THE SWEET REVENGE [BTS STEPBR...

By crazy_slayer_123

THIS STORY IS ABOUT A GIRL WHO have HAVE TRAGIC PAST BUT IN HER WAY OF REVENGE, SHE GETS A FAMILY NO MORE S... More

🖤🖤CHAPTER 1🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 2🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 3🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 4🖤🖤
💜💜💜💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN💜💜💜💜
🖤🖤CHAPTER 5🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 6🖤🖤
💜💜💜Happy Birthday WWH💜💜💜
🖤🖤CHAPTER 7🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 8🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 9🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 10🖤🖤
💜💜💜HAPPY Birthday Hoba💜💜💜
🖤🖤CHAPTER 11🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 12🖤🖤
💜💜💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA💜💜💜
🖤🖤CHAPTER 13🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 14 🖤🖤
🖤🖤CHAPTER 16🖤🖤

🖤🖤CHAPTER 15🖤🖤

117 12 16
By crazy_slayer_123

SOMEWHERE IN KOREA 

"Phone ringing"

unknown- ahh... who the fuck is calling me? right now? "annoyed"

saying that he picked up the call and the person on the other side of the phone said something that made him come out of his sleep. 

ON THE PHONE 

unknown- hello...who is it?

person- you knew very well my dear son 'smirk.'

unknown- cut the crap and tell me why you call me after so many years huh?? what do you want now after ruining my life and the things you did in the past aren't you satisfied? "angry"

person- calm down my son

unknown- dare to call me your son and just fucking tell me why you call?

person- so listen I want you to come and handle my business because after me you are the one who will take care of it. and today we have a dinner to attend so come home before 6. understand?

firstly, he was about to deny his offer, but something came up in his mind that made him smirk. 

unknown- sure father... I'll come 'smirking.'

saying that he cut the call and when he checked the time it was 4:30 pm so he decided to get a warm shower after some time he came out and packed his necessary and left the apartment and then took his car 

and leave for his destination means his father's mansion. 

meanwhile

KIM MANSION (5:30 PM) 

Jin came out from the kitchen and called Jungkook. 

JIN- Jungkook... where are you punk? 

JUNGKOOK- coming Hyung *shouting from upstairs*

and he came running downstairs and spoke. 

Jungkook- you called me Hyung? 

JIN- yes, aren't I told you to bring the flowers for guests huh? 

Jungkook- okay am going. 

as he was about to leave hearing JIN he stopped on his track and  

JIN - aren't you forgetting something or someone?

JUNGKOOK- I didn't think so Hyung... Wait I have money with me and my phone so what am I forgetting Hyung?

JIN- dumbo you are forgetting yn 

JUNGKOOK- oh yeah. It's ok I'll go alone. 

JIN- no today Mr. Song's daughter is also coming so you must know which type of flowers the girl loves. so, take her with you and if she wants something just buy her and don't fight or argue with her. understand?

JUNGKOOK- ok Hyung..call her 

JIN- she is already standing on the main door waiting for u 

JUNGKOOK- ok bye

saying that he left from there and when he reached the main entrance, he saw Yn leaning at the gate waiting for him. 

YN- thx for coming after decades*said scarcity *

JUNGKOOK- whatever so are going to walk or ride the bike? 

YN- let's just walk. 

saying that they left the mansion and started to walk for at least 30 minutes and soon they reached a beautiful floral shop and 

YN- it's beautiful. 

JUNGKOOK- you are right...it's fabulous!

JUNGK00K- let just go inside. 

YN- hmmm

and when they entered the shop, they saw a young lady probably in her 30ies approach them and asked 

"What you want kids?" she said.

Yn- we want some flowers for some guests.

"Ok come with me," she said.

in and Jungkook started to follow her, and she showed them a few flowers which they chose. 

(for MR. Song's wife)

(for MR. SONG's Daughter)

JUNGKOOK- so these are the final right? *asking yn*

YN- yup!!

JUNNGKOOK- okay then 

as he paid the bill handled both the banquets and was about to exit the entrance of the shop but to her bad luck she bumped into someone who was so engrossed in his phone making her stumble back but Jungkook was quick enough to catch her from behind and when she lifts her head to see that she started to admire him completely forgetting that a few seconds ago he was the cause she about to hurt herself 

{woohoo finally his entry~~✨🥳🥳}

she was so lost in him that she didn't hear Jungkook calling her for the fourth time. 

JUNGKOOK- yn are you listening to me?

YN- yea-yeah...I'm fine *replied to Jungkook*

He- sorry I didn't see you. 

YN- it's ok but be careful next time and Jungkook pay the bill quickly I am waiting outside. 

JUNGKOOK- okay!

saying that she quickly left the shop because she had known from the moment, she saw him her cheeks started to burn, and a red blush also appeared, and her heartbeat also increased after every second. 

soon JUNGKOOK came. 

JUNGKOOK- ok let's just go.

YN- okay ...hold one *giving him the banquet which he accepted*

and they started to walk when they passed by an ice cream shop, she stopped on her track also making Jungkook stop. 

JUNGKOOK- why did you stop? *He noticed her staring inside the shop*

JUNGKOOK- you want ice cream, right?

YN- yeah 

JUNGKOOK- okay let's just buy one but don't tell Jin Hyung about it.  

YN- really!! okay I promised I wouldn't tell anyone *excited*

JUNGKOOK- ok come with me. 

and they both entered the shop the sweet aroma of the ice cream hit Yn's nose and Jungkook said.

Jungkook- ok you go and sit on that table until I'll get you one 

YN- okay!! 

YN thought" Is he really that Jungkook who behaves rudely with me and now buying me ice cream?"

soon he came with an ice cream for her and she asked

YN- didn't you get one?

JUNGKOOK- not in the mood to eat. *Shrugged his shoulder*

YN- ohh..okay

and she handed him her banquet which he accepted without much care they both exited the shop and made their way to the mansion and Jungkook whole time was admiring her and thinking" am I not making a mistake of not accepting her? Right? because I know there is no future for us in this shitty mafia and I don't want her to get hurt because of this shit but who will tell her that I accepted her the moment she enters my life but what if i accept her and then she leaves? this is the only reason i don't want to accept her."

and soon they reached the mansion and as promised she didn't tell Jin about the ice cream Jungkook bought her and when they reached home it was almost 7:15 so without wasting anytime they headed toward their own rooms and started to get ready, and Jin was busy in preparing for guests.  

AT 8:05 pm 

everyone was in living room waiting for guests' arrival soon they hear horns of the car and by listening to them they can tell it's more than two cars and they all headed toward the entrance to welcome the guests and when yn saw who arrived she was shocked to the core??

____________________________________________________________________________

hello Guyz!! I am back with a new chapter. 

hope you like it !!

and I also known it is a bit boring but please bear it till the real suspense beings 😀ヾ(≧▽≦*)

 tell me how you are liking the story and if you find any mistake make sure to tell me.

 and don't be a silent reader please comment and vote a lot. 

your author~~🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.3K 14
Ahn Y/n 20 who born and grow up without her parents love. Wants to seek for the justice for her parents death. But one day her guardian Ahn Bora, who...
89.6K 2K 28
Bangtan's dad get married to a woman who have a young daughter. Bangtan being mafia king of underworld hiding their mafia identity by being business...
74.1K 2.1K 34
Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their sister yn, but- yn isn't a soft, kind...
102K 4.3K 60
yn and her sisters mother left them when they were so small after that their father started to abuse them and make them work hard till they faint a...