ANUSEENA- A Marriage Of Conve...

By Aliferous_24

She was the fierce,bold, breathtakingly beautiful warrior princess of Vidarbha,an epitome of kindness who pos... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
First Meet
Prediction
Misunderstanding
The Unwanted Alliance
Fight Night
Chaotic Couple
His shield
Changing Feelings
Truth
Care
Haseena leaves Kausambhi
Saviour
Closer
Punishment
Love
True Man
Winner
New Story
Battle
Conspiracy
King and his Queen
Thank You Note
Attention

Epilogue

846 129 80
By Aliferous_24

Five Years later....

Haseena was combing her hair sitting infront of the dressing table when Anubhav entered the room.He sat on the bed tired and started removing his Jwelleries one by one.

"Kya tai hua?"Haseena asked while removing her own jwelleries.

"Wahi...Aryaveer ko abhi aur prashikshan ki aavashyakta hain,uska hriday atyant komal hain abhi bhi....taiyyar nahi hain woh Rajyabhar Lene k liye."Anubhav said.

"Hum baat kare Veer se?15 varsh ka ho chuka hain woh...tum kab Tak dono Rajya ko sambhaloge."Haseena said sitting beside him.

"Umm hmm...Acharya ne kaha hain usse samay dena hi uchit hoga.Chal raha hain na prahikshan uska...Sikh jayega jald hi."Anubhav said.

"Sar par chadha rakkha hain tumne usse....abhi kitne din hogaye hain usse yaha aaye huye, Vidarbha lautega tab phir se shuru hogi na prashikshan."Haseena said.

"Gussa mat karo...chhota hain abhi woh."Anubhav said side hugging her.

"Jaante hain par chinta hoti hain humein uski.."Haseena said resting her head on his shoulder.She was Aryaveer's elder sister and was ofcourse worried about him.She wanted him to continue her late father's legacy and take care of both their mothers.

"Accha suno hum toh bhool hi Gaye the...parson Pooja mein aane k liye Anandi aur Anshuman ko amantran patra bhej diya tha na?"Haseena asked.

"Haan aur woh paraye thodi hain...aise hi aajayenge."Anubhav said.

"Phir bhi...Anshuman Jamai hain iss mahel ka aur haan badi palki bhej dena yaha se..do chhote chhote bacche lekar aayenge woh log,koi kasht nahi hona chahiye."Haseena said.

"Haan... nishchint raho tum."Anubhav said.

"Maa pitashree..." A baby voice caught Anuseena's attention and Haseena sat straight.Anubhav smiled ear to ear seeing his little Princess running towards them.She climbed on to Anubhav's lap and made herself comfortable.

"Hogaya bhojan humari putri ka?"Anubhav asked affectionately.Whenever his little Princess is around him his tone and demeanor changes completely.

"Haan.Daadi ne adhik bhojan khila diya."She said with a small pout.

"Adhik bhojan nahi thik hi khilaya maa ne...chidiya jaisi toh khati hain warna aap."Haseena said.
"Veer mama kaha hain aapke,unhone bhojan kiya?"She asked.

"Haan.Veer mama ko dadi ne daantkar do Puri adhik khila diya.Humein yaha mama hi chhod kar Gaye."Anuseena's baby girl said swinging her legs while sitting on her father's lap.

"Thik hain,chalo abhi so jao ."Haseena said.

"Nhi Sona... Nani aur chhoti nani k kaksh mein soyenge aaj hum,aaj pariyon ki kahani sunayengi woh humein."

"Bilkul nahi....tang kar dengi aap unhe,yahi sojao kal sunlena kahani.""Haseena said.

"Hum nahi karenge tang,pitashree maa se kahiye na ki woh humein jaane de."She said hugging Anubhav.

"Haseena jaane dijiye na....parson hi toh wapas chali jayengi Maa aur chhoti maa."Anubhav said.

"Bigadiye aap bas apni laadli ko."Haseena said shaking her head.

"Hum laadli nahi Abhikta hain."The baby girl said frowning.

"Abhikta nahi Avyuktha hain aapka naam.Naam thikse bolna nahi aata abhi parantu hatt karna bohot acche se aata hain."Haseena said chuckling."Aur ladli matlab pyari hota hain."She added.

"Pitashree aap manao na maa ko."Avyuktha requested.

"Kshama karna putri,aap toh jaanti hain apki Mata k agey humari bhi nahi chalti.Aap khud hi mana lijiye."Anubhav said  feigning sadness.

"Pitashree aap dukhi mat hoiyye...hum manate hain maa ko.Aap sikho humein dekh kar."Little Avyuktha said confidently and got down from Anubhav's lap and stood on the bed.

"Maa.."She called Haseena sweetly melting Haseena's heart.The only word she could die to listen to over and over again but she maintained her strict demeanor.
"Maa,humari pyari maa...humein aaj Nani k kaksh mein rukne ki anubhuti de dijiye na."Avyuktha said hugging Haseena's neck.

"Anumati hota hain woh."Haseena corrected,picking her daughter in her arms.

"Haan wahi.Hum vachan dete hain hum kal apna bhojan thik se karenge,karele bhi khayenge aur snan karte samay aapko tang bhi nahi karenge."Avyuktha said but Haseena still didn't reply.
"Aur hum dadashree k chahere par chitra bhi nahi banayenge jab woh soyenge."Avyuktha added.She is naughty just like her father used to be in his childhood.She is the apple of her grandparents' eyes and thus she troubles them the the most like any other child and they never say a word to her.

"Thik hain.Aap aaj raat ruk sakti hain naaniyon k sath parantu tang nahi karengi aap unhe."Haseena said.

"Haseena humari putri samajhdar...woh kuch nahi karengi."Anubhav said.

"Darr toh nahi lagega na?"Haseena asked raising her eyebrow.Like most of the children 5 year old Avyuktha was also scared of the dark.

"Nahi darenge."She replied confidently.
"Maa aap bhi chalo na,nani aapko bhi kahani sunayengi."She said the next moment.Anubhav looked at Haseena and gestured her to say no to which she nodded.

"Darr lagraha hain?"Haseena asked Avyuktha playfully.

"Bilkul nhi...hum pitashree ki tarah bahadur hain."Avyuktha said.

"Pitashree nahi...aap apni maa ki tarah bahadur hain."Anubhav said smiling.

"Nahi pitashree hum aapki tarah bahadur hain,kyun ki Maa toh kisi se nahi darti parantu hum aur aap dono hi Maa se darte hain."Avyuktha said innocently making Anuseena laugh their hearts out.

"Toh aajao pitashree k paas,hum aapko chhodkar aate hain Nani k kaksh tak."Anubhav said and Avyuktha jumped into Anubhav's arms.

"Dekha pitashree,Maa ko aise gale laga lenge toh woh turant mann jayengi."Avyuktha whispered to Anubhav her trick of convincing her mother so loud that Haseena heard it clearly and rolled her eyes smiling.

"Aate hain hum Avyuktha ko maa k kaksh tak chhodkar."Anubhav said and went out carrying his daughter in his arms.

Haseena was setting the pillows properly when she felt two arms getting wrapped around her waist,ofcourse it was none other than her husband Anubhav.

"Kya karrahe hain aap?"Haseena asked as she felt his lips on her neck and his fingers playing with her girdle.

"Mana rahe hain aapko.Suna nahi humari putri ne kya kaha....aapko manane k liye aapko gale lagana Aavashyak hain."Anubhav said nuzzling his nose on the back of her neck.

"Aur aap kis cheeze k liye mana rahe hain humein?"Haseena asked playfully.

"Humse Prem karne k liye mana rahe hain."He said turning her towards himself.

"Toh kya Prem nahi karte hain hum aapse?"Haseena asked.

"Avashya karti hain...parantu aaj humein dusra wala Prem chahiye."Anubhav said huskily and Haseena felt blush creeping up her spine but she was in playful mood today.

"Hum samjhe nahi aapki baat.."She feigned innocence.

"Accha!...Koi baat nahi hum samjha dete hain."Anubhav said pushing her on the bed and captured her lips in a fierce kiss.
Since Avyuktha was born they didn't really get enough alone time to spend some quality moments together and it had become more difficult with her growing up.She needed to be between both her parents and hugged by both of them while sleeping and even if she goes to her grandparents to sleep sometimes,she always comes back Anuseena by dawn.So,they really craved for some alone time and today when they got the opportunity none of them were ready to let it go.

Haseena's moans reverberated in the room as Anubhav kissed and touched every inch of her skin.Although they have a child together now but his touches still makes her feel current in her body.With passing time their passion increased manifold and they continued to make love until their bodies felt numb.

Anubhav lied beside Haseena and pulled her on his chest,she had already slept due to tiredness.He looked outside the window at the full moon in the sky,the only witness of their love filled passionate nights.He hugged Haseena tighter and closed his eyes and soon fell into deep slumber.

Their journey started with misunderstanding and Hate but destiny had something else planned for them.The alliance which intially was nothing but 
'A Marriage of Convenience' for them turned into a bond of eternal love and togetherness.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

🍂Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎🍂

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 2K 33
A story of revenge love and Reincarnation as it is said in the title...... the story will have KarEena love story and , If there are any Anuseena fan...
47.3K 3.3K 21
Anubhav is madly in love with Haseena. She also loves him back. But What happens when his love itself becomes a nightmare for her.. Anubhav's love fo...
26.8K 3.1K 20
𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐯 is the cold blooded multi millionaire businessman who under a circumstance marries the sweet,innocent, introverted,college going 𝐇𝐚�...
2.6K 425 12
Like everyone, Karishma and Haseena also dreamed of their share of a fairy tale, standing the test of times the love story powered through the ugly o...