved this sight of Fourth being an endearing small spoon. curled in his arms and snuggling even further in his sleep to find warmth.

Gemini quickly picked up his phone and clicked a selfie of their cuddling position , followed by setting it as his lock screen.

(Reference)

Even if not having the heart to wake him up , Gemini proceeded to wake Fourth up for the day ahead.

Fourth wake up . Gemini cooed and lightly patted his cheeks.

Fourth groaned and squirmed but did not open his eyes.

Wake up baby , or we will get late for the planned day ahead. Gemini tried once again but this time followed by a kiss on the forehead and nose.

Good morning Phi Gem . Fourth greeted still in a sleepy state and unknowingly kissed Gemini's cheek.

Gemini froze with the sudden stunt of affection.

G-good morning nong Fot . Gemini malfunctioned, the after affect of the cheek kiss.

Who is Nong Fot ? I am baby. Fourth remarked and Gemini did not know what this situation is. Was Fourth still sleepy and talking in his sleep or was he fully aware of what he was saying.

But he decided to play along.

Okay , alright bay now get up and lets get freshened up. Gemini ushered the shorter male to stop lazing around and hurry up.

_____________________________________________

Update !!!

Tell me your favourite scene/s or line/s from this book , if you have any that is .

Happy reading and have a good day ahead beautiful hoomans 🧸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.5K 36
Fourth fall in love with his step sister's husband. It was love at first sight. But he knew that it was impossible so he keep his feeling hidden in h...
29.6K 1.3K 28
"Don't cry, i am just a freak." Gemini Norawit, the popular guy of the school, feeling the embarrassment of what happened in school, decides to bet o...
68.6K 3.2K 21
Gemini who is 24 years old is working at a bar during nighttime. At daytime, he's tutoring chemistry and physics to the student for some extra cash t...
20.6K 1K 54
the joylada gang trapped in a sinister plot. JoongDunk PondPhuwin centric. Action thriller laced with heavy angst and a tiny fluff GeminiFourth comin...