Collide | Teen Wolf | The Ori...

By king_bibibxch

"I have so many family secrets that starts a thousand years ago. I have so many secrets yet I know none of th... More

*.. Extended Summary ..*
Epigraph
What is going on. Side Note.
"We're gonna die"
"Martin?No? Mikaelson? Yes! Oh, I sound old."
"He's cute."
"Are we doing this again ?"
Back in New Orleans
"He looks like a real life Ken doll."
"If you're undistractable, why are your eyes glowing?"
Santa Klaus on the loose.
Meeting the FAMILY without knowing it
Key to the Kingdom

Changes in the Original family

11K 218 93
By king_bibibxch

This is not an update, just a clarification on the changes I'd like to make with the originals.

PS : Because this is my story, I'm making a few changes to the Originals. Freya and Dahlia or Jackson will not be in this story. I didn't like season 2 of The Originals, it felt like they didn't have an exact idea on what they wanted to do, so those bitches are out. I'm not sure about Esther and Mikael, I'll see where that goes.

Relationship status of the Originals
These are the people I ship, so they had an happy ever after with each other.

Klaus and Camille

Elijah and Haley

Rebekah and Marcel.

Kol and Davina (Kol is in his deal body/not Daniel Sharman)

They made peace all across New Orleans (yay!!!!) The witches are still after Hope (die bitches die!!!!!)

Those are all the things I wanted to clarify. For those who actually reads this, I will be updating this week, hopefully.

A special shoutout for cupcake544 who voted for than once.

Thank you for reading.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm thinking of doing a Merlin fanfic or a Tomorrow People fanfic, after I finish this and Morning Star Witches. Read that if you want to.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I LOVE HEARING PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS.

megan
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...
499K 9.3K 25
(๐•€๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•” ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•™๐•–๐•ช) โ• Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Lแดแด„แด‹แดกแดแดแด…, แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแดแด›แดส€ษชแดแดœs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด สŸษชแด แด‡s ษชษด แด€ sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ ษชษดา“แด‡sแด›แด‡แด… แด›แดแดกษด ษดแด€แดแด‡แด… Bแด‡แด€แด„แดษด HษชสŸสŸs, Cแด€...
588 21 22
-I don't know why you did it. -What? -Why did you kill all those people? -I didn't know what to do. It was either you or them. There was no other...
Peculiar By Geo

Fanfiction

2.6K 57 8
Damian loup is a bastard or that's at least what his sick mother tells him. Never knew his father or any other family. But he isn't completely alone...