EP:12

Hello yoonminers!how are you all doing??let's start w/o delay then😉

GENERAL PERSON POV:
(Night 10:00pm)....yoongi parked his car near min mansion and came out of car...he looked around and saw few guards guarding the door...he then walked towards jiminie side and opened her door w/o making much noise and picked her up in bridle style.

yoongi entered min mansion and saw min jina and min jiyoon sitting while cuddling e/o ...he sighed when min jina stood up in panic seeing her daughter like that...yoongi looked at min jiyoon who understood what his son is indicating and nodded while calling someone on phone...while in mean time yoongi placed jiminie on his bed after entering the room along with min jina.."mom..change baby mochi clothes till he comes"jina nodded while yoongi went towards hall where his father is ...(he is coming)jiyoon said seeing his son...yoongi nodded and sat beside min jiyoon in silence...

Other hand:
Min jina changed jiminie clothes and applied antiseptic as yoongi directed...
she called his son and husband after she done her work..yoongi along with jiyoon and he entered the room and stood beside min jina while yoongi beside jiminie...he walked closer to jiminie and sat beside her examining her... yoongi was holding jiminie hand while time...after he examined her,he looked at min's and said(she is just traumatized and scared after the incident happened...just let her rest and give her comfort and care she needs and feed her something healthy,she hasn't eaten anything i think)hearing he..min jina went towards kitchen while yoongi sat beside jiminie holding her hand in his and caressing her head...he sighed and bent down peaking her forehead..min jiyoon smiled at his son who was few minutes ago worried and now relaxed...(thankyou for coming at this night gray)jiyoon said making gray smile and say"uncle...I'm not some stranger that you are thanking me... I'm your son too,you know ..and I'm happy that yoongi is having someone whom he loves"gray said with smile while looking at his cousin-brother making jiyoon smile too... jiyoon took gray with him and insisted him to stay a night in min mansion to which gray complied as he had to go to hospital...jiyoon nodded and sat beside his wife after she sent food for jiminie by maids hand to yoongi's room..(our son has grown up so much jiyoon...you saw his expressions when he checked jiminie ,it looked like jiminie is going to leave him and his expressions when gray injected jiminie for fever lowarnce.like he is  the one getting injected) jiyoon nodded at his wife words(what happened to jiminie??)jina asked making jiyoon sigh and say out everything (yoongi already told him and gray as gray asked before examining jiminie)...(i hope jiminie doesn't get traumatized like childhood)jina said making jiyoon nodd with a sigh...

Yoongi's room(yoonmin scene):
Yoongi was sitting behind jiminie back hugging her while jiminie had her head rested on yoongi's chest with her eyes close...
Flashback:
Jiminie woke up and saw no-one in room..at first she panicked but then remembered what happened making her eyes teary(will yoon abundant me...am I impure again?is he also going to make me taking holy bath in Ganga...is same scene from 5 years back going to repeat) jiminie was in her thoughts when she heard door opening...she looked up and saw yoongi coming after taking night shower...

yoongi also saw jiminie and ran towards her (hey baby mochi...is it paining somewhere...why are you crying?)jiminie now realised that she was crying...she wiped her tears and nodded her head as no...yoongi sighed and peaked her forehead

"I'm never leaving your side bub..I'm not going to Abundant you and mostly you ard my purest angle sent from heaven .. ONLY FOR ME"yoongi cleared jiminie every insecurity making jiminie smile with teary eyes..(pinkey promise)jiminie asked while pulling her pinkey out of her fist making yoongi chuckle at her fiance baby hands...he joined their pinky with smile"pinkey promise"...."now eat this,it will give you energy"yoongi picked the bowl from side table and scooped one spoon of soup and blew it ...jiminie had it w/o any tantrums as she was hungry...yoongi feed her with his own hands and jiminie had whole bowl...yoongi then handled her medicines and jiminie took it..."do you want to take a shower before sleeping"yoongi asked making jiminie nodd...(can i wear your clothes please)jiminie asked making yoongi nodd and give him the shortest size of all his clothes...jiminie then went to shower....

Jiminie side:
Jiminie stood under shower after turning it on...she stood under it and then looked at mirror Infront of her...she looked at her clothed body...(I'm thankful to God that he didn't marked any part of my body except her wrist...the incident from 5 years will never let me live...why this all happens to me?I didn't do anything to anyone.. then why??)jiminie tears began to pool and swim away from her eyes and she let them... after all she needs to take it out

.

10 minutes later:
Jiminie came out of bathroom and saw yoongi talking to someone on phone... she sat on bed and got lost in her thoughts...yoongi who entered inside room after ending the car saw her sitting with wet hairs..he took towel from railing and walked towards her...he dried her hairs with towel while she just hugged his waist snuggling into him...yoongi patted her hairs after drying her hairs..."sleep now,okay...I'm here only...I will be there on couch..hm"yoongi said and kissing her forehead and moved to walk towards couch but jiminie stopped him(stay beside me...you said you won't leave me....sleep beside me like childhood,only for today yoon)jiminie said whatever came into her mind making yoongi shock for a moment but then he remembered his jiminie habit of sprouting everything in her mind whenever she is scared as she needs someone beside her to hold her and to
Comfort her...yoongi nodded and sat behind her hugging her...
FLASHBACK END:

Yoongi made jiminie lay after she fall asleep...yoongi then walked towards couch and layed there with eyes still on sleeping figure...yoongi knew jiminie cried but choose to avoid it...yoongi then dozed off staring at his whole world...yoongi didn't wanted to make jiminie feel awkward in morning so he slept alone ....jiminie to slept snuggling into her yoon scent...

What do you all think happened 5 years back?
And yes!pics aren't uploading again😔