Her Love Vs His Hate

Por Shadesoflove__

Sequence of ~ "Heartbroken by Her" ~ Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with... Más

Prologue
1| The dreams
2| The face-off
3| I want to talk to you
4 |You are my past
5|Kiss of anger
7| Within a month
8 |I beg you
9|I don't trust you

6| She is fake

396 66 121
Por Shadesoflove__

60+ votes fast dear readers 🤌

~

He took a U-turn and hit the handle feeling enraged.Though he knew it was her ego which stopped her from coming with him, he was going back to her.

"Why did you even come back?"He groaned increasing the speed and reached there in a few minutes.

When he looked for her where he left, she was not there making him frown.

"Now where the hell did she go?"He twitched his lips before getting down from the car to look for her.

She should be there because, it has been barely ten minutes since he left her.She didn't even have a mobile with her and he sighed while looking around for her.

His heartbeat rose and he started walking around to see while ruffling his hair.The only thought came to his mind was he shouldn't have left her in the middle.

It was night and she was girl.It was not at all safe when she had nothing with her.Moreover she was injured.

As soon as he reached the bus stand while finding her his gaze fell on her causing his heart to calm down a little.He sighed before running towards her.

She was sitting there while hiding her face in her palms and he gulped down his throat before placing his hand over her shoulder.

"Preeta"He called her lowly and her face instantly lit up recognising his voice.

The moment her eyes fell on his she was quick to stand and run into his arms in happiness.

"Karan"She whispered surrounding her hands around his neck taking him by surprise.

He closed his eyes composing himself and squeezed his eyes feeling her sobbing against his neck.

"I hate you"She said still crying and tightened her grip on his shoulder feeling angry at him for leaving her alone.

He clenched his fists and tried to part her away that she closed her eyes while feeling his presence.His hug which she missed since years, his warmth which she was craving for.

But when he forcefully made her break the hug she faced him with tears in her eyes and he looked at her.

His heart melted for a moment when his gaze fell on her cry baby face.She looked adorable.But can it be her real self?

The answer was NO.

Composing himself, he shifted away from her and Preeta wiped her face before looking at him.

"Wapas kyu aaye?"She asked twitching her lips that he looked away from her.

"Don't be smart okay! Meine already kaha hai ki mein tumhari jagah koi aur bhi hota toh mein unki help karta.So don't waste my time.Come on sit inside"He said and turned to go.

Preeta smiled and caught his wrist before inching closer to him.She lifted his hand and held it with her both hands.

Before Karan could understand what she was doing, she spread his fingers and entwined them with hers making his body shiver at her warmth.

Gripping his fingers in hers she felt his touch and raised it close to her lips.She was about to his kiss his fingers that he took his hand back with a force making her shriek in pain.

"Ahh"She winced when he harshly took his hand while detangling his fingers with her.Her fingers twisted and she looked at him with a hurtful gaze before lifting her hand to touch her fingers with her other hand.

They started to pain making her close her eyes.Taking a deep breath she walked past him without saying a word and Karan looked at her.

It was her mistake and he shrugged his shoulder before following her.

Preeta saw his car controlling her tears and opened the door as it was unlocked and sat inside.

She could feel almost every part of her body was aching in pain and now her fingers hurt like hell making her cry in pain.

Leaning her head back on the seat she closed her eyes and wiped her tears realising he was here.

Her breathing was rising in anger, but right now she was in no mood to talk to him.The only thing she wanted to do was to lay on the bed and sleep till she feels fine.

And also she knew he won't listen to her.So she is decided to stay quiet just like he wanted.

"It was you who were trying to touch me and I don't like a stranger touching or kissing me"He said mentioning the kiss she did making her open her eyes and gritt her teeth.

"Oh Yes! Then I think you have had a one night stand with that stranger earlier"She fumed at him that Karan looked at her in anger.

Why was she hell bent on reminding him about that night?

"Don't talk about that night again or else I promise it won't be good for you"He said pointing his finger at her that Preeta looked away from him controlling the anger rushing through her body.

She wanted to argue with him, but she chose to stay silent this time.Because she didn't want to go home completely injured.Already it was becoming difficult for her to bear the pain.

"Take.me.home"She said before closing her eyes and resting her head back feeling tired.

Karan heaved a sigh before starting the engine and drove off trying to ignore her presence.

He can't even tell how much she annoys and makes him angry at the same time.

The ride was a pin drop silence as Preeta choose to stay silent and was already asleep unknown to Karan.

It almost took them an hour to reach her home and when he stopped the car he thought she would wake up.

But when she didn't and still had her eyes close, he huffed realising she was sleeping.

"Ms.Arora"He said rolling his eyes at her sleeping figure.She looked so innocent and calm unlike her true self.

He gazed at the bandage on her head and her arm where she had got few long scratches.He felt like touching them but shook his head and looked at her fingers which she had placed on her thighs due to pain.

His heart ached for a second realising she was injured.She was in pain and somewhere the reason was him.Gulping down his throat he forward his hand to hold her hand.

The moment he touched her hand and meekly lifted it, she moaned in pain causing him to leave it in an instance.

And to her bad luck, it hit the gear making her feel like she lost her life when her fingers hit there.

She woke up with a jerk and her eyes filled with tears as she felt them throbbing making her condition worse.

"I..."Karan stopped seeing her crying and gulped down his throat not knowing what to say.

He can't say sorry to her.

Whereas Preeta started to sob holding her hand with her other hand and looked at him with tears before opening the door.

"Preeta"He called her that she got down from the car and walked towards their gate.

He was quick to follow her and caught her arm before turning her to face him.Preeta looked at him with tears as he took her hand and lifted it.Placing his palm below her's supporting her injured fingers, he looked at her then her shivering fingers.

He traced his fingers over her's causing her to wince slightly and that is when he looked at her fallen face.She looked pale and a crying mess.

"Go and place an ice pack over here.The pain will reduce and please don't try to touch me again, because if you get injured again, I am not the responsible one"He said taking his hand back and meekly lowered her hand carefully.

Preeta sucked in a deep breath and looked at him pressing her lips.

"When you are mine, I have every right to touch you, kiss you and so on and I am not scared of getting injured when you will be there to care for me"She said hiding her smile and raised her brows.

"I have already told you that you are nothing special.I could have done this to anyone.Anyone! You understand?"He said curtly that Preeta gave a forceful smile.

"Yeah.I understand that I am not special because, you cancelled the date you were going with that bitch, just because of me and I believe I am not special to you.Isn't that reason enough?"She smirked staring into his eyes that he pulled her through shoulders before making her collide with him.

Her plam rested over his chest and she smiled before seeing the anger in his eyes.

"I love this anger in your eyes you know?"She said raising his anger and he left her before shaking his head.

"You..you will regret messing with me again.It's better you back off and live your life peacefully"He said to her seriously.Preeta in return shook her head and smiled at him.

"I don't see any life without you now.So it only you"She said pulling him through his shirt and he looked at her while fuming.

"I know you won't marry her, because I know I am still here and that's gonna be my place forever"She pointed towards his heart and he chuckled before shaking his head.

"You are wrong and It will be good to prove you wrong ms.Arora.See you"Saying he loosened her grip on him and turned to go.

Preeta frowned listening to him and looked at him.He glanced at her sternly before sitting inside the car and drove away.

She fisted her fingers that they started aching again making her groan in pain.

"Ughh"She yelled before opening the gate and walked inside while controlling her anger.

~

"Karan, kal Riya ke parents aa rahe hai.Tum dono ki kundali match karke date fix karna chahte hai"Rakhi said with a smile.

Karan sucked in a breath and looked at her.

"Hmm"He replied gazing at the television.

"Tum kal jaldi ana office se, saath mein Riya ko leke aao.Date fix karne keliye tum dono ka rehne zaroori hai right"Rakhi informed him and Karan nodded while stuffing a popcorn in his mouth.

His mind was somewhere, his eyes were somewhere else and his ears were somewhere else making nod to whatever his mother was saying.

"Haa"He nodded again that Rakhi hit his shoulder.

"Kya haa.Thik se baat karo"Rakhi said that Karan looked at her.

"Bolo kya kaha meine abhi"Rakhi asked and Karan looked at her.

"I know mom.mujhe Riya ko leke ana hai kal.I will bring her with me"He replied and Rakhi nodded with a smile.

"Mein toh bohot khush hu.Tum dono ki jodi bohot acchi lagege aur Riya toh mujhe bohot pasand hai.Jald se jald usse apne bahu banungi"Rakhi smiled looking at him that Karan gulped down his throat listening to her.

There was a time when he used to imagine Preeta as a daughter-in-law of their home.He would wonder how she might look as a newly wedded bride, living in his room, sharing a single bed and everything.

The feeling was so exciting and beautiful that he used to imagine so many things with her.Though he knew his mom and sister didn't like her, he had a confidence that she will get adjust in his home.She will love them like he does.

But he twitched his lips realising whatever happened in his life and chuckled at his silly useless thoughts.

"Haa meine toh already outfit decide karna start kar diye hai Bhai ke shaadi Keliye.Aakhir mujhe hi toh sabse sundar dikhna hai, ofcourse Riya bhabhi ke baad"Sanvi chuckled at her thoughts and surrounded her hands around Karan's neck.

He looked at her and she raised her brows with a smile.He raised his brows back at her and she twitched her lips before ruffling his hair.

"Bhai mein kehti hu tum dark colour ke sherwani lo.Dark Colour is just a cherry on the cake for you.You look soo handsome.Well mein aaungi choose karne don't worry"She said causing Karan to roll his eyes and stand up.

"Ofcourse tum mera picha kaise chod skati ho?"He teased her.

"Haa mein kyu chodo.Shaadi ke baad bhi nahi chodungi.Kuch bhi ho Jaye bhai karke aa jaungi tumhare paas"She giggled causing Karan to hit her head and walk forward.

"Ugh..mara kyu?"She whined glaring at him.

"Good night mom"Saying he stepped the stairs and walked towards his room.

Placing his mobile aside, he layed on the bed and closed his eyes to sleep.

But it wasn't even few seconds that his mind rushed few hours back causing him to recall her, her work and her actions.

Not to forget the Kiss!

He squeezed his eyes remembering the feeling of her lips and turned on his side to forget about that.

But it only made him remember the numerous kisses they shared.He used to love her initiative but this time he felt angry at her for kissing him.

When it was all over between them, when she was the one who broke their relationship, how could she come back and claim him as her's.

Was he a toy?

Or was he game to play with, when she wants she comes into his life and forcefully makes him her friend and makes him fall for her.

And when she feels like leaving him, she would put allegations on him saying he is not worth her, saying he was taking advantage of her richness, saying she was taking revenge on him and all she did was not real.Her love was fake.

How could he belive her, when there was not even one percent trust left on her.And to be honest the moment she left the country after breaking his heart, he was confirmed that she didn't love him.

Because if she did, she would have atleast tried to contact him.But the truth was he didn't even know that she existed for two years.She made him heartless, the feeling for her were burying day after day just like his hopes.

How can someone do this to one who loves them truly.She didn't even think twice before breaking his heart that too after spending a night with him.

There he was nervous yet happy thinking about that, but he was crushed after knowing that night even didn't mean something to her.His love meant nothing to her.

And not only that, he can never forget her words, when she said he was not the first one.She indirectly said to him that she had a past and he wasn't special to her.There he lost everything.He couldn't even digest that fact.

Then how the hell can she come back and starts the drama saying he was her's and what not.

He gritted his teeth remembering her so called possessive words and clenched his fists feeling enraged.

"She is fake, everything she does is fake.She thinks she can once again manipulate me and make fun of my feelings.But I am not that innocent anymore, I won't let her play with my life again"He whispered to himself in determination.

Though his heart would react whenever he sees her, it was not because she was back.It was because the love once he had for her.It was because the time he spent with her and experienced the feeling of love.

But also, his mind and heart knew that nothing can happen again.Because they weren't a couple who broke up because of some misunderstanding or any incident.They parted ways because there was no reality in that relationship and there can't be ever.

When a person like her falls in love there can't be a healthy relationship.A self centred, arrogant, selfish and one who is bent on taking revenge who messes with her life.

He can't believe she did everything just because he slapped her, when she was the one who was at fault.Couldn't she see that she slapped his sister and his sister too too felt insulted in that restuarant.But no she was just thinking about her and never accepted that it was her mistake.

People with that mentally can never trust or love someone and he realised that.She was not a person who could get love from someone.Though they would love her, she doesn't values them and knows how to crush their heart and soul.

She just know how to play with others feeling and he didn't know what fun she would get from that.He wondered whether she would ever be able to love anyone in her life or not.

He badly wanted to know the person she would fall in love with.A true love.And if she ever feels the pain of heartbreak he wanted to see her crying in pain, just like he did.He wanted her to realise what true love feels like and how does it feel when the person she loves crushes her heart into pieces and just throw them out of life in one single day and disappear like she never existed.

He badly wanted her to feel that!Maybe then she would know how much he suffered after she left him.How much pain he had beared in those two years.Though he was recovering from that, her sudden presence ruined his peace of mind.He was hell disturbed by her actions and words.

He took a deep breath before wiping the tear drops that were about to roll down his eyes and composed himself.

"You are past and you will be.Past is meant to forget and I will forget you one day just like you did and disappeared from my life.I will also erase each and every memory of you from my mind and heart"He said staring the ceiling and twitched his lips feeling a ache in his heart.

He always hates the way his heart reacts whenever he talk or remember her.It always pain with a different sensation making him depressed and sad.

He wanted to forget her completely.He was determined to move on from her entirely and never to think about her.

But only if he knew how his life gonna a take a U-turn in the upcoming days.

.

.

To be continued.

****

Well, How was the chapter.A little emotional 🤔. Wasn't it?

And Preeta! Damn Can't believe how can she be so overconfident!🤷‍♀️😂

And Karan's pov🥺💔.

So, hope you all enjoyed the chapter and let's meet you all in the next one.

Buh-bye lovelies.I love you all so much 🫶🤌❤️.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

634K 29.1K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
6.8K 428 49
WARNING : Abuse and trigger scenes present. Read with risk and get ready for an emotional suspense thriller journey with tissue boxes [Started on 202...
Abandoned wife Por Abhi

Ficción General

981K 38.1K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
164K 7.1K 41
Warning : 🔞⚠️mature language, mature scenes, cursing and disturbing words! .... Karan : preeta tod diya maine tumhe.. tumhara sab cheen liya maine b...