Mamoiii

By newfairytale

It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi e... More

1 - Mama varanga
2 - Darls
3 - Gold digger
4 - Wedding
5 - first night
6 - ஓ மை பேபி
7 - Sweet hu..
8 - Erumbu kadichiduchu..
9 - En pondatii
10 - Aval alugai
11 - his scolding
12 - Aval asaigal
Characters
13 - Nightmare
14 - Achu Mama
15 - his kissess.
16 - I love you di
17 - என்ன தவம் செய்தனை யசோதா
18 - My husband
19 - En mela nambika illayaa
20 - Slipper shots
21 - AC pondatii
22 - Subtle touches
23 - He hurts her
24 - Confessions
25 - Konjam porungaa boss
26 - Aadi masam
27 - Mataa poorom.
28 - உள்ளம் மட்டும் உன் வழியே
29 - Molestation
30 - Aaruvii
31 - Ivanuku ena prechanaa ipo
32 - Prechana over
33- sighting him
34 - Her desires
35 - Becoming one
36 - Un Vasam Podhum
37 - Punishment
38 - Na thoda kudatha
40 - Alter ego
41 - Her sorry
42 - Katikaa pooravala
43 - Ipo matum mama..
44 - Love in Rain
45 - Shalu's other side
46 - Unga neram?
47 - Thananaanana
48 - Deivigaa kadhal
49 - Ava kolandha
50 - oru varam...
51 - Marriage
52 - koodaama thanichirukku
53 - Innum vendumay
54 - Heart broken
Kanava idhu?
55 - Rendu venum
56 - Little bundles
57 - Wedding bells
58 - Athachii ilaa chithii
59 - His coldness
Kaidhaagiren
60 - Last string
61 - Truth

39 - Thappu Thappu

3.7K 527 112
By newfairytale

Next day Shalu woke up at her usual time and started to work.
Arjun came to kitchen like he usually do and hugged her from back.

Arjun - Maa coffee.

Shalu removed his hold and moved to sink to wash the vessels.

Shalu - Coffee dinning table la iruku.

She said while washing. Arjun went to dining table in half sleep state and sat there.

Arjun - Inikiee veliyaa pooglaamaa..
Shalu- Enaku velaa irukunga.
Arjun - Pch.. enaa velaa unaku..
Shalu - class dhan.  Test papers ellam correction pannamaa iruku. Correction panni nalaikie tharanum.

She won't deny when he asked her out. This is the first time she is saying reason. Arjun didn't mind much and went to room.  Shalu prepared the breakfast and arranged on the dinning while he came back after bath.

Shalu kept the food on his plate. From the morning she didn't even look at his face.

Arjun - Ukaru ma.

She sat opposite to him and ate silently. She answered to his question in one or two words.
If he's at home she would let him prepare food while she went to work but today she started to cook. He expected her to join with him to watch TV as it was their routine when he's at home and she would start getting ready to class after 10.30 as her class start at 11. 20pm and ends at 1.30

Shalu was in the kitchen and Arjun came inside.

Arjun - Ma ena pandra..
Shalu - Moor kolambu karuna kelangu varval.

Usually she would give a witty answer when ever he ask ena pandra when she is in the kitchen but today she didn't. She continued to work ignoring him.
Arjun stood near her and looked at her. She was working with full concentration without minding him.

Arjun held her hand and pulled her to him.

Arjun - Inikiee leave pooden.

Shalu removed his hold and cooked the food.

Arjun - Leave poduriyaa..
Shalu -  sonnen laa velaa irukunu.
Arjun- Pch.. seri kelambu naa kutitu poi viduren.
Shalu - Na erkanavey auto ku soliten.. neenga rest edunga.

She was answering without looking at him. Arjun sat in the living. She went to changed and came back.

Shalu - Na poitu varen.

With that she left. Usually she would pinch his cheeks and give a peck on his cheeks before leaving but today she didn't.

Shalu went to work and took the class. She came back to home and he was no where to be found. She didn't bothered to call him. She had her food and lied on the bed to get some sleep.

It was evening Arjun came to home.

Shalu came and kept the coffee on the center table and went to kitchen. She cooked the dinner and went to room. Arjun sipped his coffee and went to room. He found her correcting the papers. Usually she would sit beside him as soon as he comes home and talk with him. He went to wash and came quickly. Arjun sat on the bed beside her.

Arjun - Ma.. inga vayen..
Shalu - Mm. Sollunga.

She didn't turn to him.

Arjun - Ingaa va.. en madilaa ukandhu correct pannu..

She would sit inbetween his legs and lean on him comfortably and correct the papers while talking with him.

Shalu - Vendangaa..

She didn't even call Mama from the morning. Leave the calling.. she didn't look at his face.

Arjun who was patience from the morning lost his temper.

Arjun - Ipo enaa dhan di unaku prechanaa.
Shalu- Edhum ilangaa.. neenga rest edunga.. naa hall ku poi correction panikiren.

Shalu stood from the bed but he pulled her hand. In the process she fell on bed.

Shalu steadied herself and sat.

Arjun - Enaa munjiyaa kuda pakka matraa pesamaa matraa.. Kati pudichaa thatii vitura.. thalii pooraa. Ena prechnaa ipo unaku.

Shalu - Enaku onum ilaa.. vidunga..

Arjun - Ipo kudaa munjiyaa pakka matra.. en kai pudii laa irundhu un kaiyaa eduthukaa thaan pakura..
Shalu - Vendam vidunga.. ilanaa na ungalaa mayakii kariyatha sathisichi pakuren nu solvinga..

She said in low tone and her voice cracked.

Arjun left her hand with force

Arjun- Shalini.

He roared in anger.

Shalini closed her eyes in fear.

Arjun - Adhu nethu mudinji poochu..
Shalu - Oru time panna thappa thirumbii panna kudathunu nu echarikaiyaa iruken.
Arjun - kadupakura Shalini ne..
Shalu - Unmaiya dhaan pesuren

Till now she didn't see his face.

She collected her papers.

Arjun - Apo naa unaa thodaa kudathu..
Shalu - Oru manaiviyaa na en kadamaiyaa pandraa ungaluku theyvaa padura apo.. apadi theyvanaa kudpungaa..vandhu padukuren.

She tried to move out.

Arjun - Vendam Shalini romba pesura..
Shalu - Na unmaiyaa dhan soldren.
Arjun - Namakagaa evalo asaiyaa honeymoon ellam plan panni vachu iruken.. ippadi pesura ne.
Shalu - Honeymoon eduku idhuku dhanaa.

Her hands showed the bed.

Shalu - Epo varanum nu sollungaa varen.
Arjun - Ne thappu panna adhaa thappunu sonnen.. ne pannadhu thappunu purinjikoo Shalini..
Shalu - Ama.. na senjathu thappu dhan.. naa dhan manipu ketuten ney.. apovey.. marupadiyum kekanumaa..
Arjun - Shalini en porumaiyaa romba sodhikiraa..
Shalini - Na edhum sollala.. na patu en veylaiyaa pathutu iruken
Arjun - Cha.. honeymoon hum vendam onum vendam..
Shalu - Neenga ena sonnalum seri thaan.

Shalu moved out while he kicked the wall in anger.

Shalu went to hall and corrected the paper.
Arjun wore his uniform and left the house without telling her. Shalu moved to room and kept the papers down. She went to washroom and splashed the water in her face. Her face was swollen a little and her eyes were red. Last night she woke in the middle of the night and found him sleeping beside her. Shalu couldn't sleep. She left the room and sat in the sofa. Tears fell continuously without her knowledge. She didn't know why she is crying this much. His words hurted her beyond she could think and that's the reason her eyes started to shed the tears. Shalu wiped her tear and lied on the bed.
She didn't wanted to think anything because she feared that she would start hating him.

Arjun came home late and found her sleeping. He refreshed and lied beside her.  He pulled her to him. He would do that usually as she is a heavy sleeper. Middle of the night she would roll and move away and he will pull her back to him.

Today she woke up when he pulled. He pulled her by holding her waist.

Arjun - Sorry da.. elupitanaa.
Shalu - Mm hm..
Arjun - Thirumbii ena paru..

Shalu woke up and removed the pin which is holding her pallu and her waist pleats. He noticed it as their room nightlamp was enough to produce adequate lighting.

Arjun - Ena pandra..
Shalu - Unagaluku vasathiyaa irukum la..
Arjun - Shalini.

He shouted and sat on the bed. She didn't even bothered to look at him till now.

Shalu - Yen kathuringa 
Arjun - Ena nenachitu irukaa ne..
Shalu - Adhan sonnen la.. ungaluku thevaa paduraa apo.. na en kadamaiyaa seiyuren correct ha nu.. adhan panitu iruken..
Arjun - Chaa..

He took a breath.

Arjun - Ne pannadhu thappunu nu othukaamataalaa..
Shalu - Na panandhu thappu thaanga.  Adhaan neengaa sonninglaa.. thappunu. Na ungaa kita epodhum varaamaten. Na ungalaa thotathu thappu thaan.. ungaluku venum naa neengaa kupdunga na varen.

He left the room without a word in anger. She lied back on bed and tears slided from the corner of her eyes.

Shalu.mv - Pombalaa ava asaiya veli paduthunaa adhaa keyvalamaa pakura ulagam dhanaa idhu.  Adhulaa avaru matum vidhii vilakka enaa.
Oru poonu ava asiyaa sonnalaa ilanaa senjitaloo ava thapanavaa ilaa alayuraa.. enaa ivaluku ipovey ambala keykuthuu thaan solluvangaa. Ambalaingaa suyaa inmbam pandrathu seri.. adhu evalo neram pannalaam.. ethanaa time pannalaam nu pesaa ayiraam peru .. anaa adhaa oru poonu panna thappu..ipovey ivaluku enaa sogam keykuthu.. oru poonu oru amabaliyaa ilaa ava purushaniyaa asaaiyodaa nerungunaa thappu ivangaluku.. anaa ambalaingaa nenaikiraa neram ellam naamaa padukaanum avangaa kuda.. Avangaa pandra apo ellam seri.. anaa oru pombalaa panita adhu thappu. 
Ava kalavi pathi pesuna thappu nenacha thappu.  Pathaa thappu panna thappu. Ambalaingaluku irukura madhri thanaa pombalaingalukum asaa irukum anaa adhaa veliyaa kamikaa kudathu veliyaa kamichitaa ava thappanaa pombalaa.
Pombalaa edhu pannalum thappu.. ellamay thappu.. kadaisiyaa pombalaa naaley thappu thaan ivanagluku.

The thoughts were running in her mind and she slept after sometime.

Author- I want my dear ladies to share your thoughts regarding the desires of women. Let's talk loudly there's nothing to shame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 16.6K 58
a man dragging a girl by her hair... she was pleading him with tears... that girl : please Naa solradha kelunga... that man: nee edhuvum solla vend...
119K 12.6K 41
Ashwin Kumar aka AK , an well known actor who is heartthrob of tamilnadu is on vacation.. A well built man standing near a Lake and looking at it...
151K 6.5K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
Mine By Rr

Romance

138K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...