Her Love Vs His Hate

By Shadesoflove__

Sequence of ~ "Heartbroken by Her" ~ Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with... More

Prologue
1| The dreams
2| The face-off
3| I want to talk to you
4 |You are my past
6| She is fake
7| Within a month
8 |I beg you
9|I don't trust you

5|Kiss of anger

486 65 142
By Shadesoflove__

Ok where are my VOTES?. 60+ fast ❤️

~

The next day, when Karan entered his cabin.Riya was quick to follow him.Her heart was dancing in happiness.

She had never thought he would say YES this soon.She was over the moon after knowing he wanted to marry her.

"Karan"She smiled at him and he turned to face her.

"Yes"He said trying to forget about the marriage.

"Thank you so much"She said in excitement and stood close to him.

He looked at her and gulped down his saliva before asking.

"For what?"He asked.

"Arey! Because you are planning to marry me.I like you so much Karan, since beginning and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.Thank you for choosing me"She smiled at him not able to control the happiness building inside her.

Only she knew the happiness of marrying their crush, the person she loves.The moment she heard the news from her mom she was numb for a moment before squealing in happiness.

"Um..yeah.Me too"He smiled slightly remembering the words of Sanvi.She had ordered him to talk sweetly with Riya from now.And he was just trying.

Riya's heart shined listening to him and the tiny smile he gave stole her heart.She would love to see him smiling all day.

"Can I ask you something?"Riya asked further and Karan nodded.

"Um..if you want.Shall we go on a date tonight, I mean a dinner date"She said nervously that Karan pressed his lips listening to her.

His mind ran back to the day's he went on a date with Preeta.He didn't even had a count of them.She would take him again and again.His face fell and he looked at Riya before nodding his head in YES.

I need to move on!

"Oh thank you Karan"Riya smiled wide and held his hand in hers.

"Mention not.Um..shall we now continue with our work?"He asked taking his hand back and She nodded with a smile.

"Sure.I will see you later"She said and Karan nodded before going back to his chair.

He mind felt numb and frustrated at the same time.But jerking all the useless thoughts away from his mind he decided to concentrate on his work.

.

.

It was almost night when Karan got Riya's message and he sighed reading it.She was already home as it was seven thirty.

Riya,
'I will be ready at Eight, text me the address.

'Don't worry, I will pick you from home at Eight'

He replied and closed his laptop realising the time.She had informed him to go home early today, but he just sat there while working.

Riya,
'oh thanks.I will be waiting'

He read the message and decided to leave.He was least interested to get ready for their first date.So he just decided to pick her while going.

Taking his leave, he reached the parking lot and sat inside his car before informing his mom that he will have his dinner outside and it would take time for him to come home.

He started the car and drove towards Riya's house.He played a song and increased the volume trying to distract himself from the thoughts which were messing his mind right now.

As he drove forward he didn't know why he felt like someone was following him.He looked towards the mirror and saw the black car coming behind him since twenty minutes.

As it was night, he was unable to see the person through glass.He took a turn and to his shock the car took the same turn following him again.

"What the hell?"He said decreasing the volume and tried to see the person driving inside the car.

"Who the hell is that?"he frowned increasing the speed and to his surprise the following car too increased the speed matching his speed.

After a few minutes, he decreased the speed thinking to see whether they would go.But he was right when he thought the car was following him.

The speed of the car too decreased making him tensed.He had no enemies and for a second he got scared.He decided to move fast and increased the speed again.

The car continued to follow him, and after a few minutes when he took a turn, he saw the road which was less crowded and sighed.

But to his shock the Black car behind him moved to his right and in a blink of a second did a overtake by passing beside him making him shocked.

He was about to digest what happened that the car was quick to turn and blocked his road before hitting to the nearby tree.

"Oh my god"He got terrified and instantly stopped his car and removed his seatbelt before rushing out of the car.

The car was completely damaged from the left side and he was even scared to see the person sitting on the driving seat.

As soon as he reached there, he saw a lady laying her head on the handle and he sighed realising that the airbag saved her life.

Her face was on the other side and he quickly opened the door through the open window.

With his shivering hands he held the shoulder of a person and lifted her up making her sit on the seat.

But the moment he caught her face, his heartbeat dropped making him grip her tight.

The side of her forehead was covered with blood and she was unconscious making him terrified.Her arm too were covered with scratches making his heart ache.

"Preeta"He called her in panic and instantly removed her seatbelt.

He cupped her face and shifted her hair back behind her ear before patting her cheek to wake her up.

He couldn't believe she was the one to follow him.

Her eyes squeezed in pain and he quickly took her out of the car by lifting her in his arms.

He saw few of the people gathered around him and asking him what happened.

But he ignored their words and asked one of them to open the door of his car.He quickly made her sit inside and took the water bottle.

He took some water and patted her face with a water cleaning the blood from her face.

She hissed moaning in pain and squeezed her eyes before opening them slightly.

"Ahh"She winced when he meekly touched near her wound.

"Ka..Karan"a gasp left her lips and her eyes widened seeing him right infront of her.

But his expressions were opposite to het.He felt angry at her.She was following him and that too met with an accident.

He looked at her flaring his nose that Preeta gulped down her throat and pressed her lips in nervousness.

This was not what she wanted.She was following him because she wanted to talk to him, she wanted to meet him.She knew he won't come if she asks, she knew he won't listen to her at his home or at his office.She she wanted to meet him when he would be alone by taking him somewhere.

But the moment she decided to block his way by overtaking him, she lost control because of the speed she was in and hit the nearby tree.

He took the first aid kit from his car and picked the detol and cotton ignoring her gaze.Preeta looked at him and then his actions while twitching her lips.

Her head was hammering in pain and her body ached like hell.But the sight in front of her was decreasing her pain.She didn't know how she fell in love with him but it was amazing and exciting.Her heart would beat like a crazy seeing or feeling him around.

He was about to touch her head with a cotton that she stopped holding his wrist.He looked at her sternly and took his hand back.

Preet sucked in a breath and looked at him with a puppy face not knowing what to say or how to start a conversation after pulling a stunt by following him and meeting with an accident.

"I wanted to talk to you.That's why I was following you and I don't know how I hit that tree"She explained in short shaking her head that he again lifted his hand to clean her wound while ignoring her words.

This time she didn't stop him and he gazed at her wound which was slightly bleeding now.The moment she felt the cotton she screamed in pain and moved back shaking her head.

"Ahh...it..It's burning!"She whispered twitching her lips.

"Let it burn"He replied  controlling his anger and again leaned to clean her that she jerked his hand away.

"Don't.I am fine"She replied glaring at him and he nodded before taking his hand back with a stern expressions.

He closed the door and that's when she realised she was sitting inside his car.Her gaze fell on her damaged car and she sighed annoyingly seeing him coming to the other side to sit on the driving seat.

He started the engine and Preeta looked at him.

"My car"She said that he ignored her words and drove forward.

Preeta fumed seeing him and decided to call someone that she realised her mobile was not with her.

"My phone"She yelled at him that Karan increased the speed making her hold his hand on the staring.

"What the hell"He yelled trying to remove her hand that Preeta looked at him.

"Stop the car"She said making him stop the car at instant.

"What?"He asked annoyingly.

"I don't have any issue coming with you.But my car and phone"She said with a sigh.

He groaned before giving his phone to her.

"You have so many workers, call someone and tell them to take it and pick your belongings"Karan said looking straight.

Preeta glared at him and called their home number and informed to pick her car and belongings.

Hanging up the call she narrowed her eyes with a smirk as his phone was unlocked.She was about to open his watsapp that Karan's voice made her halt.

"My phone"He said while concentrating on the driving.

"I know it's yours.But let me pass sometime"Saying she opened his chat wanting to know whether he talks with Riya or not.

And her nose flared seeing her chat on the top.

So, they?

Shaking her head she opened the chatbox that Karan grabbed his phone while glaring at her

"I know you don't have any manners.But stalking someone's personal matter is an offence"Karan said, while staring at her.

Preeta rolled her eyes and put the handbrake to stop the car making Karan shocked.

"What the hell?"He asked before looking at her in anger.

"Karan.I am trying to be calm and it would be better if you co-operate with me.I want to talk to you and there is so much to talk"She said that he shook his head before starting the car again.

"I.am.Not.intrested.In.listening.to.You"He retorted stressing each word that Preeta again pulled the handbrake making him groan.

"What the hell do you want"He groaned in frustration.

"You.I want you"She replied simply and  he took a sharp breath before looking at her.

"Plea.."He was about to say something that his phone started ringing and he calmed himself before looking at the caller id.

Riya.

That is when he realised he was taking her on a date.He was about to pick her up but someone barged in and destroyed all of his mood.

"Karan kaha ho tum? Abhi Tak aaye nahi?"Riya asked and Preeta was all ears.

She fisted her fingers realising it was her.

"Cut the call"Preeta said making Karan to open the door of the car and walk outside.

She took opened the door and ran towards him ignoring her head which was bleeding yet spinning.

"Actually..."He was about to say something that Preeta gripped his hand.

"Don't talk to her and why is she call..."She was about to continue that he pushed her against the car and placed his palm over her mouth to stop her from saying something.

Her eyes blinked in shock and she gulped down her throat seeing him towering over her.He turned his face away from her and listened to Riya's voice.

"Karan? Are you able to hear me?"he heard her voice and Preeta widened her eyes listening to her voice while fisting her fingers.

She gripped his hand trying to remove his hand that he leaned closer not letting her move and inch even.

"Yeah..actually.I am sorry Riya.One of my friend needed an urgent help and mujhe Jana pada.I was about to call you"He apologised glaring at Preeta who was fuming seeing the way he was talking with her.

So sweet and gentle.

"Oh that's fine then.We will go on some other day"Preeta heard her say and gripped his shirt in anger.

"Yeah.Bye.I will call you later"He replied before hanging up.

His gaze went on her and he took his hand back seeing the blood oozing from her cut and moved back making her push him.

"Why? Where were you going with her?"She asked feeling a pang in her heart and looked at him.

Karan was fast to grip her shoulder and pull her closer feeling enraged seeing the way she was talking to him.

She had no right to question him about his personal matter.

"I was going on a date with her.And you are no one to ask me about that.I wanted to spend some time with my would be wife"He informed her and sighed before loosing his grip on her shoulder.

Preeta didn't get what to reply.She felt numb for a moment listening to him.Her heart felt heavy and Anger rushed in her viens.But she knew if she shows her anger, it would worsen the condition.

My would be wife!

Those words hit her hard.Her breathing felt stuck in her throat and she shook her head staring at him.

"We are getting married and you should know that.I am not miserable or unhappy like you wanted.I am happy and moved on from you.And now found someone who is gonna be my future.Riya is the best girl for me and I love he.."his words stuck in his throat and his heart beat stopped for a moment feeling her lips over his.

Preeta fisted his shirt and pulled him closer as her breathing got heavier.Closing her eyes, she started to kiss him taking his breath away and fisted his hair with her other hand causing him to close his eyes.

It felt heaven for her heart which was paining like hell.Her mind felt calm and peaceful feeling his lips after damn two years.

She Missed him.She missed him fucking much and she was realising it each passing second while standing infront of him and not able to love him.

Sucking over his upper one, she was about to kiss him parting her lips that he stopped while parting away from her.

He felt weak for a moment, the moment he felt her lips.He was quick to revisit each and every cozy moment with her.But when he realised what she was doing, he was quick to part her away from him.

This is wrong!

Preeta gulped down her throat realising what she did in her anger and bit her lip feeling nervous all of a sudden.

How could she digest the fact that he loves Riya?

And the moment he looked at her, his gaze went to glistening lips, he didn't know why he wanted to kiss her hard, just like he used to do before, to take them and bite them inbetween his teeth punishing her for her mistake.

But only if it was a mistake.Only if she did some mistake which he could forgive and hug her saying 'I love you'.

He badly wanted it to be true!

He badly wished that day and those two years were one of his dreams and they loved each other truly.

But the truth was completely opposite.What he was thinking was a dream and everything except that was real.

The moment he realises she doesn't love him, the anger would get the best out of him in pain.The only thing he remembers were her bitter words.

Preeta lifted her lids and gulped her saliva before looking straight into his eyes.She could feel he didn't like the way she kissed him.She could feel that with his expressions.But she didn't even know how it happened.She just went with the flow in anger.

"I..."She was about to say something that he pointed his finger before stopping her.

"Don..don't even speak a single word"He said before opening the door of his car and sat inside.

Preeta gulped down her throat and pressed her lips while scolding herself for ruining everything.She just messed it up.

He started the engine when she walked to the other side and sat inside.She wanted to ask him where he was actually taking her.But nothing came out of her mind for few minutes.

She could see his knuckles turning white and nose flaring.Karan could only feel a single emotion with her Presence was Anger.He was burning in Anger after she kissed him.

How could she do that?

Does it mean nothing to her?

Was she again trying to play a game with him?

He was speechless!

He stopped his car in front of a hospital and got down.Preeta too followed him and looked at the hospital with a frown.

"Why are we here?"She asked holding his arm.

He walked away from her and Preeta sighed flaring her nose.

She knew it would be so difficult for her to console him.But the thing was she never learnt how to apologise and ask forgiveness.Though she was trying it felt so difficult for her.

"Karan"She called that he looked at her.

"Don't think that I am caring for you.Tunhari jagh koi aur hoti ya hota toh bhi mein yahi karta.Now come on and get your treatment done"He cleared before walking inside the hospital that Preeta fumed listening to him.

"Oh..I didn't know that"She said twitching her lips while heading inside the doctors cabin.

She showed her wound and the doctor made her sit on the chair.

"How did this happen?"Doctor asked and Preeta bit her upper lip before answering.

"I met with a small accident while driving"She replied nervously while Karan glared at her.

"Oh, you should drive carefully"The doctor said and Preeta nodded staring at Karan who looked away from her with a look of disappointment.

"Nothing to worry.Just a small would.It will heal within few days"Doctor said while treating her wound and Preeta hissed in pain while gripping the handrest of the chair.

Whereas Karan sat there while scrolling his phone to ignore her voice.He could feel that it was hurting her.The way his heart reacted was making him hate himself.He shouldn't care for her.

Preeta looked in his direction when the doctor treated her wound and bandaged it.He even applied cream over her arm which had a few scratches and Preeta stood up when it was done.

The doctor prescribed some medicine and Karan walked forward after paying the bill making her follow him.

"Take me somewhere.I want to stay with you for sometime..Pleasee"She quickly surrounded her arm around his, stopping him in mid.

Karan closed his eyes before turning to look at her.

"Leave.My.Hand"He said sharply.

"No"Preeta shook her head in no with a frown like a kid.

He huffed and was about to jerk her hand that Preeta gripped it tight shaking her head.

"I won't leave you until you spend some time with me.Until you will listen to me"She said looking at him that he gripped her arm and pulled her hand away from his.

"You listen to me.As a human being, I am here to do my duty by helping the person who met with an accident.So it's better if you come and sit inside my car silently so that I can drop you home"He said curtly and walked forward leaving her behind that Preeta groaned listening to his words.

"Then I won't come.No need to drop or help me"She yelled with moist eyes.

"Fine.Help yourself"Saying he opened the door of his car and sat inside making her clench her fists.

Why is he not ready to listen to her?

Can't help spare his few hours to talk and listen to her?

She felt like crying seeing the way he was talking.She was not used to it and his anger.He never showed his anger on her and she regretted hurting him.

She heaved a sigh of breath controlling the pain of her heart seeing him leaving her.Composing herself she looked around and decided to go alone.

Karan drove away not even glancing at her and She just stood there watching him go not knowing what to do.

Maybe, she could have agreed if he would have asked her once again.

She started walking towards the main road that she realised she didn't even have money with her.Not even mobile to do any online transactions or call someone.

Gulping down her throat she looked around and sat in the bus stand thinking about how to reach home.

She was never in such a situation.She never felt like she had nothing in her life though she had everything.And she scolded Karan for Everything.

If he wanted to leave her in the middle, he could have left her near her car.But No, he treated her wound and left her just like that.

She felt tears in her eyes, while looking around the people.She could feel few gazes on Ignoring them she wiped her tears not wanting to be a crying mess in the middle of the crowd.

Whereas, On the other side Karan hit the staring while controlling his anger and took a U-turn tightening his grip on the handle.

.

.

To be continued.

****

Well, I guess the chapter was Preran filled 🤧

Where do you all think Karan is heading back?😏

Well let's see what's gonna happen in the next chapter 😌.

Hope you all liked the chapter and Don't forget to leave your reviews ❤️✨.

Meet you all in the next chapter..buh-bye🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 66.1K 44
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

209K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
201K 15.5K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...
17K 1.1K 18
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...