Rivals Or Lovers.... ( Neji X...

By TheGirlSai

You have known Neji your life and you are sworn rivals. Why? Because during the chunin exams Naruto beat hi... More

Chapter 1. Chivalry
Chapter 2. Work
Chapter 3. A Night Stroll
Chapter 4. The Annoyance
Chapter 5. School 👾
Chapter 7. Training
Chapter 8. Naruto's Feelings
Chapter 9. Walk
Chapter 10. Kurama
Chapter 11. Neji's Feelings

Chapter 6. Ramen

28 3 14
By TheGirlSai

* We walk into the ramen shop.  We sit down at a booth and order.*

Naruto- I WILL TAKE A MISO RAMEN!

I will get whatever he is getting.

Teuchi- ok be right out Naruto.

* Me and Naruto wait for the ramen.*

Naruto- I am soooo hungryyyyy * he whines *

I can see that.

* he pouts*

* The food comes.  I stare at Naruto who is literally eating the food like he has not eaten in years.  I have not even opened my chopsticks.  He finished right as I was going to start eating.*

You done already * I say cocking my head to one side*

* Naruto laughs a bit* Yep! * He orders more*

* By the time I finish my bowl he had finished 6 of them.*

Naruto- I am stuffed!

* I laughed a bit.*

Me too.

* I pay the bill and we leave the restaurant.*

* Me and Naruto walk back to my house he is planning on dropping me off.  We get to my house.*

What is this... .

* I look at a flooded house in my neighborhood.*

This can't be my house... .

Naruto- I think it is Y/n... .

I KNOW IT IS!

* Naruto rubs the back of his head.*

HOW DID MY HOUSE GET FLOODED IT WAS JUST A LITTLE RAIN!

Naruto- Idk... .

Ok..ok calm down.  I need to get my belongings and find a place to sleep till it is done.

Naruto- I have an idea!

Hm?

Naruto- You can stay at my place till it is fixed!

* I shrug *

Well...where else would I stay. * I begrudgingly walk into my house and get all my stuff that is not wet.  All of my clothes,  products,  care, anything i need. Naruto is waiting outside.  He sees me come out with a big bag.*

Naruto- U...need all that...?

THIS IS JUST THE NECESSITIES!

Naruto- Ok..ok!

* I huffed as we start walking to his house.  He sees me having a hard time with the bag.*

Naruto- Need some help there? * He smirked*

No...I AM FINE!

Naruto- You sure?

Fine! Just take the stupid bag!

* Naruto chuckles as he grabs the bag with ease and pulls it over his shoulder.  We arrived at his house.*

* Naruto unlocks the door to his apartment.*

Naruto- Go and set your stuff up in the guest room.

Fine.  * I walk upstairs and put all my stuff in my room.  I also make my own spot in the bathroom  where I put a small sign that says ( Naruto. Don't. Touch. My. Stuff.!!)I walk back downstairs *

Naruto- Tv?

 Sure!

* We both sit down on the couch in front of the tv and switch it to something we both like.  It is about 11:00 pm now.*

I am getting kinda tired I should go to bed now. * I start to stand up but before I could Naruto pulls my wrist making me sit back down and fall on his chest.*

Naruto.

Naruto- Come on! Watch more of the show with meeee* He whines*

* I mental sigh*

Ok sure.

* I fix my posture so I am sitting close but not next to Naruto.*

* We watch the show for awhile longer.*

* I start to daze off into sleep and before I know it I am asleep.  I turn to the other side facing Naruto and end up falling onto his lap.*

* Naruto grins slightly as he bends down to look at my face.  We are inches apart*

* Naruto whispers*

Naruto- If only you know how tempting you look right now.  * He smirks*

* He picks me up pickyback way and takes me up to the guest bed.  He lays me down on the bed and puts the covers on me.  He starts to walk away the goes to the light turning it off before he looks back at me chuckling. He closes the door.*

* it is now morning.  I wake up with a headache from staying up too late. I grown as I get up and go to the bathroom to get dressed.  I still am wondering how I got to my room because I am pretty sure I feel asleep on the couch.*

* When I go up to the bathroom I see that it is locked.  I bang on the door.*

OPEN UPPPPP!

*Naruto opens the door.  He has his black pants on but no top.*

Naruto- Hey you are my guest give me some time to get ready ok...?

* I fix my daze and look up at his face...but...ok!*

Fine!

Naruto- Fine? That's not like you.  Did something happen? * he says looking at me and chuckling *

I AM NOT AWAKE YET K?!?

* I shut the door swiftly and cut Naruto off from saying something.  I wait for him to be done.*

* Naruto finishes. He comes out with his shirt and pants on but not his hoodie he has his tight black shirt on.  It surprises me on how fit he is.  I blush slightly but make sure to hide it.  His hair is still wet and his necklace is out.  It remains me of...when he floor slam- No! I got to stop! I can't! Ok! My blush is starting to become more apparent.*

Naruto- Ok it is your tu-

Naruto- You ok...? ....?

* I rush into the bathroom and close the door behind me hard. Naruto just stands there confused.  I finish up and walk out.  I walk downstairs and see Naruto sitting there eating ramen.*

You know you could try eating something else than ramen right?

Naruto- Nahhhh it is just that good.

* I chuckle slightly as I grab some toast.*

We should get ready it is almost time for school

Naruto- we are 16 not kids you always call it school and it makes me not want to goooooo!

* I snickered knowing I do this on purpose *

Ok ok fine..training!

Naruto- Let's just go. * he sighs*

WE ARE GOING TO SCHOOL!

* Naruto whines for me to stop but I don't*

* We are now at training with our team and Guys team.*

* I see Neji glaring at me and I stick out my tongue making him furrow his eyebrows.*

Kikashi- Why were you late Naruto, Y/n?

Naruto- Wellllll Y/ns house flooded.

* Tenten comes up to me.*

Tenten- You ok Y/n!! do you need anything!  If you do I will come right to you!  But...where will you be staying?!?  I would have you over to my house but I can't we are doing renovations!  * she sighed*

Naruto- Well...that's why we are late.  I am letting Y/n crash at my place till her repairs are done.

* Everyone looks up in shock including Neji.*

Kikashi- Y-you're letting her stay at your place?

Naruto- Yep!

Tenten- Your ok...right?

Yeah! Why would I not be!

* Y/n didn't know but Everyone knew that you could trust Naruto but...he gets out of hand at times.  Kikashi looked at me then Naruto.*

Kikashi- Naruto.

Naruto- I'm fine Kikashi.  

* I didn't know what they were talking about.*

Hm?

Kikashi- nothing yin don't think anything of what just happened!  We are happy you have a place to live!

Oh ok!

* Neji was looking at me with concerned eyes but fixed himself back on Guy and Kikashi as he knew he hated you and didn't want to look soft.*

Kikashi- Ok!  Everyone we will start training now!  Get in position.  Tenten vs Sasuke,  Naruto vs Rock Lee, and Neji vs Y/n.

* Me and Neji grown when we hear we are pared up.*

Neji- But!

Kikashi- NO BUTS!

* We sigh as we get in our fighting stance.*

 Kikashi- GO!

- u like? This was a good chapter....eehheh.  Ok byeee!  Make sure to comment and vote!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 138 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...
404 29 8
"are you okay?" "I-I wish I was" NARUTO UZUMAKI, a cheery goofball who makes everyone smile with his jokes and idiotic acts. He always wore a smile...
79.9K 2K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
3.5K 49 16
"I want to be with you, Hinata." That's what Naruto said when he finally realised that he was in love with Hinata all along. They both are madly in l...