Mystic Obsession

By tarawrts

Alvin Romano an Italian ruthless mafia and a successful businessman. A billionaire who is no less than an ani... More

Disclaimer
Characters Description
Characters Aesthetics
Prologue
1. Fire and Water
2. First meet
3. Scary Night
4. Punishment
5. The hideouts
7. Trail room
8. His Family
9. The Gift
10. Unexpected meeting
11. The Slap
12. Mission
13. Caring or heartless
14. The kiss
15. Care
16. Endurance
17. Mysterious man
18. Breakdown
19. Madness
20. Truth or delusions
21. Ishita agreed to Alex
22. A Memorable Night |
23. A Memorable Night ||
24. Alvin caught Ishita?
25. Ishita trust Alvin
26. New day
27. Ishita is scared
28. Alvin is worried
29. Game of domination 1
30. Game of domination 2
31. Ishita Confronted Bella
32. House Tour
33. Past
34. Alvin Cooks
35. Ishita leaves with Alex
36. Hook or crook
37. Married
38. Alvin
39. First Night
40. Family meet up
Important.
41. Reception Party
42. Abhimanyu came
43. Family Reunion
44. Longing
45. Face off
46. Confrontation
47. Ishita meets Naina
48. Proposal
49. Pre Wedding
50. Wedding
Epilogue

6. A letter

26.9K 1.8K 148
By tarawrts

Sensitive content* mention of blood and torture,don’t read if you’re uncomfortable.

Read this with song " Muskanien jhoothi hai"

Ishi's pov*

I opened my eyes once I was calmed but I was shocked when I didn’t find him around. I saw my clothes were lying on the floor, obviously not in condition to wear again. I ran towards my room and took out a fresh panty and a sweatpant. I moved to the bathroom and cleaned myself and wore my clothes. I couldn’t think what just happened,he is a total psychopath.

How can he even do that? His hands were bleeding but still he was enjoying that. I don’t know what to do now? It looks like i am stuck in this situation, I can’t even inform police, first he will harm Manu if i did that and second those policeman's literally lick his Shoe, I don’t think so anyone would ever help me and if he got to know i will be in more danger. I came out of the bathroom thinking of a way to get out of this mess but I have no idea what to do?

I was in my thoughts when I heard a sound coming from the window. It didn’t take me a second to recognize the footsteps.I ran towards the window and opened it to take a view but the next moment my soul left the body when I saw Lucas’s body hanging in front of me. His body was soaked in blood, my steps halted back,my breath turned heavy, his one eye was not present while the other eyelid was chopped off. His fingers were chopped off while his toenails were taken off. My body went into a haze. I couldn't process anything, I saw his skin was taken off from his body, I couldn’t help but scream in fear.

“ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed and closed my eyes in fear, that’s when a piece of paper came inside and fell near my feet. I took the paper in my hand, I saw it was written with blood, my hands were trembling in fear, my sight was blurred due the tears streaming to my cheeks. I wiped off my tears and cleared my vision.

“ My little kitten, I hope you have seen the consequences of your actions, it really doesn’t matter to me whether you have a boyfriend or not because you are mine,the earlier you will realise the happier you will be,I am not forcing you. You are free to explore and go on dates but be prepared because there is no way you’re meeting that person ever again. As long as i know you’re a good and kind hearted girl, so you will not disturb your Master by going on dates, I hope you know he is a busy person but not for you.I hope you have realised whose blood is this then try me another time we will be painting on Canvas with his blood.”

As I completed reading his obsession, I threw the paper outside the window, I closed my window and I pulled down the curtains and I couldn't think properly. What to do? There is a body hanging outside my window and I am here alone. Should I call the police but what if they questioned me, I can't take a risk but I have to do something. I was creeped out with this incident,this was too much to handle.My mind had stopped working the only thing I could think was that body. My fear got the best of me, I felt black dot forming, my feet stumbled on the floor and the next moment I remembered that I was lying on the floor.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes, when a bright sunlight hit my face, I closed my eyes again to adjust with the lights. I sat on the bed, I looked here and there just to remember what happened, I was not able to recall how I ended up here. Suddenly, the incident flashed through my mind, making me scared. I ran to the window. I sighed in relief when I didn't spot any dead body hanging outside the window. I was confused about how I ended up in bed, I was in my thoughts when I heard some noise from the kitchen. Is he here? This thought crossed my mind and I ran to the kitchen.

I sighed in relief when I spotted Manu there, but I panicked when I remembered my clothes lying on the floor. I peeked near the cabinet and sighed in relief when I didn't find it there. Where did it go? Did Manu swe it? She must be ready to bombard me with questions. Before the Q&A session starts, I should leave thinking I turned back and started walking slowly, to not cause the sound of my footsteps but luck was not on my side.

“ You woke up?” I heard her voice and I closed my eyes in dismay, I turned back and gave her a weird smile.

“ Yeah, good morning.  you here?” I asked her while she sighed in anger, did I do something wrong.

“ Yeah I am here, because you definitely not care about yourself, you got unconscious and didn't even tell me” She said in a furious tone and mommy Manya is back.

“ I am so sorry Manu, that I got unconscious and didn't even tell you, I should have woken up and called you to tell that i got unconscious or maybe I should have visited back in past and tell you that i am going to get unconscious” I said, sarcasm dripped in my voice while she stared at me like a statue.

“ Done with over acting, at least the person feels that they are not well you should have told me” She said while I understood her concern, I took her in a big hug while she hugged me back.

“ I am sorry, but it was all sudden I was not sick” before I realised what I said it was too late, she looked at me narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

“ Did you vomit too? Are you pregnant? Did you have sex with someone? Is it a one night stand or just a fling?” She said kn a go while my eyes widened listening to her blabberings.

“ Oh my god Manu really, you very well know I am a virgin and no I didn't vomit. By the way, how did you get to know about this?”

“ Actually, I got a call from the owner of this building in the morning, he said he has to talk about some terms and conditions but you're not opening the door. So I got worried and came here. When I entered I saw you were on the bed, I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up, I called the doctor. He came and said that it's just stress, you will wake up soon” she told me the whole story but I already know who is behind this and till now she have not asked me about those torn clothes. That means she doesn't know about it.

“ Thank you” I said while she just flicked my nose.

“ Oh please ishi shut up otherwise I will throw you out of the window” She said and got back to her work while my mind once again wandered in flashbacks.

“ Go and get freshen up, breakfast is almost ready “ She said while I nodded and moved towards the bedroom. I took my blue kurti and jeans, that's when I got a message, I took my phone and saw it was none other than that bastard AV, I opened the message just to get shocked.

“ How was the night kitten?” I closed my eyes in frustration, I wanted to punch his ugly face.

Ugggggggh this bastard when he will leave me alone, I wish I could scare him the same way he is doing this to me.

I turned off my phone, and went to the bathroom. I took a cold shower, to calm my mind as my mind was filled with yesterday's incident. He is serious about each and every word, he means each and every word and now I can't take risks with anyone's life. For now I don't know what to do but soon I will think about it. this has to end, he has to leave my life.

I wore my clothes and came out of the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, I saw my face had turned pale, I took the moisturiser and applied it to my face and then applied some lip balm on my lips. I went to my desk and kept all the necessary things in my bag. Till then Manu came with breakfast.

“ Ishi, let's have breakfast” Manu said while putting the tray on the table, she looked at me in confusion.

“ Why are you preparing your bag?” She asked me while settling on the couch.

“ Ohhoo Manu, it's almost college time, see” i said pointing towards the clock and settled beside her.

“ Seriously, we are going to college when you're not fine” She said while looking at me in disbelief.

“ So, what's wrong? I am fine now” I said while she looked at me in annoyance.

“ No, in fact we should go somewhere to get some relief, we are tired while following the same routine and after this week you also will be busy with your new job” She said then it hit me I have to mail my Outline and Synopsis.

“ Manu, you're the best. Thank you ” I said and hugged her, I ran towards my laptop and opened my g-mail. I mailed my Outline and  Synopsis. I signed in relief.

“ Thank god Manu you saved me from a big mistake, you know what, let's go somewhere” I said, while she squealed in happiness and hugged me tightly. Then we both got busy with our breakfast and gossip.

.

.

.

After having breakfast we decided to go for Shopping, then lunch and then we will go in Amusement park. We got ready, we wore an Anarkali suit and styled it with a dupatta. I don't why our love for Indian outfits is a never ending saga. To be honest it is cool and classy, even our friends like our dressing sense. We did a little bit of makeup and wore the chandbali and completed our look with a bindi which enhanced our beauty on a whole different level. I saw Manu struggling with something.

“ What are you doing?” I asked her in confusion.

“ Applying kohl, everyone is not lucky as you to get birth with dark dense lashes, your eyes have a natural kohl look you don't even need it, ahh I am jealous' ' She said dramatically and I rolled my eyes in dismay.

“ Ohh please, stop exaggerating” I said while she looked offended by my statement.

“ You stop underestimating yourself, you know I sane man will go mad after drowning in your eyes, you know if I was man I would have been fall for you so hard, I would have never let any man touch you, to be honest I might have been obsessed with you” She said while listening to all her words only one person was roaming in my mind.

“ If beauty makes a person insane and obsessed who can harm anyone by it then I am very fine with a loveless life, I don't want anyone” I said while she looked at me in confusion.

“Hey, what happened I was just expressing my feelings and if person is obsessed with beauty he will get over with it but you know what make a person connected when the person truly feels connected, he will not know what it is attracting him like this they might misunderstand their connection as attraction with beauty but there is something which is more than attraction and when a person feels that then he craves for it and that make him obsessive, yeah people do get attracted with beauty but it doesn't stays longer they again find someone more beautiful they will get over, it not a obsessive thing” She said and everything seems me like a khichdi, what is she even saying.

“ Are you fine? What the hell are you talking” I said while checking her forehead while she sighed in frustration.

“ You will understand, we will talk about this later. Now let's go we are getting late” She said while I nodded and we both headed outside the building.

.

.

.

We sat in the car while I started driving, the car ran on the streets and soon our car stopped in front of a lake. Manu looked at with a beautiful smile and I returned the smile. We both got out of the car, this place was our favourite place. In fact, we met here only for the first time. I remember when I came here, I was so alone and I was fighting with my own problems, my mom has left no way to get out of my mental trauma, I used to spend my whole day just watching this lake because it seemed calm to me, I was finding for peace outside when my inner self was filled with a noise that I am nothing but a disappointment,. I was sitting on the lake side when I felt someone continuously throwing stones in the lake and somehow it irritated me, that's when I saw Manya. She was whining in annoyance and when I noticed I got to know that she was trying to float the stone. By looking at her I had an urge to float the stone too, I took a stone and threw it in the lake and it floated while Man's eyes popped out of the socket. She looked at me and without hesitation she said, “ Teach me too.” I chuckled a bit at her bold behaviour, that's how our friendship started.

I came out of my thoughts and saw Manu came with lots of stones and without wasting any time we both started our competition. As usual I won again and she made faces.

“ So now you will treat me with ice cream” I said while she scoffed.

“ Fine cheater” she said and sat in the car, the audacity of this girl blaming me after losing but she has all rights of showing tantrums, I am there to handle it for my gute teddy bear.

I sat in the car and drove off to the mall.

.

.

.

After 20 minutes our car stopped in front of the Mall, I parked the car and we came out. We came inside the mall. We decided to buy dresses then we will go to the game section. We entered the clothes section. I saw a beautiful black bodycon dress, I showed it to Manu and she liked it too. I decided to go and give it a try while she got busy shopping, such a Shopaholic she is, when she is in the clothes section she doesn't recognize anyone except dresses. I entered the trial room and closed the door but my heart stopped beating when I saw him leaning on the door with a smirk.

Vote Target 600+

The next chapter is updated on the scroll stack. Guys, I am not well these days that's why I couldn't write. Sorry, to keep you waiting.

Please vote, comment and follow 💗:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 41.3K 86
Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her great-grandfather and big investors in...
927K 41K 48
*under editing* ╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ ...
176K 9.8K 39
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
726K 43.6K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...