new posting book 2 [2024]

By ItzSugarLizzy

heyyey welcome to my new Posting book for 2024! Anyway. All my weirdness stuff are inside! Anyway enjoy the... More

💕 Welcoming 💕
🩵💫KPop Troll Oc 💫🩵
💫New BroZone Stories on @MultieCutieX💫
💫Austin's Long Lost brothers 💫
💫💕🤍SILVER AND LIZZY'S KIDS (CREDITED/CREATED WITH TO AI) 🤍💕💫
🔥🦊My brother's OC FireFlame 🦊🔥( AN AI ARTS credited to AI💫)
A Sonic AI arts i tested and see what they look like :3 P1
What Style of Lizzy and Silver's Kid? [ AI ARTS]
💫🌸Austin, Lizzy and jayden's Long lost brothers in sonic style [ AI ] 🌸💫
Lizzy's Biological Sister In sonic Style [ AI]
🍒 New Sonic ocs!!! P1 🍒
💫 i made a Sonic OC's Book 💫
🩵 A New SonAmy FanFic 💕
🐉💫Lloyd wallpaper 💫🐉
🧡 Levi As a Sonic character 🧡
I Finally Understand to know their gender of smiling critters now 🥲🥲🥲
Austin's Scent W.I.P for a new Smiling Critters
🦊🐝Meet DuskShyDawn 🐝🦊|| Austin turned into Smiling critter||
🍭💕Meet CandySweet! A Smiling critter Lizzy turned into one! 💕🍭
Daydawn Ship||DogDay X DuskShyDawn || Art ||
💚 an Art of Hoppy HopScotch 💚
My Two Smiling Critters ocs from my Two Squishmellows Inspired 🌻🍒
All my smiling critters OCs! Based on Squishmellows I had!
🦇My Rejected Smiling Critter Meet Echo BatWing 🦇 Inspired Squishmellow 🩵🖤
🎵🐰Meet musical Melody 🐰🎵My Main OC of smiling critter!
DogDay and CatNap in GachaLife2 Designs ☀️🌙
My Main OC Of murder drones! PIXIE! 🩷💜💛🧡
Austin In murder drones|| My Main ocs Into murder drone||well redraw :"3
Leviathan || My Main ocs into murder drone!|| Might redraw later :")
Zizi!! || LIZZY My main oc into Murder drone!|| Redraw!
My Second Main murder Drone oc|| Worker Drone|| Zoe
I made N and Uzi In GachaLife2! might use in my videos maybe
TWO New MAIN OCS!!
Transformers two Main Human OC'S :3 (Rise of the beasts) made in AI BING!
MY MAIN OCS IN ANIME IN AI ! I can't help -
New Again Transformers OC but this time is a Main TWO! OCS
MY MAIN THREE OC'S INTO MLP IN AI!!
LIZ AND MILES'S FAMILY IN AVATAR STYLE AI MY MAIN OC'S
Liz and Mile's Children || Next Gen AU ||| NEW DESIGNS AND OCS
LPS DREAM PETS FOR MY OC's || GOING ||
Follow my Tumblr! If ya don't have instagram!
liz's dog and Austin's Dog || Ocs! ||
Austin have a part time job?!?

|| My main Transformers OC|| Included my Three Main OC's but AI ver!||

23 0 0
By ItzSugarLizzy

This is made by AI bing! Just to know! But I love this! Idk what backstory for Austin and Liz will be but I might update this and came up with :"D to be honest Love this Version too >:)

My favorite AI transformers :3! Is a Lamborghini! :3
______________________________

Austin In Transformers Version
He is a 2021 Tokyo Cyan McLaren 765LT coupe

Maybe I will upgrade him TvT and also came up with his backstory also :)
______________________________

THIS ALAO MADE BY BING AI! 

MEET MY NEW TRANSFORMERS OC!! HE IS A MALE!

MY MAIN OC OF TRANSFORMERS
RISE OF THE BEASTS

2017 Dodge Viper ACR Luxury car

2nd one with a weapon

____ HIS INFO____
Name: VelocityStrike
Nickname: Strike, Velo,
Dislike NickName: Strikey
Car Type: 2017 Dodge Viper ACR Luxury car
Height: 18-20 feet tall
Weight: 2-3 tons

Appearances:
Color Scheme:
His chassis is a glossy mix of bright red and black, colors that symbolize his fiery spirit and the darkness of the tragedy he endured. The paint is not just for aesthetics; it's a high-grade Cybertronian coating designed to withstand extreme conditions.

Eyes:
His eyes are a vibrant green, standing out against his darker features. They glow with an intensity that reflects his determination and the depth of his experiences.

AltMode:
In his vehicle mode, he takes the sleek, aerodynamic form of a 2017 Dodge Viper ACR car. The design is both aggressive and elegant, with sharp lines that hint at his agility and speed.

Robot Mode:
As an Autobot, his medium height allows him to be nimble in battle while still possessing a formidable presence. His frame is robust, with armor plating that can deflect even the most potent Decepticon weaponry.

Emblem:
The iconic Autobot emblem is prominently displayed on his chest, a badge of honor and a reminder of the cause he fights for.Weapons and Abilities: VelocityStrike is equipped with an array of weapons, including plasma blasters and energy swords that emerge from his forearms. He also has advanced sensors and communication equipment integrated into his design, a nod to his past role as a guardian of knowledge.

DESCRIBE HIM

VelocityStrike is defined by his resilience and a somewhat edgy demeanor. He's the kind of Autobot who speaks in a sharp, clipped tone, often laced with a dry wit that can be as cutting as his energy swords. His tragic past has left him with a **cynical outlook** on life, and he often keeps to himself, brooding over the memories of Cybertron.

Despite his solitary nature, he's fiercely loyal to the Autobot cause and his comrades. He may not be the most approachable Autobot in the ranks, but when it comes to protecting his allies and innocent lives, VelocityStrike is always the first to charge into battle.

His edginess is also reflected in his combat style—unpredictable and intense. He doesn't shy away from making the tough calls, and his strategies often involve high risks for high rewards. This boldness can sometimes rub other Autobots the wrong way, but none can question his effectiveness or his courage.

Underneath the tough exterior, there's a spark that yearns for redemption and a better future for all Autobots. He might not show it often, but he's capable of moments of surprising kindness, especially towards those who have also experienced great loss.

In essence, VelocityStrike is a warrior with a heart of gold and a shell of steel, always walking the fine line between his darker impulses and his unwavering commitment to the Autobot cause.

TRAGIC BACKSTORY
VelocityStrike, was once the guardian of the Cybertronian Data Archives, a repository of the vast history and knowledge of the Transformers' home planet, Cybertron. His bright red and black exterior wasn't just for show; it symbolized the burning passion and steadfast commitment to protecting the wisdom of ages past.

However, during the great war between Autobots and Decepticons, the archives were targeted. VelocityStrike fought valiantly, his green eyes a beacon of hope amidst the chaos. But the Decepticons were relentless. In a devastating turn of events, the archives were destroyed, and with them, a significant part of Cybertron's legacy.

The loss was immeasurable, and VelocityStrike was left with a deep wound in his spark. He blamed himself for not being able to save the knowledge that was entrusted to him. This tragic event shaped him into a solitary warrior, always on the front lines, fighting not just for victory, but for redemption.

His transformation into a 2017 Dodge Viper ACR car, a symbol of speed and precision, serves as a constant reminder of his swift response to threats, but also of the swift destruction that he couldn't prevent. Despite his sorrow, VelocityStrike continues to fight for the Autobot cause, hoping to honor the memory of what was lost and to protect what remains.

______________________________
AI VERSION OF LEV IN HUMAN!
I LIKE THIS ONE TBH! :3

Name: Leviathan
Nickname: Levi, Lev
Age: 17
Birthday: May 7th
Gender: Male
Sexually: Pan/Neutrois
Gender: Male
Height: 5'5"
Weight:143 lbs

Rival with: Mirage sometimes can be a jerk but Bond like brothers!

- Abandonment issues
- Finding a family
- Remembering His Real Parents
Abandon him when he was 10.
-  Has no siblings
- his new Family is the maximals
Mostly from AirRazor is like a mother to him.

Friends with:
- Noah
- Kris
- Elena
- cheetor
- Arcee
- Rhinox

ENEMIES:
- Scrounge
- the Terrorcons (Mostly)
- Unicron
( idk what else are the bad guys in the Rise of the beasts are but Eh :"3 )

But that is all I guess?  :/

               His BACKSTORY
     When He is Little His parents   abandoned Him when he is a a Child,
He grew up In the woods in the wild And started to build his own hide out, and survival, Until He was 15 He was started to Hunt his own food in the wild, He lived, Though didn't know the Maximals lived there as well. But soon like a week or so became Friends with them and mean no Harm, Though He had no family or friends, AirRazor Unfortunately Found the little one and decided to keep and raised him as is like mother to him. He loved AirRazor so much and never leave the Place. And decided to defend for them.l who ever came across the land cross. Though the Optimus Primal the leader of the Maximals, Sometimes like a father to him. BUT sometimes Strict  depend how he have trusts issues with other Human kind or the AutoBots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 810 57
Lol hey it's 2 AM, I'm bored so I'm making a new ask book. Have fun. You ask, we answer. We'll answer every question we possibly can! So don't be a...
43 1 31
Got responsibilities? Worries? Existential queries about life? Well chuck 'em out the door because you won't find any answers here. Welcome to rand...
5.6K 621 200
Many Before Me Have Created One, However, I Have Created A Unique Title. Haven't I? Honestly, this is just a randomness book with a way over co...
3K 116 21
Well hello there, since that one of you suggested to make another book...well here ya go. I will be writing the chapters that are from my old book bu...