The Return of velvet.

By Sandrastar1

(This is a redo of my the return of velvet story i did this year) Taking place after the events of trolls ban... More

chapter 1 .
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 12

110 0 0
By Sandrastar1

Branch looked back and gasped in horror. Floyd was about to crash into a tree trunk. "Floyd! Look out you're gonna run into that ...." But his warning came too late. Floyd looked forward and gasped and he hit the tree trunk and fell into a pile of leaves,his eyes closed as he fell unconscious.

Branch gasped in horror. He began to run towards his brother.

John dory saw the whole thing from inside of rhonda, he opened the door and climbed out he was about to run when bruce grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Let me go bruce! Floyd needs my help!"

"No John dory stay in Ronda with the others, I'll distract velvet."

Velvet sneered as she approached Floyd. "Poor little troll, you seriously thought you could escape me." Her hand reached out to pick up the unconscious troll, when suddenly veneer leapt out of the bushes and yelled

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM VELVET!"

"Veneer....move now." Velvet ordered..

"I will not." Veneer glared. "If you want Floyd you're gonna have to deal with me first."

"Velvet smiled having idea. "Veneer give me the troll you always were my favorite brother."

Veneer closed his eyes velvet was trying to manipulate him. But this time it was not going to work. Veneer knew better then to give in. "That may have worked in the past, velvet... but it won't work anymore. I know better now. I'm not going to let you hurt Floyd or these trolls."

Velvet in anger glared. She shoved veneer to the floor veneer quickly crawled over to Floyd, getting ready to pick up floyd and run to the trap himself but suddenly Bruce jumped in front of velvet.

"Hey leave your brother alone velvet. You want a troll, well come and get me I'm right here."

Velvet turned to Bruce who took off and ran after him.

Branch at that moment arrived veneer shook Floyd gently. "Floyd? Floyd? Wake up you gotta wake up."

Branch turned to Veneer he wished crimp was here but at that moment she was trying to dry the bracelet out. At that moment Floyd groaned, he was regaining consciousness but his eyes remained shut.

"Veneer go after velvet and help Bruce. I'm gonna wake up floyd."

"OK but first question, who's bruce. I thought his name was spruce."

"It was he changed it after he became a father."

Bruce was a father? Veneer decided to ask later right now he had to stop Velvet from capturing bruce.

Veneer pause and looked back at floyd. Please be alright Floyd ge sadly thought as he took off after Velvet.

Branch turned to floyd and shook him "wake up Floyd. You gotta wake up!"

Floyd didn't wake up. Branch began to try to help Floyd stand up on his feet. "Come on floyd now's not the best time for a nap. You gotta wake up. Please wake up big brother. We need you."

Floyd tiredly groaned. "Please leave me alone and let me sleep for a bit branch.. I'm tired. I haven't slept for a while." Floyd began to slump.

Branch shook him gently. "You need to lure Velvet into the trap bruce is leading Velvet the wrong way!"

Floyd's eyes flew open. He shook his head. No time for napping he had to lure Velvet into the trap.

"I'll get velvets attention so that she will chase me and I can lead her into the trap."

"Be careful floyd!" Branch cried as he pointed to the direction bruce had run

Bruce panted as he ran, he led velvet through bushes.

"Slow down!" Velvet ordered.

Bruce looked back suddenly velvet trapped and fell but when she got up she sneered

"Gotcha now!" She said

"Velvet stop. Please let him go." Veneer begged. "Please it doesn't have to be this way."

He grabbed at bruce who squirmed. "Let me go!" He cried. Veneer tried to help free bruce but velvet began to run off. Suddenly, she tripped and fell and bruce landed on the ground. Suddenly John dory ran over and helped bruce up. "Run! Bruce don't look back." He ordered.

"John Dory I told you to.."

"I know but I was worried about you bruce, you're my little brother and it's my job as the big brother to look after you. No matter how old you get you're always going to be my little bro."

Bruce smiled. John was only trying to protect him they way he used to when they were kids.

"How'd you get her to....?"

"I poured out my marbles on the ground. I'll get them back later. For now we gotta get back to rhonda."

Suddenly velvet stood up angrily growling suddenly she heard a voice.

"Hey velvet! Over here!" She turned to see Floyd. "Catch me if you can velvet." He said and he ran towards the trap. Velvet snarled in anger and charged after him.

Branch could see his brother running velvet was right behind him. But suddenly Floyd put in a burst of speed and made it to the area where the mushroom was. He turned to velvet who charged but suddenly she tripped since branch had stuck his hair out to trip velvet who landed on a mushroom. Branch who already had Gary out and pressed a button. The mushroom shot up velvet screamed as she hurtled through the air landing on a platform which began to move backwards like a treadmill. Branch pressed another button and a bucket of soapy water poured out on the platform velvet slipped trying to keep her footing but failed she slid off the platform landing on the trampoline which sent her flying through the air she fell through some branches and fell into an open cage. Quickly he pressed the final button and the door closed.

Velvet shook the door "let me out! Let me out now!" She ordered

"Nope." Branch replied

Floyd came forward he cheered. "It worked it actually worked." He hugged branch who smiled. "Floyd you were amazing. I'm so proud of you."

Veneer smiled as he walked out. "You know velvet. Things didn't have to end this way. If we practiced."

Velvet screamed in anger. "Stop lecturing me! When I get out of here....."

"You're going straight to prison velvet." A voice said.

Everyone looked and saw a mount rageous security person. "Velvet. You are going to be in jail for a long time." He turned to the trolls. "Well done you guys captured her. I'm impressed. Veneer you did a good job."

Crimp smiled. "Turns out the moment the bracelet got wet the tracker stil worked and they sent the authorities here."

Branch pressed a button and the door opened the authorities pulled velvet out of the cage and placed her in the car.

Veneer sighed. He looked sadly. He approached the authorities. "Please before I return to prison can iI... can i say goodbye?"

The officer nodded.

Poppy,and the other trolls approached. "Goodbye? Veneer are..are you..."

"I have to return to jail i still need to serve my sentence."

"Which I understand will be reduced in return for your help and testimony against velvet." The officer said. Veneer smiled. "So I guess this is goodbye for now. Im.I'm.. I'm really going to miss you guys."

The trolls gently hugged veneer.

"We're gonna miss you veneer." Poppy said.

"I'm Sure we will meet each other again really soon. And hey after your sentence has been served you can come by trollstopia and we can hang out. I can even continue your singing lessons."

Veneer hugged Floyd gratefully. He set him down sadly. "You're such a good friend floyd. In fact I'm lucky to have such amazing friends that I will be able to visit." He said as he wiped away his tears of happiness he stood up and hot in the vehicle he waved at his friends as the vehicle drove off.

John dory hugged Floyd "we'll see him soon I promise." He said.

Poppy held Branch's hand. Branch looked at poppy and smiled lovingly at her

The next day poppy, viva, John dory, clay, bruce, branch and Floyd got in Rhonda, today they were heading to vacay island.

Floyd smiled as he took his seat.

"Everybody ready?" John Dory asked.

Everyone said that they were.

John dory smiled and stepped on the gas pedal and rhonda took off.

"Hey Floyd. Would you like to do the honors?" John Dory asked as he motioned to the hustle button. Floyd's eyes lit up and he pressed the button.

"Let's bro!" He cheered.

Rhonda came out of the hustle dimension and landed on the beach. The door opened and the trolls stepped out and headed into the resturaunt.

Brandy gave the customer his order and out of the corner of her eyes she saw her husband. She raced over to her husband and gently hugged him.

The kids jumped about, chattering excitedly.

"Daddy, welcome home." They excitedly chattered. Bruce chuckled. "Hey kids."

"Has velvet been..." Brandy began

"Yep captured and back in prison. And I doubt she will ever be getting out. Veneer however... well let's say we will be expecting visits from a friend."

Brandy smiled. She hoped she could meet him someday. "Oh, you all must be starving. I'll cook you all some lunch. Cone inside the restaurant. You must tell me everything that happened."

It took a while but bruce told his wife and kids everything. With floyd filling in the parts that only he knew about.

La breezy smiled. "Wow uncle floyd that was amazing."

"I wanna be brave as you when I grow up." Cove said.

Floyd chuckled. "You know I actually did have courage in me, I just needed a bit of help to find it. And when I focused on what I needed to do. It helped."

Poppy smiled.

Brandy set some nachos on the table and everyone began to eat. Branch then noticed something. "Poppy hold still you got some nachos cheese on your cheek." He pulled off a napkin and wiped off the bit of cheese. Poppy smiled. "Thank you branch." She said she then kissed branch on his cheek branch smiled happily and kissed Poppy.

Pretty soon the floyd stood up he whispered to john dory. "I'm gonna go take a walk on the beach. I'll be back."

"OK be careful bro." John dory replied.

"Hold it." clay said "you need to put on sunscreen on." He pulled out some sunscreen and put it on floyd.

"OK there we go now you can go for a walk outside." Clay said

Floyd smiled and walked out the restaurant. He smiled as he walked. He yawned and stretched. He hoped that his bedtime would cone soon, he was too excited by last night's events that he was unable to sleep and he was feeling pretty sleepy. He walked over to an open beach umbrella there was a beach blanket he lay on it, and sighed happily, he was gonna close his eyes for a second. He yawned as his eyes closed he began to wonder how soon veneer could visit trollstopia.

Several minutes later John dory frowned floyd hadn't returned. So he got up to go look for him.

Everyone cheered as poppy and branch danced on stage as the dance ended poppy and branch shared a kiss, which made everyone cheer even louder.

Suddenly John dory came rushing in

"Bros, poppy, viva come quick. You gotta see this." He Saud breathlessly

Everyone got up and followed him To the beach. What was going on was Floyd alright?

"John what is it what..." Clay started to ask

"Shhh. Not so loud. I came out here to check on floyd and Look what i found." John dory said as he pointed at Floyd who was laying on a beach towel,under the beach umbrella

"I found our brother sound asleep. I shook him asking if he was OK and he snored and giggled in his sleep." John dory said.

Clays look shocked. "He's...he's asleep and it's been over 20 minutes.

Everyone gathered around floyd and sure enough there was floyd sound asleep under the shade of the beach umbrella, a peaceful expression on his face. He snored, smiling in his sleep.

Clay smiled. "I never thought I'd see my little brother look like that, sleeping peacefully, like a little baby."

Poppy turned to branch. "Should we wake him so he can rest inside of rhonda or will he wake up?"

"I don't think anything is going to wake floyd up. But having him rest in Rhonda sounds good. It will be nice and quiet inside of rhonda." Branch said

Bruce gently picked up floyd; who snored peacefully ,and carried him to Rhonda with john dory next to him. John dory seeing rhonda look excited and move around starting to make excited sounds, put a finger to his lips. "Shhh. Floyd's sleeping." He whispered.

Rhonda nodded and John dory opened the door and bruce placed Floyd on the couch and John dory placed a blanket on floyd. "Good night Floyd. Sweet dreams." He said he kissed his brother's cheek.

Floyd smiled as he shifted in his sleep,smiling s he slept and he let out another little giggle as he slept peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 322 25
What if Floyd had finally reached his breaking point? Taking the first opportunity he gets, Floyd takes matters into his own hands and forcefully tur...
555 6 4
It has been a whole year since the ending events of Trollstopia, The Elemental Trolls managed to get Boyfriends/Girlfriends of their own. All of them...
2.4K 60 21
What happens after Veneer gets out of prison? Does he make new friends? Does he get with Kid Ritz? (Also there will be Crimp hate in this story)
34.9K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...