Blaidd x Male Reader

By Incineroarwithagun

OWNFOANEO Okay I got this idea bc of an assignment I'm doing in my English class so I was like ykw lemme just... More

A Tall Wolf Warrior
The Tarnished and The Shadow
The Fruits of your Labor
Day 2: Hangover and Darrwil
Off to Liurnia!
A Detour to The Roundtable Hold
Off to Liurnia!.. Again...
To the Future Elden Lord!
Liurnia of the Lakes
Guidance from the Two Fingers
THE RADAAAAHN FESTIVALLLL!!!
(SMUT) A Tryst Underneath The Stars (SMUT)
Nokron, The Eternal City
To The Capital!
What's Your Problem?
Claiming The Throne, Together
Stand Before The Elden Ring, Become The Elden Lord
Burn The Erdtree To The Ground...
The Crumbling City Of Farum Azula
The Rune Of Death Is Unbound
A Man Cannot Kill A God...
The Fallen Leaves Tell A Story...
Of How A Tarnished And Shadow Became Elden Lord...
(EPILOGUE) The Age Of The Lovers
Thank You!!!

A CROWN IS WARRANTED WITH STRENGTH!

55 6 0
By Incineroarwithagun

You and Blaidd climb an overgrown root of the Erdtree that wraps itself throughout the Erdtree Sanctuary. It's a surprise that it hasn't burned or at least caught on fire. You and Blaidd make your way through the rooted sanctuary and enter Marika's Bedchambers. Everything is untouched just as you left it. The hundreds of books are still stacked high. The silk curtains flow from the ceiling with a heavenly light guiding them from the center of the ceiling. Marika's bed is still uncomfortable and hard as concrete. You and Blaidd walk out of the bedchambers and slowly climb the stairs to the Elden Throne. A fog gate blocks the entrance of course.

"Ugh come on, we're so close..." You let off a heavy sigh as you enter through slowly, Blaidd follows behind close.

The Erdtree burns and glows red as you approach the Elden Throne. A large figure stands with it's back turned towards you, a phantom lion is latched onto the back of the figure. Ash is scattered across the balcony as the dry wind blows gently. The quiet peaceful sound of the wind and fire that gently crackles in the background is interrupted by the lion that roars as the figure begins to speak.

"It's been a long while... Morgott..." The man holds Morgott's dead corpse gently. Morgott begins to fade away in a golden heavenly light.

The man carefully sets the corpse of Morgott down as the light trails off and turns into a Ray of Grace, but not one that guides you. One that guides the mysterious man.

"Long and hard, didst thou fight..."

Crimson ambers fall from the sky as ash and fire spreads across the balconies background.

"Tarnished warrior, spurned by the grace of gold... And his lover, the lost shadow..."

"How the hell does he know about that?" You look up at Blaidd with a slight blush across your face.

"I don't know, but that voice is oddly familiar..."

The man stands up and admires the burning tree in front of him. He takes in a deep breath before slowly exhaling.

"Be assured the Elden Ring resteth close at hand..."

The lion on the man's back growls as he moves. He turns around and faces you and Blaidd.

"Alas, I am returned."

The man is dressed in a barbaric armor set. It glimmers with hardened silver iron engraved with regal patterns that are accompanied with a royal blue cloth that intertwines with the armor. He wears a crown that sits comfortably around his forehead. It matches this medium long white hair and his long braided white beard. He brings his right arm to his side and grips onto a large axe that is as tall as he is. The man lifts it up with ease before swinging with one arm and lifting it over his head. He brings his left arm up and slowly lifts the axe down in front of him.

"To be granted audience once more..."

As the man prepares a battle stance with his axe, the lion bellows out a hearty roar. One that pushes a wave of air and dusts the floor away from any ash that fell. You and Blaidd cover your eyes and wait for the wind to die down before drawing your weapons.

The man lifts his right foot up and stomps down, creating a small cloud of dust in his path. The transparent lion on his back stares the both of you down aggressively as the man speaks.

"Upon my name as Godfrey, The First Elden Lord."

You and Blaidd prepare a stance as well as the fight begins.

"Blaidd, didn't we fight his guy before?" You turn to Blaidd with a puzzled expression.

Blaidd nods, "The golden shade, yes. We know his attacks at least, just be careful."

You nod back at Blaidd as you both split up. You walk to the right and lead with your shield while Blaidd walks to the left and grips onto his Greatsword in defense. Godfrey looks at the both of you before focusing on you. You are the only threat to him as you are the only one who can stand before the Elden Ring and become the Elden Lord. Godfrey stomps down before jumping high up into the air and tossing his axe at you.

"W-WOAH!"

You roll forward and duck as the axe barely misses your head, Godfrey propels himself forward and lands with a slam as he slides around and grabs his axe.

"How the hell did he even do that?" You raise your shield as Godfrey slowly walks towards you.

"A crown is warranted with strength." Godfrey gives off a cocky smile as he lunges forward with his axe and slams down onto your shield, "You learn a thing or two in the Badlands..."

You shove Godfrey's axe aside with your shield and slash forward at him. Your sword glides along gently across his calloused and scarred skin. He winces before kicking you back and touching the fresh blood that drips from his arm.

"I'll admit, you're stronger than you look." Godfrey smiles as he wipes the blood off of his hand and onto his armor, "It's been a long while since I've fought a worthy opponent."

Godfrey lunges forward once more and prepares an attack but is blocked by Blaidd. Blaidd blocks Godfrey's downward slash and locks blades with him.

"Ah yes, the lost shadow. A feisty one aren't we?" Godfrey pushes down on Blaidd's greatsword, causing him to collapse forward and get kicked in the face by Godfrey's knee.

Blaidd stumbles backwards while you charge forward at Godfrey. He quickly stomps on the ground which causes spikes of gravel to stab up. You recognize this attack in time and lunge forward. As you jump in the air, you slam downward with your sword and slash at Godfrey. He endures the hit and swipes left with his axe causing you to get knocked left with it.

Blaidd regains his composure and charges at Godfrey. Godfrey slams his axe down into the ground and completely misses Blaidd.

"HA!" Blaidd slides around Godfrey and charges at him from behind.

Godfrey smiles as he puts a foot on his axe and shoves it deeper into the ground. A long crack in the ground appears and slowly begins to glow before rupturing, Blaidd is sent upwards before landing on his back with a grunt.

Godfrey turns around to face Blaidd and towers over him. You run behind Godfrey and swing your leg up as hard as you can into his crotch area. Godfrey turns around with a raised eyebrow.

"Please, this isn't a bar fight, have some class." Godfrey smiles at you before returning the favor and kicking you in your groin.

You collapse to a knee with a pain filled grunt. Blaidd slowly gets up and swings his greatsword at Godfrey's back. Godfrey groans in pain before swinging his leg around and kicking Blaidd aside. Blaidd blocks the kick with his greatsword but still stumbles sideways at the blunt force.

"Grah... You bastards are putting up quite a fight..." Godfrey smiles as he watches you get up despite taking a hit to the groin with the strength of a sledgehammer.

You and Blaidd prepare an attack together and charge together. You slide underneath Godfrey and slice at his legs. Blaidd continues to charge forward and slashes at Godfrey's torso. Godfrey blocks the forward attack but is ambushed by your flurry of strikes from behind. This causes Godfrey's guard to be broken, Blaidd slices down at Godfrey's axe and kicks his knee in Godfrey's face. Godfrey stumbles backwards as you run around next Blaidd. The both of you run at Godfrey at full speed and kick your foot out, the both of your feet land directly onto Godfrey's groin, the dual force causes him to be knocked back even more, he falls to a knee with his axe collapsing on the ground.

The phantom lion has stayed quiet up until this point, the lion growls and slowly moves forward as it becomes more solid and enters the real world. Godfrey stop him before he can fully transport.

"That will be all..."

Godfrey leans his head on the lion and gently pets his mouth in a tender and somewhat wholesome moment.

"Thou didst me good service... Serosh..."

Godfrey sticks his hand in Serosh's mouth and rips his jaw open. Serosh roars out in pain and drags his claws across Godfrey's torso and back. Serosh's blood coats Godfrey's entire body as he rips his armor off. After a while, Serosh's body slowly drops to the ground and disappears in a small mist.

"I've given thee courtesy enough..."

Godfrey, now armorless and coated in beast blood, stands up slowly. Godfrey throws his head back and let's out a hearty war cry. He slowly sighs before tossing his axe aside and raising his hands up in a martial art stance.

"Now I fight as Hoarah Loux, WARRIOR!"

Godfrey slowly walks forward before running towards you and swiping up at you. He launches your body up into the air before jumping up at your height. He grips onto your body and slams you down into the pavement with a large boom.

Blaidd's eyes widen as he rushes over to get Godfrey off of you. Blaidd slashes his sword down and drags it across the back of Godfrey. Godfrey lunges backwards and slides while looking at the both of you. He slowly stands up and carefully extends both arms to his side.

Blaidd helps you back to your feet before focusing on Godfrey. The burning crimson ambers fall between you and what stands between the title of Elden Lord. You and Blaidd charge forward at slash at Godfrey. Godfrey swipes Blaidd's greatsword out of the way and punches Blaidd in the gut before kicking him back. You slash down at Godfrey and make contact before he grips onto your sword and head butts you. You fight through the pain and slice through Godfrey's hand leaving a deep wound. Godfrey roars and closes his fists, he lifts a leg into the air along with his arms before slamming himself into the ground. A large portion of the arena begins to light up, the same light that Godfrey used to knock Blaidd up.

"Y/N! RUN!" Blaidd grabs your hand and rushes out of the area as quickly as possible.

Godfrey roars as he lifts his arms up followed by a large explosion. Dust is kicked into the air and makes it near impossible to see where Godfrey is. The only thing that can faintly be seen is the large tree that is on fire in the background. You grip onto your sword as your heart beats out of your chest, you look around for any sign of life. A huge gush of wind appears as a dark silhouette becomes visible. It lunges at you and swipes you up into the air. Godfrey jumps up and slams you into the ground once more. The slam causes the ash and dust to be blown away, Blaidd sees what's going on and rushes over to you as Godfrey pins you down.

"Tarnished warrior, thy rest is well deserved..." Godfrey grips onto your neck and digs his fingers into it.

You grip onto his hand and struggle underneath his weight as you try your best to breath. Godfrey's grip intensifies deeply, your hand slowly grows weaker and weaker. Godfrey notices this and smiles.

Blaidd swiftly kicks Godfrey in the side of the head causing his grip to loosen immediately. As Godfrey rolls to the side, you cough aggressively and hold your throat as you stand up. Godfrey lunges forward and pushes you aside, he targets Blaidd with a flurry of aggressive and wild swipes. Blaidd manages to block a few but gets caught up and kicked back. Godfrey turns to you and slowly begins walking towards you.

"Oh Marika... I will hold you in mine arms once more..."

Godfrey lunges forward and swipes at you wildly like he did with Blaidd. You block them all with your shield but get caught off guard by Godfrey's sharp gravel stomp. You stumble backwards and slowly walk away from Godfrey.

"Damnit, we need a way to finish this off quickly..." You talk to yourself and try and think of a solution

You look around at the floor, it's covered in bits of ash from the Erdtree. You watch as Godfrey jumps towards Blaidd and slashes at him, then, you get an idea.

"BLAIDD! KEEP DISTRACTING GODFREY!" You yell out to Blaidd with a smile.

Blaidd nods nervously as Godfrey turns around and runs to you.

"Oh fuck..." You back up and begin to run around the arena, you pick up as much ash and debris you can.

Blaidd rushes towards Godfrey and slams down in front of him. The two of them continue to butt heads with one another as you collect ash in a medium sized pouch. Once filled you rush over to Godfrey and begin to attack him again. Godfrey kicks Blaidd in the chest and quickly turns around to focus on you. You look up at the burning ambers that fall from the sky and slowly back away from Godfrey. He follows at the same pace you back away from. You slowly lift the pouch full of ash into the air and catch an amber with it.

"TAKE THIS!" You yell out as you throw the now burning bag of ash at the feet of Godfrey.

The ash-filled bag explodes leaving a huge cloud of dust into the air. Godfrey coughs before roaring, he lunges forward at you. You lean forward and take a defensive stance with your sword pointed outwards. Everyone's hearts are beating in sync as the cloud of dust covers any sight from those within it. You charge forward as Godfrey lunges forward, soon enough, your sword can be seen from the other side of Godfrey's neck.

The cloud of dust slowly settles as Godfrey looks down at you in astonishment, Blaidd gasps as he sees the sight. Godfrey slowly falls to his knees with a small smile and a chuckle.

"B-Brave Tarnished... Thy strength befits a crown..."

You rip the sword out from his neck, a large wave of blood is sent gushing out of his neck as Godfrey falls over to the ground. A large flash of light appears before he disappears into a white mist.

The mist settles as the fog gates clear, you stare at Blaidd panting as the fire from the Erdtree crackles intensely. You slowly approach him, and he slowly approaches you. He leans down and wraps his arms around you and gives you a tight warm embrace.

"Thank you... So much Blaidd..." You bury yourself into his warm neck and whisper gently.

Blaidd holds the back of your head and gives your cheek a small peck, "We're almost there, no matter what happens Y/N, I'll always love you..."

"I'll always love you too, Blaidd..."

You slowly break the embrace and stare beyond the Elden Throne. Blaidd looks into the entrance of the Erdtree, it glows an intense golden color, beckoning you forward. With Godfrey felled, there's only one more thing to do.

Stand before the Elden Ring, become the Elden Lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 10 92
just a story I'm making for fun no art or images are mine and I do not own skyrim (obviously) i only own the main characters as they are characters i...
12.6K 187 2
"Arise now, ye Tarnished. Ye dead, who yet live. The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all!" It was a simple, yet grand purpose to those given a s...
152 2 10
Set in the war-torn world known as the Lands Between, this novel is based on the award-winning video game where the player is tasked with repairing t...
Fallen Star By gogo

Science Fiction

18.8K 362 15
This is my take on those stories that have only one human male on a planet full of anthros. You know the ones, where a nuke, virus, or/and war that d...