Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
The missing piece of my heart
Roo you are complete child.
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
The Garden of Five Senses
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Thank you for always being there
Instagram
No sorry and thank you in a relationship
Instagram
I love you.
Instagram.
Yay I won
Instagram
Instagram
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

A relationship is always 50/50

25 4 1
By as__writes

*******

"Ruchi comeon get up the make up artist would be here any minute now"Ahana shook Ruchika in order to wake her up.

Aria and Ruchika were sleeping like hog.

"Can't I sleep for ten more mintues"She groaned burying her face in the pillow.

"Who told you both to binge watch Marvel movies till late night and now you want to sleep"Ahana taunted the two but none from the two budged.

"Bhabhi the two aren't waking up at all"Ahana complained to Erica and Avantika who just entered the room.

"Wait a minute"Avantika said and picked the jug and emptied it completely on the two.

"Tsunami"Aria and Ruchika exclaimed as the two of them got up with a jerk.

"No tantrums now Aria quickly get ready and then go to Ishan's room uncle and him are waiting for you and Ruchi quickly go and change into a robe the makeup artist is here"Erica instructed a the two nodded.

The hair and makeup artist started their work as Ruchika sat in front of the dressing table.

"Mam your hair and makeup is done now you just need to get changed"The artist informed after two hours.

"Thank you"Ruchika smiled and thanked them as they left.

"Bhabhis and Ahana,Aria you two go and get ready too"Naira entered the room along with Ruhan all ready.

The four of them left to get ready.

"For the first and last time I am saying this but you are looking really beautiful"Ruhan said making Ruchika chuckle while Naira clicked their pic.

"Ok Ruchi we know you are hungry so we have bought your favourite white sauce pasta for you eat it before you get changed"Naira informed emptying the content in the plate.

"Thank you so much you are the best"Ruchika hugged Naira making her chuckle.

They ate the pasta as Ruhan fed Ruchika.

"Ok now get changed"Naira informed as she nodded while Ruhan left for the venue.

Naira too left after Ruchika got changed to look after some arrangements.

Ruchika took out a photoframe from the drawer it was her parents and she really missed them how much she wish they were present here,a lone tear escaped her eyes as she could imagine how excited they would be for the wedding.

"Ruchi baccha why are you crying"Virat asked entering the room along with Erica.

"Bhaiya I really miss mumma and Papa"She hugged her brother tightly.

"I miss them too Ruchi but I am sure wherever they are they are really happy"Virat replied wipping her tears and kissed her forehead as she nodded smiling.

"My baby is looking really pretty"Erica complimented kissing her cheek and then pinned the dupatta on her forehead while Virat clicked their candid pic.

While here on the other side Ishan was almost ready Rahul and Aakash made him sit on the bed.

Avantika did his aarti and applied tilak on his forehead,Aria made him wear the neckpiece,Prakash tied the pagdi around his head and kissed him forehead and Aarav tied the cloth on his waist.

"Now we will go and check Ruchika"Aarav informed as he and Avantika left for Ruchika's room.

"Wow cupcake you look so beautiful"Aarav exclaimed standing at Ruchika's door.

"Bhaiya"Ruchika chuckled as she hugged Aarav and Avantika and they kissed her cheeks.

"Now you sit here Naira and Athiya would be here with you we will look downstairs for the arrangements"Virat informed as the four left for the venue.

Athiya and Naira soon arrived as the three clicked some pics and soon Riya,Ahana and Aria also arrived and they clicked some more pics of their whole squad.

"Now let's go down the barat is leaving"Aria exclaimed as she left with the four,Aria,Ahana and Riya joining the barat while Athiya and Naira for welcoming them.

The whole beach of the resort was adorned beautifully in the hues of pink and green sunlight illuminating the whole look.

The barat arrived from one side of the resort to the beach dancing along the tunes of the song.

Erica did Ishan's aarti and pulled his nose making him chuckle.

"Come inside"She welcomed as Ishan sat in the mandap and everyone took their seat.

"Vadhu ko bulaiye"The Panditji announced as Erica and Virat left to bring Ruchika.

Ruchika stepped on the aisle holding her Bhaiya and Bhabhi's hand,she saw Ishan standing on the other side and a smile automatically made its way to her lips,he is looking really handsome in the green sherwani.

Ishan saw Ruchika walking towards him in that pink bridal dress as happy tears came in his eyes,a year back he wouldn't have imagined  that this would finally happen.

They both stand facing each other as Ahana handed the garland to Ruchika while Aria handed the garland to Ishan.

"No need to pick  her up"Ishan said kneeling down as Aarav and Virat picked her up.

Aarav and Virat put her down as Ruchika made him wear the garland and he stood up.

"What are you doing"Ishan exclaimed as Ruchika kneeled down.

"Comeon my legs are paining make me wear the garland"She whined as Ishan made her wear the garland with a chuckle.

"A relationship is always 50/50"She whispered to Ishan as she held Ishan's hand and squeezed it while she smile at him.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9.5K 29
Cover credits:- @ImLilMissComplicated . Continues after shivika's arguement in regarding shivaay searching about babies for babli, which is unknown t...
23.6K 1.6K 45
I can't HATE you because of love in my heart but......I can't love you because of PAIN in my heart
4.7K 211 17
Shivaay and anika after clearing every problem with human villans ...................... But when fate become the villain.......
118K 5.8K 49
Naira leaves kartik and goes away from him after their graduation. Five years later destiny brings Kartik and naira together again but now also with...