It's All About Me[CHAENNIE]

Autorstwa i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne is exemplary at home and completely unstable at school. She's inadequate, but that doesn't stop her... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23[M]
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31[M]
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

37

110 16 1
Autorstwa i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Returning, Jennie notices that Eunchae is waiting for her. She's not in the mood to talk about anything right now. She can only hope that Eunchae will be brief and will have time to say everything she wants on the way back.

But the girl doesn't say anything. They walk in silence. Jennie doesn't understand the reason for this silence a bit, and she gets curious.

-You wanted to say something.- She finally says, stopping.

-Well... - Eunchae looks around.- There's not enough time for that. It won't work. Let's talk another time.

-Okay.- Jennie is moving on again. She's not really interested.- What do you at least want to talk about?

-About the rumors about me. It seems like that's why you're like this.- Eunchae tries to track the brown-haired girl's reaction, and, noticing that she is not going to answer, continues.- We could be friends. I know what they think of me. I'm sure we could become friends. I would like to. You're very cool, I know. There shouldn't be any secrets between us, so I wanted to...

-Eunchae.- Jennie interrupts, stopping again. She sighs, looking away, and then, gathering her thoughts, returns her attention to the girl, frowning at her face.- I also really want to be honest and I really don't want to offend you. I treat you well, despite what they say about you. Eunchae, we could hardly be friends. No offense, but that's how I see it. More precisely, I don't see you as my friend.

-I know.- Eunchae answers quickly, smiling.- Oh, come on.- She waves her hand, noticing the bewilderment on Jennie's face.- I like what you say, what you think. I appreciate it. And I know everything, but you're sure we can't, and I'm sure we can. I could follow this Rose with you. You should be wary of her, people like her are harmful.

-Eunchae.- Jennie sighs loudly and walks forward.

-At least listen to me.- Eunchae interrupts her.- Please.

Jennie has to stop again because the girl is frozen behind, waiting for an answer:

-Okay. Let's talk after practice... no, let's talk now. Let's go.

Jennie turns into the depths of the forest to find a place to sit down. It seems to her that it will be more convenient to listen to what Eunhcae is going to say: standing is more difficult to hide the feeling of awkwardness, she does not even know where to put her hands when communicating with Eunchae one-on-one. Her hands are forever folding into a lock. And when she's sitting down, she looks more at ease. She urgently needs to sit down somewhere.

Rose was right about something. In the sense that Jennie understands that it would be great if Eunchae would fall behind and find a new hobby. But Jennie herself is still ready to give Eunchae the opportunity to figure it out on her own. After all, there wasn't much of her in two weeks. Kim is confident that she can maintain this distance, and there is no need to rudely dismiss this girl.

The girl takes a joint out of her back pocket and sits down on a log.

-Do you want this?- She kindly offers, confident that Eunchae will refuse, despite the fact that not so long ago she tried to buy a joint from her. It was just an excuse to talk. Probably. There is a pause before Eunhcae answers and Jennie watches her closely. She wonders if Eunchae remembers it at all.

-No.- The girl goes to the tree and sits down on the ground, pressing her back against it.- I'm allergic to a lot of things. Some medicines contain things that are fatal to me. That's what Mom says. I can't even drink painkillers. I'm not sure I'm going to die, but one day I felt so bad that I thought about it.

-Because of the pills?

-No.- Eunchae smiles wryly.- A pill would have helped me just fine. I had to endure it.

Jennie takes a drag and, after holding the smoke in her mouth for about five seconds, slowly exhales.

-It's just weed, you can't die from it.

-Mom told me that I almost died. I don't remember. I had anaphylactic shock. I lost consciousness. I forgot that. My Mom often scares me with something. Maybe she's lying. I don't take pills anyway, because sometimes she tells the truth. I get a red rash when I eat something that is not allowed.

-Okay, I'm not forcing you.- Jennie interrupts her quickly. Eunhhae seems to speak clearly, but nothing is clear. Jennie doesn't want to go into this topic, so she doesn't ask again.

-I always believed my Mom, and then I realized that she often doesn't speak the way she is. The doctor told me that she was just too worried.

-Parents often say that to protect their children. It's okay, Eunchae.- Jennie answers, but she has not personally encountered this. Her father never said anything like that. On the contrary, he encouraged everything she did. Yuri said something like that, but it was only because Jennie herself gave the reason. She often came with bruises, she was often rude. And then she would come home drunk or stoned to the point where she could barely stand on her feet. How can she keep quiet here? She doesn't think Eunchae did anything like that to intimidate her. Although, if a person is suspicious, then it may act differently on him than on others.

-I really like volleyball. I've always loved it. Mom said that people break their arms and legs because of volleyball. I believed her, but now I look at people — everyone is safe and they don't break anything.

-You can do whatever you want at any time without listening to Mom.- Jennie answers, but doesn't understand at all, what is the point of these sincere conversations? Maybe Eunchae has already said what she wanted to say? On the other hand, Jennie can find out more about the girl now, since she wants to be honest, but does she need this information?

-I can't. I will not be accepted into the school team, and my Mom will not pay for classes elsewhere. I love my Mom.

-Too much Mom, don't you think? Did you want to talk about it? I don't seem to mind, but... Eunchae, a lot of people have problems with Moms, and everyone loves them. Why are you telling me this?

-That's not what I wanted. Okay.

They sit in silence for the next few minutes. Jennie finishes smoking the joint and throws it to the ground, trampling it with her foot. The weed relaxes her, and she doesn't even care that she's sitting alone in the woods with Eunchae. And she doesn't even seem to be in a hurry anymore. A blissful smile appears on her face. Jennie slides to the ground to press her back against the log.

-You know.- The brown-haired girl begins to speak slowly.- If you have something that hurts, or it gets really bad, and you can't take a pill, then find a joint. Seriously, Eunchae, it's harmless. More precisely, you can even demand it from the doctor. Well... "Doctor, I'm sick, I'm dying, give me a joint." Have you heard that even cancer patients are prescribed weed? I'm sure these are not fairy tales. The weed will help.

Weed... Yes! Jennie almost jumps out of her seat at the thought that has just occurred to her. She can help Rose with weed. She never managed to give up the pills to drink them only as a last resort. The extreme case occurs in the middle of the day. They tried. It didn't work out. Rose becomes uncontrollable and panics a lot. And maybe Jennie would have thought she was exaggerating, but she saw with her own eyes how her roommate was shaking, and she was sweating, and her temperature was rising. For three days now, Jennie has been giving Rose half a pill in the morning. If the blonde really needs a pill, then quarrels begin between them, because Rose can't do anything, even refuses to go to dinner. It becomes almost impossible to communicate with her. Jennie was giving up. But there's weed. It can help. She should at least try.

The phone vibrates. Jennie realizes that the workout is over, and she knows exactly whose messages are there.

Rose: Where are you? Are you with Eunchae? You didn't come back. I'll stay here with the girls, we'll practice. I might feel bad. I'm not asking you to bring me anything, but suddenly something happens. Actually, I'd be glad if you were here with me.

Jennie: You know, it's good that you'll be busy, it'll help take your mind off the pills.

Rose: Maybe you forgot something, or you're so busy that you don't even delve into what you're typing. I don't have a problem with my thoughts, but with my leg!

Jennie purses her lips, closing her eyes. A nasty lump forms inside, which seems to creep up to the throat. She exhales quickly. She understands everything.

Rose: Damn it. I really want to see you. Sorry. I'm just starting to get torn up by all the shit. Everything is starting to get annoying.

Jennie: I know. Everything is fine. I just want to help.

Rose: I know, I'm sorry. Come back as soon as you're free, okay? If you're here with me, I'll feel better.

Jennie: Of course.

-Tell me, what did you want? I just have to leave soon.- Jennie turns to Eunchae, who has been sitting patiently and silent all this time.

-I wanted to tell you about what happened at my school. About how I almost ended up in a mental hospital. I want to tell you this.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

225 1 12
A girl coming back to her home country from her abusive parents with her three younger siblings. She meets up with some old friends that found a hous...
5.2K 388 23
everyone has their own problems, but only a few hide them behind a mask. and only a few can break that mask of theirs. jennie, lisa, jisoo, chaeyoung...
14.3K 991 17
Growing up, Park Chaeyoung the girl who is loved by people around her. Naturally born beautiful and has everything in life. She's beyond amazing but...
133K 4.6K 38
Lisa Manoban - fuckgirl extrodinare - meets her biggest enemy yet, or so she had thought. Park Chaeyoung - studyworm - becomes subject to Lisa's supp...