Under Pressure (A Volturi Lov...

By its_a_shortiee

Have you ever wonder what happens after the Volturi leave in Breaking Dawn? Do Renesmee and Jacob marry? What... More

Under Pressure- Prologue (A Volturi Love Story)
Welcome To My Life- Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Author's Note!!
Chapter 10 :) (double digits baby!!)
Author's Note!!
** Another A/N- Super Important!! **
**SERIOUS A/N**
A/N- Sorry!

Chapter 8

861 22 5
By its_a_shortiee

I was jolted awake by yet another nightmare that involved Tyler and everything that had already happened including the robbery and shooting that took Leia's life. Thankfully I didn't scream during my nightmare but when I touched my face I had tears flowing like a waterfall. I grabbed my phone and saw it was only 4 in the morning so I walked over to Karson's room because he was the only person who knew how to comfort me with these nightmares. I walked to his bedside and poked him a few times until he looked at me. 

"Is it 7 already?" he groaned.

"No. It's only 4, but c-can I s-stay in here for the r-rest of the night?" I choked out.

"Did you have another nightmare Ky?" he whispered. I nodded my head and started to cry a bit but not very loudly. Karson moved over and I climbed in and laid down next to him. He rubbed my back and pulled me close to calm me down. As quickly as I woke up I had fallen back asleep in my big brother's arms. A couple hours later we were woken up by Uncle Jasper and Aunt Alice.

"Come on. Get up you two! You need to get ready for the parade!" Aunt Alice chirped. I groaned and Karson just cuddled me in tighter obviously thinking I must've been a pillow.

"Don't make me dump water on you two!" Uncle Jasper loudly exasperated.

"You wouldn't!" Karson and I both exclaimed while sitting up at the same time.

"Twins." Uncle Jasper muttered. I rolled my eyes and stood up to walk back to my room to get ready. When I was to the door Karson stopped me.

"Same outfits as yesterday right?" he asked.

"Yep but plus the sash and crown thing," I said. He nodded and I went to shower and get ready. When I was done getting ready I walked downstairs to find Aunt Alice so she could help put my hair ribbon in plus fix the tiara I had to wear. Once I found her she quickly tied up my hair and I trudged into the kitchen not fully awake yet. I had almost fallen asleep at the table but someone took it upon themselves to wave a piece of bacon in front of my nose. I immediately sat up and saw Karson with the bacon strip in his hand and laughing his butt off at my want for food. I glared and slapped him in the back of the head before snatching the bacon from his hand.

"Ow! Why Ky?" Karson whined.

"Don't mess with me when it comes to my bacon or my poptarts. You should know by now," I stated.  He threw his hands up in defeat and sat down next to me trying to salvage as much food as he could. We were brought out of our state of eating when my mom came in the kitchen and cleared her throat. We both looked up and saw a camera in her hand. I booked it as fast as I could to my room and locked myself in the bathroom to brush my teeth and apply just a touch of lip gloss. When I came out I walked back downstairs to see Karson being held by Uncle Emmett and Uncle Jasper. I laughed and turned to walk out the back door but was stopped by a smirking Alec. 

"You going to let me through right?" I sweetly asked while giving him my best puppy dog face.

"As cute as that face is, no," Alec stated. I huffed and walked back to where my brother was being restrained and stood next to him so mom could take her pictures. After about the millionth picture she finally let us go and we left for the parade. After the float for the Homecoming "Royalty" finished the parade I jumped on Karson's back and held on as he ran back to meet the dance and football teams. When the whole parade was over I raced back home and was tackled by a small pixie aka Aunt Alice who dragged me so her and Aunt Rosalie could pamper and get me ready for the dance. I sighed knowing they were going to take most of the afternoon to get me ready. After my hair and nails were done, they put a light application of make-up on and pinned my tiara on so it wouldn't fall off. They then sent me to put on my dress which was just a simple but cute black dress. I slipped on my low top black nikes and some simple jewelry and walked out of my room. As I was walking to the stairs I was stopped by a furious Aunt Alice.

" KYLA NICOLE! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???" she shrieked.

"My dress for the dance," I answered in a smart-alec tone knowing that wasn't what she was referring to.

"I meant your shoes Kyla. You can't wear sneakers to a dance!" she exclaimed.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"It's just not acceptable Kyla. Now go back upstairs and put on your black heels that go with your dress," she ordered.

"But," I tried to reason before she cut my sentence off.

"No. Now go upstairs and put on your shoes. We still need to do pictures,"she stated. I grumbled under my breath a few colorful words and trudged back to my room. After slipping my heels on, I made my way downstairs where I saw Karson, Jane and Alec all waiting. 

"Finally! What took you so long?" Karson exclaimed.

"Aunt Alice made me change my shoes," I pouted.

"Really? What did you have on?" Jane asked.

"Just a pair of Nike low-tops,"I said. 

"Of course. Only you would wear sneakers with a dress," Karson chuckled.

"Not true. I did the same thing," Grandma Bella said coming to my defense.

"See. Grandma is the only normal one. Besides wearing heels is just like asking for a sprained ankle," I stated. We took a bunch of pictures before heading out. Karson drove with Jane in the passenger seat leaving Alec and I to sit in the back. When I got in the car I leaned into Alec as he put his arms around me. Finally reaching the school, we got out and linked arms. Karson with Jane and of course Alec with me. Walking into the gym I saw that the dance was in full swing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tyler dancing with some chick who looked like the Crayola crayon factory exploded on her face and she was dropped in a bunch of doritos. After awhile I walked out to use the restroom. Not thinking about it I walked out by myself without Jane or anyone else with me. Boy what a mistake that was. When I was about to reach the bathroom I was shoved and held against the lockers.

"Well look who we have here. Thought you could avoid me forever, didn't you?" Tyler harshly whispered with the smell of alcohol lingering on his breath. I quickly shook my head no and tried my best to stay quiet and not cause a commotion. I tried pushing him away but that only made him madder and he swung hitting me in the face and making me fall to the ground. When I was trying to get back up he shoved me over making me hit a display case and falling back to the ground. He smirked and walked back to the gym leaving me there on the ground clearly with a broken hand from smacking the display case and a bruised body from all the shoving and punching he did. I sat there crying when I heard a gasp. I looked up to see Jane standing over me.

"Get Karson. I need to go home," I cried out. She nodded and ran off returning a few minutes later with both my brother and Alec.

"Oh my, Ky!" Karson exclaimed once he saw me. Alec picked me up and cradled me to his chest while I was still in tears. We managed to sneak out of the school without being noticed. Once to the car Karson quickly drove home as Alec and Jane both tried to comfort me. When we reached home Karson ran inside with Jane and Alec while I stayed in the car. When they returned, I saw that they had Aunt Rosalie and Great-Grandpa Carlisle with them. Aunt Rosalie looked at me with sadness apparent amongst her face and Great-Grandpa Carlisle looked at me with concern. I was lifted and carried by Alec through the front door and past the living room where everybody looked at me with sadness making it clear that Karson told them that I was attacked. When we got up to Great- Grandpa's home office he resat my bones in my hand and wrapped it up in a neon green cast. He also had to wrap my ribs since I had two cracked ribs and the rest were bruised. I was carried to my room and given medication to help me with the pain. For the rest of the night I secluded myself in my room and listened to music before slowly drifting off to sleep.

** A/N- First off as always, Thank You for reading! I am dedicating this chapter to berryboo74903/marmar74903 (same person) for encouraging me to continue the story. Thanks for all the comments, votes, and reads I've been getting. I honestly didn't think anyone would notice this story but you've all proved me wrong and I couldn't be any more grateful! So vote,comment, and follow for more of the story, Feedback/Constructive Criticism is always welcomed and if you have any ideas I would be more than happy to see them (credit is always given) :) So continue reading and be on the lookout for a new story that I should be starting soon.

** PICTURE OF KYLA'S DRESS AND HEELS TO THE SIDE ------------->

** SONG OF THE CHAPTER- Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin because Kyla thinks of Tyler as the Spawn of the Devil and it refers to her encounter with him. The fact that it was at the dance just was coincidental.

Until next time- Adrienne aka its_a_shortiee

P.S. Happy Easter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.1K 23
****Book 4**** A Carlisle Cullen Fanfic~~ \ I Don't Own Anything Expect For My Characters and Sorta My Plots.... Stephenie Meyers Wrote Twilight And...
4.1K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...
4.4M 24.5K 76
My interpretation of what COULD happen after breaking dawn, I own nothing, Stephenie Meyer owns it all, Any Comments or suggestions gratefully recie...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...