🥢𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐭�...

By Agreatpalak

"You are my possession, not as an object, but as the person who holds the key to my heart." Yoongi A young an... More

🥢1🥢
🥢 2🥢
🥢3🥢
🥢4🥢
🥢5🥢
🥢6🥢
🥢7🥢
🥢8🥢
🥢9🥢
🥢10🥢
🥢12🥢
🥢13🥢

🥢11🥢

66 10 8
By Agreatpalak

Waiting at airport... Yoongi continuesly tapping his feet while waiting for someone... He seems to be in a hurry and why not he just dropped Yn at school and He can't find peace of mind without seeing her.... Impatient Yoongi annoyedly glanced at his watch " Where the fuck is she "

Just as Yoongi said he heard someone's shouting " Yoongi Oppa" Turning around surprised finally Yoongi saw her... His step sister, Min Jihyu ... She was carrying the luggage in one hand and was waving it with the other hand, excitedly... Yoongi smiled at her a little which is not visible and approached her...

As he came Jihyu threw herself on his arms making Yoongi to catch her - he hugged her back... Her luggage fall from her hand but she didn't care... " I missed you Oppa" Jihyu said as she broke the hug...

Yoongi looked at her with his same blank face and caressed her head affectionately "I also miss you Jihyu -ah... Let's go everyone must be waiting for you "
Jihyu nodded her head as Yoongi took her luggage and both proceeds towards Yoongi's car...

So, let me introduce to her...
Min Jihyu(23 years), step - sister of Yoongi and Jisso... Jihyu is a daughter of Yoongi's father's secretary, the most loyal men of his father ... But after his death Jihyu left alone and no one is there for her as her mom is also dead while giving birth to her so Mr. Min adopted her... Yoongi was the first one who is very happy to have a little sister... He cherished her with his full love though every one loved her in his house but Yoongi is the one whom she is close... It's been 15 years since Yoongi knows her but he always considers her as his sister but things are different with Jihyu because this girl is in love with him ... But what she didn't know that this love of her is one - sided only.... She doesn't know that this man has already given his heart to some one...

Both of them sat inside the car as Yoongi started the car... In whole ride Jihyu was the only one who seems to talk whereas Yoongi was keep quite like he is in deep thoughts which didn't go unnoticed by Jihyu... But Jihyu didn't mind it knowing how calm and cold personality contains Yoongi...

Soon they reach at their destination, that is Yoongi's parents mansion... Jihyu grins and exitedly ran inside followed by Yoongi who is lazily following her... As they entered , the first thing that Jihyu saw was Mr. And Mrs. Min... They saw her and Mrs. Min exclaimed happily
" Oh Jihyu you came dear"

Jihyu hugged Mrs. Min as she hugged her back... " Mom I miss you " Mrs. Min smiled and patted her back " I also missed you dear "

" Seems like you forgot about me " Jihyu heard a manly deep voice causing her to break the hug as she saw Mr. Min was standing with a soft smile... She also smiled and came towards him, hugging him... " How can I forget you dad...I missed you " Mr. Min chuckled softly...

" Well, it's been 4 years since you left... Too long time " Jihyu just hummed as she broke the hug... " Where is unni? " Jihyu asked curiously when she didn't find Jisso... " She have some work at Office... Let's sit and talk " Jihyu nodded and they sat on the Sofa's...

While all of them were talking Yoongi's noticed something, more preciously someone who is non other than Yoongi... His seems a little bit dazed - his face clearly showing that he is not listening to listening to them but only his father is able to see it because as always Yoongi had a blank look on his face...

𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙋𝙊𝙑

What might she be doing?

That's the only question lingering on my mind... My mind is full of her thoughts... And this is not just now; it's from the time I met her till now... That little thief took my peace along with my heart...

Will she be okay there? She doesn't like socialising much...What if there are people harassing her there?

I nearly gasp at that thought... This thought has been coming to my mind since the beginning and it keeps bothering me a lot... My little one is not the kind of person who would commit violence against people. She is too innocent for all that and that makes me worry about her ...

She has suffered a lot since childhood; she never got a chance to fight for herself...
My mind is just filled with her thoughts...Looks like I have to do something to keep my eye on her and make sure no one will touch her because I will rip them apart if they dare to do anything with her...

" YOONGI OPPA " I came out of my thoughts when I heard Jihyu shouted my name... I looked at her questioning look on my face... " Oppa where are you lost?? Dad was calling you before"I just blinked and nodded my head with a poker face ... " What is it dad?? " I questioned him...

" Nothing ... You seem to be lost , like to share what is going on inside your mind " My dad asked but I don't wanna tell him, not now because I am well acquainted with my family; especially my dad... " Nothing dad! I am fine... Just a little bit hurry "

My dad narrowed his eyes in suspicion but said nothing " Ok dad I am leaving... I have some urgent work " Yoongi said and got up from his place... " Oppa Can you spend this week here?" Jihyu asked me as my eyes widened in shock...

No I can' ;If I did then she would be left alone.

" NO " I quickly denied her offer making her surprise and later disappointment... But what can I do huh??? Jihyu Your Oppa is madly in love so please forgive me... " Why Oppa" She asked sadly making me little bit feel bad yet I can't leave my Yn alone... " I told you Jihyu, I am busy... You can stay in my mansion if you want" I said this as Jihyu nodded her head sadly... This was the first time I denied her...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

On the other hand Yn was walking in the corridor while humming the song... She has some books in her hands as the corridor is Empty -There is no one there except her ... Just then, the sound of loud screaming came to her ears making her flinch...

That scream was very painful and was a boy's scream....She looked around and then her sight fell on a classroom from where she heard a clearly... Curiosity strikes her mind as to what was going on there despite the fact that she felt extremely scared after hearing the scream...

After swallowing the saliva in her throat, she walked slowly towards that room on tiptoe... The door to this classroom was closed and she didn't have the courage to open it knowing what was going on in there, so instead she tried to peek through the window... And the scene she saw before her eyes left her terrified...

She saw Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy of the school, brutally beating up a boy. The boy's face was very sore, blood was flowing from his mouth - he nearly lost consciousness but Jungkook didn't care, he was busy punching him....

He didn't let go until he was finally satisfied with beating him...Jungkook really looked like the personification of the devil...His hair was disheveled, sweat was dripping down his face, he was breathing heavily from constantly using physical force...Yn was terrified by this scene; her face had lost all its color, her heart was pounding with fear...

People know that Yn hates violence, but they do not know that her fear is greater than her hatred... And this was inevitable to happen because the way she had been beaten like an animal all his life , she was almost near to death; but death was not in her fate to come so soon because she always gets saved from it anyhow ...

She was so scared that the books slipped from her hands...This made Jungkook look at her and her pale face turned even paler...In worry, she immediately looked ahead and was met with sharp eyes...

She quickly bent down and picked up the books and ran away without thinking twice... But what she didn't know was that Jungkook knew about her presence there from the beginning...

Yn rushed into her classroom; it was a good thing no one was there. She paused for a while to compose herself as she gulped the lump of her throat ,anxiously... After calming down, she moved forward at her seat...

Then her eyes fell on a red rose and kept on her seat...She knitted her eyebrows in confusion and took the rose ... She looked at the seats around him in the hope that it might belong to someone else or might have come near him by mistake, but she did not find any sign that it belonged to someone else...Then her eyes fell on a letter kept under her desk ...She picked it up - The color of the page of that note was dark purple in which something was written in Scarlett red color...

( 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 , 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎..
𝙸𝚖 𝚈𝚗)

Yn was more confused this time , who had written this and sent it to her... She first looked at the rose in her hand and then again at the note... Who would have sent it to her and why? When no one in school wanted to talk to her, then who would send her a rose? She was very confused about this... But she brushed it off....She thought that this must be a prank and threw the letter...She did not feel like throwing the rose, so she gently placed it on someone else's desk... But she did not know that Jungkook was watching her move deeply with his expressionless face through the window ...

He took a last glance of her before leaving from there...

On the other hand Yn was about sat on her desk that when the door open... She looked at its direction little surprised who came here 15 mins early... Then she saw her teacher Jin ..She politely bowed her head in front of him. And Jin smiled at her little surprise by her presence and said " Yn you here... Are you here for some work dear " Yn nodded her head in agreement ...

" Oh Ok... Continue " Yn once again bowed and sat on her seat along with Jin who sat on teachers seat... There was silence between them as Yn was busy in reading her book while Jin is also working on some papers ; he stole some glances of Yn on time... Smiling slightly after seeing how adorable she is looking with a pout on her face but she didn't noticed it...
" Omo see her! how cute she is looking " He thought in his mind...

●○●○●○●○

Hey guys sorry for late update... I was little busy so don't mind me... Hope you like this chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 48
" Mind if we join?" " And why should I mind?" _________________________ Seven sins are in need of someone who can fulfill their needs! But what ha...
7K 1.4K 49
❝War over, Her wait was finally over. He came but, In a coffin.❞ Short chapters. ©Namjoonaahhh 2024✓ Graphics by @meha-k Ranking: #4 in vintage out...
255K 6.9K 30
She is sad She is hurt She is dying She is alone She is lonely She is a mess She is judged She is ignored She is suicidal She is stressed She is conf...
15.4K 386 14
MLP FIM Harem X Male OC "Feel the chill of my power... For ice is both my shield and my weapon." Imprisoned in ice for a thousand years, Frostbite, t...