The Man Behind The Camera

By Miss-Mysterious1

Melody was over dating she felt couldn't no man handle her attitude or her in general. She was a woman who br... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Five

275 20 6
By Miss-Mysterious1

Melody Taylor

Melody rocked back and fourth, her brain felt like mush. She didn't know if it was day or night since they kept her in what seemed like a basement. She felt like she was in here for years...but she knew it was days seeing as they brought her food everyday.

She heard heavy foot steps before scooting back. The door opened and closed as the foot steps grew closer, the door opened revealing Dominic.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled.

Melody scuffed.

"I was thinking maybe we go for a walk." He suggested.

Melody sat up quickly. Outside meant freedom.

"Ok." She said standing.

He held his hand out for her to take causing her to look at him suspiciously.

"I don't bite." He smirked.

Melody grabbed his hand only for him to hand cuff her wrist to his.

"You didn't think I was that stupid?" He asked in a chuckle.

She winced as the light hit her eyes, once her eyes adjusted she took in the scenery of where she was.

"Police are still looking for Defense Attorney Melody Taylor. Due to the lack of publicity to her kidnapping her boyfriend Mingi Song has planted billboards in every part of New York City-"

Melody looked at Jenny as she turned the television off.

"Mingi's alive..." She said to herself.

"Unfortunately, babe we'll be back I'm going to let her get fresh air." Dominic said.

"Ok, I'm going to head into the city we're running low on groceries." She said grabbing the keys.

Melody watched her every movement before she disappeared out back. Dominic pulled her arm causing her to wince in pain.

"You know, Jenny is a good woman. She cooks, cleans, sucks and shut the fuck up." He chuckled.

Melody looked at him in disgust.

"Good thing we never worked out." She mumbled.

He grabbed her face roughly pulling her close to him.

"Watch it." He said.

Melody rubbed her jaw as he dragged her outside. She knew they were on the outskirts of New York due to the lack of buildings. They had to be in an abandoned town of some sort.

"But one thing I do miss is that fiery attitude of yours. The way you talked so slick and just you in general." He sighed.

"Dominic please just let me go, I'll forget this ever happen. Please." She begged.

"You think that I'm going to let you go, after the shit you pulled. You should've mind your fucking business but noooo, you had to be the investigator. So for the next year you're stuck with me." He scuffed.

Year?!

"What happens after I have your child? You're going to kill me?" She asked.

"I don't know, haven't thought that far yet." He said.

Melody looked at him and clinched her jaw.

"Well you better think far because if you don't kill me. You're going to wish you had...I promise." She said through gritted teeth.

"God you are so beautiful when you're upset." He laughed.

He pulled her close and dragged his fingertips across her face. Melody sucked in her breath uncomfortably.

"I cannot wait to feel that sweet warm pussy again...I can't believe I let you go." He said cupping her breast.

Melody tucked her lip in as tears clouded her vision. She never wanted someone dead so bad.

Song Mingi

Mingi paced back and fourth as he waited for Melody's phone to ring. He's been doing this everyday for the past two weeks...TWO WEEKS SINCE SHES BEEN GONE.

His skin that was once glowy was now pale and his eyes which held so much life was now dead. He was a mess in the making, Chloe placed a mug on the counter.

"You should drink this, it's chamomile." She said.

Mingi sighed before sitting at the island. His hands shooed as he picked up the mug.

"Have you heard from Woo-Young yet?" San asked.

Mingi took a sip of the tea and shook his head.

"I haven't heard from him since he began tracking Jenny's cell tower ping." He mumbled.

"...Mel use to say that if she ever got kidnapped they'll send her back because she talks to much." Chloe said releasing a sad chuckle.

Mingi chuckled and shook his head.

"You know that is Melody, jokes about the what ifs and..." Mingi stopped as tears clouded his vision.

San sighed and placed his hand onto his shoulder. Mingi just let it all out...he's been trying to be strong for Melody but he couldn't hold it anymore.

"I would give everything just to have her back. It's my fault I should've been quick on my feet." He cried.

"Mingi...it's not your fault, Dominic is a crazy lunatic who the justice system failed to put away." Chloe said squeezing his hand.

"She must be so uncomfortable...she can't sleep until she gets her feet rubbed. She hates sleeping in warm places, if I didn't rub her stomach as she laid down she would get nightmares..." He sniffed wiping his eyes.

"Why don't you get some sleep, Chooe and I will wake you if Woo-Young calls." San said.

Mingi sighed and nodded before dragging himself to there room. He flopped on the bed and grabbed a picture of Melody pulling it close to his chest.

A Few Hours later Mingi woke up to San calling his name. He sat up and looked at him as he waved the phone in his face.

"It's Woo-Young." He said.

He rubbed his eyes before placing the phone onto his ear.

"Any update?" Mingi asked.

"I've noticed a pattern in her cell tower ping...whenever she reaches the outskirts of New York it disappears. It'll take me a while to get an exact location." He sighed.

"What's a while?" Mingi asked sitting up.

Woo-Young sighed.

"At least a week." He said.

Mingi huffed.

"Alright." Mingi said hanging up.

He rubbed his hands through his hair before the phone began ringing again. He sighed placing it on his ear.

"Hello." Mingi said.

"Mingi, it's Luther. My bad for calling so late. It takes a while to get a phone into prison, can't let them hear our conversations." He said.

"It's fine, as long as you don't get caught with it. You have your hearing soon." Mingi said.

"Yeah I know, so from I'm hearing is Dominic has been planning this for some time. Well before he was arrested, everything from the browns case up until now was because of Melody." Luther explained.

"What do you mean?" Mingi asked.

"From what I've gathered he killed Mr.Brown to get somewhat closer to Melody. To try and be that friend in need to catch her vulnerable. It backfired because she ran into your arms instead. He's infatuated with her, since he seen you two at that gala." Luther explained.

"How do you know this?" Mingi asked.

"That short time that he was here...he was bunk mates with a a friend of mine. All this information I'm giving it comes from a reliable source and from your reaction I'm right." Luther said.

Mingi rubbed his temples and sighed.

"Look I have to go I'll call in a few days if there is anything new." He said.

"Alright thank you." Mingi said hanging up.

He placed his head in his hands as everything started clicking. He wasn't trying to get revenge because she investigated deeper into the Brown case. The bastard was obsessed with her, which made it ten times worse because he was going to be unpredictable.

Comment

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.2K 31
One day when two guys sunhoon and sunoo come across eachother and fall in love First time writing so I'm sorry if this sucks 😍 May get too intense...
131K 3.7K 49
"Holy shit, marry me." "Whoa, at least take me to dinner first." They didn't like each other, hated each other even, couldn't stand each other. Shit...
225 7 12
She cared about other getting hurt...but she never thought about the fact that she's being hurt by someone she was supposed to let go and now...it's...
12.5K 255 12
''He took her by the hand and looked deeply in her eyes, the only three words he spoke in the last few hours broke the silence that remained in the r...