Rises the Moon

Jayjayjayjayjsisnso tarafından

This is a catnap x dogday book. This book will start off slow but it will get faster trust me. Chapters will... Daha Fazla

I'M BACK!
Background Info (Important!)
Chapter 1 - The Unknown
Chapter 2 - Nice and Neat
Chapter 3 - Sleeping With the Moon
Chapter 4 - A Unusual Morning
Chapter 5 - The Race for Day and Night
Chapter 6 - Lights Out
Chapter 7 - The Room in Between
Chapter 8 - Sports Day
Chapter 9 - Partners in Crime
Chapter 10 - The Moon Lost it's Sun
Chapter 11 - Soft Jealousy
Chapter 12 - Cone of Death
Chapter 13 - A Helping Hand
Chapter 14 - The Hour of Joy
Pages Anew
Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Conflicting Café
Chapter 3 - Delivery
Chapter 4 - Left In the Dark
Chapter 5 - Bloody Bat
Chapter 6 - Bandages of Love
Chapter 8 - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 9 - If It's Just Pain, Catnap Won't Be Stopped

Chapter 7 - Lucky Kitty

108 4 3
Jayjayjayjayjsisnso tarafından

POV ☽Catnap☾

"Cute" I said out loud, Dogday's face turns red. 'Wait did I just say that?' "I-" Dogday says before getting cut off.

BANG

CRASH

"DOGDAY GET DOWN." I yell while pushing her out the way. A bullet fires and goes through the window, luckily I pushed Dogday out of the way and she wasn't harmed. BANG BANG BANG. A few more shots go off and everyone screams and panics. "Shit this isn't good, there's too many people." I say while holding Dogday's head down, "W-What's happening?" Dogday asks scared. "No questions right now but don't worry I'll take care of it, I just need you to wear this." I say while passing her a gas mask. "Oh ok." Dogday says as she puts on the mask. 'I knew we were being followed, I should've done something about it when I noticed it at first. Now Dogday and all these people are in danger but, this should take care of that.' I take out the grenade out of my jacket and throw it over the table and through the glass. I then grab another and throw it in the store. '3... 2... 1'

PSSSSSSSSSSS

The grenade go off but they are gas grenades, they are filled with red gas. All of the customers fall to the ground and fall fast asleep. "I'm guessing they came prepared so it wouldn't put them to sleep, but it at least creates a nice smoke screen." I say to myself while siting criss-crossed, "Who is them? And what is going on???" Dogday asks franticly. "Like I said, no questions currently. Now do you know how to use a gun?" I ask while taking out my gun. "W-WHAT? NO? OF COURSE NOT?" Dogday responds confused and alarmed. "Wow, really? This is going to be hard then." I say to myself while holding my head. 'Hmmmm... what to do now. They have us surrounded and I can't just take off because Dogday would get left behind. I'll just have to kill them... but they have me pinned. Shit this isn't good... it would take some incredible luck to get out of here... oh wait. Hahahhaha how ironic.'

"Hold this for me. Don't lose it." I say while taking off my pendent and handing it to Dogday, "Wait what???" Dogday says confused.

POV ☼DogDay☼

'Why is he giving me this? This is not the time for souvenirs!' "Don't worry I'll go handle this situation myself." Catnap says while crouching, "How??" I asked confused. Is he trying to get himself killed?? "I'll just kill them?" Catnap responds, "Can you kill them?" I asked again confused as to if he can kill them or not. Catnap shakes his head and something weird happens, "Signs point to yes." Catnap says while taking off with his gun in his hand. 'Is this mask tight enough because I think this gas is making me see things. I swear his eyes just turned into an 8 for a second.' 

BANG BANG

BANG BANG BANG

BANG

Many shots go off and the loud bangs echo throughout the mall. I crawl under the front counter and curl up, I then cover my head with my ears and my ears with my hands. 'Everything will be ok. Everything will be ok. Everything will be ok.' I repeat to myself as tears fill my eyes. Loud bangs continue but then slow down and eventually stop. "Hahahahaa..." I hear Catnap's laugh echo throughout the halls as one last shot is fired. I hear walking and I quickly hide in one of the cupboards. 'Please not again. Catnap scares me sometimes, I don't like this.' "Come out Dogday I promise I won't hurt you... Maybe~" Catnap says while walking around. 'He's going to kill me!' "hmmm hmmm hmmm." Catnap hums as he walks around checking for me. I hold my breathe as his footsteps get louder and closer. He stops right in front of the cupboard for about 5 secodns then continues moving. After a minute or 2 of looking he leaves "I guess she ran away, I love a game of cat and mouse." Catnap says as I hear glass crunching and footsteps get quieter. I hear the footsteps get farther away and I exhale from holding my breath from too long. 'Jesus what is wrong with him? Why does he want to kill me?'

Creeeeeeeeeek

"Peak-a-boo." 

Catnap says while opening the cupboard door. "AAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream scared and startled, "Oh calm down I was only joking." Catnap says while pulling me out of the cupboard. "JOKING?? YOUR JOKING SCARED THE POOP OUT OF ME. ARE YOU CRAZY?" I yell while shaking him. Catnaps eyes turn into 8's and he says "Without a doubt." "What?" I asked confused. "SHIT. DON'T LOOK." Catnap yells while he turns away and covers his eyes. Catnap rubs his eyes and then he turns to look at me again. "What was tha-" I ask before getting cut off, "Shut up. Give me my necklace back." Catnap says in a serious tone. I hand him the necklace quickly and he puts it on. After a few seconds of silence I speak "Sorry... I didn't mean to you know..."

"It's ok." Catnap says while sighing, "Come on let's get out of here, it's not safe anymore." Catnap says while walking toward the door. "Wait for me!" I yell while running up to him, we walk out the ice cream store and see bodies all over the floor. Most of them sleeping but some were in pools of blood. Catnap pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking. 'How can he just act like nothing happened after we almost died!?' I'm walking behind him so I can see his tail swaying and it intrigues me. It sways left to right as he walks but not with his walking movement, it's like it's own person. and it's so... fluffy...

"HEY! HANDS OFF!" Catnap yells while whipping his tail back. "Sorry!" Shoot I didn't mean to touch it, it just looked so fluffy! "HEY! YOU TWO!" A person yells from the right, "You guys shouldn't be down here! Who are you guys!" The police officer yells again. "We should run. Like now." Catnap says while grabbing my hand and running. "W-WAIT WHAT?" I say as I run with him. "HEY! STOP!" The police officer yells while chasing us. We both run and I'm following Catnap, he takes a bunch of turns and loops before losing the police officer. We stop inside some thrift store and Catnap starts looking around for something. "What are you doing?" I ask confused still scared that the police are after us, "Hmmmm... It should be around here somewhere, unless some punk kid took it. Hmm... Aha! Found it. Come on." Catnap says as knocks over some old vent that looked to be bolted down.

"I'm not going in there, there could be spider!" I say scared, "Afraid of itsy-bitsy getting you?" Catnap laughs as he crawls into the vent. 'Itsy-bitsy? No I'm talking about the big tarantulas that freaking rats! But I can't exactly stay out here... ughhh he's so annoying.' I get down on all fours and start crawling behind Catnap, Catnap's tail still sways in the vent and it brushes against my face. The sweet lavender smell fills my nose and the softness of his fur grazes across my cheek. "We're here." Catnap says as he jumps out of the vent, I look out of the vent and see the 40 foot drop right in front of me!(8 feet) 

'That's so high... I can't do this, it's too scary' I think as I look down. "Come on. What are you waiting for?" Catnap asks confused, "I'm uhm... afraid. Of heights." I say scared. "Are you serious?" Catnap asks, "Dead serious." I say still scared. Catnap starts uncontrollably laughing at my fear, "Hey it's not funny! I'm actually scared!" I yell annoyed at his laughter. "Hahahaha it's just too funny! But ok ok, I'll catch you. Just jump." Catnap says while holding his arms out. "Are you sure? What if you get hurt?" I asked shaking a little. "I'll be fine. Now jump before I change my mind." Catnap says jokingly. 'God this is so scary... but I have to jump. 3... 2...1'

BANG

"AAAAAAAAAA"

FWOOP

"You can open your eyes now." Catnap says while carrying me, I slowly open one eye then the other and I see that I'm in Catnap's arms. "Thank you for catching me!" I say as I give Catnap a big hug. 'I would've died if it wasn't for him! I don't know how cats are able to jump that high! It's so scary.' "Ok puppy time's up you can let go now." Catnap says while trying to pull me away from the tight hug. "mmmmm." I mumble from my face burying in his neck. Catnap sighs and carries me to a bed, I sit up in bed confused and look around. We were in a room that looked to be old and forgotten but was very clean and furnished. " You can rest a little if you want, they won't find us here." Catnap says while taking off his shirt. "W-Wait what are you doing?" I asked confused and flustered. "This room tends to get hot so I'm just cooling off. Calm down." Catnap says as he puts his jacket and shirt on a table. This room was very small, it could only fit a bed and a little walking space. There were no doors or windows, just this room with a bed, shelf, lamp, and table. 'Jesus he wasn't lying, this room does get hot. I can already feel the heat.' I look over and see Catnap on the floor leaning against the bed playing on his phone.

 I notice that him being shirtless still didn't help as I saw he was sweating a little. I laid on my stomach with my head facing toward Catnap. I look at his ears and how pointy they were, they were also so fluffy and flicked every now and then. Just as I was about to touch them Catnap's tail wrapped around my wrist and stopped me, "Boo, no fun." I said while rolling over. "Shut up." Catnap said annoyed, "Make me." I responded sarcastically. Catnap stood up and turned around, I was on my back and looking up at him. He then grabbed both my wrists with each of his arms and pinned them on the bed. Catnap then lowered his head and kissed me. After a few seconds he let go and our lips disconnected. "Now be a good dog and shut up." Catnap said while sitting back down. I just laid there in disbelief of what just happened. My tail was wagging like crazy and it was making a thump sound against the bed. 'Did he just... kiss me? That felt so... good. I want more.'

I roll over to my stomach and see Catnap sitting in the same spot playing his game. I scoot up a little and wrap my arms around his neck while putting my chin on top of his head. "What do you want now?" Catnap asks confused and a little annoyed, "Nothing~ What are you playing?" I ask. "A game?" Catnap says suspicious, "Why don't you play with me instead~" I respond.

1870 words

________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee here is the next chapter for u all and if u guys know whats going on with catnaps eyes... no you dont. 🥰

anyways ill explain later on in the story abt that and ill give credit to the person who i got the idea from in that chapter but for now this is all u guys get. (Hint, look at the chapter title)

next chapter will include smut 100% and def wont be another twist that will stop them from making out and will make u guys wait even longer for those 2 to get together 😁

ALSO WE HIT 2K VIEWSSSS YAYYAYAYAYA IM SO HAPPY!!!! TYSMMMMM FOR UR SUPPORT! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

anyways u guys alr know (11:03 PM not bad)

bye byes

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4K 132 12
Dogday and Catnap are at odds with each other. Catnap, of course, worships the Prototype as his and the other toys' savior. Dogday, and the other cri...
88.3K 1.4K 70
DogDay is pissed with CatNap for everything he has done, but for some stupid reason...he finds him..attractive...?
13.5K 197 9
Hello! first time writing a book, Dogday will mostly be top on this one :3 Not sure if I'll make catnap top!! Kind of humanized :D I hope you enjoy...
58.2K 668 58
a sun and a moon? total opposites! but everyone knows! the moon needs the sun to shine! a catnap x dogday fanfics! what will happen when they realize...