EP:09

Hello yoonminers..I hope you all are fine and yes!increase the vote number after reading it all along😐hehehe.. kidding... continue supporting😌

Dinner table:
Yoonmin sat beside e/o while other couple sat beside e/o...jiminie fed yoongi like childhood making min couple smile and yoongi cross 9 clouds... everyone cooed at them except one (for now or maybe not)...everyone ate dinner and others left except yoonmin..jeonkook took his car from garage..
Continue:
Third person pov:
Jiminie sat beside min jina and side hugged her(i missed you mamma)hearing jiminie cute and pouty words..min jina smiled and said"I missed my baby too"and peaked her head...jiyoon and yoongi smiled at them but suddenly (you didn't missed your papa,jiminie...I'm sad)jiyoon said making jiminie run towards him and hug him while mumbling(sorry papa..jiminie didn't mean to ignore you)hearing this jiyoon smiled but still sat like he is sad making jiminie pout..."old man ,stop acting..you are making my baby mochi sad"yoongi said with cold face making jiyoon glare at him and say(you are old man,you brat...and jiminie,papa isn't angry on you so smile)seeing jiyoon smile,jiminie too nodded and showed her eye smile..making min mother-son duo too smile...

Ring ring.......
Min family along with future min jiminie heard min jiyoon phone going on-call...jiyoon smiled and picked up the call,min jina understood who was on phone so she smiled while yoonmin looked at e/o confuse...(it's from Pakistan) these words were enough for yoonmin to understand who is on-call..(how are you all doing?)jiminie heard his father sammer voice which made her giggle...(is jiminie with you,jiyoon)sammer asked his bestfriend after he heard his daughter giggles..(yes,my daughter is chilling with her in-law's and you are disturbing us)jiyoon said in serious tone which sammer knew is fake..he chuckled and said(everything is going a/c to plan and enjoy)saying this sammer cut the call while jina understood what sammer meant...yoonmin shrugged as they thought it's elder talks...(jiminie baby go and frehnup... then we will spend our night today at garden)hearing jina ,jiminie immediately nodded as she already lived in min mansion many days in her semester break...she went towards her room In mansion and took out her night dress which will be more comfortable...
Let me give you min mansion tour(if pics got uploaded) 😜:

jiminie room in min mansion😌

Jiminie's pov:
I changed my clothes and sat down on bed while reading Anatomy book(medical student=bookworm)...I studied for half hour and then walked out of room ..I walked straight to back garden...how much I love it,only I know☺️...it's calm in here mostly in morning and night...I sat down beside mamma while she pet my head ...then I saw papa coming,as soon as he came near me..I bent down and touched his feet for blessing but like always,he stopped me before I touch papa feet...he smiled and patted my head while hugging me(why you always bend to touch my feet, how many times should I restrict you)again he started scolding me,i looked down and pouted.. before he could say more,I boldly told papa that(after yoon and my marriage,I have to touch your feet...so why not now)i pouted and placed my hands on my waist..papa looked at he coldly(shit.. shouldn't have been much)...(p..papa) papa looked at me and opened his mouth to say something...we heard(jiminie is saying right,dad)we all looked towards Voice owner and saw yoon standing leaning on pillar...he walked towards us with cold look like papa...oh lord...except me and mamma,all mins are coldy...we'll,saying of cold look and his owner... yoon is looking cool in night suit...ahh.. I'm becoming shameless...I looked at yoon who was standing beside me...he placed his arms around my shoulder and said(let her touch your feet dad...but once In a while,like once in week and twice in month..how is it??)papa immediately nodded at yoon idea while both dad-duo looked at me like I agree or not...I looked at mamma and she also had same expression...I sighed and nodded ...yoon and dad hugged me making mom whine so I opened my arms and let her in the hug of mins...I smiled happily...