MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA😊😊

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:03
EPISODE:04
EPISODE:05
EP:06
EP:07
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:08
EP:09
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:20
EP:21

EP:19

211 7 0
By YOOMINERS

Next day:

Everyone were standing in hotel hall...actually principle came to announce the name of person who asked that boy to drug y/n...jiminie and Tae were standing beside y/n who was sitting on chair due to weakness...fav5 and taemin/n woke up and got ready before coming to hall...

(So students as you all got to know someone drugged y/n from medical facility...and we also caught the boy who put drug in her drink which happens to be a waiter in hotel...so please stay calm and let us handle it)Murmurs started to come from crowd of students...the waiter who put drug was dragged Infront of everyone and he had few wounds of punches from yoongi and namjoon...fav5 were standing beside stage....

(Tell us who told you to put drug in y/n drink)Mr.edward asked in warning tone making waiter nodd and answer(it was a boy from medical facility,someone named

jung-woo)

As soon as waiter answered, everyone looked at that jung-woo named persona Nd before they could say...waiter dropped another bomb which made someone blood boil....

(That drug was for someone named jiminie singhania but her friend drank it before she could...)

Jiminie who became shocked after hearing the truth looked at jung-woo for a answer like others but yoongi beat them to it as he punched jung-woo in face....he continued to punch him untill his friends dragged him out of it....(Mr.min ,leave him... university faculity is here to handle it...)yoongi who was holded by his friends nodded with blood-shot eyes...

(Explain yourself Mr.jung-woo)Ordered principal as jung-woo was kneeled beside that waiter....jung-woo looked at crowd and then at jiminie who was looking at him with why look.... jung-woo sighed and answered(i love jiminie since first semester...I asked her once to which she rejected and asked me to move on but I couldn't....so I stalked her and one day when i got chance i attacked on  her in library...but yoongi had protected her that time ...so yesterday I thought that I'll have her by myself by drugging her strong Flibanserin...but my plan got failed as y/n changed her drink with jiminie who was out that time)
Hall went silent as jung-woo accepted his crime but before university faculity could say anything yoongi yelled(how dare you?)hearing yoongi's growl everyone looked at him...jiminie had teary eyes but still she looked at namjoon who nodded and stronged his hold on yoongi followed by jungkook...yoongi who had blood shot eyes looked at namjoon angrily who eyed him to look at jiminie...yoongi turned his face and his eyes made contact with jiminie who had teary eyes...

jiminie mouthed him(calm down)to which yoongi nodded and closed his eyes before opening them ....

After half-hour:

Fav5 along with taemin/n were in boys room as principal announced for jung-woo was kicked out of university but still he has to get punishment and pay 15k won as a punishment....jung-woo was sent back to his house along with one teacher who will do other formalities....yoongi who was angry took cold shower and sat beside jiminie who was normal from outside but upset from inside....she was thankful that noone will try to gwak her...Tae/n were cuddling eachother as y/n was still weak ....j-hope thanked jiminie that cuz of her,y/n was protected from strong drug..namjin were sitting beside eachother and hopekook were laying on other end facing eachother...

Jiminie who was silent suddenly felt uncomfortable and then only she realised with her eyes widen(i didn't changed in morning)....jiminie immediately looked at Tae as if Tae felt her soulmate comfortableness looked at her..(now is soulmate duo eyes talk).(What happend?)Tae asked...(We need to go to girls room)jiminie said with pleading eyes..(why?)Tae asked...(I didn't changed and yk)Tae eyes widened and she shouted(what?)making everyone come out their silent zone...jiminie eyed her making her laugh awkwardly as she saw everyone looking at her...(What happened Tae?)Jin asked making tae make up a excuse(unnie...I forgot to brush in morning and I need to do it now...my brush is in room... jiminie please come with me)Tae answered leaving no room for question...jiminie who grabbed jacket from Tae walked away from their after nodding...(What happened to soulmate duo?)y/n asked as hope cuddled her...(No idea...they are crazy...)jk said making everyone chuckle....

Otherside:

(Jiminie...how could you be so careless)Tae asked making jiminie look at her with teary eyes..(I forgot in that drug matter...I'm sorry)tae felt bad as she knows jiminie becomes sensitive during periods...(Okay...calm down...I'm sorry ..I didn't mean to shout but still I'm sorry)jiminie immediately mumbled(it's okay)in cute voice making tae coo at her ....(Jiminie ...now listen to me ...you go and get shower .... I'll bring sanitary pads till then)Tae instructed making jiminie nodd and walk to bathroom...
Tae took her wallet and wore her jacket and walked towards door but before she could open it...someone knocked on it...Tae opened door and saw yoongi standing with shopper in his hand...(Hyung...what happened?)Tae asked after opening door making yoongi walk-in..(where is jiminie?)yoongi asked making tae point towards bathroom...yoongi nodded and gave shopper to tae(what is it?)Tae asked and opened shopper only to get shocked and look at yoongi...(Hyung)yoongi skratched his neck and said (actually...I know jiminie period date...I know it's creepy but I'm here fiance I like to help her and here it is...give it to jiminie...and I'll bring something to help her...till then stay with her)yoongi said and walked out...Tae looked at jimin way yoongi left and awed(I need to make jk like yoongi hyung...so caring)....

15 minutes later:

Jiminie came out fresh and smiley..
(Thankyou Tae)jiminie said side-hugging her...Tae looked at her abd said(jiminie...say thankyou to yoongi hyung...he is the one who bought sanitary pads for you...)jiminie looked at tae shocked before smiling....(He really meant it...)jiminie thought in mind ....before Tae could ask reason of smile...someone knowled door...(You sit... I'll open the door)Tae said making jiminie nodd...after a minute,yoongi entered with large shopper this time and looked at jiminie...(Yoonie,you here and where is Tae?)jiminie asked as she sat correctly on bed...(I'm here cuz I need to make sure my fiance is fit-n-fine and about tae ,I asked her to go to others)yoongi said as he kept the water for heating...(How are you feeling now?)yoongi asked while sitting beside jiminie and holding her hand...jiminie smiled(I'm feeling good and thankyou for sanitary pads)...yoongi smiled as he nodded(it's my luck that I was able to help you)....

Yoongi mixed a powder in warm water and filled hot-bag with water before sitting beside jiminie...(Here,drink it up and then lay down so I will place hot-bag on your lower abdomen to help you from cramps)...jiminie nodded and drank drink and then layed down and let yoongi place hot-bag as yoongi knew her to well even after she covered her pain with a smile...(Thankyou for everything and also thankyou for remembering my periods date)jiminie said and placed a peak on yoongi's cheek who smiled happily...

(Well, jiminie....you are also looking good in these baggy clothes)Yoongi complimented jiminie making her blush but say(actually,I wanted to try new styles as well...that's why...hope you don't mind)...

yoongi shaked his head as he layed beside jiminie and said(I already told you i am not a strict fiance neither I'll be strict husband so wear what makes you comfortable...okay)jiminie nodded and cuddled yoongi who cuddled her back patting her back so she could rest...

Otherside:

Tae who had entered was questioned of yoonmin whereabouts...(They are resting as jiminie is having headache)Tae answered making everyone nodd and rest as well....

Two days skip:

Two days went in flow as all students performed well and today at end were results...yoongi got jealous many times in between but somehow managed as he knew jiminie is his...fav5 and tae/n were enjoying jealously war whenever javin tried to come closer to jiminie....
Rehina tried many times to go near yoongi but every time he rejected her...

(So students as you all know all students performed good but only two teams were able to win...yes!two teams I.e:yoongi's team and barin team...so these both teams will get free barbeque as next semester starts...now everyone pack your bags...we are going to leave as soon as possible)Students got sad at last statement but they all also knew that they all have to go....jiminie took stomachache medicine as she cried early morning due to pain making yoongi almost crazy...

Little bit flashback:
Fav5 and taemin/n were in girls room as they all had to pack...boys already packed and girls were remaining...Jin/n packed immediately while jiminie and Tae were packing suddenly Tae heard hiccuping,she turned towards source and her eyes widened as she saw her best-friend having red cheeks with tears rolling down...(Jiminie .. what happend?why are you crying)Tae yelled making everyone flinch even jiminie too...yoongi who heard crying only looked at his fiance and ran towards her picking her up and placing her on bed in sitting position...(Who dare to make you cry...someone said something....huh!tell me)yoongi roared making jiminie cry more while Tae face-palmed at Yoongi's reaction as he literally sticks to jiminie all time who will dare to say anything to her...jiminie shaked her head when yoongi asked question...(Then?)said Jin sitting beside her...(I..I'm having stomachache...it's paining badly)jiminie said in btw her crying hiccups...yoongi felt guilty for roaring at her when he knew she will be sensitive in her periods...(I'm sorry baby mochi.... please calm down...don't cry) yoongi hugged jiminie and continued to pacify her till he heard only sniffs...

(Choco)jimin Whispered in yoongi's ears while yoongi chuckled and took chocolates from fridge and giving few to jiminie who smiled sweetly and started having Chocolates...

(Wow,so many chocolates...I also want few)Y/n yelled and walked towards yoongi for chocolate...yoongi was about to give her few when jiminie whinned like child(no...they are Minnie's...no sharing)...yoongi smiled and gave few chocolates to taejin/n which made jiminie pout...(Baby mochi... remember ma told us sharing is caring...I gave them only few while see how many are left for you...)jiminie looked at tower of chocolates left for her...

she nodded and said (sorry)to taejin/n cutely making all of them nodd and say(it's okay)....hopekookjoon smiled at everything happening....yoongi then helped jiminie to pack while tae fed her medicine asking hearing tantrums
Flashback end:

All students stood near cars and coach(big van)...taemin/n and fav5 sat in car and followed university van...

(For everyone answer that prof:nat didn't do anything to jiminie is cuz he was little scared of jiminie self-defence...so will he come back or not?no one knows)

Did you all liked this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 922 23
Do you guys wanna join me for a beautiful rollercoaster ride...? Come join me to witness the journey from engagement to marriage between Kim Taehyun...
14.3K 665 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...
287K 8.7K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
58.4K 3.7K 33
Jungkook and Seokjin were high school classmates. Seokjin is a cold and rude student who doesn't like to be friend with others meanwhile Jungkook wan...