Twisted Secrets

By cupcakelalalsa

Sofia Volkov is a girl who's the very picture of a goddess. She is wealthy. She has enough beauty to spare. S... More

Disclaimor/info on characters.
DESCRIPTION/COVER
AESTHETICS
Ch1-Alex &Sofia Volkov
Ch2-Lorenzo Harper
Ch3-Lorenzo Harper
Ch5-Sofia Volkov
Ch6-Lorenzo Harper.
Ch7-Sofia Volkov
Ch8-Lorenzo Harper
Ch9-Lorenzo Harper & Sofia Volkov
Ch10-Sofia Volkov
Ch11-Nico Volkov & Ethan Chen
Ch12-Lorenzo Harper
Ch13-Sofia Volkov
Ch14-Sofia Volkov
Ch15-Sofia Volkov
Ch16-Lorenzo Harper

Ch4-Sofia Volkov

364 10 3
By cupcakelalalsa

Tears weld up in my eyes at Lorenzo's confession. I mean I knew he didn't like like me but I didn't know I was a fucking inconvenience.

"Fine. You don't want me around. I won't be around." I grab my keys and phone before fleeing the house.

I get in my car quickly before pulling out the driveway. I head down the road to- oh my god! I have no idea where to go! I decide to just keep on driving as fucking "heather" starts playing. I listen to the relatable lyrics as a few tears go down my cheeks. I take a turn and see an empty playground. I park near it and decide that I miss swings and slides and having an innocent soul. I can play pretend for a few minutes.

Luckily the moonlight is enough to let me see where I'm going. As I walk towards the swing sets a stray grey kitty snuggles to my feet. I look down a little scared but calm down when I realize it's harmless. I pick it up (probably not the best option) and realize it's shivering.

"Oh fuck, you okay kitty?" I softly ask even though it can't understand me. I hold it up and notice it's a girl. And the fact she has no collar.

"So, little lady, do you have an owner?" I softly pet her while bringing her closer to my chest. She purrs as I pet her. I sit down on the swing softly swinging with her snuggled up in my lap.

"Mmm.. what should I call you?" I ask to a fucking cat. Adorable cat. But cat nonetheless. I scratch under her ear and she starts purring even more. Guess someone has a sweet spot.

"Maya?" I look down to see her shake her head. Guess not.

"Mmm ooh what about simba?" She looks at me like an idiot.

"Your right your a little lady." As I think of more names I hear heavy footsteps from behind me.

"Sofia what are you doing?"

"Naming a Kitten. Which is surprisingly harder than I thought." I answer.

Nico sits down on the swing next to me. "That's probably not the best choice."

"Shhh, she's harmless."

"She? You checked!?" He laughs at me while I roll my eyes.

"It's hard to name her if I don't know it's a her."

"Dad's not gonna let you keep her."

I look over at him with 'you-really-believe-that?' Look. "Oh please dad can barely say no to me, and momma will also fall inlove with her."

"So whatcha gonna name her?"

"You know what? Fuck creativity. Her name's Kitty." I hold her up to him and he takes her in his arms.

"You're gonna get a cold Sofia and I'm not giving you my sweater." He warns while softly caressing Kitty.

"I'm fine." I argue. We stay silent for a moment before he turns to me.

"Enzo didn't mean what he said." He softly says.

I roll my eyes again. "Just because you're my big brother doesn't mean you have to sugarcoat everything for me. He told me he didn't like me. I'm fine with that. I can live with that."

"It's funny you think you can lie to me." He counters.

"I don't think I can lie to you. I know so. I have before what's stopping me from doing it again?"

"Then in that case, we both know your lying to me"

"I'm fine."

"He hurt your feelings."

"I can deal with getting my feelings hurt.."

"But...?"

"But...he humiliated me in front of our whole family."

"What?" He says confused while handing back Kitty.

"I defended the guy in front of everyone. I argued with both our parents and I sent a glare to uncle Christian. And then he flat out tells me that I'm an inconvenience."

"Sofa no one thinks you embarrassed yourself. Actually our whole family is arguing between taking your side, Christian's or Enzo's."

"Any chance we can sneak back in undetected?" I ask hopefully.

"We have every single summer. It's no difference."

I softly smile at him. "Were keeping the cat."

"Damn right we are."

"Did you bring a car?" I ask as we walk back to my car.

"Nope, I just went on a walk to get away from the argument and then saw you."

"Okay."

"I'll drive."

"It's my car?!"

"Not for the next few minutes."

"Asshole."

"Couch"

He opens the passenger door for me. And carefully closes it when I get in.

"You ready?" He asks when he gets in the driving seat.

"Nope but you don't really care."

"I really don't."

Nico softly opens my window. The curtains are closed so I can't see what's behind them but I can hear a group laughing. Me and Nico share a look before I climb inside. He hands me Kitty and when I look at my room Dahlia, Camilla and Ethan are in my room playing cards in my bed. Nico climbs in behind me but tenses for a second when he looks around.

He closes the window and they all looks at us.

"Took you guys long enough, I was about to call our parents." Dahlia says.

"Where's Enzo?" Nico asks.

"He went back to his room a few minutes after you left." Ethan states.

I join them on the bed and reveal Kitty.

"Oh my god it's adorable!" Camilla brings Kitty in her arms.

"It's a her and her names Kitty." Nico sits in between Ethan and Dahlia.

"Where did you find her?" Dahlia asks.

"At the park."

"Sof she could have-" Ethan starts but I cut him off.

"Relax I'll get her checked tomorrow, it's fine."

"Okay now that your here, the adults have been talking and we think they're gonna send Enzo to London." Camila says.

"Well atleast I won't be an inconvenience to him anymore." Kitty jumps out of Camilla's lap to nibble on my weighted dinosaur stuff animal.

"Kitty no. Don't do that to Dee-Dee." I point a strict finger to her and she starts nibbling on my finger instead. It doesn't hurt so I let her.

We all hear a knock and quickly stuff Kitty in a basket under my desk. I put a blanket over her but leave a little opening so she can breathe.

"Come in!" I call out praying Kitty will stay quiet.

Momma and dad comes in. "Hi guys can we talk to Nico and Sofia for a second?" Momma softly says. Dahlia, Ethan and Camila all get out of the room, Ethan gives a kiss on my momma's cheek on his way out.

Both of my parents come in softly closing the door. Momma sits next to me while dad sits next to Nico.

"You okay sweetheart?" She asks holding my cheek in her palm.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"The adults have been talking, and we think that Lorenzo is gonna move to London." Dad says. Oh. For some reason disappointment fills my body even though I knew this would happen.

"But, if it makes you feel any better; Christian is pissed as fuck 'cause of you." He lets out a victorious sigh with a content smile.

A small smile blooms on my face.

"That does make me happy."

Momma shakes her head. "I'm done with you two. Your too much like you dad."

"You have no idea" I here dad mumble. But before momma can question him Nico jumps in.

"For how long will Enzo be gone?"

"Well Christian was aiming for 8 years but Stella managed to bring it down to 3 years." Momma answers.

"Oh." I mumble to myself. A meow comes out of under my desk and my whole body tenses.Dad raises an eyebrow while momma has a suspecting smile. Dad stands and goes to where he heard the meow. Before dad removes the blanket Kitty jumps out and runs to the edge of the bed I'm in. She can't jump that high so I scoop her up in my arms and bring her on the bed.

Dad sits back on the bed waiting for an explanation.

"I can explain." I quickly say while Kitty goes to mommas lap.

"Mhm. You better." Momma warns. She scoops up Kitty in her arms and softly tickles her nose.

***
Should I do Aesthetics?
Also pls don't be a silent reader I love reading comments and opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 7.9K 33
"You're not going anywhere, Clara. You're not running away from this." Everything I felt for him, everything that could ruin me, raged to rip apart a...
62.3K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...
6.6K 301 21
Sofia Petrov was used to a life of danger. Growing up as a part of the Bratva in Moscow had made sure of that. Though, nothing in the world could hav...
454 47 46
He has a heart of ice...but for her, he'd burn the world. Alex Volkov is a devil blessed with the face of an angel and cursed with a past he can't es...