UA's Vigilante Protectors

By Jelliclegirl19

A group of young vigilantes grew up together in an orphanage that was owned by two sisters. Even though they... More

Bio
Prologue
A Day Of Fun
A Tragic Death
The Funeral And The Trial
The Ultimate Decision
Getting Everything Set Up And A Proper Scolding For A "Hero"
Killing The League Of Assasins
Getting Rid Of Fake Cops And Judge
News Report And Well-Deserved Praise
4 Years Later
The Sludge Incident Part 1
The Sludge Incident Part 2
Punishment For Fakes And An Expression Of Gratitude
Aftermath
A Love Confession
Another Mission And A Surprising Phone Call
Getting Assinged A Job As Guards
List Of UA Students
The USJ
Aftermath Of Rescue
Meeting With The UA Staff
Meeting The Big Three, Mei And Varian
Meeting Other UA Students
Finding Out Their Secret
Dinner At The Midoriya's
Making Breakfast For Students And Staff
First Day Of Guarding Duties
Hanging Out With The UA Students
Being Asked To Train Students
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 1
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 3
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 4
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 5
Aftermath Of Training Session
Don't Have Too Much Stress
A Wonderful Hangout
The Day Off Part 1
The Day Off Part 2
The Day Off Part 3
The Day Off Part 4
The Day Off Part 5
Getting A New Mission
Arriving At Overhaul's Secret Base
Eri And Kota's Story
Defeating Overhaul Part 1
Defeating Overhaul Part 2
Aftermath Of Mission
Killing Muscular
Making It Back To UA
Eri And Kota Meet The Students
Shopping For Eri And Kota's Rooms
Working On Eri And Kota's Rooms And A Heartwarming Choice
Adopting Eri And Kota
A Family Outing
Visiting Alania's Grave And Admitting Something Heartwarming
Encountering Three Fake Heroes Again
Parents Day Part 1
Parents Day Part 2
Preparing To Put An Asshole In His Place
The Vengeful Protectors Vs All Might
Aftermath Of Fight

UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 2

142 5 13
By Jelliclegirl19

The rest of the UA students kept chasing The Vengeful Protectors as they all kept jumping from roof to roof. After seeing Monoma, Gabo, Dario and Safi being defeated just like that and hearing that they set up some traps around the fake city while they weren't looking made them a little nervous. Will they just as easily caught just like their friends were? But they knew that they had to try to keep up with them and even if they all lose they hoped that they had proven themselves to them that they can live up to their goals and ambitions to become the next generation of heroes and protect the innocent. Little did they know was that they already have.

Anyway after a couple minutes of running they could no longer see The Vengeful Protectors and they all stopped as they looked around a little bit.

"Hey where did they go?" asked Katie.

"I don't know." Asha answered as Star flew left and right to see them but then flew back next to her and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Ay dios mio they could be anywhere." Mirabel said as she put a hand on her head.

"Yeah not to mention that they set up booby traps." said Camillo.

"What should we do?" Gwen asked.

The UA students thought for a second and then Izumi got an idea.

"Hey Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Sunny, Pip and Zipp could you summon your wings, Hitch, Izzy and Misty could you use your quirks to make yourselves float and Emily could you fly up so you guys can see where they are and/or if there are any traps near us?" asked Izumi.

"You got it Izumi." the five anthro cats, Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp, Misty and Emily answered.

The 12 kids did just that and started to look around.

"Well?" asked Izumi.

"Do you guys see anything?" Shinso asked.

"Well we don't see The Vengeful Protectors anywhere." answered Jemima.

"We think they might be hiding." Pouncival said.

"And so far we don't see any traps either they must have hidden them really good." said Hitch.

"Wait we think we see something....... oh crap." Misty said as her and the 11 kids got wide-eyed.

Then they flew down as the five anthro cats, Sunny, Pip and Zipp made their wings disappear.

"Uhhhhhhh guys we think we need to be prepared to fight something." said Emily.

"What is it? What do we need to fight?" Adrien asked.

Then all of a sudden they all heard something coming towards them. They all turned around and saw a sentient robot running towards them!!!!!!!!

"That." answered the five anthro cats, Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp, Misty and Emily as they pointed to the robot.

"Wait I got a plan. Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp, Misty use your quirks to bring it closer to me!!!!!" Tsubarraba exclaimed.

"Right." said Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp and Misty in unison with firm nods.

Then the six kids jumped up, summoned some long sparkling colored ropes and pulled the robot closer to Tsubarraba as he jumped up onto Jurota's shoulder. Then Tsuburabba breathed his solid air creating a platform for the robot to be trapped in.

"Air prison!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

The robot tried to break out of his new prison but couldn't.

"Good thinking Tsubarraba." said Connie in an impressed tone.

"Thanks Connie." Tsubarraba said proudly.

"Uhhhhhh guys." said Simon as he tapped Asha's shoulder.

He then pointed towards the right. They all turned around to where he was pointing at and got wide-eyes when they saw Denki charging towards them as he was making himself float with his electricity.

"Shit!!!!!!" Octavia and Marinette exclaimed.

"Where the fuck did he come from?!!!!!!" exclaimed Varian.

"No good he's coming towards us!!!!!!" Tsubarraba exclaimed.

"I got this!!!!!!" exclaimed Jurota.

The Tsubarraba jumped off Jurota's shoulder as Denki aimed a lightning bolt at Jurota but luckily Jurota swiped it away and grabbed Denki in his right hand.

"Yes he got him!!!!!!" the rest of the UA students exclaimed.

But much to there surprise Denki smirked.

"You got a good grip there bro?" asked Denki.

Then he used his quirk to shock Jurota which made him get massively shocked and throw him off to a wall. As Denki got up he was actually very impressed.

"Hey he almost fought threw that jolt." he thought.

As Jurota was still getting shocked Jurota and Misty jumped up to he

"Jurota!!!!!!" exclaimed Tsubarraba and Misty.

But then out of nowhere a tongue caught both of them.

"Wait a long tongue does that mean......" Misty asked.

They both looked up and got wide-eyed as they saw that Tsu caught them.

"I got you now." said Tsu. She then and as the others ran towards Tsu to rescue their friends Ejiro and Koji appeared from behind and threw them aggressively on the ground.

Tsu put Tsubarraba and Misty onto her back and started to hop off. The rest of the UA students started to charge up to Ejiro and Koji to rescue their friends as Koji started to summon flies and Ejiro hardened himself.

"Red gauntlet!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

But luckily the UA students were able to dodge them. Jurota grabbed Ejiro and Koji and threw them  towards Ibarea who was ready.

"I spotted lost sheep plummeting from the sky." said Ibarra.

Then she caught them in her vines as the others made their way to where Tsu was hopping. Izumi and  the five anthro cats used their telekinesis to make Tsu float towards them as Sunny, Hitch, Izzy and Asha made more ropes and pulled her towards the ground roughly while made her let go of Tsubarraba and Misty and they all made it back to where Ibarra was holding Ejiro, Koji and Denki (who snuck in while she wasn't looking) hostage.

"You all went for an ambush what a sinful act of deception so we had to chastice you." she said with a smirk.

"Must admit you guys are good *ribbit*." said Tsu.

"Yeah you you're giving us run for your money...... now let's see if you can still do that!!!!!!" Denki exclaimed as he, Ejiro and Koji broke out of Ibarra's vines.

"Oh we will." Sunny said with a smirk.

Then they all charged at Ejiro, Tsu, Denki and Koji as Rin started shooting his reptilian scales at them. A couple minutes later though Koji summoned flies towards Sunny, Hitch and Izzy which made them not able to see and a soon as they cleared up he punchrd them knocking them out, Ejiro was able to do the same thing to Pip, Zipp and Izzy as he was punched them with his hardened fists, Denki shocked Ibarra and Tsu was able to grab her with her tongue and she caught Tsubarraba too as she threw them to a trap that activated a fishnet that trapped them, Rin tried to shoot her with his reptilian scales but Tsu was able to dodge them and caught him too and threw him towards Jurota.

"DUCK PLEASE!!!!!!!" exclaimed Rin.

Jurota tried to but he was too late as Rin was thrown to him and caused both of them to be trapped in another trap in the wall.

"Sorry about that." Tsu said.

"Ibarra Shiozaki, Jurota Shishida, Kosei Tsubarraba, Sunny Starscout, Hitch Trailblazer, Izzy Moonbow, Pip Petals, Zipp Storm and Misty BrightDawn are out." announced Nezu.

Then Ejiro, Tsu, Koji and Denki ran off and the rest of the UA students chased after them. As they chased after them they all figured that The Vengeful Protectors were splitting into teams in some areas. A couple minutes later they lost Ejiro, Tsu, Koji and Denki and they stopped to collect their thoughts.

"Ok my friends we need to be more tactful as they are alot more skillful then we thought." Kurioro said as him and the others kneeled down.

"Yeah and they're somewhat splitting into teams so we don't know what to expect." said Miles.

"We need to prepare for who's coming. Kendo said.

"Yeah but how?" asked Dahlia.

They all thought and then got an idea a couple seconds later.

"Hey Marinette, Adrien, Octavia and Emily could all go see who might be coming?" Kendo asked.

"Sure." the four kids answered in unison.

"Star could you go with them?" asked Asha.

Star nodded as he went with Marinette, Adrien, Octavia and Emily to peek over a wall. A couple minutes later they all returned to the group.

"Dark Shadow coming at twelve o'clock." they said in unison.

"So that means Fumikage is coming." said Izumi.

"Kurioro could you try to blend into him?" Kendo asked.

"Splendid idea my dear Kendo." said Kuriorio.

"Good go!!!!!!!!" Kendo exclaimed.

Kurioro nodded and went inside a wall to blend in the darkness.

"Into the abyss." said Kuriorio.

As he was flying across the wall he was looking all over for Dark Shadow then he spotted him and smirked.

"Show me what you've got I'am the scheming hero Phantom Dark and misdirection is the key to my design!!!!!!!!" he thought.

As soon as he popped out Dark Shadow, Fumikage, Yuga, Toru and Momo noticed him and Fumikage and Dark Shadow dodged out of the way before he could.

"Trying to blend into me I see?" said Dark Shadow with a smirk.

"What can I say Fumikage and I share a destiny of darkness." Kurioro answered with a smirk.

"Indeed we do." said Fumikage said with a smirk.

"But would you mind a little light mon ami?" Yuga asked with a smirk.

Kurioro got confused when he asked that. What did mean?

"A little light?" asked Kurioro as he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

"Toru now!!!!!!" Momo exclaimed as her, Fumikage, Dark Shadow and Yuga moved out of the way.

"Okey-dokey." said Toru.

Toru then jumped up and crossed her hands.

"Warp refraction say cheese!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

Kurioro tried to move out of the way before it was too late but the bright ligh appeared and made it impossible for him to see and he ran off as Fumikage, Dark Shadow, Yuga, Toru and Momo chased after him.

A couple minutes later Kurioro arrived back his friends.

"My apologies I wasn't able to succeed." said Kuriorio sadly.

"It's ok Kurioro." Kendo said as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah we just need to come up with another plan." said Victoria and Mistoffelees in unison.

"And now!!!!!!" Pouncival exclaimed as he pointed behind them.

They all turned around and saw Fumikage, Dark Shadow, Yuga, Toru and Momo standing there.

"Launching a surprise attack bold move." said Momo.

"Oh there's plenty where that came from." Kurioro said proudly.

"All right demonstrate and let the battle commence." said Fumikage.

"Will do." Marinette said with a smirk.

Then they started the battle. After a couple minutes later the rest of the UA students came up with a plan. Out of nowhere Kurioro carried Octavia and Emily in his arms blended into the darkness while nobody was looking. And then they appeared behind Yuga and Octavia and Emily scooped him up. Fumikage, Dark Shadow, Toru and Momo looked up in shock as Yuga gasped. Kurioro giggled at his reaction.

"Surprise and bye!!!!!!!!!!!!" called out Octavia and Emily.

Yuga screamed as Kurioro, Octavia and Emily flew away with him and Kuriorio blended into the darkness.

"Keep fighting all save our friend." Fumikage said.

Toru and Momo nodded as Fumikage fallowed Kuroiro, Octavia and Emily as Dark Shadow got under Fumikage which made him fly.

As Toru and Momo turned around to fight they saw Kinoko firing mushrooms but luckily they backed away as the mushrooms landed on the ground.

"Now Manga!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kinoko.

"BOOM!!!!!!!!" Manga exclaimed as the word boom appeared out of nowhere.

The ground then started to explode in one very loud boom which caused the girls to back away as Kendo enlargened her hands, Marinette a bo staff that she made with her lucky charm and Adrien brought out his metap staff and charged at them but luckily Momo created a huge shield to herself and Toru.

"We must admit clever you guys came up with." said Momo in an impressed tone.

"Yeah not bad." Toru said with an impressed tone.

"But sadly........."  said Toru and Momo.

Then much to the rest of the UA students shock Momo pulled out a cannon out of her forearm.

"No way a freakin cannon?!!!!!! Kendo exclaimed.

"Well that's one way to go out with a bang." said Adrien in shock.

"Not the time for your puns kitty." Marinette said.

Momo chuckled a bit and blasted her cannon which let out a net that trapped Kendo, Marinette and Adrien in it.

While that happened Toru jumped up in front of Kinoko and Manga  and crossed her hands.

"Warp refraction say cheese!!!!!!" said Toru.

She then had the bright light aim at them which made it impossible for them to see as they backed away and landed in a trap that hung them upside down on a rope.

Meanwhile Fumikage and Dark Shadow were able to find Yuga, Kurioro, Octavia and Emily.

"I must say clever thinking but don't think I'am slow." Fumikage said with a smirk.

Kurioro, Octavia and Emily gasped as they looked behind them to see Fumikage flying towards them.

"Dark Shadow dark fallen angel!!!!!!" exclaimed Fumikage.

Kuroiro tried to fly faster but to no avail as Fumikage was able to grab Yuga out of Octavia and Emily's grasp.

"I do agree with my friend really smart plan but..... naval buffet!!!!!!" Yuga exclaimed.

Then out of nowhere millions of bright lights appeared as Kurioro, Octavia and Emily tried to dodge but one hit Emily and she fell out of Kurioro's arms and she landed on the ground and got knocked out. Kurioro and Octavia went down to check on her but Fumikage, Dark Shadow and Yuga were already there as Fumikage and Yuga were kneeling down and checking to see if she didn't hit her head too hard. They sighed in relif and looked at Kurioro and Octavia.

"She's all right." said Fumikage, Dark Shadow and Yuga in unison.

Kurioro and Octavia sighed in relif and smiled as they put their hands on their hearts. Then they both smirked to return to battle.

But then Dark Shadow covered Fumikage's face and gave him shadow claws and then he charged towards them.

"Black Abyss: Sabbath!!!!!!!" he exclaimed as he hit them with his shadow claws.

Then they landed onto another trap which tied them up in rope and tape them to the ground.

"Itsuka Kendo, Shihai Kuriorio, Kinoko Komori, Manga Fukidashi, Marinette Dupain-Chang, Adrien Agreste, Octavia and Emily are out." announced Nezu.

After that Fumikage, Dark Shadow, Yuga, Toru and Momo ran off as the rest of the UA students chased after them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 15K 51
Both of Izuku's parents abandon him and he's forced to go to an abusive orphanage. What happens when he gets adopted by criminals just to escape duri...
108 12 10
What if Deku was really a villain undercover at UA? After being rejected by All Might, Deku developed a hatred for all heroes. He and another girl jo...
8.1K 186 13
"Everyone can be a hero!" That was a phrase spoken to many children around the world. A phrase that pushed most kids to become amazing heroes! But on...
319 30 30
A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but the problem is that they're badly injur...