Double Trouble | Paige Buecke...

UndercoverN_

A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball c... Еще

Prologue
~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Three ~
~ Four ~
~ Five ~
~ Six ~
~ Seven ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~ Ten ~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Fifthteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty-One ~
~ Twenty-Two ~
~ Twenty-Three~
~ Twenty-Four~
~ Twenty-Six ~
~ Twenty-Seven ~
~ Twenty-Eight ~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
A/N
A/N part 2

~ Twenty Five ~

2.4K 77 8
UndercoverN_

November 8th, Tuesday

Paige P.O.V

Seeing Nika angry was never a good sign, but at this point I couldn't even try to control her because Who the Fuck were those two guys and what were they doing with our girls?

Maia was still getting over being sick, so her friendly and upbeat attitude with strangers was definitely not how it usually is, and I could see that in the side-eye she was giving the guys who were with them.

"We're taken. My friend's already told you that so fuck off." I register my girlfriends voice the closer I get to her, both Nika and I already having started a jog from the store we were in. I could see Alyssa's expression relax with relief when she saw Nika and Maia gave me a smile.

"So, are you two bothering our girlfriends? Is that what I'm hearing?" I ask, shooting a glare at the two men who look me up and down before laughing.

"They're gay?" One of the dudes says to his friend.

"Nah, they just haven't had that real good D yet, you feel me?"

"What, your two incher?" Maia pipes up before either Nika and I can speak up. Alyssa laughs as the men shoot daggers at Maia, a far contrast from the earlier looks of lust they were giving them earlier.

"Listen here you little bi-"

"Finish that sentence and I swear to God, I'm going to make it your last. Don't you ever fucking call my girlfriend anything out of her name, you got it?" I square up to the male in front of me, just now realizing he was a few inches shorter than both me and Nika as I smirk.

Nika stands in front of Alyssa, the Croatian whistling. "You've got Bueckers mad, wouldn't want to test that."

The man I'm staring at scowls at me before his friends pulls on his arm. "Kev, let's get out of here man. The last thing you want spreading around is us getting into it with some chicks."

"Yeah, not like they could really fight back if they wanted to. You're right, let's go." he scoffs, the two walking off. "Bye dykes."

Nika brushes past me at that, and even through my own anger I grab her shirt, Alyssa having launched forward to grab the angry woman's arm as well.

"Let me go, I want to teach them something." Nika growls out, before going into a full Croatian rant, assumingly swear words and other related threats judging by the way Alyssa's eyebrows raise at some of them.

"No, you're not about to risk getting in some social media drama, and at risk for your season that hasn't even started for those two little shits that aren't even worth it." Alyssa speaks, trying to pull Nika back towards her by her hand, the other barely moving.

"She's right twin, you know more than anyone here how I get. But we can't risk our own goals for that."

Nika sighs just moving back to her girlfriend, Alyssa taking her hand away seeing the other had calmed down slightly. Both of us having decided to keep the affection to a minimum outside considering none of us were ready for the social media presence that would worm it's way into our relationships the moment it got out, thankfully no one was around when that whole fiasco with those two dipshits occurred, and from the look of it, they didn't even seem to know who Nika and I were so, we should be fine.

"Are you guys alright?" Nika glances over at Maia before letting her eyes rest on Alyssa's form, the volleyball player taking her sunglasses off and letting them rest on her forehead, her eyes starting to get a bit better with the light sensitivity. I let my own eyes rest on Maia.

"We're okay. Thank you." Maia starts, bumping into me slightly with a smile, one of her ways of showing her affection towards me in public. "Another common case of male egos not knowing how to take no for an answer."

Alyssa hums at that, "What did you guys end up getting from the store?" Right, Nika and I had gone into Van's while our girlfriends went to grab some food, or at least in Maia's case she had a hot dog, Alyssa came back with cinnamon pretzel bites from Wetzel Pretzel.

She did not lie when she said she had a sweet tooth from hell.

I place my own bag down, showing a few shirts and a pair of shorts I bought as Nika did the same, my twin also pulling out a shoe box she had gotten for Alyssa.

"I know you were just talking about how you needed more of your go-to's so." Nika opened the box, showing some simple black and white old skool vans.

"You didn't have to do that," I can hear the grin in Alyssa's voice without even looking at her, I was too busy showing my clothes to my girlfriend to even glance up truthfully. Maia had really good fashion too so our outfits passed both of our approvals you know we looked good.

"I wanted to," Nika answers back with a laugh, Alyssa thanking her as my twin returned the box to her bag, picking it back up.

"So we've been to Vans, Nike, Victoria's secret for Maia-" Nika counts off.

"Why for Maia, why did I get singled out what?" My girlfriend laughs and my heart soars at the sound.

"Girl, you know damn well none of us would have been in there if it wasn't for you." Alyssa shoots back, holding her own Nike bag in her free hand, she had bought herself some shoes and a cropped athletic workout shirt for Nika she showed the girl earlier. Her other arm was still in a sling, she didn't have to wear it often as the small break was starting to heal but often opted to wearing it when she was out to restrict movement as much as possible.

"You know what, fuck you that I can't even argue that. A girl loves to look good if you know what I mean." She sends a wink my way while saying that and my cheeks turn red as I smirk at that.

"Damn ma, like that?"

"Like that."

"You guys talking about private, yet you're about to let the world know about your sex-capades. Chill." Alyssa states laughing, causing Maia and I to both splutter slightly, Maia just rolling her eyes at Alyssa's sentence as I just look away slightly.

"No need to call people out like we don't see where your eyes lay during Nika and Paige's practice." Maia says casually, causing me to snort as Nika smirks and Alyssa's own face turns red.

"Alright so, what store is next?" Alyssa cuts the conversation, walking ahead of everyone.

The three of us look at the girl retreating before we catch each others eyes, laughter growing louder.

________

Anatomy will be the end of me if I'm being honest. Not basketball injuries, hell not gay panic over my girlfriend, nope. Just me, a grave and all 640 muscles in the human body.

"Slam your head against the desk again, maybe it'll knock in a few more brain cells for you."

I flip off the girl sitting in the bed beside me, messing with my glasses before focusing back on my iPad, writing down notes on the human body template infront of me.

"Don't you have some work to be doing too? Or a girlfriend to bother, instead of me?" I respond and Nika laughs.

"I told you to stop waiting until last minute to do your homework twin."

"It's not even hard!" I shot back, and honestly it wasn't, but it was not of busy work and made my brain hurt.

"Mhm, whatever you say grandma." The brunette responses to me, referencing my glasses as I roll my eyes.

"Help your best friend get a girl, this is how I get repaid. Great." I speak, my tone completely joking as I continue writing with my apple pen.

"How are you feeling about season this year twin?" Nika asks me, the subject switching as my writing psused for a bit before resuming.

"I'm ready for it. I'm back and better than ever, in better shape, I feel great." I answer honestly with shrug, I take my glasses off, wiping them on the black long sleeve shirt I had on before putting them down, turning to my dormmate.

"How are you feeling?"

"Nervous. But excited."

"So basically the normal Nika?" I say with a smirk, eyebrow raised. My twin laughs at that.

"Yeah well, I guess you could say rhat..it's a bit better though. Having Lyz and Maia around now."

"I'm assuming that's heavy emphasis on Lyz too though. She's like your family now."

"You guys are all my family."

"Not that sort of family." I shoot back with a laugh, causing Nika to blush and just mess with her own braided hair.

"Few more months and we'll back out on that court, playing our game and in our home." I state, going back to my work causing Nika to just smile at me.

"Damn right." She leans over the gap of our beds, fist-bumping me before laying back down. The brunette stays still before moving to get back up, looking at me.

"Do you want to go get some food?'

"Nika," I pause looking at my phone, "It's 9PM."

"So? I'm hungry." She says, grabbing her phone. "I bet we could get some of the girls too for a little food trip."

I look at her before sighing, closing my tab and putting my tablet down

"Fuck it, why not."

__________

"I think Cane's hits better after a certain time passes." Kk hums, dipping her toast in sauce before taking a bite of it. The girl rocking in her seat as she eats. Both Quandance and Ice look at her before Q shakes her head and Ice laughs.

"You're actually dumb as hell." Ice jokes, laughing as Kk points a chicken strip at her.

"Hey, don't act like this isnt bussin' right now."

"She may be on to something." I hear Alyssa's voice, the girl biting one of her chicken tenders, her slinged arm resting on her lap as she eats with the other. The black haired girl was sitting next to Nika, as Maia sat next to me.

"Canes is always good." Maia laughs, eating her own food before smacking my hand as I steal a fry from her.

"You have your own!" She laughs and I know she isn't mad.

"Yeah but pretty girls fries taste better." She rolls her eyes at me but leans into my side.

"You know what tastes even better?" Azzi comments between bites.

"What?" Nika asks eating her own food.

"When it's free." Azzi laughs and I roll my eyes, knowing the only reason I had gotten Azzi to come out with everyone on such short notice was bribing her by paying for her food.

"Yeah, yeah. Enjoy it while it lasts." I joke, Azzi and I bought food and other stuff for each other all the time, it's how our friendship was after being friends for so long.

"Oh I am, trust." Azzi states making the table laugh. Aubrey snickering as her and Amari sit besides Ice.

"Nah cause honestly though," Aubrey speaks up, "Why are we all up right now just ignoring whatever else we have to do for Canes."

"Girl boo, it's canes, that's why." Kk laughs

"Fair enough." Aubrey chuckles going back to her food.

"Though, who of us would not go out for a food invite." Ice points out, the entire table pausing for a moment as if we were thinking before just coming to a agreement that we were all greedy as fuck.

"Yeah no, I already know if I wasn't an athlete I'd be in trouble with my weight." Alyssa states, om her second piece of toast. "Maia got blessed with a fast ass metabolism not me."

"You eat your weight in sweets, I think your metabolism is fine Lyz." Maia shoots back, causing Nika and I to laugh.

"Yeah, your sweet tooth is kind of killer Lyz." Nika states as Alyssa frowns at her.

"Who's side are you on?"

She holds her hands up, laughing as does the rest of the table. "My fault."

Alyssa rolls her eyes playfully and I smile at the interaction. My eyes leaving them to look at the girl leaning into me. Maia looks up at me and grins, and I smile back.

Man I wish we weren't in public I want to kiss her so bad right now.

"What if we go live right now?" Kk's voice pulls me out of my thoughts as the table looks at her before we shrug.

"Sure, why not." I voice

_______

Paigebueckers "Canes hits different at night" - Kamoera

Liked By @Kamoeraarnold, @Nikamuhl, @ice.bradyy and 533,230 others

Kamoeraarnold the government name is crazy!!

Ice.bradyy kamoeraarnold girl it's literally your insta name???

Liked By Creator

Parker.M kamoraarnold ice.bradyy She ate you up I fear

User5 paige let me take you on a canes date </3

TheRealKnight User5 A canes date for THE bueckers is crazy

Paigebueckers TheRealKnight you act like THE bucekers doesn't eat, tf

TheRealKnight Paigebueckers Oh I know one thing you eat

NikaMuhl TheRealKnight JAIL

Paigebueckers @Parker.M Maia come get your friend

Parker.M paigebueckers I don't know her

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

164K 3K 34
˜"*°•.˜"*°• wanna make you fall in love as hard as my poor parent's teenage daughter •°*"˜.•°*"˜ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗼�...
109K 1.8K 30
Paige x Reader "It's the love for the player not the game that draws me in." New Chapters every Wednesday* or whenever i feel like it
490K 8.5K 53
Paige Bueckers x fem reader Y/n Auriemma is the daughter of UCONN's Women's basketball coach. Unlike her father, she doesn't know the first thing abo...
how you get the girl- Paige Bueckers mya

Любовные романы

469K 7.9K 31
what happens if UCONN's most popular basketball player finds herself searching for one person in the crowd? Jules knew who she was and what she want...