The Return of velvet.

By Sandrastar1

(This is a redo of my the return of velvet story i did this year) Taking place after the events of trolls ban... More

chapter 1 .
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12

chapter 11

102 0 0
By Sandrastar1

Floyd was walking in the forest by himself, he inhaled and exhaled. He looked at a nearby river and glanced at the sky, the stars were out, he closed his eyes and made a wish. "I wish i could find my courage so I can stop being afraid when velvet finds trollstopia." he opened his eyes and sighed, too bad that wish was.....

The sound of the alarm filled the air.

Floyd covered his ears it was so loud he was sure that everyone in the world could hear it. Wait that was the alarm and that meant.... The alarm suddenly turned off.

Floyd ran towards the village as fast as he could. Trolls were running and screaming in panic. Floyd ram to the bunker bur what he saw made him stop.

Rhonda was missing. John dory never went too far without rhonda. He opened the trapdoor and called out. "John Dory, clay, bruce, branch! Where are you! Ate you down there! Please answer me!"

Only silence answered him. The trapdoor lid slammed shut as it slipped from Floyd's fingers. Floyd backed away. This..this was another bad dream. He just had to wake up. He closed his eyes and counted to ten and opened them. Nothing had changed. This was real. Velvet had actually arrived. Had she already captured his brothers?

"John Dory! Branch! Bruce! Clay! Where ate you!?" Floyd cried out as he ran throughout the village. He tripped on an empty box of decorations and fell. He saw

Something approach him. He trembled infear as it approached and screamed in fear.

"Floyd calm down." A familiar voice said. Floyd who had covered his eyes with his hands, slowly lowered his hands and opened one of his eyes. He gasped and tears of relief sprang in his eyes.

"Veneer I thought you were velvet." He ran and hugged veneer. "Where are my brothers?"

Veneer sighed sadly. "I'm so sorry floyd but velvet came out of nowhere. She tripped the alarm and everyone began to run to hide. Your brothers and poppy and viva stayed unbidden to help the other trolls hide. But velvet ran towards them so they fled into the forest. A few other trolls ran with them into the forest while the remaining trolls ran trying to find a place to hide. Rhonda ran after your brothers. As velvet headed to the woods I tried to stop her, I tried to reason with her but she pushed me and I tripped over my own feet and I fell into the lake. By time I got to shore.... She was gone. I'm so sorry floyd. I tried to stop her but she's beyond reasoning."

Floyd trembled in fear. He was all alone. He began to sob. "What am I going to do? Who's going to save my brothers? And poppy and..and viva?"

"I don't know. But Floyd there is a bright side she didn't see you and...she dropped this tracker when Veneer tried to stop her." Crimp said.

Floyd sniffled. He then slowly realized something he not captured and he now had the tracker. He gently looked at the tracker and suddenly. He looked determined. "Crimp can I borrow your device to find my brothers?"

"Sure but why?"

"I'm going to save my brothers and the girls."

Veneer grabbed him. "No, I can't let you do that."

"Veneer let me go I have to help them."

"You're going to get caught. I can't let you take that risk Floyd. Look we can just press the button on my bracelet."

"But even if they get here so fast. They won't know where velvet is."

"I can't let you risk getting caught again." Veneer screamed. "Everytime I see the white of your hair I am reminded of that ..... I feel guilty.Guilty that I didn't try to stop her sooner. I don't want you to get captured again. I want to protect you this time."

"Veneer look I can't stay hidden forever I need to help my brothers. Please let me do this. I promise to be careful. At least let us find velvet before we..."

"Alright." Veneer said.

Crimp pressed a button on the device she looked at the screen. "It says this way."

Veneer lowered his hand to the ground. "Floyd, let me carry you at least."

Floyd smiled and hopped onto veneer's hand.

Following the directions of the tracker, the trio soon came to the location of a large cave. Carefully they peeked inside, and saw Velvet looking down at poppy, branch, bruce, clay,viva and John dory.

Poppy hid behind branch shaking in fear.

In front of the trolls was Rhonda. The loyal armadillo bus was trying to protect them.

"Good girl rhonda." Floyd whispered.

"Floyd hop onto the button of my bracelet." Veneer whispered, he hoped that the sound of the button being pushed was not too loud.

Floyd hoped onto the button, nothing g happened.

Veneer's eyes widened in horror. Uh oh. The bracelet must have...

"Guys we have a problem. The button it's not working." Veneer whispered as he backed up.

"It must have gotten damaged when it got wet. Maybe if I can dry it out."crimp started to say.

Floyd poked his head out and gasped he now saw in the corner diamond perfume bottles. He backed up in fear covering his eyes

Suddenly he could remember what he had been told.

'It's ok to be afraid floyd.'

'You're braver than you think

'Being brave doesn't mean you're not afraid. Sometimes being brave means you do what needs to be done even though you are afraid'

Floyd looked up at the bottles. Maybe the way to stop being afraid of his fear was to face it. He glared at the bottles.

' no. I'm not gonna let this fear stop me. My brother's and friends need my help. I'm going to help them nothings going to stop me. I am brave... I....am....BRAVE!'

Suddenly Floyd didn't feel afraid. He felt... determined.

He hadn't seen any peices of the trap so maybe...yes the trap could capture velvet then rhonda could go to Mount rageous alert the authorities. Floyd smiled excitedly. He had an idea.

"Guys I got an idea listen here's my plan...."

Velvet smirked. "As soon as I bottle you all I'm going out to look for Floyd." She reached into her pocket for the tracker then growled. She had dropped it.

"Looks like you can't find our brother without your fancy toy." John dory taunted.

Clay covered John dorys mouth.

"John please don't taunt her. She'll get angry and imprison us."

"I'm going to imprison you all anyways so what." Velvet sneered.

"You should be ashamed of yourself." Val growled

"You're gonna be in big trouble." Holly added "you won't get away with it."

"Oh but I am ." Velvet sneered.

Poppy sniffled she was scared.

Rhonda growled at velvet.

"Even if you do capture us. You can't go back to Mount rageous. Everyone knows you can't sing." Poppy said. "They'll remember that you can't sing."

"Oh yeah. Oh well maybe I should give up right? Wrong! As soon as I capture you all I'm going to convince Crimp to make me a something to make all mount rageous forget what happened."

Crimp glared she was never going to make anything for velvet ever again.

Veneer gulped.

"Psst hey. Remember Veneer you are braver than you think you are remember you found courage to do the right thing. You can do this."

Veneer smiled at floyd before he called out.

"Velvet!"

Velvet looked around and saw her brother. She sneered. Well if it isn't my former brother.

What do you want?

Veneer took a deep breath and grabbed the diamond perfume bottles and ran out the cave yelling. "You can't catch me velvet!"

Velvet angrily yelled and charged after her brother yelling. "Get back here veneer!"

As soon as velvet left, Floyd stepped forward.

"Anyone order a rescue?" He said.

"Floyd!" Everyone exclaimed

Rhonda ran to floyd and licked him. Floyd giggled and pet rhonda.

"I can't believe it. You're actually here." Viva said happily.

"You.. actually came to help us?" John Dory asked, surprised.

"of course. You're my brothers and friends, guys. Im not gonna let velvet get away with capturing you guys.. now branch. About the trap?" Floyd asked turning toward his brother.

"She doesn't know about it." Branch said.

Floyd smiled happily. "We can still use the trap to capture her. Then we can ride in Ronda to get the authorities. But first John dory take poppy, viva, clay , bruce, holly and val out of here. Branch I need you with me we need to lure velvet towards the trap."

John dory shook his head. No way was he letting his little brother's stay in danger. "John please. Veneer won't be able to keep velvet busy for much longer. I need to know that you guys will be safe."

John dory sighed he turned to the other trolls cone on guys let's go."

Poppy turned to branch. "Be careful." She said giving branch a hug.

Branch hugged poppy back. "I will." He said

Poppy slowly walked toward rhonda she looked back at branch and smiled gently before going in Rhonda.

Viva headed to Rhonda when an angry voice shouted.

"My trolls!"

Viva turned and gulped. It was Velvet, she had the perfume bottles and she looked verry angry.

Quickly viva ran inside rhonda, the door slammed and John dory slammed on the gas pedal. Rhonda took off zooming past velvets feet.

Branch and Floyd ran past velvet as fast as they could, with velvet close behind them.  "Branch, run to the trap and get in position, I'll lead her toward the trap."

Branch looked hessitant.

"Go,I'll be fine." Floyd insisted

Branch run a bit faster.  Floyd jumped and used his hair to swing from branch to branch. John stopped rhonda, they were a good distance so velvet couldn't see them and he could make sure floyd and branch were alright.

Floyd swung from branch to branch, he looked back and smiled Velvet  was behind him, but he had put some distance between himself and velvet, his plan was going perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563 42 7
Nimble pale fingers struck the match as feverish thoughts spilled from Veneer's psyche. Was he really about to summon a demon to help him and his sis...
23.4K 706 15
Moving to Mount Rageous was nothing like you expected, but you have thankfully gotten a sketchy assistant's job. Who knew it was for THE Velvet and V...
8.6K 91 26
"Your an famous model who is fan of Veneer and has a crush on him. One day you felt the urge to go to his performance alongside his sister Velvet. Bu...
9.1K 277 18
Veneer was a mount rageon celebrity who was one of the most famous stars Mount Rageous ever had, along with his manipulative sister, Velvet, who is s...